Bruce Vs Logan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackZero30x
Bruce Wayne in his prime with all of his best skills and knowledge in the Batman Beyond Suit(equipped with it's full arsenal).

Vs

Logan with adamantium claws

fight in the rain forest.

KO or Death both count as a win.

No CiS or PiS

gooses
wolverine with easy

Lord_Talron
its not gonna be enough...

grimify
Batman

amnesia
Originally posted by gooses
wolverine with easy

Ease?

Anywayz, batman ftw.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
its not gonna be enough...

i thought that would be pretty fair...Bruce at his best with all of his skills in a suit that increase his strength gives him flight he can turn invisible and can fire batarangs from his suit...he has enhanced hearing because the suit has sound amps in the fingers....

and logan has all of his natural ability's....

EDIT: the suit is not limited by the above...it has full capabilities...that was just examples for those who didn't know.

Juk3n
Logan at his best rapestomps

Darth Martin
Utility Belt>Batman Beyond Suit

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Utility Belt>Batman Beyond Suit

theirs a utility belt built into the suit geek

Darth Martin
I'm aware of that. What does it contain though? Because Batman utility belt has some pretty nasty weaponry inside.

The suit allows him to fly against Logan. Couldn't he do that with his multiple grappling guns? It gives Batman enhanced strength and durability. While the durability is GREATLY increased, it won't matter because of Logan's claws.

Until I see some evidence of some of the contents of the Beyond suit's belt, I say Batman would be better off with his regular suit and utility belt.

Placidity
Batman wins because Logan eats salad.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I'm aware of that. What does it contain though? Because Batman utility belt has some pretty nasty weaponry inside.

The suit allows him to fly against Logan. Couldn't he do that with his multiple grappling guns? It gives Batman enhanced strength and durability. While the durability is GREATLY increased, it won't matter because of Logan's claws.

Until I see some evidence of some of the contents of the Beyond suit's belt, I say Batman would be better off with his regular suit and utility belt.

you know his flight also allows him to hover right? so its ten times better then grappling hooks.

plus he has electric batarangs and normal batarngs.....hover up over head and fire a mix of electric and normals so when logan use his claws to deflect or cut them up he will get caught up in the electric ones......wolvie may hea but if you keep him in a constant electric field of some sort...then his muscles will lock up......i mean that's not necessarily what would happen im just stating he does have options.

flight being the most helpful imo

StiltmanFTW
Loved Batman Beyond show.

You think electric batarangs would work on Logan?

amnesia
Batman is smarter and more skilled.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You think electric batarangs would work on Logan? Define work? Slow him down? Of course. Put him down? Probably not. But he has those, electric batarangs, liquid nitrogen capsules, sonics, nerve gas, etc.

Juk3n
Originally posted by amnesia
Batman is smarter and more skilled.

Couple of electro batarangs would annoy Logan enough to send him Berserk, Skill that Batman!

Darth Martin
Logan is gonna LOVE those gases with all his senses.

Juk3n
when he fought Omega Red for 24 hours, were death spores in effect? If so..gases? lolmuch.!

Darth Martin
Fair enough.

Good fight, but the battleground favours logan more than it does, batman. He takes a majority.

Sonics would be Batman's best options here. Wolverin has walked through clouds of knock out gas that were stated to be lethal to an elephant.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Loved Batman Beyond show.

You think electric batarangs would work on Logan?

lol me to i also collected the whole original run of the comics....i ordered them all off of ebay lol

but i think if he could get 2 or so dug into his skin that would be enough to keep his muscles locked up.

Originally posted by 753
Good fight, but the battleground favours logan more than it does, batman. He takes a majority.

Sonics would be Batman's best options here. Wolverin has walked through clouds of knock out gas that were stated to be lethal to an elephant.

True enough.

but also doesn't it take logans healing factor a few seconds to get use to brand new gases and such? not a whole long time but enough time to distract him for a few seconds maybe?

srankmissingnin
When you Wolverine in a forest he is going to have the edge on pretty much anyone (with in reason).

marwash22
Wolverine.

ankur29
how strong do you think peak batman is in this suit

so press lift 800lbsx10= 8000lbs 4 tonner

meh with this kind of strength and nerve striking knowlegde etc he is as good as logan physically if not slightly superior

i see a split 5/10

namorsubby
I could see Bruce taking some cause he's so smart, but Logan? In a forest? That's scary.

marwash22
how's he gonna nerve strike someone who muscles/organs are covered in unbreakable metal?

Originally posted by marwash22
how's he gonna nerve strike someone who muscles/organs are covered in unbreakable metal? what?

Johnny Sorrow
Another excellent post from marwash. whistle

The environment favors Logan, but the suit will make Bruce his superior in strength. 6/10 Logan.

marwash22
i don't know what you're confused about. What I'm asking is, to the person who says Bruce will nerve strike Wolverine... how will this happen when Wolverine's nerves are covered by adamantium?

Johnny Sorrow
i don't know what you're confused about. What I'm asking is, to the person who says Bruce will nerve strike Wolverine... how will this happen when Wolverine's nerves are covered by adamantium?

If they were covered in adamantium, he wouldn't be able to move.

marwash22
now I'm confused.

Johnny Sorrow
now I'm confused.

Simple.

His nerves are not covered with adamantium. His bones are infused with it.

srankmissingnin

Wolverine's skeleton is Adamantium, his flesh is just flesh. Not like it really matters though - Wolverine has tanked dozens of nerve strikes designed to kill to no effect. Even 30 years ago while poisoned his healing factor was able to compensate for that type of damage handidly.

YFZ 350
Logan wins.

marwash22
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Simple.

His nerves are not covered with adamantium. His bones are infused with it. my mistake.

marwash22
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine's skeleton is Adamantium, his flesh is just flesh. Not like it really matters though - Wolverine has tanked dozens of nerve strikes designed to kill to no effect. Even 30 years ago while poisoned his healing factor was able to compensate for that type of damage handidly. this is why i was confused. I've seen it before and mistook the adamantium for being the reason the strikes didn't work.

Badabing
The suit amplifies strength by at least 10 plus enhances hearing, sight and reflexes. Also has flight, stealth, an assortment of offensive batarangs such as explosive, electric, adhesives, gases, sonics, etc.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Simple.

His nerves are not covered with adamantium. His bones are infused with it.

indeed! his joints don't even have anything....so he could potentially be ripped to pieces....which raises the question if his leg gets ripped off at the knee wouldn't the adamantium covering his upper leg bone prevent it rest of the bone and cartilage from re-growing?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
indeed! his joints don't even have anything....so he could potentially be ripped to pieces....which raises the question if his leg gets ripped off at the knee wouldn't the adamantium covering his upper leg bone prevent it rest of the bone and cartilage from re-growing?

His skeleton is interlocked somehow.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
His skeleton is interlocked somehow.
so author in an interview said they are connect through small adamatium rings.

Right, I dont think he can actually be torn to pieces. There's no official explanation for it on panel (at least not a very clear one), but his skeleton behaves like a single articulated piece. Hulk failed to pull his limbs apart and has acknowledged he lacks a way to kill him off for good.

Johnny Sorrow

Even if it was ripped off (and other people have disputed that), the metal doesn't inhibit cellular growth. It's adamantium beta: the by-product of fusing true adamantium to someone with his unique mutation.

BlackZero30x
ahhh i c well thanks guys wasn't sure on that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.