Ultron vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Ultron in his adamantium form. He has all the abilities from all his previous incarnations.

They fight on a tennis field. No Bfr.

Black bolt z
I don't see how either can go down.

KillAll
tough call?

Bentley
Juggs can damage his internal circuitry (maybe), Ultron may be able to use encephalo ray against Juggs if he can get around the skullcap/helmet.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Bentley
No Bfr. NO BFR + Juggernaut /Thread

cool

JakeTheBank
If Ultron can get the helmet off, the encephalo ray might do it. Big if, though.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
If Ultron can get the helmet off, the encephalo ray might do it. Big if, though. like he can just walk thru Juggs Punches and just take his helmet off with his hands... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ultron.

bbrem123
this will go on forever...i see ultron having a better can to take this...he might be able to think of something

im gonna say stalemate tho

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by nicamarvin
like he can just walk thru Juggs Punches and just take his helmet off with his hands... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Likely he would. His Adamantium version should easily hold up to Juggernaut seeing as Hulk could as well. That helmet will eventually come off seeing as Ultron has more than enough strength to take it off. After that, it's the encephalo ray for the win.

KillAll
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Likely he would. His Adamantium version should easily hold up to Juggernaut seeing as Hulk could as well. That helmet will eventually come off seeing as Ultron has more than enough strength to take it off. After that, it's the encephalo ray for the win.

its not quite that easy. ultron has said that thing may have been as strong as him, in a direct test of strength... look at how easily juggernaut dismissed thing.

ultron isnt just gonna walk all over juggs. stalemate at best.

nicamarvin

nicamarvin

Galan007
Sonics, perhaps?

Black bolt z

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
and only reason juggarnaut is able to survive hulk is his invincibility.Without it jugs is dead.

Seriuosly...bad argument. actualy Juggy has alot more thing to survive....

first is his ForceField.....
second is his Invulnerability
third is his Healing factor
forth is his Inmortality
fifth is He is a frigging AVATAR..... mad

Rage.Of.Olympus

Rage.Of.Olympus

JakeTheBank
Mjolnir throws have bounced off of Ultron while he mecha laughs, so yeah, he can take punches from Juggernaut.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Didn't we have a myth buster thread? You know, if I have some time this weekend, maybe I'll prove that the Juggernaut has been affected by physical attacks more than a few times, and has attributed his invulnerability to his force field as well and was actively using it in the past to defend himself from attacks (Besides the Thor fight.).

Just to see nicamarvin's meltdown.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Didn't we have a myth buster thread? You know, if I have some time this weekend, maybe I'll prove that the Juggernaut has been affected by physical attacks more than a few times, and has attributed his invulnerability to his force field as well and was actively using it in the past to defend himself from attacks (Besides the Thor fight.).

Just to see nicamarvin's meltdown. do you hate juggs because he's humiliated your god in the past so many times?

nicamarvin

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Starscream M
do you hate juggs because he's humiliated your god in the past so many times? not just Thor Fanboys...Hulk Fanboys are also upset with the FACT juggernaut its their physical superior..... cool

Black bolt z
Base hulk yes juggs is superior.But when he gets savage hulk has the adavantage.

nicamarvin
Base hulk yes juggs is superior.But when he gets savage hulk has the adavantage. .... laughing

sans BFR, PIS, CIS Juggernaut was made to kill Hulk, heck he is "The Brick" Killer..... cool

Without BFR,PIS, CIS Hulk is Dead the moment he engage Juggernaut.. wink

cdtm
Ultron in his adamantium form. He has all the abilities from all his previous incarnations.

They fight on a tennis field. No Bfr.

No BFR means no winner.

Stalemate.

