Rune King Thor vs Thanos with ONE infinity Gem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Who wins?

Colossus-Big C
which one is it? isnt 1 of those gems = to a cosmic cube in power?

lawest9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
which one is it? isnt 1 of those gems = to a cosmic cube in power? Not sure.

King Kandy
Depends on which one.

amnesia
Thanos, irrelevant what gem it is.

Black bolt z
He really doesn't have a chance with any.RKT can counter act all.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
which one is it? isnt 1 of those gems = to a cosmic cube in power?

yea its kinda confusing...they must be more powerful then a CC. Cuz together they are more powerful then 5 cubes right?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by amnesia
Thanos, irrelevant what gem it is. Laughs.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by bbrem123
yea its kinda confusing...they must be more powerful then a CC. Cuz together they are more powerful then 5 cubes right?
Not necessarily. They could just have a synergistic effect when combined all at once. Look at Infinity Man: he's a combination of five pitifully weak New Gods but together they form a High Herald-Trans Tier character. Same could apply here.

TheTyrant
An unrestricted CC is abstract+ level according to mr master and galactus.

Bouboumaster
I see Thanos stomping RKT with either the Power Gem or the Space Gem

WhiteWitchKing

No. They're several tiers lower than a CC. Most people can't access their powers properly. The reality gem maybe up their but it's dangerous to use without the other gems. They work best in unison because they allow the user easier access to each gem's ability. It's the Power Gem that amps all other gems to an infinite level but it's also the other gems (Mind/Soul/Time) that allow the user to use the Power Gem effectively. Their is connection between that gems that allowed Warlock to access all other gems from within the Soul Gem and taking the gauntlet from Nebula.

Power Gem - amps all other gems to infinite levels
Reality Gem - grants the various wishes
Time Gem - Time manipulation/travel, precognition, omniscience (in conjunction with Space Gem)
Space Gem - teleportation, omniscience (in conjunction with Time Gem) , omnipresence
Soul Gem - steal/manipulate souls
Mind Gem - accessing thoughts and boosting mental power

Only the reality or power gem would help Thanos here. Rune King Thor more likely than not.

King Kandy
Power, Reality, maybe Mind can give Thanos the win here. The other three, no. Soul is also a maybe though, depends if soul sucking would work.

Silent Master
RKT wins.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos could win with some gems and lose with others. Pretty good fight.

bbrem123
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
No. They're several tiers lower than a CC. Most people can't access their powers properly. The reality gem maybe up their but it's dangerous to use without the other gems. They work best in unison because they allow the user easier access to each gem's ability. It's the Power Gem that amps all other gems to an infinite level but it's also the other gems (Mind/Soul/Time) that allow the user to use the Power Gem effectively. Their is connection between that gems that allowed Warlock to access all other gems from within the Soul Gem and taking the gauntlet from Nebula.

Power Gem - amps all other gems to infinite levels
Reality Gem - grants the various wishes
Time Gem - Time manipulation/travel, precognition, omniscience (in conjunction with Space Gem)
Space Gem - teleportation, omniscience (in conjunction with Time Gem) , omnipresence
Soul Gem - steal/manipulate souls
Mind Gem - accessing thoughts and boosting mental power

Only the reality or power gem would help Thanos here. Rune King Thor more likely than not.

great description thanks man thumb up

Mr Master
Originally posted by King Kandy

Power, Reality, maybe Mind can give Thanos the win here.

The other three, no.
Thor looses against any Gem wielding Thanos imo.

Soul is also a maybe though, depends if soul sucking would work.
Soul Gem contains a pocket Universe and can erase Timelines, aside from the other goodies.

JakeTheBank
Depends on the Gem.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Black bolt z
He really doesn't have a chance with any.RKT can counter act all. I take this back.But RKT does win more often then not.

Power: RKT beings at the level he is can overpower thanos
Reality: Used properly thanos could take the win
Mind: No.Thanos has no chance
Space: See Reality
Soul: Unless RKT can counteract a karmic blast thanos takes this
Time: See Reality

Overall I give each a 50-50 chance.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Mr Master
Thor looses against any Gem wielding Thanos imo.

Soul Gem contains a pocket Universe and can erase Timelines, aside from the other goodies.
I don't see how some gems would really help. Space for instance, I doubt the utility of in this fight.

Soul Gem destroyed a timeline but only in a very situational way that even required dimension hoping. Not really useful in this fight, nor is the dimension thing unless, as I said, Soul Sucking would work.

Black bolt z
I take this back.But RKT does win more often then not.

Overall I give each a 50-50 chance. End of page bump.

Bouboumaster
I take this back.But RKT does win more often then not.

Overall I give each a 50-50 chance.

You're wrong with the power gem. The user isn't the Champion: It's Thanos. With it, he's basically invincible. It would takes a hard ass abstract to fight him.
I don't think that the mind gem would do the trick, since RKT is almost omniscient, but all the others would work.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
You're wrong with the power gem. The user isn't the Champion: It's Thanos. With it, he's basically invincible. It would takes a hard ass abstract to fight him.
I don't think that the mind gem would do the trick, since RKT is almost omniscient, but all the others would work. Well earths heroes had a .05% chance of beating thanos.Then again RKT is what?1000x stronger then earths heroes?That gives him a 50% chance of winning.I still say that RKT has a chance of beating thanos with PG.

All the other gems,besides mind,if used properly could beat RKT.Key word "if used properly".RKT is a beast.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
RKT wins. Based on?

Galan007
I don't see how some gems would really help. Space for instance, I doubt the utility of in this fight.

Soul Gem destroyed a timeline but only in a very situational way that even required dimension hoping. Not really useful in this fight, nor is the dimension thing unless, as I said, Soul Sucking would work. The space gem would only be useful because of the 'blitzing powa' it gives it's user.... Though that could likely be negated by any time manipulation powers RKT has.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
The space gem would only be useful because of the 'blitzing powa' it gives it's user.... Though that could likely be negated by any time manipulation powers RKT has. When did Thor use time manipulation powers as RK Thor?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I don't think that the mind gem would do the trick, since RKT is almost omniscient, but all the others would work.

It is Thanos. But even then I high doubt he'll tap into much of it to beat RKT. This is an infinity gem, not a cosmic cube. I've yet to see anyone use an infinity gem effectively enough to put them on RKT's level, except Warlock. Even then, Warlock has years of experience.

Originally posted by Galan007
The space gem would only be useful because of the 'blitzing powa' it gives it's user.... Though that could likely be negated by any time manipulation powers RKT has.

Yeah, more then likely this is how I see it. But also, I doubt he's doing anything more than teleportation.

Mr Master
Eternity stated
that Thor with the Power Gem was a threat to a good portion of all that is Infinity and himself.

If Thor can be a threat to the Multiverse, who wasn't even harnessing it,
just imagine a will like Thanos' with the Power Gem.

Thanos with
the Power Gem simply owns RTK (a threat to the Multiverse)
the Time Gem wtfpwns RTK (Rune froze the entire Timestream with a thought)
the Space Gem (endless ways to warp Space to his advantage)
the Soul Gem (RTK's spiritual existence in his Thanos' hands)
the Mind Gem (mind rape for the win)
the Reality Gem (I wish there was no more RTK ftw)

BattleMage
Eternity stated
that Thor with the Power Gem was a threat to a good portion of all that is Infinity and himself.

