Weakest character that beat Doom w/ a twist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs32/f/2008/198/5/4/Doctor_Doom_by_rafaelalbuquerqueart.jpg
Scenario I:
Who is the weakest character that can defeat Dr.Doom in strict H2H combat. No weapons; fight to the death. Doom is in his armor, which is powered, but all of his weapon, flight, and defensive systems have been disabled. He is not allowed mind swap, employ magical sorcery, Mauser pistol, or use any technological device to aid him other than his armor. He still has his HUD(if he has one), life support systems, etc.

Scenario II:
Same as Scenario I; except opponents can use whatever their standard equipment entails. Doom gets his automatic pistol; no other weapons for him. Doom is allowed flight.

Scenario III:
Doom regains all of his armors offensive and defensive systems with the exception of his force field. No magical sorcery, mind swap, etc.

Rules
1.Combatants must not use magic/sorcery.
2.Combatants must be completely unarmed in Scenario I.

Blanket
Galactus
Galactus
Galactus

amnesia
no one
no one
no one

JakeTheBank
TOAA
TOAA
TOAA

galactusischere
Apocalypse grows to be 10000 ft tall and then flicks Doom into orbit
Apocalypse crushes Doom
Apocalypse matter manipulates Doom's shields into salt.

amnesia
Apocalypse dies
Apocalypse dies
Apocalypse dies.

Doom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>apocalypse

galactusischere
Originally posted by amnesia
Apocalypse dies
Apocalypse dies
Apocalypse dies.

Doom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>apocalypse

Someone would disagree.

Rage.Of.Olympus
1) Not Silver Surfer.
2) Not Silver Surfer.
3) Not Silver Surfer.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by amnesia
Apocalypse dies
Apocalypse dies
Apocalypse dies.

Doom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>apocalypse

lol.

srankmissingnin
Doom doesn't lose, he just briefly postpones his victory if he fells like it.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Doom doesn't lose, he just briefly postpones his victory if he fells like it. thumb up

Mshinu
Luke Cage fvks this mutha up!

Lord_Talron
spite thread. doom wins.

amnesia
It's cool to love doom now.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by galactusischere
Someone would disagree. you really had to make the page that wide?

amnesia
Do YOU have to post huge freaking .jpg's that makes my computer freeze?

Mindset
Every post that involves Doom not losing is right.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
you really had to make the page that wide?

i kno...u have to scroll way the hell over to quote someone lol

Black bolt z
Mindset...get a new sig.

Mindset
Why?

Black bolt z
No sig=No fun...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.