Black Bolt vs Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight on the moon.

No CIS, PIS

Warlord
John

BlackZero30x
Doesn't BB have resistance to telepathy?

Darth Martin
Doesn't matter. Manhunter would still kill him.

Warlord
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Doesn't BB have resistance to telepathy?

partial I think yes... but john has too many options

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Warlord
partial I think yes... but john has too many options

i didn't say my vote was for BB i just thought that he has resistance to tp....i mean idk how john would handle a full blast from bb....but him being a shape shifter and phasing are pretty good d's for that.

Bentley
Scans of BB resisting tp?

lightyeargee
Split. They both have options to take the other out. A good fight.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Bentley
Scans of BB resisting tp?

I don't have any straight up scans...but i thought bb's tuning fork helped him resist tp....i could swear i read that somewhere

Philosophía
MM stomps.

lightyeargee

cdtm
MM should win.

But could the scream affect intangible opponents?

cdtm
Originally posted by lightyeargee
No. Thor.. ...is Superior to MM

That's debatable.

ares834
MM wins.

Philosophía
No. Thor could not stomp and he is Superior to MM

Yes. J'onn blitzes at the start of the fight and phases his hand into Black Bolt's heart/brain, mentally assaults him and/or just physically beats him, and there's nothing Black Bolt could do about it.

I smiled at the moronic use of ABC logic, though.

JakeTheBank
WTF does Thor even have to do with this thread?

Martian Manhunter benefits more with CIS/PIS off, imo. I'm not sure if BB's scream can effect intangible beings though. Also not sure if he'd even have the time to scream.

TheTyrant
Martian Manhunter wins.

Badabing
BB has no options here. MM becomes intangible and walks through every BB attack, uses TP or his close to Superman level speed and strength ftw.

Spire
MM.

lightyeargee
Thor is more versatile than MM and more powerful and even he could not just walk over BB. He had to resort to stopping BB from absorbing energy and amping himself.

JakeTheBank
Thor is more versatile than MM and more powerful and even he could not just walk over BB. He had to resort to stopping BB from absorbing energy and amping himself.

Both Thor and J'onn are versatile, albeit in different ways. You can't substitute one for the other.

Thor has options he has to beat Black Bolt, like J'onn has his. And the fight is CIS/PISless as well, so J'onn has a bigger edge here.

cdtm
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Both Thor and J'onn are versatile, albeit in different ways. You can't substitute one for the other.

Thor has options he has to beat Black Bolt, like J'onn has his. And the fight is CIS/PISless as well, so J'onn has a bigger edge here.

Exactly.

And I wasn't trying to argue MM is superior to Thor either. Only that it's debatable.

But IMO, Thor can stomp BB, thanks to his hammers ability to mess with his electron based powers.

ankur29
j'onn

Black bolt z
I usually see BB being downplayed like he is here but MM does win.Slightly more versitile then BB.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.