Thanos with
the Reality Gem (I wish there was no more RTK ftw) the Reality Gem (I wish there was no more RTK ftw) laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
Eternity stated

Thanos with
the Reality Gem (I wish there was no more RTK ftw)

I'm pretty sure Eternity stated that Thor was a threat to a good portion of all that was Infinity and himself before he got the Power Gem. I can't double check right now but I'm certain this happened before Adam Warlock even went to confront Thor and it was Eternity informing him of the danger Thor was.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by quanchi112
When did Thor use time manipulation powers as RK Thor?

erm

Really Quan?

Mshinu
Thanos with ONE infinity gem is regular Thanos because he has had the secret Awesomeness gem up his ass since the day he was created.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
erm

Really Quan? Scans? It's been a while since I read it what I am forgetting.

gogogadgetgo
I'm pretty sure Eternity stated that Thor was a threat to a good portion of all that was Infinity and himself before he got the Power Gem. I can't double check right now but I'm certain this happened before Adam Warlock even went to confront Thor and it was Eternity informing him of the danger Thor was.

eternity said that thor would become a threat to the universe coz he got the power gem and not before.

but then again, thor is infinitely strong anyways. you know, having supported infinite weight before stick out tongue

Mr Master

Right, but Thor was only a danger when he acquired the Power Gem,
so Eternity was speaking about the future threat.

Because future events are foreseen by Eternity:

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/3573739_Power_Gem_Thor.jpg

Including relevance to the discussion connected to the Thor story:

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/3573740_Power_Gem_Thor2.jpg

Of course writers have to subject this at times.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
eternity said that thor would become a threat to the universe coz he got the power gem and not before.

but then again, thor is infinitely strong anyways. you know, having supported infinite weight before stick out tongue

Really? I'll take your word for it. I thought he stated this before the Watch went to engage him, but I don't have the issues with me so I can't double check. sad

quanchi112

Of course writers have to subject this at times. I cannot believe Rage would actually sit there and say Thor was a threat to Eternity and Infinity himself without the power gem. It's almost unbelievable even for him to even suggest such a thing.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol.

Of course writers have to subject this at times.

erm

First of all, how was Thor only a danger when he acquired the Power Gem? There was a reason why everyone from Bill to the Surfer were trying to stop him before he got the Gem.

Eternity sent Warlock to stop Thor not because he was a danger in the future but because he was a danger then. He wasn't speaking in future tense. Here's the scene:

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/RespectEternity1.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/RespectEternity2.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/RespectEternity3.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/RespectEternity4.jpg

Nowhere was it stated that Eternity was pointing Adam to Thor and stating his level of danger because of the threat he may become in the future. As a matter of fact, it's Eternity's interference that caused Thor to gain the Power Gem. He's the one that pointed Warlock to Thor, which eventually led to the Watch and Drax going after Thor.

Your complicating a very straight forward scene to fit your view.

I HIGHLY doubt the writer thought about this scene twice. It's just a passing statement from Eternity. A rogue Thor would be a great danger. Not to that point but he'd still need to be stopped.

Mr Master
smile

Rage.Of.Olympus
I know the scene well, I'm cutting down on posting scans,
nevertheless,
warrior madness Thor would never in any dream be a threat to a good portion of the Multiverse.

Now WM Thor with the infinite power (Power Gem) at his disposal is a different story.

No need to state it, its obvious.

Thor wasn't doing a damn thing to reality, to even a world, to endanger the heights of a universe,
let alone the embodiment of Time across creation.

And WM Thor, who was below skyfather, could somehow threaten Eternity. no expression

Once again, your turning a fairly simple and straight forward scene into something very complicated.

Eternity sent Adam to stop Thor at that point in time because he was a danger then, not because of the danger he might pose later. He wasn't speaking in future tense or foretelling something.

If Starlin (I'm assuming it was him who wrote this.) wanted Eternity's precognitive abilities to be the cause of his warning, he would have made it clear just like he has when he does take into account Eternity's precognitive abilities. When Starlin wrote that scene, I highly doubt he was taking into account what Thor would do issues later under Ron Frenz.

I know you have a hard on for all things cosmic but seriously, your stretching here.

And I highly doubt anyone is going to take that scene and start claiming that Thor will pose a legit threat to Eternity and Infinity. It was a passing statement that I doubt anyone but you and me remembered up until this point. Only an idiot would take that statement and use it in that sense.

Seriously, Eternity's precognitive abilities clearly weren't being highlighted here. If they were, Eternity wouldn't have even sent Adam after him as it was that act that led Thor to gaining the Power Gem in the first place. And if Eternity's precognitive abilities were really being played up, he would have known that in the end, everything would have turned out okay.

Once again, it's asinine to assume that Starlin planned out this little convo to that extent.

Mr Master

Eternity sent Warlock to stop Thor not because he was a danger in the future but because he was a danger then. He wasn't speaking in future tense. Here's the scene:
I know the scene well, I'm cutting down on posting scans,
nevertheless,
warrior madness Thor would never in any dream be a threat to a good portion of the Multiverse.

Now WM Thor with infinite power (Power Gem) at his disposal is a different story.

Thor was becoming more powerful by the second solely because of the Power Gem:

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/3573884_PG.jpg http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/3573885_PG2.jpg

Nowhere was it stated that Eternity was pointing Adam to Thor and stating his level of danger because of the threat he may become in the future.
No need to state it, its obvious.

Thor wasn't doing a damn thing to reality, to even a world, to endanger the heights of a universe,
let alone the embodiment of Time/Space across creation.

And WM Thor, who was below skyfather, could somehow threaten Eternity. no expression

Rage.Of.Olympus
Double post?

Mr Master
........................................................................................................

Ok, here are all the relevant scans concerning Thor and the Power Gem:

........................................................................................................

Thor's split persona states:

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/470569_PG4.jpg

"The Gem offers absolute Power ... Power unimaginable"

Surfer & Gamora state:

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/470574_PG5.jpg

"If Thor harnesses the Gem, even Asgard won't stand a chance against him

"Asgard or anything else, Thor was ranting about destroying ALL, does he mean Everything"

Surfer states:

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/470572_PG6.jpg

"So powerful is now Thor that even our combined might is nothing to him"

Warlock and Dr Strange attack Thor with all they got.

Yet, with a thought, Thor turns their own power against them:

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/470576_PG7.jpg

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/470580_PG8.jpg

"He's tapping the Power gem, turning our energies back on ... unnFF .... aggh"

Silver Surfer and Drax can't believe their eyes:

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/470578_PG9-1.jpg

"Unthinkable ... both Stephen & Adam overwhelmed so easily"

Thor one-shots Silver Surfer, Drax and Pip: (after owning the rest of the Watch)

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/470556_PG11.jpg

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/470558_PG12.jpg

"I wake up and find out everyone else is down for the count"

Pip states:

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/470560_PG13.jpg

"Goldilocks ... wants to destroy everything ...
he's got a pretty good chance of doing it too,
since he took the Power Gem"

Thanos states:

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/470562_PG15.jpg

"With the backing of the Power Gem,
there is NO limit to the force he can muster against us.
With each passing second he becomes stronger"

So ...
the Power Gem exponentially increases the wielder's power by the second!

gogogadgetgo
Lol.

erm

First of all, how was Thor only a danger when he acquired the Power Gem? There was a reason why everyone from Bill to the Surfer were trying to stop him before he got the Gem.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/RespectEternity1.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/RespectEternity2.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/RespectEternity3.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/RespectEternity4.jpg

Nowhere was it stated that Eternity was pointing Adam to Thor and stating his level of danger because of the threat he may become in the future. As a matter of fact, it's Eternity's interference that caused Thor to gain the Power Gem. He's the one that pointed Warlock to Thor, which eventually led to the Watch and Drax going after Thor.

