iPhone challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
We've all seen what amadeous cho can do with a small gameboy....

Which of the following could perform the greatest feats with the simplest tech

each is given the a new apple iPhone

reed Richards
amadeus cho
Tony stark
Bruce banner
mr terrific
blaquesmith
the leader

But let's say 24 Hr to get the most out of their device... Who can do it...
And the devices all have 4.0 software so there is no jailbreak yet to ge around the security..

amnesia
Where is doom?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Droid is better cool

rotiart
Okay add in doom. And I c hose the iPhone becuase it isn't open so the techie ha to have knowledge on hacking it open to....

amnesia
Doom wins.

BlackZero30x
Reed!

Darth Martin
If this was say a much shorter time I'd go with Terrific.

Lord Feron
Didn't banner have a ipod that made a gamma forcefield, thats prettty nuts.

Parmaniac
Nintendo or Sony

Galan007
PC Lex, ftw.

axelraptor
Domm will take a picture of Wally West although ipod doesn't support FLASH

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Galan007
PC Lex, ftw.

Yeah, he was the king of absurd prep.

McNasty996
Based on Banners previous dealings with an iPod
I choose banner

janus77
even Cho ditched his own tech in favour of Banner's tech, so I say Banner-pod bPod iBanner ...

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by axelraptor
Domm will take a picture of Wally West although ipod doesn't support FLASH

laughing laughing

-Pr-
no Pym... sad

JakeTheBank
Respect the damn Scientist Supreme! *mumbles something about making a respect thread for him*

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Respect the damn Scientist Supreme! *mumbles something about making a respect thread for him*

ive wanted to make one of those for years. i just couldn't decide on whether to add a "b*tch slap" section.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by -Pr-
ive wanted to make one of those for years. i just couldn't decide on whether to add a "b*tch slap" section.

Yeah lol

I have a huge ass Avengers torrent on my PC with everything from #1 to Avengers Disassembled and the entire Mighty Avengers run, but I still need to get the Tales to Astonish comics somehow.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yeah lol

I have a huge ass Avengers torrent on my PC with everything from #1 to Avengers Disassembled and the entire Mighty Avengers run, but I still need to get the Tales to Astonish comics somehow.

i have all the old classic avengers, including i think tales to astonish. i'd have to double check...

psycho gundam
Originally posted by -Pr-
no Pym... sad he'd just take all the chips and stuff out and fill it with ants.

-Pr-
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he'd just take all the chips and stuff out and fill it with ants.

you make that sound like a bad thing...

Parmaniac
No shit I really saw a horror movie yesterday about Ants and I'm dead serious now, the ants constructed each other to a coputer like system.

Black bolt z
Gx9000!
Gx9000!
Gx9000!

You can't change the iphone.It's the best device ever.It can resist being nullified shifty

marwash22
Originally posted by axelraptor
Domm will take a picture of Wally West although ipod doesn't support FLASH LMFAO!

marwash22
Hmmmm, one of these people built a giant suit of armor using scrap metal and horrible lighting... while he was dying. I'm going with THAT GUY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.