Mr sinister & Apocalypse vs Supergirl & Powergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperMan103
all are bloodlusted.

who wins?

TheTyrant
Apocalypse keeps the girls busy while Sinister mindrapes.

Q99
They blast Sinister then double-team Apoc.

psycho gundam
or sinister mindblasts then apocalypse steam hammers their faces.

marwash22
Originally posted by Q99
They blast Sinister then double-team Apoc. sounds dirty.

I disagree though, Apocalypse solos.

But why is it that people keep putting Sinister up against people who can't resist TP? mindrape will always be the determining factor.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Q99
They blast Sinister then double-team Apoc. This. Telepaths lose to speedsters of sufficient speed.

psycho gundam
grodd didn't get that memo

Q99
Originally posted by psycho gundam
grodd didn't get that memo

Grodd's tough enough to take some lumps from his speedster foe.

All this pair have to do is look and use heat vision.

marwash22
Originally posted by Q99
All this pair have to do is look and use heat vision. use heat vision, to what effect? That's not gonna do crap to either of these people.

psycho gundam
http://img53.imageshack.us/i/xmanxforce0002alt4.jpg/

http://img53.imageshack.us/i/xmanxforce0003jv5.jpg/

he's not just going to get zapped and die or something, he also healed from almost getting cut in half by cyclops in like...2 panels (iirc). he was also smiling the whole time.

and punches

http://img530.imageshack.us/f/xmenv202717rougherwy6.jpg/

^ if team two plans on taking him out before e can attempt to mindblast, it won't be an easy task even if you factor the above attacks on him by 10. he can heal.

add apocalypse there and he should be able to at least let off ONE mindblast.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Q99
Grodd's tough enough to take some lumps from his speedster foe.

All this pair have to do is look and use heat vision. Exactly.

I love me my Emma, but throw her up against Powergirl and she gets the silicone, collagen and botox pounded out of her.

And she has better telepathic feats than Mister Sinister. 313
Originally posted by marwash22
use heat vision, to what effect? To... kill them.

psycho gundam
emma can't heal though.

if emma could heal in either diamond or human form rapidly, she'd make short work of power girl's brain. considering sinister has help here, while he's reforming (provided he even gets damaged) he has an opportunity to retaliate

Q99
He's not going to be mind-blasting *while* being cut in half or whatever, though. Definitely not at his full concentration.

Sure, he can take Rogue's hits, but kryptonians! Two of 'em! That's a heck of a lot more power.

marwash22
Sinister/Apocalypse, lose.. how?

Mshinu
The chicks end up in Sinister`s lab to be used in his next black womb project.

Prep-Man
Supergirl tosses Sinister into the sun. Then throws a table at Pocy lips!

Mshinu
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Supergirl tosses Sinister into the sun. Then throws a table at Pocy lips!

Only to discover that Sinister is a shapechanged Poccy who is now ripping her apart.. and the table midrapes her because it is actually Sinister. mwahaha.

Prep-Man
Sinister wouldn't have time to mind rape anyone. Not when he's been left on the moon and thrown into the sun at close to the speed of light. All Supergirl is left to do is to say, "buh bye!"

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/cat_orange_wave-1.gif

Mshinu
Sinister wouldn't have time to mind rape anyone. Not when he's been left on the moon and thrown into the sun at close to the speed of light. All Supergirl is left to do is to say, "buh bye!"

They are teleporters...

And it still takes well over a second just to get to the moon. SG would be saying "Yes, master"

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Mshinu
They are teleporters...

And it still takes well over a second just to get to the moon. SG would be saying "Yes, master"

When has Sinister dodged someone in Kara's class? If she can outsmart FLASH, she can tame sinister.

Warlord
mutants

Prep-Man
There really isn't anything Sinister can do to the Kryptonians. Especially what we have seen Kara do lately.

Warlord
telepathy?

not all Kryptonians are Superman

Prep-Man
She's been trained to resist some telepathy. Especially since she's been training at Apokolips. Plus she's a whole lot faster than Sinister, so he wouldn't be able to form a thought, if Kara doesn't want to.

