Superman runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperMan103
he is bloodlusted and so are his opponents.

1) Wolverine
2) Spiderman
3) Brock venom
4) adamantium Sabretooth
5) Mr sinister
6) Supergirl
7) Wonder woman
8) Apocalypse
9) Black adam
10) Hal jordan
11) Alan scott
12) Darkseid

how far does he get? will he clear it?

TheTyrant
Superman has been mindraped before. Sinister stops him. If not, then Apocalypse.

Mshinu
8 and above all put Supes down.

If he gets past Sinister without being made a mindslave that is. wink

Only way he clears this is if PBP is on (PosterBoyPower)

marwash22
if this isn't pre-crisis Supes, he gets stopped at Sinister. Even without the mindraping, i don't see how Supes can (permanently) put him down.

Johnny Sorrow
He could possibly get up to 12. Scott and Jordan are limited by the relative slowness of human reflexes, and a bloodlusted Jordan would have a harder time creating and maintaining constructs than a calm one.

But it all definitely ends at 12.

leonidas
he beats everyone below hal. hal gives him a lot of problems. in a book it can and has gone both ways, but in a forum fight hard for supes to beat hal. alan same. DS? who knows......

marwash22
Originally posted by leonidas
he beats everyone below hal. hal gives him a lot of problems. in a book it can and has gone both ways, but in a forum fight hard for supes to beat hal. alan same. DS? who knows...... how is he getting past Sinister? Does incapacitation count as a win?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by leonidas
he beats everyone below hal. hal gives him a lot of problems. in a book it can and has gone both ways, but in a forum fight hard for supes to beat hal. alan same. DS? who knows......

This, though Adam might possibly stop him.

-Pr-
He can resist Sinister just fine. He's dealt with telepaths on that level more than once.

Apocalypse is a bit tough, but i see him beating him, and then Adam. With Hal and Alan it's a toss up, imo.

ares834
Stop at 10 or 9.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by -Pr-
He can resist Sinister just fine. He's dealt with telepaths on that level more than once.

Apocalypse is a bit tough, but i see him beating him, and then Adam. With Hal and Alan it's a toss up, imo.

And there have been times where he has been mindraped/mind controlled(Despero, Protex, Nudge, Crucifer, etc)

-Pr-
Originally posted by TheTyrant
And there have been times where he has been mindraped/mind controlled(Despero, Protex, Nudge, Crucifer, etc)

he's resisted despero. he's also resisted j'onn and manchester black.

protex was pre upgrade pre several upgrades actually.

when was nudge?

crucifer was both magic and telepathy, iirc. and he had help.

he has more instances of resisting than being controlled.

TheTyrant
he's resisted despero. he's also resisted j'onn and manchester black.

protex was pre upgrade pre several upgrades actually.

when was nudge?

crucifer was both magic and telepathy, iirc. and he had help.

he has more instances of resisting than being controlled.

1- But he has been mind raped and mind controlled by Despero before. Unless those instances were pre-upgrade too?

2- Point taken.

3- Nudge was the girl that helped Crucifer take control over Superman in the first place. Her control was shaky before Crucifer bit Supes, but after that Supes was completely under Crucifer's control.

4- I'm not an avid Superman collector, so I wouldn't know.

Omega Vision
9 or 10.

-Pr-
Originally posted by TheTyrant
1- But he has been mind raped and mind controlled by Despero before. Unless those instances were pre-upgrade too?

2- Point taken.

3- Nudge was the girl that helped Crucifer take control over Superman in the first place. Her control was shaky before Crucifer bit Supes, but after that Supes was completely under Crucifer's control.

4- I'm not an avid Superman collector, so I wouldn't know.

i don't recall when despero controlled him. are you talking about the superman batman issues?

3. so they worked together. thats what i thought it was.

yes, he has been controlled in the past, but he does have more examples of resistance than being beaten. plus, resisting despero while fighting off despero and a mind controlled JLA is just one of his pretty impressive showings.

TheTyrant
i don't recall when despero controlled him. are you talking about the superman batman issues?

3. so they worked together. thats what i thought it was.

yes, he has been controlled in the past, but he does have more examples of resistance than being beaten. plus, resisting despero while fighting off despero and a mind controlled JLA is just one of his pretty impressive showings.

Nevermind. I just looked back. Superman was one of the only members of JLA that was not mind controlled by Despero.

The thing is, Nudge took control of Superman by herself(Hal or John I can't remember, resisted her power) before Crucifer came into play. And she did it easily too, but I admit, her control was weak.

Mindset
Stops at 1.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Mindset
Stops at 1. this... smokin'

Slaanesh
9 or 10

galactusischere
Does he get to rest after each fight? If not then 6. If so, then 10 atleast.

Darth Martin
He's not beating the two GL's. With that said, Black Adam can beat him.

Black bolt z
If he can make it past 1 he gets to 8 or 9 then stops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.