SuperWolverine vs SuperMan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
ok guys this is SuperWolverine: with the strenght of Hercules and the durability of Thor(plus his Wolverine healing factor) Adamantium Bones and Claws....he gets Hulks Reflexes....

vs

SuperMan

PIS, CIS OFF, Berserker Rage is ON...... smokin'

BFR is

OFF..... evil face

Mshinu
Wow, you must really really really hate supes laughing

You should add a poll... about how many pieces Kal gets sliced into

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Mshinu
Wow, you must really really really hate supes laughing

You should add a poll... about how many pieces Kal gets sliced into Nah I am about to set this SuperWolverine against every Herald level hero there is to see how far he gets.... wink

-Pr-
Hulk's reflexes? Really?

Parmaniac
CIS is off Supes stays in the air and fries his ass.

marwash22
You really stacked the deck in favor of Wolverine.

Hercules + adamantium claws = diced Kryptonian. doesn't it? Though Supes still has a major speed advantage, not to mention range.

Q99
Speed, heatvision, freeze breath. My money's still on Clark.

Black bolt z
WTF is the hulks reflexs about?

SW FTW.Originally posted by Parmaniac
CIS is off Supes stays in the air and fries his ass. HHHF(he has healing factor)

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Black bolt z
WTF is the hulks reflexs about?

SW FTW. HHHF(he has healing factor) Then it's a stalemate, with CIS off he uses his powers to the max or in other words I'm in control and I'm not going down to fight this Abomination h2h if I were Supes...

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Then it's a stalemate, with CIS off he uses his powers to the max or in other words I'm in control and I'm not going down to fight this Abomination h2h if I were Supes... He has herc strength so I don't see why he can't(like hulk)just jump.One hit he is imbedded in supes chest and just keeps on going.

Blanket
So... not Wolverine? Not Wolverine at all?

ankur29
superman ftw

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Black bolt z
He has herc strength so I don't see why he can't(like hulk)just jump.One hit he is imbedded in supes chest and just keeps on going. Yes ha can JUMP not FLY and as soon as you JUMP in my direction I FLY into another one. The nifty thing is I can coordinate myself in the air.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Yes ha can JUMP not FLY and as soon as you JUMP in my direction I FLY into another one. The nifty thing is I can coordinate myself in the air. Not if you jump uber fast...shifty

marwash22
super jumping, does not = the maneuverability of flight.

This is a stalemate 'cause Superman can't stop this verison of "wolverine" and this version of "Wolverine" can't touch Supes.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by marwash22
This is a stalemate 'cause Superman can't stop this verison of "wolverine" and this version of "Wolverine" can't touch Supes. Its a Frigging Fight..... mad Superman Does Not know Wolverine at all, he will try to fight with him and that will be his first and last mistake..... eek!

namorsubby
Still Superman.

CIS off means he's not holding back, which means he's now the most powerful being in existence. yes

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Blanket
So... not Wolverine? Not Wolverine at all? Ofcourse... smokin' he has his Wolverine BadAss atitude, and his Berserker Rage..... cool

nicamarvin
Originally posted by namorsubby
CIS off means he's not holding back, which means he's now the most powerful being in existence. yes .... erm

JakeTheBank
Superman beats that ass. Logan is phucked.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Superman beats that ass. Logan is phucked. Not in a Brawl..... cool

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Not in a Brawl..... cool

Yes, in a brawl. CIS off Superman counter vibrates and speed blitzes the holy hell out of Logan.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yes, in a brawl. CIS off Superman counter vibrates and speed blitzes the holy hell out of Logan. He aint vibrating thru Adamantium.... cool thats where Logan Cuts his head off...

Blanket
NotWolverine would have done better with his own reflexes.

Superman beats him around for a long time while avoiding the obvious claws. Superman doesn't lose here.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Hulk's reflexes? Really?

nicamarvin
NotWolverine would have done better with his own reflexes.

Superman beats him around for a long time while avoiding the obvious claws. Superman doesn't lose here. Hulk has better Reflexes than Wolverine.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blanket
Hulk has better Reflexes than Wolverine.... roll eyes (sarcastic) He does?

nicamarvin
He does? Yes.... wink

Blanket
Yes.... wink No.

Wolverine can actually react to Spider-Man. Hulk can't.

nicamarvin
No.

Wolverine can actually react to Spider-Man. Hulk can't. Hulk has tag speedsters....Wolvy not so much... cool

marwash22
yeah, um, i think Wolverine has better reflexes than Hulk. Hulk tags superspeedsters because he is faster than wolverine. Don't confuse speed with agility.

Blanket
Hulk has tag speedsters....Wolvy not so much... cool Like Quicksilver and Northstar? Who both have tagged (not sure if Hulk hit Northstar)?

Hulk is shown slow. Wolverine is not. Wolverine reacts to everything Hulk does. Hulk does not. Hulk is as slow as you. Wolverine is not.

marwash22
If this isn't a stalemate, Supes wins due to blitz range attacks

StiltmanFTW
Hulk has better Reflexes than Wolverine.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

facepalm

bobbi
speedblitz for the win or at least stalemate.

Wolves won't be able to touch him without CIS and Supes wouldn't even go close to him either (he has microscopic vision too right? He should be able to see the adamantium skeleton and claws, figure out that it's practically indestructible and stay away)

He heatvision and cold breaths him until he sees wolves can just heal through any damage he might eventually be able to make. Then he just blows him into orbit and throws asteroids at him to hit him into the sun.

He then monitors him and if he ever jumps off the sun to try to get back, supes just throws another asteroid at him. Corona of the sun is way hotter than the surface so wolves will be taxed even if he is able to jump off the surface every time. Eventually his healing factor will wear down.

If not supes hits him into a black hole.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.