Thor and Wonder Woman vs. Superman and Binary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightyeargee
Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Team 1. Lasso can depower Adam, Mjolnir takes care of Binary.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team 1. Lasso can depower Adam, Mjolnir takes care of Binary. I changed. Superman Seems more of a mate for Binary than Black Adam.

JakeTheBank
Team 1 still.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Honestly, putting in Clark instead of Adam makes it even easier for Team 1 if Thor decides to pull out his energy absorption abilities.

ares834
Binary is the weak link.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Honestly, putting in Clark instead of Adam makes it even easier for Team 1 if Thor decides to pull out his energy absorption abilities. Never Seen Thor Pull Energy out of Sentient Being as Fast as Superman.

Black bolt z
T1

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Never Seen Thor Pull Energy out of Sentient Being as Fast as Superman.

His never pulled out energy directly from a being as fast as Superman. The closest was when he absorbed the cosmic bolts of a flying Surfer probably. It doesn't really matter though.

If Thor wants to draw the energy out of Superman's body, Mjolnir will draw the energy out of Superman's body. Why?

1) Superman has been affected by energy manipulation and absorption before.

2) Mjolnir has drained the energy of beings who have very fine control over themselves and their energy reserves such as the Presence.

3) Mjolnir can draw energy from all around it. Heck, Thor once drew the magnetic forces of the entire Galaxy into his hammer (Hyperbole more than likely but still shows you the scope of Mjolnir's abilities.).

lightyeargee
His never pulled out energy directly from a being as fast as Superman. The closest was when he absorbed the cosmic bolts of a flying Surfer probably. It doesn't really matter though.

If Thor wants to draw the energy out of Superman's body, Mjolnir will draw the energy out of Superman's body. Why?

1) Superman has been affected by energy manipulation and absorption before.

2) Mjolnir has drained the energy of beings who have very fine control over themselves and their energy reserves such as the Presence.

3) Mjolnir can draw energy from all around it. Heck, Thor once drew the magnetic forces of the entire Galaxy into his hammer (Hyperbole more than likely but still shows you the scope of Mjolnir's abilities.).
I disagree. While he would be "drawing" the energy out of Superman, He would be getting his clock cleaned by a million imps. Not a good look for Thor. Drawing Energy isn't an option against a being who can mover far faster than you. Binary and Superman have Team one beat on Actual Travel Speed and that's all they need to get in close before any exoctic energy attacks are used.

Q99
With this setup, my money would be on team 2.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I disagree. While he would be "drawing" the energy out of Superman, He would be getting his clock cleaned by a million imps. Not a good look for Thor. Drawing Energy isn't an option against a being who can mover far faster than you. Binary and Superman have Team one beat on Actual Travel Speed and that's all they need to get in close before any exoctic energy attacks are used.

Lol.

If Thor decided to draw the energy out of Clark, in a moment Clark would be powerless much less have the power to do what your suggesting. He drained the Null Bomb of it's energy instantly. His speed advantage doesn't really matter since Thor can draw energy from all around him. This goes worse than his fight against Triumph.

Superman isn't Zoom. He doesn't enter his fight in a perpetual state of super speed and Thor's fast enough that he could react to a blitz from Clark.

If you want to go the CBR route then Thor sets up an impenetrable and invisible barrier around him and Wonder Woman the moment the fight starts. Thor's reflexes are fast enough to do that. And when Clark flies into his field like a bug on a windshield, Thor drains Clark instantly. He then goes on to Godblast the powerless Clark and rapes Lois Viking style ontop of Clark's grave.

Either way, if Thor decides to use energy absorption, it's game over for Superman.

Haha yea, travel speed is going to cancel out any of the maneuvers Thor and ****ing Wonder Woman can use on Team 2.

Nihilist
Team 2.

lightyeargee
Lol.

If Thor decided to draw the energy out of Clark, in a moment Clark would be powerless much less have the power to do what your suggesting. He drained the Null Bomb of it's energy instantly. His speed advantage doesn't really matter since Thor can draw energy from all around him. This goes worse than his fight against Triumph.

Superman isn't Zoom. He doesn't enter his fight in a perpetual state of super speed and Thor's fast enough that he could react to a blitz from Clark.

If you want to go the CBR route then Thor sets up an impenetrable and invisible barrier around him and Wonder Woman the moment the fight starts. Thor's reflexes are fast enough to do that. And when Clark flies into his field like a bug on a windshield, Thor drains Clark instantly. He then goes on to Godblast the powerless Clark and rapes Lois Viking style ontop of Clark's grave.