Black bolt z
.... laughing

sans BFR, PIS, CIS Juggernaut was made to kill Hulk, heck he is "The Brick" Killer..... cool

Without BFR,PIS, CIS Hulk is Dead the moment he engage Juggernaut.. wink Made to kill hulk...I never said hulk beats juggs I said savage hulk is stronger then juggs.

nicamarvin
I said savage hulk is stronger then juggs. Juggernaut will always match Hulk in strenght no matter how stronger hulk gets....WWH proved that.... cool

Black bolt z
Juggernaut will always match Hulk in strenght no matter how stronger hulk gets....WWH proved that.... cool No he won't.So somehow beating the strongest version of hulk,amped with celestial tech,isn't PIS?

TheMagicPillow
They eventually realize that they can't hurt each other and have to resort to a tennis match.
Ultron destroys him at tennis.

Rage.Of.Olympus
do you hate juggs because he's humiliated your god in the past so many times?

So many times in the past? Do you have access to some limited edition comics I don't have? They've had 3 fights only. And Thor was far from humiliated in any of them if you actually know the context or you know, have read the fights.

Go back to the kiddy table where you can argue that Juggernaut is tougther than Galactus without being laughed at.

Rage.Of.Olympus
.... laughing

Without BFR,PIS, CIS Hulk is Dead the moment he engage Juggernaut.. wink

It's like you choose to completely ignore what actually happens in comics and use your own personal fan fiction as the basis for your opinions.

nicamarvin
No he won't.So He was the physical superior to World War Hulk....the frigging guy that beat Sentry... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Starscream M
So many times in the past? Do you have access to some limited edition comics I don't have? They've had 3 fights only. And Thor was far from humiliated in any of them if you actually know the context or you know, have read the fights.

Go back to the kiddy table where you can argue that Juggernaut is tougther than Galactus without being laughed at. I never said Juggeranut is tougher than galactus

I said that juggernaut is more physically durable than galactus, which is a proven fact you clown

nicamarvin
It's like you choose to completely ignore what actually happens in comics and use your own personal fan fiction as the basis for your opinions. its Called FACTS you Rtard... roll eyes (sarcastic) you know and I know the only reason Hulk gets away alive after a brawl with juggernaut its Called PIS..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

you know in KMC Hulk without BFR dies against Juggernaut... cool

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

It's like dumb and dumber.

nicamarvin
Go back to the kiddy table where you can argue that Juggernaut is tougther than Galactus without being laughed at. He DID tanked the GodBlast..... smokin'

Rage.Of.Olympus
1) He had his force field on, hence he did not tank it.

2) Thor was very, very weakened at the time.

Starscream M

2) Thor was very, very weakened at the time. stop pulling crap outta your behind

it was a very powerful godblast...thor looked perfectly fine.

KillAll
1) He had his force field on, hence he did not tank it.

2) Thor was very, very weakened at the time.

thor stated (making it fact) that the nausea had left his limbs before the god blast, narration also takes it a step farther saying it was the same blast that gave a celestial pause and caused galactus to flee.

juggernaut wasnt even intent on fighting thor, and still was beating him up even with the new warriors distracting juggernaut. he did little more than play around with him.

thor has stated that juggernaut cant be beaten by himself (8th day, although juggernaut wasnt really any more powerful there)... any other thing is speculation.

Sin I AM
ultron....

nicamarvin
Thor was very, very weakened at the time. if you keep saying that....it maight become true.... wink

Starscream M
if you keep saying that....it maight become true.... wink sadly, I think rage is truly delusional enough to believe some of the garbage he spews erm

Rage.Of.Olympus
stop pulling crap outta your behind

it was a very powerful godblast...thor looked perfectly fine.
if you keep saying that....it maight become true.... wink
sadly, I think rage is truly delusional enough to believe some of the garbage he spews erm

Pay attention as I'll only do this once.

That malady that struck left Thor weaker than before. Even after it had passed.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/AWeakness.jpg

His even stated that it's left him far weaker than before.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/AWeakness2.jpg

That incident with Juggernaut? It's the worst the Loki induced weakness had gotten as I recall.

In a few days however, you'll guys we'll act as if we never had this little lesson.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by KillAll
thor stated (making it fact) that the nausea had left his limbs before the god blast, narration also takes it a step farther saying it was the same blast that gave a celestial pause and caused galactus to flee.

