Kazuya Mishima vs Juri Han

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Originally, I was going to use Jin Kazama, but I like Kazuya better.

S.I.N. head honcho Seth wants the G Corporation's research data pertaining to its cutting edge biogenetics research in order to further S.I.N.'s own research in the biogenetics field.

So he sends in Juri Han to bust some heads.

Juri tracks down the G Corporation's boss. She is very surprised to see that the man in question is one Kazuya Mishima.

Kazuya, deciding on a nice distraction before tracking down and kicking his father and son's asses to the moon, faces off against Juri.

NemeBro
Juri, to spit on Sado's memory. estahuh

Demonic Phoenix
Juri grows insanely jealous because Kazuya's left eye is much cooler than hers, and then he spanks her. stoned

~ Juri probably wins the fight as she has pretty good feats in the SSFIV animated movie. Does Kazuya get the powers of Devil?

Rewmac
Kazuya can use the Devil Gene potential. So a cyborg groupie won't be a problem.

SSJVegeta
Juri beats Kazuya... For one the Feng Shuei engine in her left eye allows her strength to be amplified several times, and probably even further...

Betterman
If Kazuya can't use the devil gene, then I'd give the slight edge to Juri.

If he can use the devil gene, Kazuya definitely takes it.

SSJVegeta
Originally posted by Betterman If Kazuya can't use the devil gene, then I'd give the slight edge to Juri.

Slight edge?!

All Juri has to do is activate the feng shui engine in her left eye and she can simply project that power out from within her body and cause explosions!!

Betterman
Originally posted by SSJVegeta
Slight edge?!

All Juri has to do is activate the feng shui engine in her left eye and she can simply project that power out from within her body and cause explosions!!

All I'm saying is that even without his devil gene, he's a very capable fighter.

I'm well aware that if Kazuya doesn't have his devil gene to counter her feng shui engine, he won't win.

No End N Site
Juri has crazy-crazy feats...at playful levels. I hope everyone's aware of the fact that Juri has never actually used the engine at full capacity. She can't, cuz she can gather up so much energy it'd break on her.

The developers of SSFIV have compared the Engine to Goku's Spirit Bomb (no lie), as it just saps energy from everything around. Not really sure that even the D gene would help.

NemeBro
They could compare it to the Odinforce for all they want, that doesn't actually work as a credible way to gauge its power.

That said, Juri beats Kazuya IMO, based on what I have heard of her feats. Streetfighter is stronger than Tekkenverse by a considerable margin. This is and has always been the case.

No End N Site
Lulz, you clearly fail to see my very simple point, seriously. It was that Juri's device is fueled by the energy around her (like the Spirit Bomb). If she is already strong, imagine her stealin' energy from her opponent on top of that. Hence, "Feung Shui"...

Demonic Phoenix
^ Except the Spirit Bomb doesn't absorb energy from the opponent. kruemelmonsteryn0

~ Srsly though, is it energy from surrounding life-forms (like the SB), or just surrounding energy?

No End N Site
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
^ Except the Spirit Bomb doesn't absorb energy from the opponent. kruemelmonsteryn0

~ Srsly though, is it energy from surrounding life-forms (like the SB), or just surrounding energy?

-I don't think that's entirely true...

-So far, the developers have stated it to be like the SB, except that it also steals energy from opponents, too. However the full capabilities have not been revealed. Everytime Juri tries to take it to the max, it shorts out.

NemeBro
Originally posted by No End N Site
Lulz, you clearly fail to see my very simple point, seriously. It was that Juri's device is fueled by the energy around her (like the Spirit Bomb). If she is already strong, imagine her stealin' energy from her opponent on top of that. Hence, "Feung Shui"... Not really. And based on what you said, it is barely anything like the Spirit Bomb. Hence why the developers don't really know what they are talking about. estahuh

No End N Site
Originally posted by NemeBro
Not really. And based on what you said, it is barely anything like the Spirit Bomb. Hence why the developers don't really know what they are talking about. estahuh

....Okay, you should know, right?

NemeBro
Originally posted by No End N Site
....Okay, you should know, right? Damn straight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.