Albert Wesker runs the Villains Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
The man nicknamed 'Practical Al' by old man Spencer has to run the gauntlet of videogame's most memorable villains.

Aside from his superhuman attributes, his shades and his Machiavellian-esque attitude, he is also armed with his trusty Samurai Edge.

The gauntlet is as follows:

1. T-103 (Mr. X, in Tyrant Mode)
2. The Nemesis
3. The Cyberdemon (classic version)
4. Colonel Volgin
5. Gene
6. Shang Tsung (who can morph into Wesker and Evil Jill)
7. Leopold Goenitz
8. Krizalid
9. Osmund Saddler
10. Doku (w/DDB)
11. Lisa Trevor
12. Eyedol

FinalAnswer
I expect he'll get the most trouble with Volgin. However, Wesker is way too fast for Volgin to actually hit. Wesker clears it imo.

First_Tsurugi06
Among the ones I've heard of, I think Volgin's his LEAST concern. I'm hard pressed to put him up against anyone from Mortal Kombat and then say he can take it, much less with any kind of ease. I know his speed, strength, and durability are nothing to overlook though, so like I said, I'll need to look up on the characters I don't know much of. Still, I don't see how Volgin can present so big a challenge. Yes, he can shoot bullets just by giving them a spark, but we see how well bullets work against Wesker. That is, they don't.

FinalAnswer
Volgin can punch through something RPGs failed to put a dent in like it was made of cardboard, tanked litninz and RPGs to the face and other stuff.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
The man nicknamed 'Practical Al' by old man Spencer has to run the gauntlet of videogame's most memorable villains.

Aside from his superhuman attributes, his shades and his Machiavellian-esque attitude, he is also armed with his trusty Samurai Edge.

2. The Nemesis
4. Colonel Volgin
5. Gene
7. Leopold Goenitz
8. Krizalid
9. Osmund Saddler
10. Doku (w/DDB)
11. Lisa Trevor
12. Eyedol Most memorable villains in gaming?

Sure you got some on their right, like Nemesis and Shang Tsung, but who the **** gives a shit about Lisa Trevor or the T-103?

Of the ones I know, Volgin will give him trouble due to raw power and toughness, Shang Tsung though slower and maybe weaker has soul powers, and if what I heard about Goenitz is correct he stops dead at him.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by NemeBro
Most memorable villains in gaming?

Sure you got some on their right, like Nemesis and Shang Tsung, but who the **** gives a shit about Lisa Trevor or the T-103?

Of the ones I know, Volgin will give him trouble due to raw power and toughness, Shang Tsung though slower and maybe weaker has soul powers, and if what I heard about Goenitz is correct he stops dead at him.

Most memorable in my opinion. You ever ran out of ammo when Mr. X is chasing you all throughout Scenario B? Sure you can use the Infinite Rocket Launcher, but that messes up your rank.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Volgin can punch through something RPGs failed to put a dent in like it was made of cardboard, tanked litninz and RPGs to the face and other stuff.

Wesker catches RPGs with his bare hands if he's actually distracted enough to not see one coming. It took two high powered ones to the head and a pool of lava to do Wesker in, and this was him after losing his most notable advantages. No matter how awesome Volgin went out, it was still bullets blowing up all over him that put him down, and a bullet is, again, something that Wesker srugs off whe he isn't casually dodging them. That, and Wesker had no problems punching through the Uroboros tanks neither.

And I would bring up how Volgin was also bested in head to head fight by Big Boss but that's kind of going into A>B>C territory; for one, Big Boss wasn't exactly looking high and mighty after the first bout, but-and for two-I'm one to think that Big Boss and/or Solid Snake would put up a better fight against Wesker than Chris and Sheva would ever hope to, and I don't give a damn how many boulders Chris punches--Big Boss took one of the most royal ass kickings in modern day gaming by someone who can punch through something that RPGs failed to put a dent in like it was made of cardboard http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/313.gif.

Darkstorm Zero
I'd honestly say that Wesker can't clear the Cyberdemon, Goenitz, Krizalid or doku, the rest he can possibly clear.

Sin_Volvagia

2. The Nemesis
4. Colonel Volgin
5. Gene
7. Leopold Goenitz
8. Krizalid
9. Osmund Saddler
10. Doku (w/DDB)
11. Lisa Trevor
12. Eyedol

1. Wesker fought smarter Mr.X. In fact two of them and he won.
2. He couldn't anymore dangerous than two Ivans.
3. Wesker wins but it will take a while to take the demon down with just a pistol

4. I could see Wesker winning this with his speed and regeneration. The only way I can see Volgin dealing damage is if he surrounds himself with electricity and if it manages to stun Wesker so that he can tear him up. I don't know if that's gonna work on Wesker he's shrugged off bullets and burns like they were nothing.

5. Gene? From God Hand? This is Wesker's last stop.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Wesker catches RPGs with his bare hands if he's actually distracted enough to not see one coming. It took two high powered ones to the head and a pool of lava to do Wesker in, and this was him after losing his most notable advantages. No matter how awesome Volgin went out, it was still bullets blowing up all over him that put him down, and a bullet is, again, something that Wesker srugs off whe he isn't casually dodging them. That, and Wesker had no problems punching through the Uroboros tanks neither.