Look at my post above for the first part.

It was the same blast yes. Thor used the God Blast in all three instances. Was it on the same level of power or intensity? Of course not. You have to be an idiot to believe that's the case.

juggernaut wasnt even intent on fighting thor, and still was beating him up even with the new warriors distracting juggernaut. he did little more than play around with him.

So you didn't actually read Thor #412 and #413 did you? Do you want me to post the scans for you?

thor has stated that juggernaut cant be beaten by himself (8th day, although juggernaut wasnt really any more powerful there)... any other thing is speculation.

The Juggernaut cannot be beaten by himself? Okay.

Hahaha. This delusion you Juggernaut fans have in regards to that scene is hilarious. Thor stated that the Juggernaut was significantly more powerful than before. The Juggernaut agreed.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsJuggernaut3.jpg

It's pretty funny and ironic how in the first part of your post you claim that since Thor stated so and so, it's a fact then go on to ignore Juggernaut's own claims. Unless you haven't read the issue in question and are just ignorant.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, so I'm going to crush nicamarvin and co's delusions this weekend if I have the time.

Bentley
Originally posted by Galan007
Sonics, perhaps?

Does Ultron has sonics in his array?

nicamarvin
Yea, so I'm going to crush nicamarvin and co's delusions this weekend if I have the time. Dude I Solo you Before and I will Own you yet Again..... smokin'

KillAll
Look at my post above for the first part.

It was the same blast yes. Thor used the God Blast in all three instances. Was it on the same level of power or intensity? Of course not. You have to be an idiot to believe that's the case.

So you didn't actually read Thor #412 and #413 did you? Do you want me to post the scans for you?

The Juggernaut cannot be beaten by himself? Okay.

Hahaha. This delusion you Juggernaut fans have in regards to that scene is hilarious. Thor stated that the Juggernaut was significantly more powerful than before. The Juggernaut agreed.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/ThorvsJuggernaut3.jpg

It's pretty funny and ironic how in the first part of your post you claim that since Thor stated so and so, it's a fact then go on to ignore Juggernaut's own claims. Unless you haven't read the issue in question and are just ignorant.

juggernaut has ALWAYS grown or sharnk in accordance to how much power he was funneling. he looked completely normal. and i think juggernauts statement was in reference to his motivations to get somewhere, as in something was making him WANT to march through any man or thing to get there, not in accordance with his actual power levels wink

trion juggernaut was an amped juggernaut, the man times juggernaut lost power and shrank to normal sizes was a non amped juggernaut, 8th day was his usual self, only thinking different.

i'm also one of those ones that think warrior madness thor is his usual self also, just not holding back.

Rage.Of.Olympus
juggernaut has ALWAYS grown or sharnk in accordance to how much power he was funneling. he looked completely normal. and i think juggernauts statement was in reference to his motivations to get somewhere, as in something was making him WANT to march through any man or thing to get there, not in accordance with his actual power levels wink

trion juggernaut was an amped juggernaut, the man times juggernaut lost power and shrank to normal sizes was a non amped juggernaut, 8th day was his usual self, only thinking different.

i'm also one of those ones that think warrior madness thor is his usual self also, just not holding back.

Who the **** is talking about growing or shrinking at all? I don't care what size he was or what height he was at. Juggernaut was severely amped above his Classic levels, and he agreed. What's there to discuss?

Your delusional.

Warrior Madness or Berserker Rage Thor is just a normal that's not holding back outside of #502.

iceman24567
Dude I Solo you Before and I will Own you yet Again..... smokin' no expression

Rage.Of.Olympus
Dude I Solo you Before and I will Own you yet Again..... smokin'

Solo me before and will do so agian? Are you implying that you drugged and raped me and are planning to do so again?

nicamarvin
Solo me before and will do so agian? Are you implying that you drugged and raped me and are planning to do so again? in a Asexual Maner.... confused

Parmaniac
Juggs can damage his internal circuitry (maybe), Ultron may be able to use encephalo ray against Juggs if he can get around the skullcap/helmet. I'm going with the latter

Black bolt z
Does Ultron has sonics in his array? Dude he probably has a plastic batman leg in his array.It's his greatest weapon shiftyOriginally posted by nicamarvin
in a Asexual Maner.... confused You mean with a tree?

