Mr. Sinister vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

Omega Vision
Aquaman

Starscream M
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Aquaman how?

marwash22
how is this a fair fight?

Starscream M
Originally posted by marwash22
how is this a fair fight? wtf do you mean?

lightyeargee
NO way Aquaman can Hurt Sinister. I don't know if Sinister is strong enough to Hurt Aquaman but I know for sure Aquaman isn't going to do anything but get frustrated at repeated attempts to harm Sinister.

Bentley
Magic hand on?

Warlord
sinister

Martian_mind
Aquaman.

He chokes Sinister out smile

Lord_Talron
you can choke sinister out?

marwash22
Originally posted by Starscream M
wtf do you mean? i mean, how in the 'completely resistant to physical attack' phuck, is Aquaman gonna even come close to hurting Sinister?

Mshinu
Essex dissects the poor fishboy

Prep-Man
Aquaman FTW! Too fast, strong, and has good Telepathy.

marwash22
lulz @ Aquaman mindraping Sinister.

Prep-Man
He's kept up with ancient atlanteans with hundreds of years of telepathy experience.

Warlord
aquaman has no chance unless he can use his waterhand

Prep-Man
What is Sinister going to do?

marwash22
Um, Sinister mindraped Jean Grey. i think she's a bit more powerful than ancient fish people.

Warlord
Originally posted by Prep-Man
What is Sinister going to do?

aquaman cannot harm him physically... on the other hand Sinister can with physical force, energy blasts and better telepathy

Prep-Man
So what? Some of Aquaman's villains are peers to even Jean, IMO. Showing they can affect armies of people, with even more experience than Jean. Jean sucks, she allowed Magneto to create an EMP inside of her.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Warlord
aquaman cannot harm him physically... on the other hand Sinister can with physical force, energy blasts and better telepathy

Aquaman has beaten worse foes than Sinister.

Warlord
Captain America has done the same. That doesn't mean he beats Sinister in a forum fight

Prep-Man
Cap has taken WW class blows or beaten someone in Slig's class? Aquaman has.

Warlord
Cap has taken WW class blows or beaten someone in Slig's class? Aquaman has.

Cap has beaten cubik...nuff said..

Prep-Man
Come on, that's not even the same. Cap hasn't beaten top tiers like Aquaman has. Aquaman can actually hang with beings like WW, because of his enhanced durability.

Warlord
indeed, but he has lost as many battles to top tiers too.
And in this fight he has nothing that can hurt sinister while I can't say the same for the other side

Prep-Man
Mr. Sinister isn't immune to TP. Besides the way Aquaman uses his tp is somewhat different than your average MU telepath.

Again, Sinister won't be doing anything to Aquaman. His stats are too good overall.

Warlord
Mr. Sinister isn't immune to TP. Besides the way Aquaman uses his tp is somewhat different than your average MU telepath.

Again, Sinister won't be doing anything to Aquaman. His stats are too good overall.

a guy who can knock out colossus can definitely do something to Aquaman.
As for TP if they engage in this type of combat Sinister has significantly more chances to win.
Again Aquaman has been hurt by far less while Sinister cannot be hurt by Orin's attacks unless he has the water hand

TheTyrant
Sinister stomps no expression

Aquaman

Shows how much anti-Apocalypse you really are. Aquaman himself admitted that his telepathy is very limited when the JLA were going up against the general/Shaggyman for the first time...and it was a recent 2000s+ issue.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant

Shows how much anti-Apocalypse you really are. Aquaman himself admitted that his telepathy is very limited when the JLA were going up against the general/Shaggyman for the first time...and it was a recent 2000s+ issue.
Where did I state otherwise? The point is that his TP and immunity are good enough that Sinister mind-raping him is unlikely.

He also physically outclasses Sinister.

Warlord
He might be stronger but he is not harming sinister...while I cannot say the opposite

TheTyrant
Where did I state otherwise? The point is that his TP and immunity are good enough that Sinister mind-raping him is unlikely.

He also physically outclasses Sinister.

Strength plays no factor here. Sinister mind-raped X-Man. Are you telling me that Arthur can resist that level of telepathy for long?

BerserkersRage
Sinister FTW. Versitilty gives him an advantage here, IMO.

Originally posted by Warlord
a guy who can knock out colossus can definitely do something to Aquaman.