I HIGHLY doubt the writer thought about this scene twice. It's just a passing statement from Eternity. A rogue Thor would be a great danger. Not to that point but he'd still need to be stopped.

sorry dude, but bill was trying to stop thor coz of sif, their buddys, and thor was loco

surfer was trying to stop thor coz he was beating the shit out of bill and he was loco

they had no idea that he'd get the power gem, though eternity most likely did know that thor would get the power gem. can't really remember but didn't pip and drax go after thor without warlocks knowledge? eternity probably knew this and had aw get involoved.

eternity did say that thor would become a "grave peril" to "a good portion of all that is infinity and myself" which would imply that its big

but still, crazy thor was powerfull enough to beat surfer and bill and the infinity watch. given the chance, even without the gem, he'd probably beat thanos aswell.

Omega Vision
^ So how come Thor couldn't just one-shot Thanos?

quanchi112
sorry dude, but bill was trying to stop thor coz of sif, their buddys, and thor was loco

surfer was trying to stop thor coz he was beating the shit out of bill and he was loco

they had no idea that he'd get the power gem, though eternity most likely did know that thor would get the power gem. can't really remember but didn't pip and drax go after thor without warlocks knowledge? eternity probably knew this and had aw get involoved.

eternity did say that thor would become a "grave peril" to "a good portion of all that is infinity and myself" which would imply that its big

but still, crazy thor was powerfull enough to beat surfer and bill and the infinity watch. given the chance, even without the gem, he'd probably beat thanos aswell. No, he wouldn't even have a chance against Thanos. Even with the gem Thanos took him on for sheer sport and defeated him when he wanted to. Thanos proved he's superior to Thor with the power gem who is far superior to Thor without the gem.

Mr Master

Once again, your turning a fairly simple and straight forward scene into something very complicated..
laughing out loud

Eternity sent Adam to stop Thor at that point in time because he was a danger then, not because of the danger he might pose later. He wasn't speaking in future tense or foretelling something.

If Starlin (I'm assuming it was him who wrote this.) wanted Eternity's precognitive abilities to be the cause of his warning, he would have made it clear just like he has when he does take into account Eternity's precognitive abilities. When Starlin wrote that scene, I highly doubt he was taking into account what Thor would do issues later under Ron Frenz.
You're not getting it,
you will never convince anyone that silly WM Thor was a threat to the Multiverse. Simple. smile

Obviously Eternity,
who in the very same scene tells us he already foresees shit ... saw Thor as a threat,
because that's exactly what he became WHEN he acquired the Power Gem.

I know you have a hard on for all things cosmic but seriously, your stretching here.
My "hard ons" are none of your concern friend, leave that area to my girl.

And I highly doubt anyone is going to take that scene and start claiming that Thor will pose a legit threat to Eternity and Infinity. It was a passing statement that I doubt anyone but you and me remembered up until this point. Only an idiot would take that statement and use it in that sense.

Seriously, Eternity's precognitive abilities clearly weren't being highlighted here. If they were, Eternity wouldn't have even sent Adam after him as it was that act that led Thor to gaining the Power Gem in the first place. And if Eternity's precognitive abilities were really being played up, he would have known that in the end, everything would have turned out okay.

Once again, it's asinine to assume that Starlin planned out this little convo to that extent.
As you wish. But I disagree.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Omega Vision

Most of Thor's threat level depended on Thor tapping into the Power Gem successfully. He didn't do anything outside the norm besides the Dr. Strange and Adam Warlock scene and having the edge on Thanos in a brawl.

Ok, here are all the relevant scans concerning Thor and the Power Gem:

Thor's split persona states:

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/470569_PG4.jpg

"The Gem offers absolute Power ... Power unimaginable"

Surfer & Gamora state:

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/470574_PG5.jpg

"If Thor harnesses the Gem, even Asgard won't stand a chance against him

"Asgard or anything else, Thor was ranting about destroying ALL, does he mean Everything"

Surfer states:

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/470572_PG6.jpg

"So powerful is now Thor that even our combined might is nothing to him"

Warlock and Dr Strange attack Thor with all they got.

Yet, with a thought, Thor turns their own power against them:

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/470576_PG7.jpg

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/470580_PG8.jpg

"He's tapping the Power gem, turning our energies back on ... unnFF .... aggh"

Silver Surfer and Drax can't believe their eyes:

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/470578_PG9-1.jpg

"Unthinkable ... both Stephen & Adam overwhelmed so easily"

Thor one-shots Silver Surfer, Drax and Pip: (after owning the rest of the Watch)

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/470556_PG11.jpg

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/470558_PG12.jpg

"I wake up and find out everyone else is down for the count"

Pip states:

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/470560_PG13.jpg

"Goldilocks ... wants to destroy everything ...
he's got a pretty good chance of doing it too,
since he took the Power Gem"

Thanos states:

http://s2d2.turboimagehost.com/t/470562_PG15.jpg

"With the backing of the Power Gem,
there is NO limit to the force he can muster against us.
With each passing second he becomes stronger"

So ...
the Power Gem exponentially increases the wielder's power by the second!

I'm not denying the power of the Power Gem.

I still don't see how that changes what Eternity said and the fact no sign of precognition was given. Christ.

I might have to pull out my Blood and Thunder collection now.

Also, I don't think Thor could be a Multiversal threat even if he started to actually harness the Power Gem.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Omega Vision

well, if thor one-shoted thanos then the arc would have ended differently now wouldn't it?

quanchi112
smile This has to be one of the greatest edits of all time.

gogogadgetgo
No, he wouldn't even have a chance against Thanos. Even with the gem Thanos took him on for sheer sport and defeated him when he wanted to. Thanos proved he's superior to Thor with the power gem who is far superior to Thor without the gem.

how did thanos beat thor w/ power gem again? by show of supperiority? no wait, he used s FREAKING FREEZE GUN!

just porves that thanos is an pansy pants who was afraid to get his balls kicked up his throat.

your reaching for straws

just face it, thanos is a pansy ass loser. he lost to odin, he got beat up by thor who was still not tapping into the power gem

and he got arrested...by human cops. oh the pain you must feel laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus

but still, crazy thor was powerfull enough to beat surfer and bill and the infinity watch. given the chance, even without the gem, he'd probably beat thanos aswell.

Their friendship is what led them to Thor, but I'm pretty sure, that one of the main reasons for them trying to stop Thor is because of the danger he posed. Though you are right, Norrin first attempted to stop Thor because he was about to kill Bill.

I'm pretty sure the Watch went after Thor because Pip brought them there. Pip brought them there because Warlock went after Thor and Pip thought he'd need help.

Informing Warlock indirectly led Thor to getting the Power Gem.

Nah. Thanos would take out a normal Thor.

Mr Master

Most of Thor's threat level depended on Thor tapping into the Power Gem successfully. He didn't do anything outside the norm besides the Dr. Strange and Adam Warlock scene and having the edge on Thanos in a brawl.
Not exactly, towards the end he was tapping into it ever so more.

I still don't see how that changes what Eternity said and the fact no sign of precognition was given. Christ.
I disagree.
The fact that Eternity/Infinity saw him as a danger of great peril to a "good portion of all that is" themselves
and that is the Multiverse,
says it all.

Also, I don't think Thor could be a Multiversal threat even if he started to actually harness the Power Gem.
Surely not on warrior madness juice alone, but with the Power Gem?

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/3573885_PG2.jpg

yes

gogogadgetgo
bot. rkt kicks thanos's sorry ass coz thanos is a pannsy ass loser. during the fight, thanos would somehow lose the inifinity gem, coz that's his character then rkt would proceed to ass raping prune face.