Same goes for PG. She's resisted telepathy before.

The Pict
Telepathy doesn't come into it IMO.

The muties get blitzed.

Warlord
both Sinister and Apocalypse are durable enough to withstand some attacks until they mind blast.

Also to resist some TP =/= resist one of the most powerful minds in MU

The Pict
Originally posted by Warlord
both Sinister and Apocalypse are durable enough to withstand some attacks until they mind blast.

Also to resist some TP =/= resist one of the most powerful minds in MU

They aren't withstanding attacks from beings with Kryptonian level strength, moving at nearly or above lightspeed.

Prep-Man
Exactly.

Warlord
They aren't ending the fight before the muties can mindblast

Prep-Man
Mindblast might not work. MM even admitted it was hard to get into Kryptonians heads, because of the shape of their skulls.

Mshinu
Originally posted by The Pict
They aren't withstanding attacks from beings with Kryptonian level strength, moving at nearly or above lightspeed.

Physical attacks means little to them.. Plus Poccy can just teleport and keep Sinister safe inside his own body, further protected by forcefields. Also keeping the kryptonians busy with trapping them in TK bubbles, reflecting heat vision back at them (or absorbing it) etc. Sinister WILL mindrape them, he took out Nate Grey ffs

The Pict
They aren't ending the fight before the muties can mindblast

A punch from Kara could knock them for miles, or into orbit. They'll be lucky if they are still in one piece after one punch.

Forum rules dictate characters will going all out, and that includes their top speed. Even if by some miracle the mutants survive the initial assualt, how will they lock their telepathy onto 2 beings moving faster than they can think?
While being pounded by foes far stronger than they have faced before?

Prep-Man
Kara IMP Sinister to the sun. BYE BYE creepy man.

Warlord
If that was the case anytime a 100 ton brick throws a punch people would fly to orbit.

as for telepathy to lock on them why not? speed might allow them to strike first but telepathy is not an energy attack - they don't need to target...they just need to think

as for stronger than they've fought before- they've fought the likes ofJuggernaut hulk etc...so i don't thin it would be much different strengthwise

Prep-Man
LOL! Kara has done some viscous things to villains. She's MUCH faster than Sinister can think. If you think Sinister can REACT as fast, please give examples.

Warlord
so this is a quickdraw fight?
whoever acts first wins?
nah....

most likely will go like this:
she will blitz, punch him, he endures, he mindblasts her

otherwise let's all stop making threads with speedsters against guys without superspeed

The Pict
If that was the case anytime a 100 ton brick throws a punch people would fly to orbit.

as for telepathy to lock on them why not? speed might allow them to strike first but telepathy is not an energy attack - they don't need to target...they just need to think

as for stronger than they've fought before- they've fought the likes ofJuggernaut hulk etc...so i don't thin it would be much different strengthwise

Kryptonians aren't standard 100 ton bricks, besides I didn't say that's what will happen but that's what Kara could do.

It's not as simple as thinking. They will be moving faster than they can think and act. Besides you think they can concentrate while getting whaled on by Krptonians? No chance.

Juggernaut and Hulk weren't moving at ftl. And at base strength Supergirl is above Hulk and Juggernaut.

Prep-Man
At first, I think Kara will go down to maybe even Sinister. After she's figured out his mental abilities, she won't waste anytime. Remember, she actually uses her speed. PG has done so in her latest series as well.

All Kara has to do is BFR Sinister, like she has done in the PAST.

Apocalypse is the REAL danger here.

Q99
When he's actually in the middle of being beat on I doubt he'll be that clear headed to use his powers well.

Warlord
Kryptonians aren't standard 100 ton bricks, besides I didn't say that's what will happen but that's what Kara could do.

K...

It's not as simple as thinking. They will be moving faster than they can think and act. Besides you think they can concentrate while getting whaled on by Krptonians? No chance.

that might work, but it's one fight outcome

And at base strength Supergirl is above Juggernaut.