Either way, if Thor decides to use energy absorption, it's game over for Superman.

Haha yea, travel speed is going to cancel out any of the maneuvers Thor and ****ing Wonder Woman can use on Team 2.
Thor doesn't draw energy out of beings. So just like Superman doesn't go all super fast, Thor doesn't draw energy out. When Superman is angry, he does how ever go superfast at the start of the fight. And Thor has NO history of drawing any energy out of any being. So without on panel proof, I'll say he can't or wont' do it. Thor is in no way Fast enough enough to do anything exoctice to Superman. He is fast enough to deflect an attack with his hammer. And Who's to say Superman would be the one attacking Thor? Binary could open up a worm hole in Thor's head.

Spire
^
He is just joking.

He knows Thor gets ended instantly if we start going that route.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor doesn't draw energy out of beings. So just like Superman doesn't go all super fast, Thor doesn't draw energy out. When Superman is angry, he does how ever go superfast at the start of the fight. And Thor has NO history of drawing any energy out of any being. So without on panel proof, I'll say he can't or wont' do it. Thor is in no way Fast enough enough to do anything exoctice to Superman. He is fast enough to deflect an attack with his hammer. And Who's to say Superman would be the one attacking Thor? Binary could open up a worm hole in Thor's head.

Thor has used the energy absorption technique more often than I've seen Superman go all out with super speed.

And Superman enters this fight angry? Why?

Your an idiot. Or maybe just ignorant. Energy absorption is one of Thor's most useful abilities.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsPresence1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsPresence2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsPresence3.jpg

Exotic? Thor thinks and Mjolnir does it. He doesn't have to ****ing chant a song to draw out the energy. He doesn't even have to be pointing at Clark to drain him.

Thor can use energy absorption against Binary. And he creates a thunderstorm inside of hers.

**** I hate this CBR style stupidity.

-Pr-
Any drain on Superman will be nigh-instantly replenished by the sun. Assuming Thor is even capable of it.

guy222
T 1

Rage.Of.Olympus
And just for the sake of it, Thor has directly manipulated solar energy before:

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/Mjolnir133.jpg

lightyeargee
Thor has used the energy absorption technique more often than I've seen Superman go all out with super speed.

And Superman enters this fight angry? Why?

Your an idiot. Or maybe just ignorant. Energy absorption is one of Thor's most useful abilities.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsPresence1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsPresence2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsPresence3.jpg

Exotic? Thor thinks and Mjolnir does it. He doesn't have to ****ing chant a song to draw out the energy. He doesn't even have to be pointing at Clark to drain him.

Thor can use energy absorption against Binary. And he creates a thunderstorm inside of hers.

**** I hate this CBR style stupidity.
I'm sorry I backed you into a corner and you felt the only way to retaliate was to call me an idiot. I didn't see Thor draining any being as fast and strong as Superman. In order for the tactict to be viable, I'd have to see him drain Gladiator or Silver Surfer or Someone one Superman's level. Thor sure as hell never drained the Surfer.Not To mention the Stupid Villian stood there and was using ENERGY blast in a slowful attack. Superman isn't going to be allowing any thing of the sort to happen in this fight.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm sorry I backed you into a corner and you felt the only way to retaliate was to call me an idiot. I didn't see Thor draining any being as fast and strong as Superman. In order for the tactict to be viable, I'd have to see him drain Gladiator or Silver Surfer or Someone one Superman's level. Thor sure as hell never drained the Surfer.

Backed me into a corner? Lol.

If you resent being called an idiot then just assume I called you ignorant.

Fine.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DrainsWreckingCrew1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DrainsWreckingCrew2.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DefeatsMarduk1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/DefeatsMarduk2.jpg

*Sigh*

His never drained Norrin directly but...

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorvsSilverSurfer1fight7.jpg

lightyeargee
And just for the sake of it, Thor has directly manipulated solar energy before:

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/Mjolnir133.jpg Another Instance of Someone first projecting an energy attack in a slow manner against Thor. Nothing Superman would do.

lightyeargee
Backed me into a corner? Lol.

If you resent being called an idiot then just assume I called you ignorant.

*Sigh*
I"m ignorant but you are the guy who posted Thor draining a slow buffoon villian shooting energy OUTwards and tried to make that plausible to fighting a speedster that can wreck planets a viable tactic.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Another Instance of Someone first projecting an energy attack in a slow manner against Thor. Nothing Superman would do.

