Gladiator & Thor vs Nova Prime & Mr sinister & Terrax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperMan103
bloodlust is on.
who wins?

Happy Dance

JakeTheBank
Team 1

dmills
Great. Team Nova up with one of the top 5 jobbers of all time. And what does Sinister bring to the table?

Team 1.

SuperMan103
Originally posted by dmills
What does sinister bring to the table?

high level telepathy and versatality. and he is nearly immune to physical attacks.

galactusischere
Originally posted by SuperMan103
high level telepathy and versatality. and he is nearly immune to physical attacks.

Sinister is no Moondragon. I don't think he can mindrape Thor. IDK about Glads. Team one wins IMO.

SuperMan103
non jobbing versions for all.

ares834
Team 1.

dmills
@Superman103,

That's cool, but the problem is I wouldn't even know what a non-jobbing Terrax would look like. And I'm not being facetious here.

Do any of you know what a non jobbing Terrax can do?

JakeTheBank
It doesn't exist.

dmills
Yeah Supes,

You'd better give Nova some better teammates. Give him Nate Grey or Black Bolt and we have ourselves a hellava battle.

SuperMan103
Originally posted by dmills
@Superman103,

That's cool, but the problem is I wouldn't even know what a non-jobbing Terrax would look like. And I'm not being facetious here.

Do any of you know what a non jobbing Terrax can do?

when silver surfer was gathering the heralds to join him against morg, he fought an axe-less terrax and was having trouble with him. and erraxt once with a swing of his axe cut a planet in half and destroyed it easily.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by SuperMan103
when silver surfer was gathering the heralds to join him against morg, he fought an axe-less terrax and was having trouble with him. and erraxt once with a swing of his axe cut a planet in half and destroyed it easily.

Surfer wasn't going all out. If he had, Terrax would have been murdered right on the spot.

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Bloodlust on? Team 1 starts wrecking shit.

Black bolt z
Nova prime is the best chance.But none are taking down glads.

AlmightyKfish
Umm, if Glads just bum rushes Nova he's going down, as I'm pretty sure Nova can just pull the trick he did with Xenith and then one shot Kallark.

Although then Thor would still be quite a hard match, as I can't see Sinister doing much and Terrax has a tendancy to suck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.