I dissagree...base Hulk yes...Juggernaut, Idon't think so

The Pict
I love Juggernaut. He's the man. But he's more about durability, not strength IMO.

Besides was this classic Juggernaut they tangled with? Depowered Juggernaut was a shadow of his former self.

Mshinu
Apoc is not the real danger here.. but he is more than capable to keep the girlies off while Essex does his thing. Grow to 100 ft, force fields, teleporting, telekinesis, energy absorption, malleability, go intangible, super fast reflexes etc.

Warlord
I love Juggernaut. He's the man. But he's more about durability, not strength IMO.

Besides was this classic Juggernaut they tangled with? Depowered Juggernaut was a shadow of his former self.

Agreed depowered Juggernaut is a shadow...however before that he was able to matcch WWHulk in strength which is > Power Girl IMO

Mshinu

He is the exemplar of physical power.. and able to overpower WWH

The Pict
I would say Apocalypse is more dangerous than Sinister.

Either way no one has yet come up with how they counter beings as fast as Kryptonians.

The Pict
Agreed depowered Juggernaut is a shadow...however before that he was able to matcch WWHulk in strength which is > Power Girl IMO

Timeline mixed up? Juggy isn't depowered now.

I would say that Juggernaut actually bested rather than matched WWH. But I think that was due to his unstoppable movement powers.

Warlord
sorry but I don't see speed being such a major factor.
It would be if they could one shot KO them but IMO they won't

The Pict
sorry but I don't see speed being such a major factor.
It would be if they could one shot KO them but IMO they won't

They will lands scores of blows in seconds.

Mshinu
I would say Apocalypse is more dangerous than Sinister.

Either way no one has yet come up with how they counter beings as fast as Kryptonians.

Teleporting, malleability, intangability, force fields, super fast reflexes (Apoc at least has this), tk bubbles...

They might get blitzed at first but they recover and can keep playing the defensive game easily enough for Sinister to mindf**k them.

Prep-Man
And there still is no proof that they can. Kara has strong defenses with telepathy. One of the perks with training with Granny.

Warlord
ot would work but IMO they will blitz them with one punch as they usually do. not to mention that the mutants brain works much faster than a normal human. I say they have time to form a mindblast attack. If they supergirls survive this they might try the "scores of blows to KO" thing

Prep-Man
Again, when has Sinister reacted as fast as someone like Supergirl?

Warlord
on the same note, when has she KOed someone as tough as Sinister with just a blitz attack?

Prep-Man
She doesn't need to KO Sinister. She can use her heat vision or freeze breath. He won't be getting out of that.

Or she can punt him to the moon. Take your pick.

Prep-Man
Also, she disposed of BRIMSTONE in Teen Titans, IIRC.

Brimstone> Sinister.

Warlord
She doesn't need to KO Sinister. She can use her heat vision or freeze breath. He won't be getting out of that.

Or she can punt him to the moon. Take your pick.

nice...

HV won't harm him....
Freezing breath won't stop his mind from working and thus mind blast him. As for taking him to the moon - then we will having the same fight in the moon...cool

Prep-Man
nice...

HV won't harm him....
Freezing breath won't stop his mind from working and thus mind blast him. As for taking him to the moon - then we will having the same fight in the moon...cool

When has Sinister gotten out of a absolute zero brain freeze? Her super breath is strong enough to destroy small stars and you think Sinister will be walking afterwards?!

Warlord
he will just be encased in ice...no physical hurt...otherwise iceman would have been the answer for sinister a long time ago...he isn't

Prep-Man
absolute zero=everything stops moving.

Warlord
absolute zero for externa body =/= absolute zero for brain

The Pict
Superman's HV punched through a star aparantly. And he has used his HV to heat a planet then his breath to cool it back down. I doubt Kara's level of HV and super breathe are far behind.
The mutants wouldn't survive either of those used at full power.

Edit: well not HV at least. Poccy could maybe survive the ice breath.