Haha what? You didn't even look at the scan did you.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I"m ignorant but you are the guy who posted Thor draining a slow buffoon villian shooting energy OUTwards and tried to make that plausible to fighting a speedster that can wreck planets a viable tactic.

*Sigh*

Why do I even bother?

And just in case you missed the edit.

amnesia
^
It's obvious that rage pushed you into a corner. And apparently, you don't even realize it.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by amnesia
^
It's obvious that rage pushed you into a corner. And apparently, you don't even realize it.
Those guys were powered by Magic. He only drained them of the magic Loki put in them. They are also slow as Phuck and Not nearly a threat that Superman would possess. Superman could blitz Thor before he could get his arm up. or Just Out maneuver the Energy absorbtion beam. He didn't back me into anything. He made my case for me.

lightyeargee
This is Direct Energy Absorbtion and Even then, it's not against a super fast planet wrecker with a bio aura.

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2937/theincrediblehulkv22503oj5.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
What do you mean direct? Is that referring to the fact that Norrin was touching the Hulk when he did what he did?

Those guys were powered by Magic. He only drained them of the magic Loki put in them. They are also slow as Phuck and Not nearly a threat that Superman would possess. Superman could blitz Thor before he could get his arm up. or Just Out maneuver the Energy absorbtion beam. He didn't back me into anything. He made my case for me.

It would definitely impress me more to see someone drain the Norn enchantment that powers the Wrecking Crew than seeing someone drain the Solar energy out of Clark. I don't think I even thought it was possible to do that to them until I saw that scan.

Haha.

Energy Absorption beam? laughing out loud

Once again, I suggest that passing a test that challenges your intelligence be mandatory before we allow someone to register.

Lol.

lightyeargee
What do you mean direct? Is that referring to the fact that Norrin was touching the Hulk when he did what he did?

It would definitely impress me more to see someone drain the Norn enchantment that powers the Wrecking Crew than seeing someone drain the Solar energy out of Clark. I don't think I even thought it was possible to do that to them until I saw that scan.

Haha.

Energy Absorption beam? laughing out loud

Once again, I suggest that passing a test that tests your intelligence be mandatory before we allow someone to register.

Lol.

Seeing as how it's magic and his hammer is magic, I'd be more impressed if Surfer Did it. A completely different type of energy. The guys are also slow, slow witted, and no where near the threat that Superman is. They couldn't even react to his attack.

ares834
But Thor has only been able to absorb mystical energies from beings. If he was able to draw out other energies why didn't he take the power cosmic from Surfer or the gamma radiation from hulk or whatever energies power the Rulk or even electrical energies in the brain from any living being. Is it CIS or is it he simply can not.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by ares834
But Thor has only been able to absorb mystical energies from beings. If he was able to draw out other energies why didn't he take the power cosmic from Surfer or the gamma radiation from hulk or whatever energies power the Rulk or even electrical energies in the brain from any living being. Is it CIS or is it he simply can not.
One of my points.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Seeing as how it's magic and his hammer is magic, I'd be more impressed if Surfer Did it. A completely different type of energy. The guys are also slow, slow witted, and no where near the threat that Superman is. They couldn't even react to his attack.

Mjolnir's origins are mystical. Does that somehow change the fact that he drained the enchantment out of the Wrecking Crew?

Thor has absorbed everything from Gamma, to Cosmic energy to Electromagnetic energy in terms of variety. He has absorbed everything from the power source of a street lamp, to the power of the Presence, to energy the Null Bomb in terms of scale.

He can drain Superman. Questioning the idea that he can is laughable. Especially since Thor has shown that he can directly manipulate solar energy and bend it to his command. And the fact that he can draw energy from everywhere around him. Superman could be circling around him at the speed of light and Thor could still drain him of his power.

Superman is faster than the Wrecking Crew. That's a given. He however isn't fast enough to stop Thor from draining him if he felt like it. All Thor has to do is think about it and Mjolnir will accomplish it.

Rage.Of.Olympus

C.I.S.

Thor has already shown he can drain Gamma Energy. He has shown he can drain Norrin's Cosmic Bolts (This however doesn't necessarily mean he can drain Norrin of the Power Cosmic as he is a powerful and skilled energy manipulator in his own right.).

Electrical energies from the brains of living beings? Are you serious with that?

