Black Panther and Moonknight vs Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
BP Shuri. Moon Knight gets 30 minutes prep. Fight during a growing moon in a cementery.

DarthDaniel1001
Hate to say it, but I really don't see Spidey winning this. At least take away the growing moon if you want him to have a chance.

Digi
MK maxes out at around Class 2 even in a full moon. That wouldn't mean a whole lot.

It's not 10/10 either way. I'm leaning toward the duo for the majority, assuming CIS is on as it is for standard forum battles.

Trackz
team should take him out every time, or 8/10, but they work hard every time.

Deadline
Whos BP shuri?

Trackz
Originally posted by Deadline
Whos BP shuri? shuri is the current black panther

Deadline
Originally posted by Trackz
shuri is the current black panther

How is this not a stomp and why is nobody laughing?

Trackz
spiderman is always a challenge to put down, but the team do take it nearly every time.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Digi
MK maxes out at around Class 2 even in a full moon. That wouldn't mean a whole lot.

It's not 10/10 either way. I'm leaning toward the duo for the majority, assuming CIS is on as it is for standard forum battles. Does he still max out that high? I thought he was like athlete level or something currently.

Deadline
spiderman is always a challenge to put down, but the team do take it nearly every time.

Yeah but Mk has held his own against Spiderman without prep. Now he gets 30 mins and help from BP. Does current BP have superhuman stats?

Trackz
Originally posted by Deadline
Yeah but Mk has held his own against Spiderman without prep. Now he gets 30 mins and help from BP. Does current BP have superhuman stats? she has eaten the herb too, so she now as peak human, if not enhanced human stats.

Deadline
she has eaten the herb too, so she now as peak human, if not enhanced human stats.

So will Spiderman using full class 10 punches. Even then people like Morbius and Aloysha who are weaker than Spiderman have taken class 10 shots just fine.

Mshinu
Team pulls the legs off the spider one by one.

Arahan
Spiderman would run crying to Mephisto.
He would wish that BP and MK should lose.
In exchange Mephisto wants Peters balls,
no big deal he doesnt need them anyway.
So Spiderman wins with outside help evil face rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Mshinu
Originally posted by Arahan
Spiderman would run crying to Mephisto.
He would wish that BP and MK should lose.
In exchange Mephisto wants Peters balls,
no big deal he doesnt need them anyway.
So Spiderman wins with outside help evil face rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Well that takes care of the first fight but without a surplus of balls the bug buy still looses 9/10 stick out tongue

Arahan
Yeah cant see Spiderman winning. Peter has the power but lacks the skills. He is just a jerk with Spider Powers. I mean think about it:
Hey I could go the Captain America who can train me so I can be a better protector and starting taking responsibility or I could go on be an idiot lose to Street Level Guys and make stupid deals with the devil.

Spiderman with Captain America Skills would win.
Spiderman as he is would lose every fight big grin

Juk3n
Make it KGB Spider-man.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Juk3n
Make it KGB Spider-man.

Now that`s a Spidey with some real balls

BattleMage
Is spider man pissed? If he is then team goes down hard!!

Black bolt z
Team wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.