why galactus cannot simply swallow the earth but decided to fight with Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jamond1
If the galactus takes planets as food, he can just eat the earth and need not to fight anybody??

or just the writer needs him to???

Black bolt z
PIS.He has eaten planets from space before and he really didn't need to go to earth.

Also...In b4 close.

D_Dude1210
Because if he simply ate Earth from space, the Marvel Comics franchise would be incredibly short lived...

Mshinu
Because Big G has bad manners and plays with his food big grin

cdtm
He can absorb planets without his equipment, but the process is less efficient. Don't believe he can use his gear from space, and needs to actually be on the planet to use it...

So basically, it's an effort to maximize his energy absorption and cut back on hunger pains between feedings, as he's basically starving before his next meal..

Blanket
Galactus can eat a planet by himself, from anywhere. So he could land in the ocean and eat it if he wants. And if he decided to start sinking, there's nothing any heroes could do to stop him.

Can eat it by being on the planet with equipment to maximize his consumption.

Or he can hover over it with a ship of sorts and absorb it from there without doing anything.

They have to create interesting stories, and ignoring what eating the Earth would do, it would be anti-climatic for a big shadow to hover above the Earth and then Thor says something stupid, and that's the end of the comic.

Colossus-Big C
theres enough earth realated heros,demons,gods to kill galactus if they really wanted to

Blanket
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
theres enough earth realated heros,demons,gods to kill galactus if they really wanted to No.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Blanket
No. really?

no? laughing out loud

odin
zeus
surtur
dormmamu
mephisto
demogorge
set
chthon
gaea
demuirge
shuma gorath
vishanti
rune king thor
cyttorak
many more wold stomp the sh!t out of galactus toghther

Blanket
really?

no? laughing out loud

odin
zeus
surtur
dormmamu
mephisto
demogorge
set
chthon
gaea
demuirge
shuma gorath
vishanti
rune king thor
cyttorak
many more wold stomp the sh!t out of galactus toghther Only one of those reside on Earth... some of them haven't even been on Earth... a lot of them.

Colossus-Big C
Only one of those reside on Earth... some of them haven't even been on Earth... a lot of them. who havent been on earth??

Nihilist
really?

no? laughing out loud

odin
zeus
surtur
dormmamu
mephisto
demogorge
set
chthon
gaea
demuirge
shuma gorath
vishanti
rune king thor
cyttorak
many more wold stomp the sh!t out of galactus toghther you dont have much of a clue as to how things work do you.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Nihilist
you dont have much of a clue as to how things work do you. you dont have much of a clue on how to read do you?
i said theres enough earth related beings that would stomp galactus toghther in a fight. now what are you talking about?

Utrigita
really?

no? laughing out loud

odin
zeus
surtur
dormmamu
mephisto
demogorge
set
chthon
gaea
demuirge
shuma gorath
vishanti
rune king thor
cyttorak
many more wold stomp the sh!t out of galactus toghther

Earth related yes, alive and kicking or dead and buried or gives a utter damm about Earth? lets find out...

Odin: Last time I checked Dead
Zeus: Same with Odin. (or transformed into a child with deminished power)
Surtur: Same with Odin.
Dormammu: Wouldn't lift a finger to save earth.
Mephisto: Same with Dormammu.
Demogorge: Would try and interfer but is mostly efficiant against gods.
Chthon: Same with Mephisto.
Gaea: Never showed anything that would make her more then a passing threat to my knowledge.
demuirge: Supposedly father of Atum, no feats whatsoever and have never shown to take remotely interest in earths wellbeing.
Shuma Gorath: Same with Chthon
Vishanti: Would interfere through summoning, haven't shown to my knowledge to have near Galactus level power outside there own Dimension.
Rune King Thor: Doesn't exist any longer.
Cyttorak: Same with Shuma Gorath, and besides that Nova, arguably the weakest of Galactus heralds have broken the mystic bonds cast by Cyttorak in his own dimension without significant problems iirc so...

Ultimately alot of the listed are either dead or doesn't give a damm about earth. Which is also why in several alternate realities Galactus have without any kind of problems consumed Earth.

Blanket
who havent been on earth?? The Demiurge isn't even a character/isn't around anymore, first off.

Surtur
Shuma Gorath
The Vishanti
Rune King Thor (who can't be around if Odin is/both aren't around)
Cyttorak hasn't even been out of his dimension

Nihilist
you dont have much of a clue on how to read do you?
i said theres enough earth related beings that would stomp galactus toghther in a fight. now what are you talking about? You just put together a random list of beings who you think would help earth, if you knew anything about them/their motives or what time they were around, you would know the vast majorit couldnt care less about earth, so just stop with the nonsense.

Colossus-Big C
The Demiurge isn't even a character/isn't around anymore, first off.

Surtur
Shuma Gorath
The Vishanti
Rune King Thor (who can't be around if Odin is/both aren't around)
Cyttorak hasn't even been out of his dimension shuma and vishanti have been on earth and vishanti stalemated him before he was banished

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Nihilist
You just put together a random list of beings who you think would help earth, if you knew anything about them/their motives or what time they were around, you would know the vast majorit couldnt care less about earth, so just stop with the nonsense. shut up mad

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Utrigita
Earth related yes, alive and kicking or dead and buried or gives a utter damm about Earth? lets find out...

Gaea: Never showed anything that would make her more then a passing threat to my knowledge.
demuirge: Supposedly father of Atum, no feats whatsoever and have never shown to take remotely interest in earths wellbeing.
Vishanti: Would interfere through summoning, haven't shown to my knowledge to have near Galactus level power outside there own Dimension.
Cyttorak: Same with Shuma Gorath, and besides that Nova, arguably the weakest of Galactus heralds have broken the mystic bonds cast by Cyttorak in his own dimension without significant problems iirc so...

Ultimately alot of the listed are either dead or doesn't give a damm about earth. Which is also why in several alternate realities Galactus have without any kind of problems consumed Earth.

okay

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Utrigita

Ultimately alot of the listed are either dead or doesn't give a damm about earth. Which is also why in several alternate realities Galactus have without any kind of problems consumed Earth. Nice.That might be one of the best ownings I have ever seen.

Nw if all fought galactus at their max power they would win.But what he said is what would happen.

Blanket
shuma and vishanti have been on earth and vishanti stalemated him before he was banished Shuma might have been on Earth for an issue. When Shuma was at any levels anywhere comparable to Galactus, he wasn't. Simple really. And if he was on Earth like I believe you're talking about, he was beaten by current Strange... off panel.

Only one of the Vishanti has been on Earth. Agamotto can't leave his realm, and Hoggoth, well I'm pretty sure he wasn't on Earth.

Either way, arguing with two examples out of like 5 isn't a good way to prove your point. You just named random ass characters as a point, and none of them would do anything to save Earth.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z

Nw if all fought galactus at their max power they would win.But what he said is what would happen. if all fought him, they would shurely stomp. the ohtmu says the vishanti is more powerful than galactus laready,
shuma eats entire realities

Blanket
if all fought him, they would shurely stomp. the ohtmu says the vishanti is more powerful than galactus laready,
shuma eats entire realities And then all the abstracts come to Galactus' aid because Galactus is part of them.

Black bolt z
if all fought him, they would shurely stomp. the ohtmu says the vishanti is more powerful than galactus laready,
shuma eats entire realities Obviously you would never see all these people fight galactus.And vishanti IMO isn't near galactus in power levels.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Obviously you would never see all these people fight galactus.And vishanti IMO isn't near galactus in power levels. they summoned the living tribanul on there own,

something galactus and uatu had to combine there might for

Badabing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.