Which Herald Has The Most Untapped Potential?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Superman

Flash (Wally)

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

Silver Surfer

Thor

other: please specify

----------------------------------------------------------

Please provide a brief explanation for your choice.

Colossus-Big C
1 green lantern ,thor. superman
2 , flash

silver surfer has No real potential he is only as powerful as galactus made him.

thor will eventualy become king thor . green lantern ring has alot of potential, superman has the potential to become superman 1 million

if this is out of all herald level characters I would say the high evolutionary

JakeTheBank
Superman.

He's the only one who technically gets stronger as time passes and doesn't really have to do much about it outside of be exposed to daily sunlight. The other have static power levels with seldom ways to amp, and even then, only temporary at that or dependent on plot (the Odinforce passing to Thor, a GL bonding with Ion/Parallax, etc)

The Nuul
Hulk

laughing

Mshinu
Juggernaut!

Black bolt z
Originally posted by The Nuul
Hulk

laughing thumb up

But I believe surfer does.He defintly doesn't use all his potential and if he wanted to go all out he would probably be low skyfather level.Also he doesn't get as high of bonus as supes for being in sunlight but his power does come from light.

ares834
Superman without a doubt.

psycho gundam
actually, surfer is the only one without an amped version of himself from some other timeline or future universe (aside from a power item and the LT giving a taste of godhood.)

cosmic energy is so abundant in the universe that it's almost criminal that the surfer is in herald at all (just look at tyrant), sure superman gets his power from the sun, but surfer gets his from the entire dang universe.

doom with surfer's powers was a brief indication what could go down. if doom had them longer he'd definitely try and gather more and plant himself in the universe's elite.

one day he'll beat down galactus in a fair fight when he finally gets fed up completely with him eating some planet he didn't want him to, you'll see. biscuits

Blanket
Surfer takes 10 minutes to absorb a sun. Surfer.

Sin I AM
surfer even though i'd never want to see him transcend herald level

Philosophía
Originally posted by Blanket
Surfer takes 10 minutes to absorb a sun. Surfer. Superman in less minutes just needs to go inside the sun, without absorbing it, and he overpowers B13 technology powered by Imperiex, a living big bang.

Blanket

Sin I AM

Philosophía
So, a little energy from the sun overpowers a big bang?

Surfer will have the whole sun then. A little energy processed by Superman's awesome body.

I love how homoerotic that sounds.Originally posted by Sin I AM
pis laughing out loud

What?

Nihilist
Surfer, easy.

Blanket

Sin I AM

psycho gundam
?

namorsubby
Originally posted by ares834
Superman without a doubt.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Sin I AM
you don't think its pis? sun> big bang Superman's body processes that energy, unless you actually belive that the energy Superman receives from the sun in its simple state would be enough to allow Superman to do half the stuff he pulls. So it's not as simplistic as "sun>big bang".

Sin I AM
I understand your argument...however i dont believe the energy converion of supes sun-dipping should have eclipsed imperiex....imo pis

Blanket

Philosophía
You can't be serious.

Blanket

Black bolt z
The sun is awesome. It's in space.It's where the moon lives.

Bouboumaster
Surfer have the biggest potential to be the biggest bad ass in the herald lvler category. In my opinion, he's already, but I think that he should dominate more, because of his power-set. Sadly, the writers usually makes him only shoot concussive blasts, but the dude can do basically everything, from matter manipulation to telepathy, to time travel. He's a monster! And he should be written like this.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Mshinu
Juggernaut! You are right...we have seen how he is able to manipulate mater and travel between realities and walk on air and alot of things we dont see him do alot because he aint that smart.... sad

Slaanesh
Surfer..his power have the most potential..

psycho gundam
cosmic power grants control over the four fundamental forces in the universe, magneto gets shit done with just the electromagnetism aspect.

cdtm
Fallen One. He's pure dark matter, and even Thanos thought he could pose a real threat to Galactus, but what did he actually do?

Colossus-Big C
thor also has matter manip and telepathy and control over the fundamental forces of earth but they only show him fighting physically with his hammer.

writers are stupid sometimes

Mindset
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

silver surfer has No real potential he is only as powerful as galactus made him.

What is this.

I don't even.

Omega Vision

celeyhyga17
I would go with Thor. He is the son of a skyfather and elder goddess. Odin specifically joined with an elder god (gaea) to produce a son that would one day surpass him. Thor is going to be one day a skyfather more powerful than Odin.

janus77
definitely Surfer, maybe Hulk too.

Lord Feron
Iceman Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.