And I would bring up how Volgin was also bested in head to head fight by Big Boss but that's kind of going into A>B>C territory; for one, Big Boss wasn't exactly looking high and mighty after the first bout, but-and for two-I'm one to think that Big Boss and/or Solid Snake would put up a better fight against Wesker than Chris and Sheva would ever hope to, and I don't give a damn how many boulders Chris punches--Big Boss took one of the most royal ass kickings in modern day gaming by someone who can punch through something that RPGs failed to put a dent in like it was made of cardboard http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/313.gif.

They were anti-tank bullets I believe.

Dun't get me wrong, I believe Wesker beats Volgin, but not without some difficulty.

That would be PIS anyway.

Yeah, prolly.

Volgin was torturing him, not killing him. He was obviously holding back.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
5. Gene? From God Hand? This is Wesker's last stop.

Pretty sure it's Gene from MGS, as God Hand Gene is the player character, rite?

This is a villain's gauntlet.

danteiscool
Wesker could clear this, but he's in for some rough fights with the cyber demon, Volgin, and myabe Shang Tsung.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I'd honestly say that Wesker can't clear the Cyberdemon, Goenitz, Krizalid or Doku, the rest he can possibly clear.
thumb up

Doku with the Dark Dragon Blade killed Hayabusa without even trying.

Snafu the Great
Actually, I meant Gene from MGS Portable Ops. Okay, I'm going to revamp the list.

2. The Nemesis
4. Colonel Volgin
5. Gene (MGS: PO)
7. Leopold Goenitz
8. Krizalid
9. Osmund Saddler
10. Doku (w/DDB)
11. The Boss (w/Patriot)
12. Ridley

FinalAnswer
12. Ridley

Lol.

Nemesis X
Ridley? The space dragon from the Metroid games and is known to regenerate even after getting caught in an explosion of a planet? SPITE!

The Scenario
12. Ridley

Um, yeah. Not getting past Ridley.

Phanteros
He stops a three.

NemeBro
Actually, I meant Gene from MGS Portable Ops. Okay, I'm going to revamp the list.

2. The Nemesis
4. Colonel Volgin
7. Leopold Goenitz
8. Krizalid
9. Osmund Saddler
10. Doku (w/DDB)
11. The Boss (w/Patriot)
12. Ridley Not to be a jerkhead, but why the hell is The Boss second to last on the list?

She is literally the weakest person on this list.

FinalAnswer
Not to be a jerkhead, but why the hell is The Boss second to last on the list?

She is literally the weakest person on this list.

She'd beat Nemesis, Mr. X and Saddler.

NemeBro
No.

Just no.

FinalAnswer
Yes.

Especially Saddler, who was a giant super mega pussy.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
She'd beat Nemesis, Mr. X and Saddler.

I call bull**** on this statement.

FinalAnswer
Nah.

She moves faster then all but Saddler, can react to them with no problem, and can just sit there firing away with the glorious Patriot.

Sin_Volvagia

2. The Nemesis
4. Colonel Volgin
7. Leopold Goenitz
8. Krizalid
9. Osmund Saddler
10. Doku (w/DDB)
11. The Boss (w/Patriot)
12. Ridley

In this case:

1. Win
2. Win
3. Win
4. Win but not easily
5. Win
6. I can't see how Shang Tsung would be a major threat. Wesker is much faster and stronger than the Great Kung Lao and is not going to get by his slow weapons. The only problem is the doppelganger transformation and I don't think it would do any good because Shang's shapeshifting doesn't put him over Liu Kang, Raiden, Shao Kahn, Onaga, or Quan Chi

7. He tear down a stadium with hurrican force winds and summon flesh-cutting winds at will. Goenitz gouged out Rugal's eye effortlessly. If I'm not mistaken, he's also pretty fast. Wesker loses here.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
In this case:

1. Win
2. Win
3. Win
4. Win but not easily
5. Win
6. I can't see how Shang Tsung would be a major threat. Wesker is much faster and stronger than the Great Kung Lao and is not going to get by his slow weapons. The only problem is the doppelganger transformation and I don't think it would do any good because Shang's shapeshifting doesn't put him over Liu Kang, Raiden, Shao Kahn, Onaga, or Quan Chi
Tsung being able to morph into Wesker like the 1st post says puts him over most (if not all) those MK characters in this case, though. And since he can use the special moves/abilities of others he transforms into, he would be able to perfectly replicate Wesker's super speed & strength as well, naturally. Major threat right there.

ArtificialGlory
Armageddon's intro shows Tsung transforming into Ermac and using his TK. Wesker is boned.

FinalAnswer
Wesker just kills him before he can do anything =l

NemeBro
If Tsung can just copy anyone perfectly, how does he ever lose in MK?

Snafu the Great
If Tsung can just copy anyone perfectly, how does he ever lose in MK?

Plot Device and that his morphs only last 10 seconds in the game?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.