Miltank and Trainer vs. Midna and Wolf Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Dark Kahn's RAGE still lingers and is consumed by MooCowofJustice. Apparently he consumed so much of it, not only is he fueled by the RAGE, but for some reason, he transforms into Miltank, the cow Pokemon. Blind by so much anger, he goes after his true enemy, Midna.

In this fight, Midna is an Imp which will distarct MooTank for he is a furry lover. She has all the Fused Shadows. She will be aided by Wolf Link who has teeth as powerful as the Master Sword.

Mootank is a Miltank with Moo's evil personality which means this Miltank is far more dangerous than the average Miltank when mad. His partner will be Phanteros who will take the role as Pokemon Trainer. Btw, Pokemon Trainer only has MooTank, not any other Pokemon.

Who will win this battle?

MooCowofJustice
Ahaha, if I am the Miltank, I get to destroy that thing. This is epic spite.

MooCowofJustice
I love this thread. It's like bringing a goal to life on KMC. Yes, this required a double post, assuming nobody posted in between this one and my previous.

ScreamPaste
NemSis, you fcan't even troll probperly, ****.

mechagoomba
midna wins I play with fire broz

SpadeKing
What? laughing out loud

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Dark Kahn's RAGE still lingers and is consumed by MooCowofJustice. Apparently he consumed so much of it, not only is he fueled by the RAGE, but for some reason, he transforms into Miltank, the cow Pokemon. Blind by so much anger, he goes after his true enemy, Midna.

In this fight, Midna is an Imp which will distarct MooTank for he is a furry lover. She has all the Fused Shadows. She will be aided by Wolf Link who has teeth as powerful as the Master Sword.

Mootank is a Miltank with Moo's evil personality which means this Miltank is far more dangerous than the average Miltank when mad. His partner will be Phanteros who will take the role as Pokemon Trainer. Btw, Pokemon Trainer only has MooTank, not any other Pokemon.

Who will win this battle?

Congratulations.

You legitimately made me lol.

Sin_Volvagia
A trained Miltank can use Thunderwave and Earthquake which is enough to waste Wolf Link. But because Midna has all Fused Shadows, this is epic spite since she can easily tear the Pokemon apart.

MooCowofJustice
I am the Miltank, fool. I dominate everything.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I am the Miltank, fool. I dominate everything.

Complete Fused Shadows > Cows

MooCowofJustice
I am not an ordinary bovine.

BloodRain
Cow^Justice > cows.

Ah this thread is.... yar..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.