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

You're not getting it,
you will never convince anyone that silly WM Thor was a threat to the Multiverse. Simple. smile

Obviously Eternity,
who in the very same scene tells us he already foresees shit ... saw Thor as a threat,
because that's exactly what he became WHEN he acquired the Power Gem.

My "hard ons" are none of your concern friend, leave that area to my girl.

As you wish. But I disagree.

erm

I'll never try and convince anyone that Thor would be a Multiversal threat in the first place. When did I ever suggest I'd ever attempt to do such a thing? Like I told you, it would be asinine to use that comment as a basis for Thor to be a legit threat to Infinity and Eternity. I don't think he'd be a legit threat to them even with the Power Gem. He wasn't anywhere near that level.

It's definitely a nice sign of respect and props to Thor from Starlin, but that's it. I highly doubt Starlin was giving it anymore thought to it than that.

What? Where did Eternity say it foresaw anything in regards to Thor? Am I misunderstanding you?

You have a girl? Pics with a shoe on her head or concede to being a liar.

That's fine. I still think your reading way too much into the matter.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not exactly, towards the end he was tapping into it ever so more.

I disagree.
The fact that Eternity/Infinity saw him as a danger of great peril to a "good portion of all that is" themselves
and that is the Multiverse,
says it all.

Surely not on warrior madness juice alone, but with the Power Gem?

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/3573885_PG2.jpg

yes

After he got trapped into the Force Block he definitely started to rely on the Power Gem more than before.

Again, just a hyperbolic statement.

Of course not.

Meh. Three hours later and he was still trapped into the Force Block while it didn't even slow Odin down. The power increase must have been very, very slow.

Mr Master
As you wish. stoned

Rage.Of.Olympus
Concession accepted.

Still don't believe you have a girlfriend until you post pics. Shoe on head.

Prefarably nude pics.

quanchi112
how did thanos beat thor w/ power gem again? by show of supperiority? no wait, he used s FREAKING FREEZE GUN!

just porves that thanos is an pansy pants who was afraid to get his balls kicked up his throat.

your reaching for straws

just face it, thanos is a pansy ass loser. he lost to odin, he got beat up by thor who was still not tapping into the power gem

and he got arrested...by human cops. oh the pain you must feel laughing He used tech. he always uses tech most of the time and using tech of his own making to defeat an amped Thor is unfair? Wow.

Odin respected him, didn't beat him, all while Thanos wasn't even there to battle him.

After he got trapped into the Force Block he definitely started to rely on the Power Gem more than before.

Again, just a hyperbolic statement.

Of course not.

Meh. Three hours later and he was still trapped into the Force Block while it didn't even slow Odin down. The power increase must have been very, very slow. The forceblock was being reinforced by his tech in his base unlike against Odin. Odin's far more powerful than Thor so even though Thor was getting more powerful as time progressed at this point he hadn't surpassed Odin's power.

Black bolt z
Like I said before

Power: Thanos with power gem is a beast.We know that.But thanos himself(this was with full gauntlet so you know he was correct)heroes has a .05% chance of defeating him.RKT is at least an elder god.He is at least 1000x that of earths heroes.Thus thanos with power gem has less then a 50% chance of beating RKT.
Soul: Thanos most likely will win
Mind: Odds are thanos loses this
Reality: If used properly thanos wins
Space: Same as reality
Time: Same as space

Colossus-Big C
smile laughing laughing laughing this seriously is the greatest edit of all time

bbrem123
Like I said before

Power: Thanos with power gem is a beast.We know that.But thanos himself(this was with full gauntlet so you know he was correct)heroes has a .05% chance of defeating him.RKT is at least an elder god.He is at least 1000x that of earths heroes.Thus thanos with power gem has less then a 50% chance of beating RKT.
Soul: Thanos most likely will win
Mind: Odds are thanos loses this
Reality: If used properly thanos wins
Space: Same as reality
Time: Same as space

he never said they could win by over powering him.... the .05 prob comes from attempts to take the gauntlet from him

so if your not allowed to do that here i dont see RKT winning

Black bolt z
he never said they could win by over powering him.... the .05 prob comes from attempts to take the gauntlet from him

so if your not allowed to do that here i dont see RKT winning I quote strait from the comic

Thanos:I need only to cut myself off from all sensory input from time,space,reality,thought,and soul.I would retain limitless power,yet not know my enemies next move.This would allow them a .05% chance for victory.

Thanos nowhere states how.Just that they have a .05% for victory.

bbrem123
I quote strait from the comic

Thanos:I need only to cut myself off from all sensory input from time,space,reality,thought,and soul.I would retain limitless power,yet not know my enemies next move.This would allow them a .05% chance for victory.

Thanos nowhere states how.Just that they have a .05% for victory.

i kno...because they can take his power from him...i dont kno if that is allowed here...all im saying is RKT cant win by force

how else would they win? just wonder...besides taking the gauntlet

lawest9
Correct me someone if I'm wrong, But didn't Thanos have one or two of the infinity gems when he took on Odin.........Thor's pop?

Nihilist
Originally posted by lawest9
Correct me someone if I'm wrong, But didn't Thanos have one or two of the infinity gems when he took on Odin.........Thor's pop? No,none.

Blanket
Originally posted by lawest9
Correct me someone if I'm wrong, But didn't Thanos have one or two of the infinity gems when he took on Odin.........Thor's pop? Odin had the Power Gem at the time.

Mr Master

Concession accepted.
durlaugh

Prefarably nude pics.
Soon as you show me your sister's. smile

KuRuPT Thanosi
Concession accepted.

Prefarably nude pics.

Rage you can't be serious right? Thor wasn't a threat to Eternity unless he was in his WM state and tapping into the power gem. How can you even logically think otherwise

Further... he was tapping into the Gem and Thanos confirms this. Where you get that he wasn't really tapping into it, is again false and not what happpend.

Further... you say Thor got the better of Thanos which couldn't be further from the truth. Thanos landed more punches and knocked Thor down more.. i.e. Thanos was winning that fight. He then force blocks Thor for the win and defeats him. How on earth you can say Thor got the better of Thanos in beyond me. Well actually, all three points you were wrong about here I can't believe you said.

Black bolt z
i kno...because they can take his power from him...i dont kno if that is allowed here...all im saying is RKT cant win by force

how else would they win? just wonder...besides taking the gauntlet It doesn't matter how they would win.Thanos never specified and unless you find somewhere where thanos says "their only chance is to take the gauntlet form me" then is just unproven speculation. .05% is .05%.If they had a chance,no matter what that chance was,he has a much greater chance.

quanchi112
durlaugh

Soon as you show me your sister's. smile Oh snap.

Omega Vision
durlaugh

Nice dodge.

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

durlaugh

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_J8hUpQARXPI/STwQpOUGHPI/AAAAAAAACSg/mAxKVAZHfrw/s400/UglyGirl.jpg

You asked for it.

Now your turn. Remember, shoe on head.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Rage you can't be serious right? Thor wasn't a threat to Eternity unless he was in his WM state and tapping into the power gem. How can you even logically think otherwise

Further... he was tapping into the Gem and Thanos confirms this. Where you get that he wasn't really tapping into it, is again false and not what happpend.

Further... you say Thor got the better of Thanos which couldn't be further from the truth. Thanos landed more punches and knocked Thor down more.. i.e. Thanos was winning that fight. He then force blocks Thor for the win and defeats him. How on earth you can say Thor got the better of Thanos in beyond me. Well actually, all three points you were wrong about here I can't believe you said.