KillAll
Who the **** is talking about growing or shrinking at all? I don't care what size he was or what height he was at. Juggernaut was severely amped above his Classic levels, and he agreed. What's there to discuss?

Your delusional.

Warrior Madness or Berserker Rage Thor is just a normal that's not holding back outside of #502.

juggernaut said something to the affect of "somethings making me that way, i have to be somewhere" or something similar, and kept refering to a ringing in his head. he wasnt amped at all. when juggernauts power grows, so does his body. fact... you are delusional, 8th day was a normal juggernaut with a different mind state.

Blanket
Dude I Solo you Before and I will Own you yet Again..... smokin' It's true. Can't wait till you turn it up on this fool.

Mindset
Solo me before and will do so agian? Are you implying that you drugged and raped me and are planning to do so again? There were no drugs or rape involved, let's be honest, you wanted it.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Mindset
There were no drugs or rape involved, let's be honest, you wanted it. Blanket want some of that Too.... erm

Bentley
Now I'm quite sure encephalo ray is standard equipment for Ultron. I assume Cain's helmet cannot be magnetized, right?

zopzop
Now I'm quite sure encephalo ray is standard equipment for Ultron. I assume Cain's helmet cannot be magnetized, right?

Nope. In What if : Professor X had become the Juggernaut, Magneto tried but he couldn't control the "metal" Jugz's armor is made of.

OneDumbG0
Now I'm quite sure encephalo ray is standard equipment for Ultron. I assume Cain's helmet cannot be magnetized, right? Ultron will just knock it off so long as his internal circuitry doesn't get smashed to bits by Juggernaut.

I'm undecided on which occurrence is more likely to happen first.

Bentley
Originally posted by zopzop
Nope. In What if : Professor X had become the Juggernaut, Magneto tried but he couldn't control the "metal" Jugz's armor is made of.

Non cannon, but I would believe it to be the case for canon Juggs anyways.

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Ultron will just knock it off so long as his internal circuitry doesn't get smashed to bits by Juggernaut.

I'm undecided on which occurrence is more likely to happen first.

Most primary adamantium Ultrons have resisted Thor's hammer and he regenerates. IMO Juggs should eventually overpower his regeneration and the forcefield which protects his inner components though.

rotiart
When primary adamantium ultron was defeated it was because Hank pym had vibranium Whig disrupts metal....

Class juggernaught vs primary ultron...
Well if ultron gets the helmet off and uses his encelapho beam... That could work

Or if we say classic jugs means jugs with magic then jugs wins (before mephisto taking it from him or whatever)

Bentley
What kind of thing has he done with magic?

rotiart
I forget because it was a while back. But I'm sure someone else here remembers. I just remember it being impressive a the time I read it

Bentley
I remembered the time he opened a dimensional portal, pretty useful whenever people say "bfr Juggs" but I don't recall any other ability in particular.

OneDumbG0
^ He once shot force bubbles.

Also, Ultron from Secret Wars was primary adamantium. Savage Hulk actually dented him enough for Wasp to get in there and mess him up. Although... Juggernaut doesn't have Wasp to take him out before Ultron manages to get that helmet off...

Bentley
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ He once shot force bubbles.

Also, Ultron from Secret Wars was primary adamantium. Savage Hulk actually dented him enough for Wasp to get in there and mess him up. Although... Juggernaut doesn't have Wasp to take him out before Ultron manages to get that helmet off...

I'd say it depends on which Ultron we talk about, there were several adamantium versions which got damaged by separating the joints or smashing them against one another; there are others against which trying the same tactic has been impossible.

Did primary and secondary adamantium exist already during the Secret Wars? I just know the retcon exists, I don't know many things about it.