Anyways, it's C.I.S.

lightyeargee
Mjolnir's origins are mystical. Does that somehow change the fact that he drained the enchantment out of the Wrecking Crew?

Thor has absorbed everything from Gamma, to Cosmic energy to Electromagnetic energy in terms of variety. He has absorbed everything from the power source of a street lamp, to the power of the Presence, to energy the Null Bomb in terms of scale.

He can drain Superman. Questioning the idea that he can is laughable. Especially since Thor has shown that he can directly manipulate solar energy and bend it to his command. And the fact that he can draw energy from everywhere around him. Superman could be circling around him at the speed of light and Thor could still drain him of his power.

Superman is faster than the Wrecking Crew. That's a given. He however isn't fast enough to stop Thor from draining him if he felt like it. All Thor has to do is think about it and Mjolnir will accomplish it. No. The energy feats Thor did show against other beings that were NON magical were after they first fired a blast. Then the draining wasn't even instant. And He couldn't absorb Surfer's energy. Just the blast itself. Superman is On Surfer's level. Thor isn't draining Shit. And the fact that Thor had to lift his arm in each instance before he started draining shows me that it doesn't just happen when he thinks it. By the Time his arm is lifted, Superman would have imped him. Let's not forget Superman can reverse Absorb. So it's not like Thor could just take the energy. Superman Absorbed Energy from the Mageddon Before, So his sheer will would prevent Thor from Absorbing his energy.

JakeTheBank
He drained Presence, who was made up of radioactive energy. Thor's ability to drain energy isn't dependant on mysticism/magic. If it's energy, it stands to reason that Mjolnir can absorb it or redirect it as it's been shown to do countless times. Cosmic, Gamma, Electromagnetic, etc.

That being said, I do not see Thor draining Superman of his solar based energy under normal circumstances. I do see him using Mjolnir to phuck up Binary however. Thor is one of the better bricks to throw against a high end energy manipulator at the end of the day.

Team 1 for the well earned win.

Naija boy
No. The energy feats Thor did show against other beings that were NON magical were after they first fired a blast. Then the draining wasn't even instant. And He couldn't absorb Surfer's energy. Just the blast itself. Superman is On Surfer's level. Thor isn't draining Shit. And the fact that Thor had to lift his arm in each instance before he started draining shows me that it doesn't just happen when he thinks it. By the Time his arm is lifted, Superman would have imped him. Let's not forget Superman can reverse Absorb. So it's not like Thor could just take the energy. Superman Absorbed Energy from the Mageddon Before, So his sheer will would prevent Thor from Absorbing his energy.

Errr just to point out, superman isnt an energy manipulator on surfers level......Not even remotely close. so the two are not at all interchangeable.

ares834
C.I.S.

Thor has already shown he can drain Gamma Energy. He has shown he can drain Norrin's Cosmic Bolts (This however doesn't necessarily mean he can drain Norrin of the Power Cosmic as he is a powerful and skilled energy manipulator in his own right.).

Electrical energies from the brains of living beings? Are you serious with that?

Anyways, it's C.I.S.
Ok. And yes if I were Thor I would draw out the electricty out of the brain if I were Thor as it is was it manily required for nerve impulses.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Naija boy
Errr just to point out, superman isnt an energy manipulator on surfers level......Not even remotely close. so the two are not at all interchangeable.
Superman isn't the manipulator Surfer is true. But he is the Absorber that Surfer is. They are comparible when it comes to flat foot flat out asborbing energy. And that is what I"m talking about. Superman can absorb energy. Different types at that. No one is just taking his energy from him.

JakeTheBank
Superman isn't the manipulator Surfer is true. But he is the Absorber that Surfer is. They are comparible when it comes to flat foot flat out asborbing energy. And that is what I"m talking about. Superman can absorb energy. Different types at that. No one is just taking his energy from him.

Even the category of absorbing energy would fall to Surfer and Thor before it would Superman, imo. I don't think Thor can just drain him of his solar reserves, but Surfer is another story entirely.

In any case, I don't see Team 2 winning the majority.

Rage.Of.Olympus
No. The energy feats Thor did show against other beings that were NON magical were after they first fired a blast. Then the draining wasn't even instant. And He couldn't absorb Surfer's energy. Just the blast itself. Superman is On Surfer's level. Thor isn't draining Shit. And the fact that Thor had to lift his arm in each instance before he started draining shows me that it doesn't just happen when he thinks it. By the Time his arm is lifted, Superman would have imped him. Let's not forget Superman can reverse Absorb. So it's not like Thor could just take the energy. Superman Absorbed Energy from the Mageddon Before, So his sheer will would prevent Thor from Absorbing his energy.