First of all, Thor was not in Warrior Madness during Blood and Thunder. Second of all, Eternity did not mention anything about the future in regards to Thor etc. He stated that he was a danger then and there. Why do you need to complicate such a simple ****ing scene? No one is taking it literally. Seriously.

? He was tapping into the Power Gem by a greater degree when he was in the force block, but before that, the first time we notice him harnessing the Power Gem in anyway is against Adam Warlock and Magus. Before that, he didn't really do anything he wouldn't have been capable off before. Heck, going toe to toe with Thanos is something Masterson has done before but Thor was doing too well against Thanos in Blood and Thunder. Makes sense he was tapping into the Gem to at least some extent against Thanos. No one is denying that.

Lol. Anyways, Thor landed more blows. He struck Thanos 5 times and Thanos struck Thor 3 times.

Thanos knocks Thor down once when he hits him with an energy blast while he was fighting his robots, and a second time when he pounds Thor into the ground by striking him over the head. Thor put Thanos on his ass once when he out fights him. Using your logic, Thor was winning that fight in a straight up head to head battle. Thanos may have knocked Thor down twice in comparison to Thor knocking him down once, but that first time was when he was fighting the robot guards so it might as well not count. So we're left with a tie in the knocking down department and Thor having the edge in the number of blows thrown. Hence Thor was winning. dur

I think Thor had the edge in the straight up battle.

quanchi112
It doesn't matter how they would win.Thanos never specified and unless you find somewhere where thanos says "their only chance is to take the gauntlet form me" then is just unproven speculation. .05% is .05%.If they had a chance,no matter what that chance was,he has a much greater chance. You don't undertand the gems at all. How else could they have defeated him outside of taking the gems?

WhiteWitchKing
laughing out loud

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_J8hUpQARXPI/STwQpOUGHPI/AAAAAAAACSg/mAxKVAZHfrw/s400/UglyGirl.jpg

You asked for it.

Now your turn. Remember, shoe on head.

Rage, you know Quanchi in real life?

Black bolt z
You don't undertand the gems at all. How else could they have defeated him outside of taking the gems? I know very well how the gems work.There are many way RKT could beat thanos.Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Rage, you know Quanchi in real life? thumb up
thumb up
thumb up
thumb up

rotiart
Any gem wins it.

And as to why we presume eternity knows?
Cosmic awareness. Eternity has it. Eon had it...
What it do? Well gee.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by rotiart
Any gem wins it.

And as to why we presume eternity knows?
Cosmic awareness. Eternity has it. Eon had it...
What it do? Well gee. How does mind gem win?I agree that all the other if used correctly can beat him.

Bouboumaster
Mr Master is the pwnzer

quanchi112
I know very well how the gems work.There are many way RKT could beat thanos. thumb up
thumb up
thumb up
thumb up Then explain how he does so.

Black bolt z
Then explain how he does so. Mindrape,steal soul,stop time.Thanos only gets one gem so only one gem that gem would protect him.

quanchi112
Mindrape,steal soul,stop time.Thanos only gets one gem so only one gem that gem would protect him. Moondragon failed to mindrape him and we don't have a single showign to suggest that tactic would work against Thanos here.

He doesn't stop time while in combat. Nrever has and more than likely never will.

Prove he can steal Thanos' soul. If something works on Loki that doesn't mean it will work on Thanos especially with a gem.

Black bolt z
Moondragons best mental feat is not on thanos and he can still surpass it.Her best mental feat is controlling an entire planet.Odin has done that too.RKT>Odin.Thus RKT surpasses moondragons best feat and should be able to mindrape thanos.

If he can stop time out of combat whats to stop him from stopping time in combat.Nothing.You are wrong I am right.

So thanos has a stronger soul than loki?That makes sense how?If he can do it to one person below him he should be able to do it to another person below him.

But thanos only gets one gem.So the gem will only protect against one of these tactics.He doesn't get 3.

quanchi112
Moondragons best mental feat is not on thanos and he can still surpass it.Her best mental feat is controlling an entire planet.Odin has done that too.RKT>Odin.Thus RKT surpasses moondragons best feat and should be able to mindrape thanos.

If he can stop time out of combat whats to stop him from stopping time in combat.Nothing.You are wrong I am right.

So thanos has a stronger soul than loki?That makes sense how?If he can do it to one person below him he should be able to do it to another person below him.

But thanos only gets one gem.So the gem will only protect against one of these tactics.He doesn't get 3. When has odin mindraped an adequate telepath? Hmmmm?

You can't just state things without any evidence to back it up which you do all the time.

No, we argue based on what's in character not powerset arguing otherwise it's not the characters it's just their powers. If you can't show him doing what you say he will here even once then it's not a viable tactic.

Thanos is Thanos don't you dare even compare him to Loki who can't really even get the better of his brother while Thanos can beat Thor easily with the power gem.

He can also use the gem in any manner to best Thor he isn't going to sit there and play defense. Thanos wins.

Black bolt z
When has odin mindraped an adequate telepath? Hmmmm?

You can't just state things without any evidence to back it up which you do all the time.

No, we argue based on what's in character not powerset arguing otherwise it's not the characters it's just their powers. If you can't show him doing what you say he will here even once then it's not a viable tactic.

Thanos is Thanos don't you dare even compare him to Loki who can't really even get the better of his brother while Thanos can beat Thor easily with the power gem.

He can also use the gem in any manner to best Thor he isn't going to sit there and play defense. Thanos wins. He controled all fo earths popluation and (for lack of word)mindraped thor.Controling a planets popluation is equal to moondragons best feat and she is an adequate telepath.

Everything I have stated I have backed up.The same cannot be said for you.

Yes you go by what they use in character.But just because he has never done it in combat doesn't mean he can't.If he can give me one reason he wouldn't

That doesn't make thanos's soul stronger then lokis.Or any harder to steal.Yes Thanos>Loki.But you have no proof that he can't steal thanos's soul.

Depends which gem.I have even said that any of the gems used effectivly(except mind) could beat RKT.But it all depends on hwo he uses it and how fast he uses it.If RKT can steal his soul before Thanos(time)make it so he never existed or(space) BFR's him then RKT wins.All depends on the circumstances.But IMO thanos could take a majority.

quanchi112
He controled all fo earths popluation and (for lack of word)mindraped thor.Controling a planets popluation is equal to moondragons best feat and she is an adequate telepath.

Everything I have stated I have backed up.The same cannot be said for you.

Yes you go by what they use in character.But just because he has never done it in combat doesn't mean he can't.If he can give me one reason he wouldn't

That doesn't make thanos's soul stronger then lokis.Or any harder to steal.Yes Thanos>Loki.But you have no proof that he can't steal thanos's soul.

Depends which gem.I have even said that any of the gems used effectivly(except mind) could beat RKT.But it all depends on hwo he uses it and how fast he uses it.If RKT can steal his soul before Thanos(time)make it so he never existed or(space) BFR's him then RKT wins.All depends on the circumstances.But IMO thanos could take a majority. That isn't the same as defeating someone like Thanos in mind combat. Odin dominated nameless earth folk and his own son which he has always been superior to in every way pretty much so the feats aren't impressive at all.

Odin has never defeated an adept telepeth in mind combat so comparing feats to one another also fails while trying to establish an abc logic against Thanos. Thanos doesn't have Moondragon's feats but he was superior to her and by your own logic he would be superior to Odin as well since his best feat is on par with hers. Feel the burn.

This is what these characters do in combat not an example of surfer creating blackholes in someone's ass. This has to be done at least once to be argued. Sorry.