Galan007
What kind of thing has he done with magic? http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_juggs_strange1.jpg http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_juggs_strange2.jpg

= the only time (and likely the last time) Juggy has used true, "cosmos-ruling" ( shifty ) magic.

OneDumbG0
I'd say it depends on which Ultron we talk about, there were several adamantium versions which got damaged by separating the joints or smashing them against one another; there are others against which trying the same tactic has been impossible.Don't remember any primary adamantium Ultron ever be damaged in that manner. Originally posted by Bentley
Did primary and secondary adamantium exist already during the Secret Wars? I just know the retcon exists, I don't know many things about it. The retcon never applied to Secret Wars. And it's far more limited than this KMC myth makes it out to be. That's just Wolverine fanboys trying to make Wolverine more special in one of the most insignificantly tangential ways I have ever witnessed.

Bentley
Is there any statement about the actual retcon at all? I suppose they talk mostly about the time Hulk destroyed adamantium.

Galan007
When did Hulk "destroy" Adamantium? confused

OneDumbG0
Is there any statement about the actual retcon at all? I suppose they talk mostly about the time Hulk destroyed adamantium. There is no statement. They took a statement from Ultron Unlimited where it's revealed that the first Ultron they destroy through teamwork wasn't actually adamantium, and Ironman's statement where he doesn't believe that so much adamantium could exist anyway and some other random and ambiguous statement from the past...

... and assume that every appearance of adamantium -- excepting Wolverine and Wolverine-related characters of course, and Doc Ock, for some reason??? -- must have been secondary adamantium. Even the very first one from Avengers #66...

... yeah, I don't know how that last assumption managed to pass muster either.

Bentley
I see, that's pretty much a nonsensical myth if they only pick Iron-man's passing statement as some kind of retcon. It wouldn't be a retcon at all actually.

There aren't that many characters that would be affected if adamantium could be bent or marked, Ultron, having a molecular arranger would be able to survive superficial manipulations. You may be right about it being a Wolverine related myth. I can vouch for Ultron's showings depending on which version of Ultron we are discussing and not so much about the adamantium grade.

Classic NES
Depends on which version of Juggernaut.

Damborgson
Thunderbolts juggernaut or whoever the hell is running around these days would get ripped to pieces.

Branlor Swift
Is there any statement about the actual retcon at all? I suppose they talk mostly about the time Hulk destroyed adamantium. There's never been an actual retcon like at all.

It's exactly what ODG said.

Also, I can't see Juggs doing anything to Ultron. Ultron however, I can see actually hurting Juggs, along with the whole beam thing.

pym-ftw
Ultron fires the E-ray through the eye holes of the helmet

bluewaterrider
confused

Ultron a true match for Juggernaut?

With Jug's full helmet ON?

Am I missing something?

pym-ftw
Nice attempt at low balling

SevenShackles
Originally posted by TheMagicPillow
They eventually realize that they can't hurt each other and have to resort to a tennis match.
Ultron destroys him at tennis.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
confused

Ultron a true match for Juggernaut?

With Jug's full helmet ON?

Am I missing something?
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HIKPPpov-I4/TjeR5WPc6DI/AAAAAAAABZQ/WLfL_rYDXCY/s1600/FF_3310001.jpg

bluewaterrider
That's what I was missing, then.

Thanks, Branlor.

bluewaterrider
Got one more for you, then, before going with Ultron's defeats at the hands of Sentry, Hulk, and Wasp:

Branlor Swift
That's what I was missing, then.

Thanks, Branlor. Yeah, they kept showing dreams in "Dreamquest" when Aron captured the F4.

They did a lot of random shit in F4 comics that weren't canon. The best among them was when Doom was killing everyone including Hulk and Dormammu

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Yeah, they kept showing dreams in "Dreamquest" when Aron captured the F4.

They did a lot of random shit in F4 comics that weren't canon. The best among them was when Doom was killing everyone including Hulk and Dormammu

I must read this.

