Enslaved: Odyssey to The West

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros

Quincy
I'm going to check it out

Kazenji
Head about this game i think last year only seen the screen shots then.

Morridini
Just finished the demo on the PS3, it was really fund, reminded me a lot of Uncharted 2, not a bad thing at all.

S_D_J
I forgot the demo's already out

downloading now!

S_D_J
it was a good demo... not so into the graphics, it looks muddle for most of it, but when the plane breaks and you have have to jump while the wind blows... awesome.

too short of a demo though erm

Phanteros
one more day until its out.

Also early reviews are looking hot for it. so far in the 82% precent

Smasandian
I'm going to rent this soon.

Surprised that this was action-adventure type deal. I thought it was pure RPG for some reason.

S_D_J
got it for 360. haven't got much time to play other than 10 min (less than the demo itself). It looks better on PS3, on 360 it's got some transparency problems (specially on the characters' hair), though I hear the framerate is more stable on 360... anyways will have to wait like a month to play it. I'm going away for work

the demo was enough to get me hooked

Smasandian
Yeah, the demo was awesome.

I was thinking of buying it but I'm probably going to rent it considering its probably like 10 hours long.

But it looks amazing.

Smasandian
Or they don't have it.

Damn, I might have to buy it now. Luckily, I do have some games to trade in.

Nephthys
Apparantly this game sucks. Also Yahtzee wasn't impressed. These two are obviously unrelated in my mind.

Zero Punctuation

Extra Punctuation

Phanteros
The game is way too easy for me and 8 hours doesn't seem enough this time.

General Kaliero
The game doesn't suck, but it's far too short. Had it been maybe twice the length it would be well worth the price of admission. I think Ninja Theory got steamrollered by the deadline.

Phanteros
Originally posted by General Kaliero
The game doesn't suck, but it's far too short. Had it been maybe twice the length it would be well worth the price of admission. I think Ninja Theory got steamrollered by the deadline. Yeah and it doesn't help the game to come out near other game launches. Personally a December release might have did this game some good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.