Captain america / Black panther vs. Spider man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
Spider man is pissed off And the team gets one hour prep. Who takes it?

Black bolt z
T'challa gets 1 hr prep?T1 owns.

Darth Martin
They don't need prep. With it, the match is spite.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Darth Martin

Kid Kurdy
Two street levelers against Spider-Man is spite ?

Are you forgetting Spider-Man is always holding back ? If he wanted to, he could knock off CA's head.

A regular Spider-Man isn't that impressive, he's okay but nothing more. But when he goes berserk he could end the match really really fast. He remains faster and much stronger than both of them.

The Real Wolvie
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Two street levelers against Spider-Man is spite ?

Are you forgetting Spider-Man is always holding back ? If he wanted to, he could knock off CA's head.

A regular Spider-Man isn't that impressive, he's okay but nothing more. But when he goes berserk he could end the match really really fast. He remains faster and much stronger than both of them.

Captain America tells BP to go grab some pizza while he takes his chances and beats the snot out of Spidey 5/10. The guy has gone toe to toe with Wolverine who has made Spidy look ridiculous on a number of occasions.

If Spidy is being serious then T'challa puts him down eventually with anti-metal claws - also the Vibranium suit tanks everything spidy can dish out and the webs won't hold him thanks to the claws. So I guess, if Parker looks pissed, then Steve's the one who gets the pizza since he would fair better against Spidy? But either way, no reason to be on a team unless you want Parker to be humiliated 10/10.

Iron Fist has outright handed it to Spidy so yeah...high-end street levelers like BP and Cap stand a 50 percent or so chance of SOLOING spidy...on a team, they take it no contest.

Lord_Talron
how does black panther cut the webbing? just because he has claws doesnt mean he can move his hands............

The Real Wolvie
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
how does black panther cut the webbing? just because he has claws doesnt mean he can move his hands............

The same way that Wolverine and Sabretooth tear right through it? Plus, panther will have some gadget to take spidy down with easily. This is actually spite against Spidy.

gooses
all come on i am so sick and tired of hearing "but spider-man is holding back if he wants he can murder the entire marvel universe with his almighty class 10 punches" give me a break black panther and cap will murder him like nothing he doesnt have the skills to go up against neither of them 1 on 1 and both of them are far too much for him spidy will get killed with his so called all out punches he couldnt even knock out kingpin and his rage wont make up for his pathetic so called skills

Mindship
IIRC, on four separate occasions Cap and Spidey fought, and each time Cap won (that Cap wins against Spidey has been the biggest upset of my expectations since joining KMC).

That being said: Cap + BP -- even w/o prep -- seems like spite.

StiltmanFTW

Juk3n
Take away the prep and make this KGB Spider-man again! evil face

Warlord
team

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Juk3n
Take away the prep and make this KGB Spider-man again! evil face I didn't knew that he was a member of:
http://giovanniworld.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/kgb1.jpg

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Two street levelers against Spider-Man is spite? These 2 with prep is spite. They take the majority against Spider-Man in a non prep situation.

Black Panther is smarter than Spider-Man, both these guys dwarf Spider-Man when it comes to tactics and fighting ability. They've studied him and battled him before. Cap has a pretty good record against Parker himself, adding Black Panther to this lessens Parkers chances.

I'd give Spider-Man the majority against either of these guys in a straight fight, not both.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by gooses
all come on i am so sick and tired of hearing "but spider-man is holding back if he wants he can murder the entire marvel universe with his almighty class 10 punches" give me a break black panther and cap will murder him like nothing he doesnt have the skills to go up against neither of them 1 on 1 and both of them are far too much for him spidy will get killed with his so called all out punches and his rage wont make up for his pathetic so called skills
confused

Mshinu
http://images.dailyradar.com/media/uploads/comic/story_preview/2009/05/19/1973_ahi_spider_man_punching_bag.jpg

http://www.lycanmfg.com/products/LMC-673.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Parker dies horribly, prep or no prep.

Placidity
No CIS, Parker takes this without prep or without without prep.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Placidity
No CIS, Parker takes this without prep or without without prep.

wut

Mshinu
Originally posted by Placidity
No CIS, Parker takes this up the butt prep or without without prep.

That`s more like it

Placidity
^ Yeah, but then Parker squeezes his muscles and their doodles explode while inside.

Bentley
With prep Panther solos the field and Doctor Doom while at it.

Warlord
Originally posted by Bentley
With prep Panther solos the field and Doctor Doom while at it.

reported at mindset big grin

Darth Martin
With prep Panther solos Doctor Doom while at it. Sir, you have just overstepped your boundary. Panther is a puppet next to Doom.

BattleMage
This is not spite! And Bently shut the F up Thank you.

Mindset
Originally posted by Mindship
IIRC, on four separate occasions Cap and Spidey fought, and each time Cap won (that Cap wins against Spidey has been the biggest upset of my expectations since joining KMC).

That being said: Cap + BP -- even w/o prep -- seems like spite. CIS, and Spiderman was never trying to kill him any of the times I remember.

Mindset
With prep Panther solos the field and Doctor Doom while at it. LOL, you're confusing Doom with Kang.

StiltmanFTW
Just because Parker is pissed off doesn't mean he will kill any of them.

And even if he were really trying to do that, he would still fail.

Mindset
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Just because Parker is pissed off doesn't mean he will kill any of them.

And even if he were really trying to do that, he would still fail. Silence is golden.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team. Easily.

Hell, I'd favor Captain America in a fight against Spider-Man one on one.

I never understood why Spidey fans disliked the idea of Captain America being able to beat Spider-Man in a fight. It's freaking Captain America.

Beating Spider-Man isn't even impressive for him at this point unless he outright stomps him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.