Prep-Man
Kara has already won, though. Sinister won't be getting out. Hero has won another battle.

Prep-Man
Superman's HV punched through a star aparantly. And he has used his HV to heat a planet then his breath to cool it back down. I doubt Kara's level of HV and super breathe are far behind.
The mutants wouldn't survive either of those used at full power.

Yeah, and Kara can extinguish stars. Sinister is screwed.

Warlord

Warlord
Kara has already won, though. Sinister won't be getting out. Hero has won another battle.

what?

Prep-Man
If he can't move, he won't be getting out. Kara can just fly his ass into orbit. Sinister wasn't prepared for that. wink

Warlord
If he can't move, he won't be getting out. Kara can just fly his ass into orbit. Sinister wasn't prepared for that. wink

he can still mindblast her...in that situation even worse since Kara would think him beaten

Prep-Man
And she can still resist the attack or dispose of him before he can think.

Warlord
why would she make haste to dispose a beaten opponent?
also I doubt she can resist his attack. unless she has done so with a significant TP powerhouse in DC

Prep-Man
Kara has good will power and she can always BFR, but I don't think it will go that far.

Warlord
she will beat him physically couse her good willpower will protect her

Prep-Man
This aint X-Force Sinister is dealing with. wink

Warlord
don't be surprised if you ever see Wolverine in a JSA book...stick out tongue

Prep-Man
Logan would SNIKT everyone of those poozers.

Warlord
lol thumb up

lightyeargee
The girls win. They would be speed blitzing, planet shattering, heat visioning, freezing, before the duo could react. Sinister is taken out farely quickly by being heated then frozen and cracked into a billion pieces. Apoc would be next in the next 2 seconds.

galactusischere
Apocalypse is the most powerful here, but Sinister is the weak link aside from his telepathy.

Depends on who the girls go after first, if they go after Apocalypse, then team 1. If Sinister, then team 2.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by lightyeargee
The girls win. They would be speed blitzing, planet shattering, heat visioning, freezing, before the duo could react. Sinister is taken out farely quickly by being heated then frozen and cracked into a billion pieces. Apoc would be next in the next 2 seconds.

An actualt speedster failed to defeat Apocalypse. You think two characters who can't even fight at light speed would?

Like I said before, Apocalypse keeps the girls busy, while Sinister starts mindblasting them from safety.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by TheTyrant
An actualt speedster failed to defeat Apocalypse. You think two characters who can't even fight at light speed would?

Like I said before, Apocalypse keeps the girls busy, while Sinister starts mindblasting them from safety.
Supergirl already fought Flash and was keeping up with him. Powergirl has fought Wonder Woman and was using full shelf speed. And both Supergirl and Powergirl have joined Superman in a fight against Superboy prime and we already know when he's pissed he can go far beyond light speed. Your summation of the Girls is not only ridiculous, it's tantemount to bias against Superchicks. I've noticed you dont' care for super chicks too much.

The Nuul
The girls blitz and stomp.

-Pr-
Originally posted by TheTyrant

how fast was the speedster travelling?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by -Pr-
how fast was the speedster travelling? It's just Quicksilver, the "I can believe it's not butter" of speedsters.

He also keeps mentioning Makkari when afaik Makkari and Apocalypse have never fought.

galactusischere
Supergirl already fought Flash and was keeping up with him. Powergirl has fought Wonder Woman and was using full shelf speed. And both Supergirl and Powergirl have joined Superman in a fight against Superboy prime and we already know when he's pissed he can go far beyond light speed. Your summation of the Girls is not only ridiculous, it's tantemount to bias against Superchicks. I've noticed you dont' care for super chicks too much.

Combat speed =/= travel speed

lightyeargee
Originally posted by galactusischere
Combat speed =/= travel speed Wait, are you saying Travel Speed and Combat Speed are one? I can't agree with that. Wolverine and Midnighter fight far faster than they run.

galactusischere
Wait, are you saying Travel Speed and Combat Speed are one? I can't agree with that. Wolverine and Midnighter fight far faster than they run.

