Thanos vs. Doom vs. Reed(with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
All given the same materials,same prep time,and same understanding of their prep materials.Who would outprep the others.

No outside help is allowed and they do not fight unless it is to use their prep devices.No CIS.

Who would win this battle of prep?

Mindset
Doom

Bentley
Thanos matter manipulates his sh*t so its superior to the others.

bbrem123
thanos wins

Darth Martin
Materials is a little vague.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Bentley
Thanos matter manipulates his sh*t so its superior to the others. Doom takes that matter, converts it to energy, and absorbs it. He also forgets to say, "Thank you." excellent

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Materials is a little vague. Didn't want to say alien tech then people would say thanos has more experience.Same for human tech.They just all have the same tech.The thread is pretty much "who can do more with prep"

quanchi112
Thanos could let them team up and still dominate the both of them. Thanos, 10/10.

JakeTheBank
How much more prep would they need to beat Thanos if they teamed up, Quan?

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
How much more prep would they need to beat Thanos if they teamed up, Quan? They wouldn't be able to if he had prep. These are guys who fail to prep for Hulk and Thor.

Mindset
no expression

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by quanchi112
They wouldn't be able to if he had prep. These are guys who fail to prep for Hulk and Thor.

Erm.

So Reed and Doom working together if they had prep could never beat Thanos if he had prep? Even if their prep time exceeded his? Could they prep and beat Thanos if he didn't have prep?

quanchi112
Erm.

So Reed and Doom working together if they had prep could never beat Thanos if he had prep? Even if their prep time exceeded his? Could they prep and beat Thanos if he didn't have prep? I answered your question and am not going to further derail the thread simply because you are not happy with my answer.

Originally posted by Mindset
no expression WW Hulk and Thor. Doom even had Loki's aid and he screwed up royally against Thor who just showed up.

JakeTheBank
I answered your question and am not going to further derail the thread simply because you are not happy with my answer.

It's not derailing when the thread is about prep time, Thanos, Doom, and Reed Richards. I'm just curious as to how they could possibly beat him and you seem to be the Thanos expert here.

quanchi112
It's not derailing when the thread is about prep time, Thanos, Doom, and Reed Richards. I'm just curious as to how they could possibly beat him and you seem to be the Thanos expert here. Thanos wins this thread and that's all you are going to get.

JakeTheBank
Thanos wins this thread and that's all you are going to get.

*sigh*

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/son_i_am_disappoint-1.gif

quanchi112
*sigh*

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/son_i_am_disappoint-1.gif You'll live.

Mindset
I answered your question and am not going to further derail the thread simply because you are not happy with my answer.

WW Hulk and Thor. Doom even had Loki's aid and he screwed up royally against Thor who just showed up. no expression

JakeTheBank
You'll live.

I don't think so.

King Kandy
I think Thanos would win. He always seems to prep beyond these two when they're involved in the same event.

quanchi112
I don't think so. Well then I hope you had a good life.

Originally posted by Mindset
no expression Yeah you heard me Doom's prep was defeated by plain old Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.