Blood Raven Force Commander v.s. Alex Mercer & Master Chief.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
The SPEYC MAHREEN has a bolter, chain sword, thunder hammer, and artificer armour.

Alex and Chief have all of their weapons and abilities, respectively.

They fight inside the Thunderdome from a certain terrible eighties movie, they may not leave, and there is no one else inside. The thunderdome is also huge, just because, one mile in diameter.

mechagoomba
that movie was not terrible D: but ill say the force commander takes it though my knowledge of alex mercer is rather limited

Ms.Marvel
mad max is one of the greatest movies ever.

either of the duo can kill the FC. both is just a stomp.

thats going by DoW, though. i dont like to delve into the ridiculousness that is WH40K lore, mostly because theres lots of heresay and statements without substantiation behind them.

ScreamPaste
Mad Max is fine, Thunderdome is bad. I notice this more because my father was a biker, who named me after part of the cast. >______>

The main villain is a midget named Master Blaster who spends most of the movie in a backpack, being carried by a large retarded man. Yeah.

Also, I disagree. Either one on his own would get ruined by a space marine, imho. Workign together they have better odds.

MooCowofJustice
That Thunderdome must be reinforced with JUSTICE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.