Lol.

Do you think that Thor's ability to absorb non magical energy is dependent on him having a blast fired at him?

That's because Thor wasn't willing it to be. He has drained forces more powerful such as the Null Bomb in an instant because an instant was all he had.

Where does it say he couldn't absorb Surfer's energy?

facepalm

I give up. I'm tired of arguing with bipolar retards on this board.

-Pr-
Lol.

Do you think that Thor's ability to absorb non magical energy is dependent on him having a blast fired at him?

That's because Thor wasn't willing it to be. He has drained forces more powerful such as the Null Bomb in an instant because an instant was all he had.

facepalm

be civil, please.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ok. And yes if I were Thor I would draw out the electricty out of the brain if I were Thor as it is was it manily required for nerve impulses.

It'll probably never happen in a comic.

lightyeargee
Lol.

facepalm

I'm going by the examples provided. No where does he absorb energy from Non magical beings without a blast first being fired. The Null Bomb is not a being. It has no will. And Thor has fought Surfer a few times and has NEVER drained Surfer. I don't think he can do it until it's shown that he can. If I'm bipolar and retarded for that, then that's just what I am. I need to see it. If Thor had Absorbed Say Gladiator's energy, while he was in a speed blitz, then I would concede that you would be correct. He has done no such thing.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by -Pr-
be civil, please.

Your just mad my boy Thor would lay a smacking on that pansy wearing Clark.

We Canadians take message boards and comic book characters seriously. You'll learn soon enough.

That reminds me, how are you liking Canada so far?

-Pr-
Your just mad my boy Thor would lay a smacking on that pansy wearing Clark.

We Canadians take message boards and comic book characters seriously. You'll learn soon enough.

That reminds me, how are you liking Canada so far?

your boy toy more like.

according to my friends, i'm canadian now. don't know whether that's a good or bad thing, though.

Naija boy

Has superman ever been shown to offensively absorb energy from directly inside beings? not just ambient energy in the environment. Oh and also save solar related energy what other types of energy has superman been shown to absorb?, Surfer being a high level energy manipulator has shown great control of his energy and those of others as well (beyond just absorption) hence absorbing energy from him would be much more difficult than doing the same to superman who isnt on par with him in that regard.

Rage.Of.Olympus
your boy toy more like.

according to my friends, i'm canadian now. don't know whether that's a good or bad thing, though.

Your one to talk. At least I don't have fantasies about Thor or have a Thor porn stash.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a65/jargbutl/SupermanBoyRape.jpg

It's obviously a good thing. You should be proud that I let you into my great country leprechaun.

-Pr-
Your one to talk. At least I don't have fantasies about Thor or have a Thor porn stash.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a65/jargbutl/SupermanBoyRape.jpg

It's obviously a good thing. You should be proud that I let you into my great country leprechaun.

laughing out loud

don't forget the blatant racism and sexism.

leprechauns > mooses. moosi?

psycho gundam
binary better not fire anything at thor:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir184-EnergyAbsorptionv222.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

don't forget the blatant racism and sexism.

leprechauns > mooses. moosi?

I and all other Canadians fully and completely believe that women are inferior to men.

Racism? Ha. You won't know what racism really is until you've seen my reaction to a black man cutting me off on the highway.

Shows what you know. Canada is all about the Beaver.

Beaver > Leprechauns >The Mose > Irish

-Pr-
I and all other Canadians fully and completely believe that women are inferior to men.

Racism? Ha. You won't know what racism really is until you've seen my reaction to a black man cutting me off on the highway.

Shows what you know. Canada is all about the Beaver.

Beaver > Leprechauns >The Mose > Irish

what kind of beaver? mmm

and yes, it does matter.

lightyeargee
Is this thread over? Please close since it has become a topic about Beavers and Candians.

Rage.Of.Olympus
what kind of beaver? mmm

and yes, it does matter.

The rare and nearly endangered jungle beaver.

psycho gundam
^ that error may have saved you're life lol

i sense rascism

Rage.Of.Olympus
What error?

It's just a black guy in a beaver suit. Nothing too controversial. I save that shit for sites like herochat.

Besides, I have the perfect cop out. My dad's Black. Making me half black. Hence I can be as racist as I want towards black people.

Konton
Toss up.

I'll take Binary over Diana and Thor over Kal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.