That brings up a good point. Would Colossus be able to survive the pressures of the Mariana Trench? I think that Aquaman's durability is VASTLY underestimated. Just a thought.

amnesia
A loser is always a loser. Aquaman will never be cool.

Namor though. He is kick ass.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by TheTyrant

Shows how much anti-Apocalypse you really are. Aquaman himself admitted that his telepathy is very limited when the JLA were going up against the general/Shaggyman for the first time...and it was a recent 2000s+ issue. It was Aquaman's Telepathy that help boost Tomorrow Woman's to cleanse the world's children of an invading alien force. Aquaman's TP also got through Zum's. Who happened to be a White Martian.

So what? Some of Aquaman's villains are peers to even Jean, IMO. Showing they can affect armies of people, with even more experience than Jean. Jean sucks, she allowed Magneto to create an EMP inside of her. You mean Xorn? Not magneto and she did not allow him to do anything, he was amped by kick and did it to her anyway.

Regarding the battle, Aquaman will definitelly not take Sinister down with telepathy, but MS is unlikely to mindrape aquaman in able time, they probably just stalemate there even if sinister is the stronger TP. Ms's durabilty and regen can be overcome, but it's hard to do, specially with punches and while aquaman is tough, he's not as resiliant against energy attacks and TK as sinister is against physical blows. Sinister also has teleportation options, although these might recquire the tesseract headquarters.

I give sinister the majority here.

galactusischere
Sinister easily.

Lord_Talron
Come on, that's not even the same. Cap hasn't beaten top tiers like Aquaman has. Aquaman can actually hang with beings like WW, because of his enhanced durability. caps beaten a cosmic cube wielding red skull

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by amnesia
A loser is always a loser. Aquaman will never be cool.

Namor though. He is kick ass. thumb up yes

Prep-Man
Originally posted by 753
You mean Xorn? Not magneto and she did not allow him to do anything, he was amped by kick and did it to her anyway.

Regarding the battle, Aquaman will definitelly not take Sinister down with telepathy, but MS is unlikely to mindrape aquaman in able time, they probably just stalemate there even if sinister is the stronger TP. Ms's durabilty and regen can be overcome, but it's hard to do, specially with punches and while aquaman is tough, he's not as resiliant against energy attacks and TK as sinister is against physical blows. Sinister also has teleportation options, although these might recquire the tesseract headquarters.

I give sinister the majority here.

Xorn? Magneto? I thought it was revealed that it was Eric, but I stopped reading X-Men after Morrison quit.

And what if Aquaman gets his trident? Makes things a lot different.

Xorn? Magneto? I thought it was revealed that it was Eric, but I stopped reading X-Men after Morrison quit.

And what if Aquaman gets his trident? Makes things a lot different. They retconned it later to avoid damage to Magneto's character. Xorn was real, he just pretended to be magneto, erik never left genosha. He either survived or was ressurected by his daughter.

What are the tridents's powers?

-Pr-
I'm amazed that people picked Jean of all people as an example of a telepath that's gone up against Sinister.

With water hand, Arthur stomps.

Without it, he can still win through TP, bfr...

JakeTheBank
I always thought his badtouch hand was pretty cool.

Originally posted by -Pr-
I'm amazed that people picked Jean of all people as an example of a telepath that's gone up against Sinister.

Without it, he can still win through TP, bfr... You think Jean's TP is weak? Anyway, AM wont mindrape Sinister, the opposite is more likely to happen.

lightyeargee
I forgot that aquaman had that Trident.

BlackZero30x

Without it, he can still win through TP, bfr...

thumb up

he uses his water hand to transport sinister's mind into the secret sea then comes back and beat's his mindless body to death. smile lol

lol but seriously King Aurthur could smite him with the weapon the lady of the lake gave him! (that was for those who may enjoy) laughing out loud

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
You think Jean's TP is weak? Anyway, AM wont mindrape Sinister, the opposite is more likely to happen.

her power is strong, her skill, not so much. not compared to xavier, emma or sinister anyway.

based on what?

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I always thought his badtouch hand was pretty cool.

it is.

galactusischere
What about X-Man?

her power is strong, her skill, not so much. not compared to xavier, emma or sinister anyway.

based on what?

it is.

His showings against x-man and emma frost, who never trumped his TP.

marwash22
I'm not the authority on Aquaman, can anyone inform me of a time when he has telepathically owned anyone/thing that isn't a sea creature?

lightyeargee
I'm not the authority on Aquaman, can anyone inform me of a time when he has telepathically owned anyone/thing that isn't a sea creature? Zum the White Martian Comes to mind.

marwash22
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Zum the White Martian Comes to mind. o'really?

