Colossus vs balder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
smile

Nihilist
Balder.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Balder melts down the second class weakling to slag.

Colossus-Big C
show scans of balder doing something this.

JakeTheBank
Sword of Frey FTW

Colossus-Big C
lol at "weakling" balder is not even a class 60

if colossus is weak then balder is a major chump laughing out loud

snoopdogg
Colossus stomps this dude.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Colossus stomps this dude. i agree

amnesia
Balder got a sword made of uru i think. A skilled 40 toner should be able to take down colossus.

ares834
Colossus wins.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by amnesia
Balder got a sword made of uru i think. A skilled 40 toner should be able to take down colossus. Skilled 100 tonner>skilled 40 tonner.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Balder is stronger, faster, tougher, and more skilled.

hmm

You know, I actually wouldn't be surprised if Balder was written as stronger than Colossus. Weird.

Continuity is ****ed like that.

There's a reason why Colossus took on Venom and not Ares during the Dark Avengers and X-men crossover. My prediction is that he'd get his ass handed to him.

The Nuul
Colossus stomps.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Balder is stronger, faster, tougher, and more skilled.

hmm

You know, I actually wouldn't be surprised if Balder was written as stronger than Colossus. Weird.

Continuity is ****ed like that.

There's a reason why Colossus took on Venom and not Ares during the Dark Avengers and X-men crossover. My prediction is that he'd get his ass handed to him.

Balder is maybe faster and more skilled - maybe - but he isn't stronger and he sure as hell isn't tougher.

The reason why Colossus fought Venom, is because he knew Danni was coming to stomp Ares into the ground in two panels. cool

snoopdogg
As far as speed goes Colossus has impressed the likes of Wolverine, Deadpool and Psylocke with his speed. Not sure where Balder stands with his speed.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Balder is maybe faster and more skilled - maybe - but he isn't stronger and he sure as hell isn't tougher.

The reason why Colossus fought Venom, is because he knew Danni was coming to stomp Ares into the ground in two panels. cool

I don't actually think his tougher or stronger than Colossus. That's silly. I wouldn't be surprised if he was written as faster or more skilled though. I[d be surprised if he wasn't if they met in a fight. He can block ftl pies you know.

The reason Danni even went to Hela was to find away to stop Ares as Cyclops didn't have any other options or at least not any realistic ones as I recall. That in itself would indicate that Ares is above Colossus. I honestly think that Ares would have beaten the shit out of Colossus. At least that's the vibe I'm getting from that mini.

Colossus-Big C
colossus is stronger and tougher than ares also the only thing that gives him an edge is the axe

Priest
Balder ftw.

Bentley
Colossus will be faster the day he deflects a magic bullet towards the shooter.

Colossus-Big C
even if it goes through his shoulder he wouldnt die all his interoir is metal he would only die when he turns human or if a major portion of him is destroyed or damaged

psycho gundam
http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/5944/thor200103526.jpg

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/3470/thor200103534.jpg

ulik taking balder down.

now i know colossus is no ulik, but it didn't take a whole lot to make balder take a nap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.