Apoc runs the JLA gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightyeargee
Full rest and heal between each fight.
1.Elongated Man
2.Vibe
3.Gypsy
4.Aquaman current
5. Hawkman(Claw)
6. Vixen
7.Animal Man
8.Starfire
9.Red Tornado
10. Dr. Light
11. Firestorm

lightyeargee
Sorry cell is acting up.
12.Green Lantern
13. Wonder Woman
14. Monel
15. Orion

TheTyrant
Orion.

Q99
I'd say GL.

TheTyrant
Wait a minute. Why is Wonder Woman placed above Green Lantern?

ares834
Stops at 12.

Omega Vision
Hawkman with Claw of Horus should be higher than Vixen and Buddy IMO.

I'd say he makes it to 5 without too much trouble but from there it gets dicey. If Hawkman with the claw doesn't stop him he definitely stops at Firestorm, possibly before that.

SuperMan103
two questions: how does apocalypse defeat firestorm and why was green lantern placed below wonder woman?

Q99
Why not? They're both high-herald leaguers and she can fight on their level. She has advantages and disadvantages compared to them.

Naija boy
might make it to 12 but stops there definitely.

Konton
Dr Light

TheTyrant
Originally posted by SuperMan103
two questions: how does apocalypse defeat firestorm and why was green lantern placed below wonder woman?

He probably means a fodder GL i'm guessing. He defeats Firestorm by being able to resist his powers.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant
He probably means a fodder GL i'm guessing. He defeats Firestorm by being able to resist his powers. Has Apoc ever resisted Firestorm level matter manipulation on panel?

TheTyrant
Loki.

Q99
He probably means a fodder GL i'm guessing.

She's one of the stronger members of the JLA. WW doesn't have a problem fighting top-shelf GLs.

TheTyrant
Hell, even Onslaught failed to kill him.

Omega Vision
Hell, even Onslaught failed to kill him.
Not all versions of Onslaught are Uber reality warpers.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by SuperMan103
two questions: how does apocalypse defeat firestorm and why was green lantern placed below wonder woman? I placed Her higher because GL can't beat Superman so why could he beat a slightyly weaker but faster and better equipped Wonder Woman? Plus Apoc is a very powerful and skillful physical fighter and Hal would do better against an energy manipulator and Wonder Woman would do better against Apocs Speed and strength.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Q99
She's one of the stronger members of the JLA. WW doesn't have a problem fighting top-shelf GLs.

I know she is. But IMO she isn't more powerful than top GLs such as John/Hal/Kyle.

Blanket
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Has Apoc ever resisted Firestorm level matter manipulation on panel? How do you propose changing a guy who can manipulate their own molecules would work?

'You are salt.'
'No, I am Apocalypse.'
'You are a vault of dicks.'
'Apocalypse!'

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Blanket
How do you propose changing a guy who can manipulate their own molecules would work?
By one character (Firestorm) being cooler than the other (Apoc), that's how. uhuh

Blanket
By one character (Firestorm) being cooler than the other (Apoc), that's how. uhuh Firestorm is shit just exiting an ass.

lightyeargee
I know she is. But IMO she isn't more powerful than top GLs such as John/Hal/Kyle. Cept she's done better against high physical threats like Superboy Prime and Superman than those GL's do.

Omega Vision
Firestorm is shit just exiting an ass.
Reported for racism. sneer

Blanket
Reported for racism. sneer k

Firestorm is still terrible. Both of them.

Q99
I know she is. But IMO she isn't more powerful than top GLs such as John/Hal/Kyle.

She's not particularly less powerful either. They're just good in different ways/better against different things.

Blanket
Originally posted by Q99
She's not particularly less powerful either. They're just good in different ways/better against different things. At everything

lightyeargee
At everything Cept S shields. GL syck against them and Wonders do better. And her sheilds and speed and binding power and telepathy is better.

SuperMan103
Originally posted by lightyeargee
I placed Her higher because GL can't beat Superman so why could he beat a slightyly weaker but faster and better equipped Wonder Woman? Plus Apoc is a very powerful and skillful physical fighter and Hal would do better against an energy manipulator and Wonder Woman would do better against Apocs Speed and strength.

so the green lantern is hal? apocalypse definitely stops there, but IMO he would be able to defeat wonder woman.

-Pr-
He has trouble at Kimiyo. After that i don't see him getting very far, assuming he even beats her...

Q99
Kimiyo depends on how she's being portrayed. In CoiE, she had enough power to absorb a star. Since then, generally less so, not enough to win.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Q99
Kimiyo depends on how she's being portrayed. In CoiE, she had enough power to absorb a star. Since then, generally less so, not enough to win.

even in JLI/JLE she was pretty powerful, imo.

plus, she's only gotten focus in the last few years from two writers who haven't shown that good a knowledge of the character...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.