-K-M-

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
His showings against x-man and emma frost, who never trumped his TP.

that's not exactly world-beating, imo.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by -K-M-

That sucka just got KMed. cool

marwash22
My Lord, here we go again with the fraudulent scans. Perhaps you should post some of the scans that fall under the category of "etc", 'cause none of those prove anything. I said, provide evidence of Aquaman owning someone using telepathy who was not a sea creature. You respond to that by showing me scans of him forcing thoughts onto people who have no telepathic ability whatsoever, using his limited telepathy to boost other's will/telepathy and owning people/creatures who are in fact... marine-based.

None of that is proof that he can stand up against someone like Sinister, who isn't a marine-based life-form and does indeed have a high level of telepathy.

Aquaman gets mindraped, end of story.

-Pr-
My Lord, here we go again with the fraudulent scans. Perhaps you should post some of the scans that fall under the category of "etc", 'cause none of those prove anything. I said, provide evidence of Aquaman owning someone using telepathy who was not a sea creature. You respond to that by showing me scans of him forcing thoughts onto people who have no telepathic ability whatsoever, using his limited telepathy to boost other's will/telepathy and owning people/creatures who are in fact... marine-based.

None of that is proof that he can stand up against someone like Sinister, who isn't a marine-based life-form and does indeed have a high level of telepathy.

you don't have to be marine based for his telepathy to work.

lightyeargee

He doesn't. The White Martians couldn't mind rape him. He's resisted Despero's Telepathy and you think Sinister Mind rapes him? No.

marwash22
I didn't say his telepathy only works on Marine based creatures, i said (and have yet to be proven wrong), that it's fairly weak against people who aren't amrine based. Where are the scans of him owning MM or someone like that?

Like i said, I'm no authority on Aquaman, but as of yet, i haven't been provided with anything to suggest he can outmatch Sinister in TP.

Also, more to the point, how is AM gonna do any damage to Sinister?

Omega Vision

Provide scans proving Sinister can mindrape someone who can resist a White Martian or STFU.

-Pr-
I didn't say his telepathy only works on Marine based creatures, i said (and have yet to be proven wrong), that it's fairly weak against people who aren't amrine based. Where are the scans of him owning MM or someone like that?

Like i said, I'm no authority on Aquaman, but as of yet, i haven't been provided with anything to suggest he can outmatch Sinister in TP.

Also, more to the point, how is AM gonna do any damage to Sinister?

where did you get the impression that it was weak against non marine life?

with or without the water hand?

lightyeargee
I didn't say his telepathy only works on Marine based creatures, i said (and have yet to be proven wrong), that it's fairly weak against people who aren't.

Also, more to the point, how is AM gonna do any damage to Sinister? His trident most likely.

marwash22
"stfu"... awesome.

marwash22
where did you get the impression that it was weak against non marine life? Based on the scans, he isn't doing crap against anyone who has telepathy.

with or without the water hand? The OP doesn't specify

-Pr-
Based on the scans, he isn't doing crap against anyone who has telepathy.

The OP doesn't specify

what scans?

with it, he'd tear him to shreds.

without it, he has the trident and (imo) telepathy.

marwash22

-Pr-
those scans. None of those indicate Aquaman being able to mindrape Sinister.

what about the white martian? iirc he did quite well against him.

marwash22
where did the trident and water bearer hand come from, neither of these were mentioned in the OP. Or are we just to presume he has one or both?

-Pr-
where did the trident and water bearer hand come from, neither of these were mentioned in the OP. Or are we just to presume he has one or both?

trident is standard equipment for him.

because it was left vague, we can argue one or the other.

ExodusCloak
what about the white martian? iirc he did quite well against him.

Would that not be a similar to anyone ripping through 1000's of no-named Green Lanterns?

marwash22
what about the white martian? iirc he did quite well against him. I'm not familiar with the circumstances so i can't provide any commentary. A scan would be helpful. Once again, I'm not claiming anything to be the truth; it's just that the evidence i have been provided thus far, isn't the least bit convincing.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Would that not be a similar to anyone ripping through 1000's of no-named Green Lanterns? Zum was not a no named White Martian. He was part of the advanced invading force called the Hyperclan.

