Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Liberator
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddpTSCcA81U

A bit rough but it is the official trailer for the new film. I'm actually rather excited for it, I'm never excited for Harry Potter films but for some reason I am for this one.

What are your thoughts for the upcoming finale?

ADarksideJedi
My thoughts are that I hope they make both movies as best as they couuld and not mess it up at all.Or there be alot of disapointing HP fans for the director to deal with. smile

edward91
"How can they tell?" quipped Dorothy Parker when told of the death of Calvin Coolidge, and it's tempting to ask a similar question about this, the boy wizard's last hurrah. It's not so much that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows feels at times largely indistinguishable from the six outings preceding it, nor even that part one offers so little in the way of resolution(part two will surely take care of that). It's simply that it's hard to mourn the demise of a franchise that was never more than half-alive to begin with.Its my favourite of all time.I love to watch it again and again and again.I never tired from it but there is one more movie that i never tired fron it its nothing personal.

victornov
Deathly hallow will be definitely make a new history in Hollywood's box office gross figure..

ADarksideJedi
It will and I am already to go see it on Saturday with my slytherin shirt and nicklace and death mark earings!

johnmarsh56
After nearly a decade passed before the Hogwarts Harry has to face. Between Harry and Voldemort is coming close to war long expected. Hogwarts has become a safer haven. Ministry as a fugitive has appointed Harry. Has started the beginning of the end. Voldemort's power is growing stronger. Ministry of Magic and Hogwarts now has control. Harry, Ron and Hermione Dumbledore work is to remove the remaining Horcruxes and defeat Dark Lord decided to find. But little hope is left for the three and the rest of the Wizarding world, then as they do everything to have to plan.

ADarksideJedi
I am already looking forward to the next one coming soon!But I dont like that it is going to be in 3D.

ares834
hcf6cwr9TnY

Trailer for part 2...

Well this seems to differ quite a bit from the books.

Also, Voldemort throughout the trailer: "YYYEEEAAAAHHHH!!!"

movietrailersfa
good movie

jshawn87
I personally think that Harry Potter and the Deathly hallows part is the most awaited movie of this decade so i am definitely gonna watch this movie

ares834
Meh it was all right. Worse then the first DH though. And the fight between Voldy and Harry was a letdown. The book's version was far superior.

Bazyli
Harry potter is more recognized and famous movie in all world. It has its own interest and charm in the mind of movie lovers. Both children and parents like this movie.

quanchi112
Harry Potter is at the top of the movie mountain.

Bazyli
Originally posted by Bazyli
Harry potter is more recognized and famous movie in all world. It has its own interest and charm in the mind of movie lovers. Both children and parents like this movie.

Any comments?

aged care homes queensland

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.