You have no proof he can steal Thanos' soul. Not anything whatsoever so until you back up your claim it's just a claim.

If you knew anything about the soul steal you'd realize it takes time and isn't an immediate thing but I bet you didn't even read about it.

Thanos wins all ten.

gogogadgetgo
Then explain how he does so.

dials 911 and watch as the cops arrest thanos Happy Dance

quanchi112
dials 911 and watch as the cops arrest thanos Happy Dance Not canon.

KuRuPT Thanosi
First of all, Thor was not in Warrior Madness during Blood and Thunder. Second of all, Eternity did not mention anything about the future in regards to Thor etc. He stated that he was a danger then and there. Why do you need to complicate such a simple ****ing scene? No one is taking it literally. Seriously.

? He was tapping into the Power Gem by a greater degree when he was in the force block, but before that, the first time we notice him harnessing the Power Gem in anyway is against Adam Warlock and Magus. Before that, he didn't really do anything he wouldn't have been capable off before. Heck, going toe to toe with Thanos is something Masterson has done before but Thor was doing too well against Thanos in Blood and Thunder. Makes sense he was tapping into the Gem to at least some extent against Thanos. No one is denying that.

Lol. Anyways, Thor landed more blows. He struck Thanos 5 times and Thanos struck Thor 3 times.

Thanos knocks Thor down once when he hits him with an energy blast while he was fighting his robots, and a second time when he pounds Thor into the ground by striking him over the head. Thor put Thanos on his ass once when he out fights him. Using your logic, Thor was winning that fight in a straight up head to head battle. Thanos may have knocked Thor down twice in comparison to Thor knocking him down once, but that first time was when he was fighting the robot guards so it might as well not count. So we're left with a tie in the knocking down department and Thor having the edge in the number of blows thrown. Hence Thor was winning. dur

I think Thor had the edge in the straight up battle.

Rage Rage Rage.... I honestly think you need to look at the fight again and actually count the blows again. My count has Thanos up by 2 blows NOT the other way around. Furthermore, knockdowns as we know from various sports counts more than landing a single blow. Who wins a boxing or MMA fight when one fighter lands 20 punches and the other 15. But the person who only landed 15 knock the other guy down once compared to going down 2 times? That is even assuming you theory that Thor landed more blows which he didn't. Thanos got the better of that fight via points no matter how you figure it.

Second, I know he wasn't in TRUE WM mode but meant that as not holding back and mentally not in a normal state which are all true. Even in that state with the PG, Thanos was still getting the better of the fight.

Lastly, do you hear what you're saying.... Oooo don't read too much into the scene the scene isn't to be taken LITERALLY. Well then, that means it's to be taken as bs or we can use a nice neat solution to the problem. We know Thor without the PG is no threat to Eternity what so ever. Thus we have a perfectly logical explanation for something by your own admission doesn't make any sense and isn't to be taken literally.

Silent Master
Thanos has zero feats with only one gem that would suggest he'd beat RKT.

Black bolt z
That isn't the same as defeating someone like Thanos in mind combat. Odin dominated nameless earth folk and his own son which he has always been superior to in every way pretty much so the feats aren't impressive at all.

Odin has never defeated an adept telepeth in mind combat so comparing feats to one another also fails while trying to establish an abc logic against Thanos. Thanos doesn't have Moondragon's feats but he was superior to her and by your own logic he would be superior to Odin as well since his best feat is on par with hers. Feel the burn.

This is what these characters do in combat not an example of surfer creating blackholes in someone's ass. This has to be done at least once to be argued. Sorry.

You have no proof he can steal Thanos' soul. Not anything whatsoever so until you back up your claim it's just a claim.

If you knew anything about the soul steal you'd realize it takes time and isn't an immediate thing but I bet you didn't even read about it.

Thanos wins all ten. So controlling everyone on earth isn't an impessive feat?I beg to differ.

What are you talking about?What is thanos's best mind feat?Not better then controlling an entire planet.And RKT>Odin so RKT would easily be able to mindrape thanos.Also why didn't thanos mindrape thor?Because he wasn't able to.Odin was.Why?Because Odin>Thanos.

Surfer said he can create black holes.Why do you not believe someone in the comic but you believe when someone says void can only be killed when he wants.Double standard much?

Thanos can win but not every time.IMO if used correctly only the mind gem would fail.And it also matters who gets the first attack.If RKT can time stop him or mindrape him before he can do that to RKT then RKT wins.

bbrem123
just because you think odin is greater then thanos doesnt mean he can mindrape him

being stronger doesnt automatically make him able to mindrape him

KuRuPT Thanosi
So controlling everyone on earth isn't an impessive feat?I beg to differ.

What are you talking about?What is thanos's best mind feat?Not better then controlling an entire planet.And RKT>Odin so RKT would easily be able to mindrape thanos.Also why didn't thanos mindrape thor?Because he wasn't able to.Odin was.Why?Because Odin>Thanos.

Surfer said he can create black holes.Why do you not believe someone in the comic but you believe when someone says void can only be killed when he wants.Double standard much?

Thanos can win but not every time.IMO if used correctly only the mind gem would fail.And it also matters who gets the first attack.If RKT can time stop him or mindrape him before he can do that to RKT then RKT wins.

Black Bolt... it honestly seems like you have no clue about Moondragon at all. She is far far far greater than Odin is in the TP department and that is without question. Yet she was no match for Thanos in this area. In fact her and xavier combined couldn't penetrate Thanos mind. RKT really has no shot at all in this area.

Nihilist

Thanos can win but not every time.IMO if used correctly only the mind gem would fail.And it also matters who gets the first attack.If RKT can time stop him or mindrape him before he can do that to RKT then RKT wins. Thanos beat Moondragon in a mind war, the same Moondragon of that era who eslaved a whole planet.

It took 3 telepaths just keep Thanos under mind control, all while he wasnt a full power and they even stated they couldnt hold he much longer.

quanchi112

Thanos can win but not every time.IMO if used correctly only the mind gem would fail.And it also matters who gets the first attack.If RKT can time stop him or mindrape him before he can do that to RKT then RKT wins. It isn't. They were nameless fodder and random people.

Thanos beat someone who can do so and someone with actual telepathic feats.

Prove he can beat Thanos prove anyone can mindrape Thanos on Thor's level. K. Thanks.

The writer actually said it as well and it backed up how he was defeated in the actual comic whereas the Surfer can create black holes but doesn't fight in the manner described in the threads.

Thanos wins with whatever gem he has. Thor has no chance.

Black bolt z
It isn't. They were nameless fodder and random people.

Thanos beat someone who can do so and someone with actual telepathic feats.

Prove he can beat Thanos prove anyone can mindrape Thanos on Thor's level. K. Thanks.

The writer actually said it as well and it backed up how he was defeated in the actual comic whereas the Surfer can create black holes but doesn't fight in the manner described in the threads.

Thanos wins with whatever gem he has. Thor has no chance. But a whole planet?Thats a good feat.

And who was that?Good telepathic feats.And IMO controlling a planet>mindraping a telepath

On rune king thors yes he should be able to

Because it's not in character for him to do those methods with CIS if he wanted to he could.

RKT does have a chance.But Thanos would probably win the majority.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Black Bolt... it honestly seems like you have no clue about Moondragon at all. She is far far far greater than Odin is in the TP department and that is without question. Yet she was no match for Thanos in this area. In fact her and xavier combined couldn't penetrate Thanos mind. RKT really has no shot at all in this area.

again BB

quanchi112
But a whole planet?Thats a good feat.