-Pr-
Would that not be a similar to anyone ripping through 1000's of no-named Green Lanterns?

not in this instance, no.

I'm not familiar with the circumstances so i can't provide any commentary. A scan would be helpful. Once again, I'm not claiming anything to be the truth; it's just that the evidence i have been provided thus far, isn't the least bit convincing.

i have to work soon, but if i get the chance ill look when i get home.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Zum was not a no named White Martian. He was part of the advanced invading force called the Hyperclan.

But do you believe that he even had enough panel time to establish a strong base of telepathic feats?

psycho gundam
^ pretty sure you or pr should have the scan of sinister mindblasting x-force and nate grey on-hand right?

-Pr-
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ pretty sure you or pr should have the scan of sinister mindblasting x-force and nate grey on-hand right?

if it was recent, i don't, as i gave up on x-men.

ExodusCloak

Who me? Onslaught Saga?

psycho gundam
if it was recent, i don't, as i gave up on x-men. haha

it was when sinister stole nate, it was a tie-in 94-96

Who me? Onslaught Saga? yeah

he owned them

Prep-Man
Aquaman also probed MM without him even knowing it. I think Jonn > Sinister.

ExodusCloak
haha

it was when sinister stole nate, it was a tie-in 94-96

yeah

he owned them

It's here, but in fairness, I think that shows that Sinister was more skilled then pre-shaman X-Man.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=438339&pagenumber=2

Prep-Man
Probably way more skilled. Wasn't X-Man all over the place?

psycho gundam
yup, there it is

http://img169.imageshack.us/i/xforce5722qy7.jpg/

http://img169.imageshack.us/i/xforce5723vl2.jpg/

glad i didn't have to upload

a great mental defence feat

ExodusCloak
Probably way more skilled. Wasn't X-Man all over the place?

Personally I think he was just raw power...during that stage of his career. And yes he was all over the place.

marwash22
Aquaman also probed MM without him even knowing it. I think Jonn > Sinister. i would agree with that wholeheartedly.

Problem is, probing someones mind isn't the same as mindraping.

Prep-Man
But he's mindraped his share of beings. Ancient gods and mages that would make Sinister run for his life.

And getting inside MM mind WITHOUT him knowing, shows Aquaman's skill and power.

-K-M-
I said, provide evidence of Aquaman owning someone using telepathy who was not a sea creature. You respond to that by showing me scans of him forcing thoughts onto people who have no telepathic ability whatsoever, using his limited telepathy to boost other's will/telepathy and owning people/creatures who are

in fact... marine-based.

Guess you didn't actually read the scans

Also now your changing what you originally asked for? Hmmm...

Prep-Man
BTW, I'm not sure if Sinister can even put Aquaman down? He's pushed though energy attacks before with no problem. He's gotten hit by a pissed off Wonder Woman, Lobo, and has survived deep within the ocean with no problem.

psycho gundam
But he's mindraped his share of beings. Ancient gods and mages that would make Sinister run for his life.

And getting inside MM mind WITHOUT him knowing, shows Aquaman's skill and power. but sinister had the mind trap there to begin with, his work depends on considering who's DNA he's always been trying to procure

ExodusCloak
BTW, I'm not sure if Sinister can even put Aquaman down? He's pushed though energy attacks before with no problem. He's gotten hit by a pissed off Wonder Woman, Lobo, and has survived deep within the ocean with no problem.

When two people have telepathy their other powers are usually moot...because telepathy is usually the fastest power to deploy and you end up with an astral fight, well in the marvel universe anyway.

Sinister has a few appearances but he does have some things going for him like the fact that he didn't go insane from sifting through Rogues consciousness when 8 billion minds were trapped in it.

Raptor22
Bump

carver9
Sinister wins.

pym-ftw
^A free ass kicking

-Pr-
Sinister is the superior telepath; that much is true. That said, it's not by leaps and bounds though.

His ability to control his molecules should make any sort of physical fight pointless too.

also, lol @ marwash.

StiltmanFTW
Written properly, Sinister is a beast.

Forcefields, TK, TP, concussion blasts, flight, regen, superhuman stats, complete control of his body, etc.

Glorificus
Sinister easily.

Eternal Idol
Sinister has the better fashion sense.

Sinister ftw.

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Written properly, Sinister is a beast.

Forcefields, TK, TP, concussion blasts, flight, regen, superhuman stats, complete control of his body, etc.

Pretty much.

Ash_J_Williams
Sinister.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.