Branlor Swift
Got one more for you, then, before going with Ultron's defeats at the hands of Sentry, Hulk, and Wasp: Just an Ultron robot

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I must read this. Originally posted by Branlor Swift
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/th_FF330_11.jpg

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/th_FF330_15.jpg

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/th_FF330_16.jpg

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/th_FF330_21.jpg

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/th_FF330_20.jpg

Doom kills everyone including Hulk and Dorm:
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/FF330_27.jpg
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/FF330_29.jpg

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/sonnendawg/FF331_29.jpg

bluewaterrider
Just an Ultron robot

confused

You're not making sense.

Or, maybe you're making sense and I don't realize that you are because I don't know what story that's from.

Ultron has never been anything EXCEPT a robot, as far as I know.

If you're telling me there are different Ultrons, what does this one do or not do, what special feature did it have or not have, that makes it less formidable than whatever one you're thinking of for this thread?

Branlor Swift
confused

You're not making sense.

Or, maybe you're making sense and I don't realize that you are because I don't know what story that's from.

Ultron has never been anything EXCEPT a robot, as far as I know.

If you're telling me there are different Ultrons, what does this one do or not do, what special feature did it have or not have, that makes it less formidable than whatever one you're thinking of for this thread? Ultron has tons of weak little Ultrons in some appearances.

In that appearance, I don't think the real Ultron appeared at all. Just his army of Ultrons.

There's only been one real Ultron with adamantium. The rest of been secondary, and other random metals. And they are his "minions"

Think of it like a Doombot.

JakeTheBank
"So that the rest of the world...can blow up!"

That is Shakespearean quality story telling.

bluewaterrider

There's only been one real Ultron with adamantium. The rest of been secondary, and other random metals.

Ah, I see.

So the "Lady Ultron" that Sentry fought was some other metal, too, even as She-Hulk's may have been?

In which case the only confirmed stoppages of adamantium Ultron in memory for me are those Hulk, Torch, and Wasp managed in Secret Wars I.

mmm ...

Still not seeing an Ultron win here.
I'll think it over a bit more, though.

pym-ftw
Ah, I see.

So the "Lady Ultron" that Sentry fought was some other metal, too, even as She-Hulk's may have been?

In which case the only confirmed stoppages of adamantium Ultron in memory for me are those Hulk, Torch, and Wasp managed in Secret Wars I.

mmm ...

I'll think it over a bit more, though.
Extremis Ultron was made from the Extremis in Stark

Ultrons Tp and E-ray could both drop Juggy

Branlor Swift
Ah, I see.

mmm ...

I'll think it over a bit more, though. That was the real Ultron, it was just Stark Tech. The Ultron Shulk beat wasn't the real Ultron. Just an Ult-Bot if you will.

Galactus made Ultron look like a fool. The arc with the 'adamantium retcons' was where Pym beat Adamantium Ultron to death with artic vibranium.
He's lost before, but most times, it's outside of Juggs ability to replicate.

It was revealed in Conquest that Ultron can reassemble from having been inside of a star blowing up. Although it was never shown what metal he was made from then. But he was extremely powerful in that arc.

Ultron recently one shotted Thor and a bunch of Avengers as well. I doubt Juggs would laugh off a shot like that.

Magnon
Neither one can easily harm the other. However, Juggs is physically stronger than Ultron. Thus he will be able to hold and constrain Ultron (while keeping Ultron off of his helmet).

Juggernaut wins by submission.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Magnon
Neither one can easily harm the other. However, Juggs is physically stronger than Ultron. Thus he will be able to hold and constrain Ultron (while keeping Ultron off of his helmet).

Juggernaut wins by submission.
Except Ultron can...

Magnon
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Except Ultron can...

I don't agree. Juggernaut's helmet will protect him from Ultron's encephalo beam, while his invulnerability will protect him from any other type of energy / disintegration / physical attack Ultron can produce.

Juggernaut's durability is way way better than e.g. Thor's or Hulk's.

pym-ftw
Far far weaker characters have knocked the helmet off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.