And who was that?Good telepathic feats.And IMO controlling a planet>mindraping a telepath

On rune king thors yes he should be able to

Because it's not in character for him to do those methods with CIS if he wanted to he could.

RKT does have a chance.But Thanos would probably win the majority. Thanos doesn't need feats when he can beat Moondragon in a mind war.

You have no proof just unsupported speculation.

But he hasn't and won't so you have nothing unless you want to do a powerset only debate.

Not a chance. The gems are far too much for this Thor.

Black bolt z
Thanos doesn't have a mind feat equal to controlling an entire planet.

RKT>Odin.SO if Odin could do it RKT could do it easier.

In a non CIS debate he would be able to.We argue in character but if CIS and bloodlusted is on he would be able to do this.No CIS and bloodlusted is pretty much opposite surfer.For that we can argue out of character.

Yes he has a chance.Just not a large chance.Just like DD vs. void.DD has a chance just not a big chance.

Nihilist

In a non CIS debate he would be able to.We argue in character but if CIS and bloodlusted is on he would be able to do this.No CIS and bloodlusted is pretty much opposite surfer.For that we can argue out of character.

Yes he has a chance.Just not a large chance.Just like DD vs. void.DD has a chance just not a big chance. Are you just ignoring the facts pu in front of you? Thanos beat Moondragon in a mindwar the same Moondragon who mindraped a entire planet and enslaved them, and this was a pre resurection Thanos before Mistress Death made him more powerful.

Black bolt z
oops.Double post.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
Are you just ignoring the facts pu in front of you? Thanos beat Moondragon in a mindwar the same Moondragon who mindraped a entire planet and enslaved them, and this was a pre resurection Thanos before Mistress Death made him more powerful. Yes but obviously moondragon was not at full power.Even an infinity watch comic states that her power was never as high as it was when she contolled an entire planet.So that was not the same power moondragon.And odin replicated it.And RKT>Odin.RKT is most likely x2 odin if not more.SO unless thanos has the mind resistance of two planets...

Nihilist
Yes but obviously moondragon was not at full power.Even an infinity watch comic states that her power was never as high as it was when she contolled an entire planet.So that was not the same power moondragon.And odin replicated it.And RKT>Odin.RKT is most likely x2 odin if not more.SO unless thanos has the mind resistance of two planets... You havent even read the Story have you, MD was a full power and that was the same era when she controlled a planet with her mind, so stop making things up with your stupid unproven calculations and claims, it's starting to make you look like a troll.

Black bolt z
You havent even read the Story have you, MD was a full power and that was the same era when she controlled a planet with her mind, so stop making things up with your stupid unproven calculations and claims, it's starting to make you look like a troll. Yes I have.But it also states that that was the height of her power.So even if it is the same era it is not the same power level.

Nihilist
Yes I have.But it also states that that was the height of her power.So even if it is the same era it is not the same power level. What comic did Thanos beat her in then, and she makes no such statemant about any power lvl, posts the scans.

Black bolt z
What comic did Thanos beat her in then, and she makes no such statemant about any power lvl, posts the scans. I don't know how to post scans but in an infinity watch #12.I just checked.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Is there something unclear about xaxier and moondragon not being able to penetrate his mind? Is there something unclear about 3 of the top TP in Marvel barely able to control an unconcious Thanos and said they wouldn't be able to do so for long? I mean really.... Odin or RKT couldn't mind rape a normal Thanos.. let alone one boosted by the PG or MG

Nihilist
I don't know how to post scans but in an infinity watch #12.I just checked. Bwhahaha, what bullshit.. Thanos beat Moondragon during the early Captain Marvell run,which was around the time she eslaved a planet, which was well before the Infinity Gauntlet and the Infinity watch came after that, so stop lying.

OneDumbG0
Wait... Odin wouldn't be able to beat Moondragon in a telepathic duel? Moondragon with the Mind Gem couldn't even cow/remedy an insane Thor's mind...

...?

Nihilist
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Wait... Odin wouldn't be able to beat Moondragon in a telepathic duel? Moondragon with the Mind Gem couldn't even cow/remedy an insane Thor's mind...

...? No, thats not the argument, BB thinks is a auto win with a mind rape as Thanos doesnt have shit loads of mind feats.

OneDumbG0
^ K.

Thanos' mind is formidable.

KuRuPT Thanosi

...?

I'm am curious, are you saying that Odin could Mind Rape Moondragon? Or for that matter, Xavier, Mantis or Thanos?

Black bolt z
No, thats not the argument, BB thinks is a auto win with a mind rape as Thanos doesnt have shit loads of mind feats. I never said it was an auto win but with RKT being at the level he is at,unless he has the mind gem,IMO RKT could mindrape regular thanos.

Nihilist
I never said it was an auto win but with RKT being at the level he is at,unless he has the mind gem,IMO RKT could mindrape regular thanos. How, he has the power gem amping his own mental powers here, and no one has ever been able to penertrate his mental defences period, iirc Moondragon with the mind gem couldnt see into his mind.

OneDumbG0
I'm am curious, are you saying that Odin could Mind Rape Moondragon? Or for that matter, Xavier, Mantis or Thanos? Odin ain't getting mindraped by Moondragon. Let's not kid ourselves.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Odin ain't getting mindraped by Moondragon. Let's not kid ourselves.

not saying that is the case or isn't. I'm asking you if Odin could mindrape the people I listed. You seemed to imply that Moondragon with MG was below Odin since she couldn't cure thor

quanchi112

Yes he has a chance.Just not a large chance.Just like DD vs. void.DD has a chance just not a big chance. He doesn't need one he beat someone with this feat so your point?

You have no proof.

Thor has no chance and you have no proof this tactic would even work. Thanos has greater demonstrations of mindraping than Odin does anyways and this is RK Thor the guy who doesn't rape minds, ever.

Black bolt z
How, he has the power gem amping his own mental powers here, and no one has ever been able to penertrate his mental defences period, iirc Moondragon with the mind gem couldnt see into his mind. I know it was stated that the PG amped the other gems but would it amp the mental defenses of someone?I don't know and without scans it can't be proven.And moondragon never used the gem anywhere near it's full potential.Correct me if i'm worng but didn't she not get into drax's mind?Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
not saying that is the case or isn't. I'm asking you if Odin could mindrape the people I listed. You seemed to imply that Moondragon with MG was below Odin since she couldn't cure thor If odin can do it but MD with MG can't that either means
A): MD isn't using the MG to it's best abilities or B):Odin is just that powerful.Or both.
He doesn't need one he beat someone with this feat so your point?

You have no proof.

Thor has no chance and you have no proof this tactic would even work. Thanos has greater demonstrations of mindraping than Odin does anyways and this is RK Thor the guy who doesn't rape minds, ever. So you think thanos can mindrape odin?No.Odin could mindrape thanos.

Acctually thats you.

Thor has a small chance.RKT would mindrape thanos with ease.

quanchi112
I know it was stated that the PG amped the other gems but would it amp the mental defenses of someone?I don't know and without scans it can't be proven.And moondragon never used the gem anywhere near it's full potential.Correct me if i'm worng but didn't she not get into drax's mind? If odin can do it but MD with MG can't that either means
A): MD isn't using the MG to it's best abilities or B):Odin is just that powerful.Or both.
So you think thanos can mindrape odin?No.Odin could mindrape thanos.

Acctually thats you.

Thor has a small chance.RKT would mindrape thanos with ease. I don't think either would ever attempt it on the other one so it's an irrelevant point.

You first have to prove Thor would do so and secondly you must prove Thanos would be mindraped with some proof of it happening before.

