Samara vs. Jack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID11320/images/samara.jpg

vs.

http://www.popmatters.com/images/blog_art/m/mass_effect_2_-_jack.png

Which of these two would win in a biotic fight?

NemeBro
Jack is very powerful for a human, yeah, but can she rival an Asari Matriarch, whom are considered the strongest Biotics in the galaxy?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by NemeBro
Jack is very powerful for a human, yeah, but can she rival an Asari Matriarch, whom are considered the strongest Biotics in the galaxy?

I would think so considering the fact that she took down three Heavy YMIR Mechs in one Biotic Punch and it took less than a minute for her to make the space prison Purgatory look like Hell.

Phanteros
Jack based on feats.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I would think so considering the fact that she took down three Heavy YMIR Mechs in one Biotic Punch and it took less than a minute for her to make the space prison Purgatory look like Hell. She took out the mechs, but don't give Jack all the credit for the breakout.

ALL of the inmates broke out of the prison, it was not only Jack.

An Asari Matriarch is apparently ossum enough to stalemate Wrex, and since Wrex is obviously the most powerful character in the series by virtue of ossumness, he wins.

On a serious note, even if Jack rivals her in power, Samara wins it in finesse and skill, ***** can fly son!

Nemesis X
She took out the mechs, but don't give Jack all the credit for the breakout.

ALL of the inmates broke out of the prison, it was not only Jack.

An Asari Matriarch is apparently ossum enough to stalemate Wrex, and since Wrex is obviously the most powerful character in the series by virtue of ossumness, he wins.

On a serious note, even if Jack rivals her in power, Samara wins it in finesse and skill, ***** can fly son!

I know Jack wasn't the only convict that got loose but I don't think the other inmates could cause that much damage that quick. I suppose that one of the other inmates has biotics that are powerful enough to destroy giant multiple objects in a single use.

Wrex is that awesome.

Flying won't give Samara the win. True she uses her biotic abilities in style but just because you make things look fancy doesn't mean it can help you defeat a major powerhouse like Jack. She is an all powerful *****.

Ms.Marvel
from what i remember jack isnt just a strong human biotic, she is the strongest human biotic.
and yeah, going by feats jack probably destroys.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
from what i remember jack isnt just a strong human biotic, she is the strongest human biotic.
and yeah, going by feats jack probably destroys. Nah, Illusive Man is, mark my words he will be revealed to be not only t3h strongest biotic eva, but the leader of the Reapers!

Here is the thing.

Let's look at Kaiden. Kaiden, dullness aside, is a very strong human Biotic.

That only puts him at the level of the average Asari Biotic, if I recall right.

Asari Matriarchs are supposed to be ossum seckzness, rivaling the sheer awesomeness of a Krogan Warmaster like Wrex.

Plus, dude, look at that cleavage. It is obvious Samara wins. estahuh

Ms.Marvel
cleavage has no affect on me foo'

i dont swing that way no expression

NemeBro
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
cleavage has no affect on me foo'

i dont swing that way no expression That's not what Blax has told me. estahuh

Ms.Marvel
wat @.@

he lies! D:

NemeBro
I doubt it. 131

And wtf, that was a fast response. no expression

Nemesis X
Let's look at Kaiden. Kaiden, dullness aside, is a very strong human Biotic.

That only puts him at the level of the average Asari Biotic, if I recall right.

Plus, dude, look at that cleavage. It is obvious Samara wins. estahuh

Kaiden is an L2 Biotic. Jack is an L5, which is stronger. There's rarely any L5 Biotics and they're very powerful.

Dude, the age limit for Asari is 1000 and Samara is near that age. You're pretty much saying "that elderly woman's cleavage is awesome" you sicko.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Kaiden is an L2 Biotic. Jack is an L5, which is stronger. There's rarely any L5 Biotics and they're very powerful.

Dude, the age limit for Asari is 1000 and Samara is near that age. You're pretty much saying "that elderly woman's cleavage is awesome" you sicko. This is from the first game, before the L5 was created. Then there were L2's and L3's. While L3's were safer, L2's were more powerful, which put Kaiden at average Asari level. Also, Shepard is an L5 biotic.

She is more like 800 actually. And yes, that elderly woman's cleavage IS awesome, Samara is hot as hell. Much more-so than her emo daughter.

Nemesis X
This is from the first game, before the L5 was created. Then there were L2's and L3's. While L3's were safer, L2's were more powerful, which put Kaiden at average Asari level. Also, Shepard is an L5 biotic.

She is more like 800 actually. And yes, that elderly woman's cleavage IS awesome, Samara is hot as hell. Much more-so than her emo daughter.

Still doesn't change the fact that L2 <<< L5. Kaiden isn't even close to having the same power level as Jack.

How do you know she's 800 years old? I'm surprised you like her considering the fact that she dumps you later on in the game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.