Black bolt z
I don't think either would ever attempt it on the other one so it's an irrelevant point.

You first have to prove Thor would do so and secondly you must prove Thanos would be mindraped with some proof of it happening before. Doesn't matter what you think.So it's irrelevant because you don't like it?Only you would day that.

Prove thor would do so?SO he wouldn't mindrape when he finds out beating his face in doesn't work?Phail quanchi phail.
Prove thanos would be mindraped?So because it hasn't happened you think it can't?Because void has never been mindraped you think he can't?Or because galactus has never been de-atomized you think he can't?Just because it has never happened doesn't mean it can't.

I agree Thanos wins the majority but RKT has a chance.Thanos 7-8/10.

quanchi112
Doesn't matter what you think.So it's irrelevant because you don't like it?Only you would day that.

Prove thor would do so?SO he wouldn't mindrape when he finds out beating his face in doesn't work?Phail quanchi phail.
Prove thanos would be mindraped?So because it hasn't happened you think it can't?Because void has never been mindraped you think he can't?Or because galactus has never been de-atomized you think he can't?Just because it has never happened doesn't mean it can't.

I agree Thanos wins the majority but RKT has a chance.Thanos 7-8/10. You can't even prove he can mindrape or he would. Not one single example of either yet here you are talking about nothing you can prove.

Thanos,10/10. You have nothing.

Black bolt z
You can't even prove he can mindrape or he would. Not one single example of either yet here you are talking about nothing you can prove.

Thanos,10/10. You have nothing. Odin could mindrape.RKT has odins power.RKT can thus mindrape.It's pretty simple.He would mindrape him when he finds out beating on him doesn't work.Acctually it would if he was using a gem other then power.Controlling earth and subdueing thor.There are your examples.It's not that hard.

I have more then you will ever have.Thanos 7-8/10.

quanchi112
Odin could mindrape.RKT has odins power.RKT can thus mindrape.It's pretty simple.He would mindrape him when he finds out beating on him doesn't work.Acctually it would if he was using a gem other then power.Controlling earth and subdueing thor.There are your examples.It's not that hard.

I have more then you will ever have.Thanos 7-8/10. Prove he can mindrape Thanos and then prove it's a viable tactic by one example. If you cannot do either you concede defeat.

Black bolt z
Prove he can mindrape Thanos and then prove it's a viable tactic by one example. If you cannot do either you concede defeat. He doesn't even have to mindrape him depending on what gem he has.If he has space gem he can pound his face in.But RKT has odins powers and is at least 2x as strong so unless thanos has the power of 2 planets minds he can get mindraped.How is it not viable?If it works it is viable.

quanchi112
He doesn't even have to mindrape him depending on what gem he has.If he has space gem he can pound his face in.But RKT has odins powers and is at least 2x as strong so unless thanos has the power of 2 planets minds he can get mindraped.How is it not viable?If it works it is viable. You have to first show Thor mindraping someone on Thanos' level or else it's just an unsupported claim.

Black bolt z
You have to first show Thor mindraping someone on Thanos' level or else it's just an unsupported claim. So in your opinion thanos has a mind stronger then 2 planets?

quanchi112
So in your opinion thanos has a mind stronger then 2 planets? Without a doubt.

Tattoos N Scars
You have to first show Thor mindraping someone on Thanos' level or else it's just an unsupported claim.

That's impossible! No one is on Thanos' level in your opinion. Not even the LT.

Black bolt z
Without a doubt. facepalm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
That's impossible! No one is on Thanos' level in your opinion. Not even the LT. This isn't about Lt it's about Thor.Originally posted by Black bolt z
facepalm The comics back me up.

Black bolt z
This isn't about Lt it's about Thor. The comics back me up. Do you think LT can beat thanos with a infinity gem?Probably not.You think with a power gem he can beat someone abstract level.

No they don't.

quanchi112
Do you think LT can beat thanos with a infinity gem?Probably not.You think with a power gem he can beat someone abstract level.

No they don't. Thor's not abstract level so what's your point and with the power gem Thor was a threat to eternity himself.

the Darkone
Thanos wins regardless what gem he uses, RKT is elder God or little higher but that's it. Thanos w/power gem would be unstoppabel point blank even Juggernaut would be jealous, Realtiy Gem can warp reality on a wim, Soul Gem pocket universe and I believe Thor has resisted the soul suck not to sure. But I do know 4/5 gems will beat RKT outright, give RKT a gem then it's a different story.

Black bolt z
Thor's not abstract level so what's your point and with the power gem Thor was a threat to eternity himself. Obviously you think he can.IG isn't even needed according to you cuz the power gem makes you omnipotent.Originally posted by the Darkone
Thanos wins regardless what gem he uses, RKT is elder God or little higher but that's it. Thanos w/power gem would be unstoppabel point blank even Juggernaut would be jealous, Realtiy Gem can warp reality on a wim, Soul Gem pocket universe and I believe Thor has resisted the soul suck not to sure. But I do know 4/5 gems will beat RKT outright, give RKT a gem then it's a different story. I agree with this.RKT has a chance just not a large chance.

nicamarvin
Obviously you think he can.IG isn't even needed according to you cuz the power gem makes you omnipotent. I agree with this.RKT has a chance just not a large chance. Why are you still trying to debate with Quan.... confused there is no logic about going on doing that.... confused

Black bolt z
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Why are you still trying to debate with Quan.... confused there is no logic about going on doing that.... confused I know.I never thought someone would go on my ignore list but he is one step away...

nicamarvin
I know.I never thought someone would go on my ignore list but he is one step away... Dont do it......Jumpy that will give him more power....Just plain ignore him, he is like that Imposible Man.... cool

Black bolt z
Dont do it......Jumpy that will give him more power....Just plain ignore him, he is like that Imposible Man.... cool I'm trying to get everyone to ignore him.Eventually he will leave.

nicamarvin
I'm trying to get everyone to ignore him.Eventually he will leave. NO.............. mad thats like trying to ignore the Devil.... stick out tongue just dont play his game, you win that way.... cool

Black bolt z
NO.............. mad thats like trying to ignore the Devil.... stick out tongue just dont play his game, you win that way.... cool But if everyone ignores him he can't troll us.

rotiart
I'd be careful if who is actually being the troll,...

quanchi112
Obviously you think he can.IG isn't even needed according to you cuz the power gem makes you omnipotent. I agree with this.RKT has a chance just not a large chance. You don't have to be omnipotent to be a threat to Eternity and you also think Odin is omnipotent so you are misinformed.

Black bolt z
You don't have to be omnipotent to be a threat to Eternity and you also think Odin is omnipotent so you are misinformed. Odin has been described as omnipotent before.You should know that.Being described means nothing.Just like having the power gem and being described as omnipotent or unstoppable is BS too.

quanchi112
Odin has been described as omnipotent before.You should know that.Being described means nothing.Just like having the power gem and being described as omnipotent or unstoppable is BS too. The power gem has no limits while Odin does, sport. Odinsleep proves he has limits.

Silent Master
Thanos has zero feats w/only one gem to suggest that he would beat Odin.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Thanos has zero feats w/only one gem to suggest that he would beat Odin. It's limitless and that's like saying Gladiator with the power gem has zero feats to suggest he can beat Superman.

Omega Vision
It's limitless and that's like saying Gladiator with the power gem has zero feats to suggest he can beat Superman.
No, because Gladiator at base level is much closer to Superman than Thanos at base level is to RKT. Horrible analogy. erm

puchio
Rune king thor got beat up by rulk this is a fact that all the fanboys are trying to ignore

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>