'=/=' means does not equal.

lightyeargee
'=/=' means does not equal. Ah ok. But Superboy Prime was fast enough to Keep up with A few Flash's in physical Combat.

galactusischere
Ah ok. But Superboy Prime was fast enough to Keep up with A few Flash's in physical Combat.

And Prime would murder thegirls in seconds.

lightyeargee
And Prime would murder thegirls in seconds. Why didn't he when they were fighting him?

ares834
The girls blitz.

SuperMan103
he did in infinite crisis iirc. or was that alex?

marwash22
people keep saying "the girls blitz"... do you know who Apocalypse is? that's not gonna do a darn thing to him; or Sinister, for that matter.

galactusischere
Why didn't he when they were fighting him?

When?

-Pr-
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
It's just Quicksilver, the "I can believe it's not butter" of speedsters.

He also keeps mentioning Makkari when afaik Makkari and Apocalypse have never fought.

oh.

well, that was disappointing. kind of like jean grey.

When?

during the sinestro corps war.

iceman24567
The girls blitz the lame dudes and its over

the ninjak
Poccy grows huge and Sinister mind strikes the girls. Just long enough for Poccy to hold them in a Telekinetic bubble.

While Sinister continues the Telepathic assualt Poccy grows even bigger then forms over the girls and solidifies around them and entraps them in Celestrial tech adapted to hold them.

Then her teleports them out to experiment on them or make them Horsemen.

iceman24567
Originally posted by the ninjak
Poccy grows huge and Sinister mind strikes the girls. Just long enough for Poccy to hold them in a Telekinetic bubble.

While Sinister continues the Telepathic assualt Poccy grows even bigger then forms over the girls and solidifies around them and entraps them in Celestrial tech adapted to hold them.

Then her teleports them out to experiment on them or make them Horsemen. All this before he gets blitzed? Nah

the ninjak
Originally posted by iceman24567
All this before he gets blitzed? Nah

Telepathy from Sinister halts the girls just long enough for Poccy to create his TK bubbles and finish off his growing......like I wrote.

iceman24567
So Sinister will be reacting faster than Supergirl? Don't think so

Spire
Team 2.

the ninjak
Telepathy vs Speed....meh! either way.

Telepathy has no boundaries though.

Speed does.

the ninjak
Xavier in one of Telepathy's early feats was able to subdue the Vanisher.

Who could teleport INSTANTLY, not even high speed film could catch a middle point of Vanisher's leap.

But Xavier's telepathy stopped him in his tracks.

Sinister only needs to unbalance the girls for one second before Poccy can envelope them in TK bubbles.

iceman24567
The girls only need a couple seconds to Hv/punch the two guys to shit.

the ninjak
Yeah a couple of seconds.

Mind assault instant. Once they are in the bubbles they are done for.

iceman24567
Mind assault is not instant unless you can prove it.

the ninjak
Originally posted by iceman24567
Mind assault is not instant unless you can prove it.

Read the top post on this page.

iceman24567
Read the top post on this page. LOl doesn't make it instant

the ninjak
Vanisher's teleportation was and Xavier halted him as he triggered his ability. Nuff said.

I think it was Uncanny Xmen issue 2.

His power activated on instinct.....and instantly Teleported him elsewhere.

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/6216-2133-6787-1-x-men_super.jpg
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/mindwipe.jpg

Vanisher's teleportation was and Xavier halted him as he triggered his ability. Nuff said.

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/6216-2133-6787-1-x-men_super.jpg
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/mindwipe.jpg Vanisher was lame back then.

psycho gundam
i guess kryptonians have the ability to inhibit healing

the ninjak
Team 1 Wins.

My scenario and evidence should be sufficient.

Omega Vision

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/mindwipe.jpg
Are you trying to say that Sinister is equivalent to Xavier?

the ninjak
Nah saying that a quick telepathic strike is faster than super speed.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Are you trying to say that Sinister is equivalent to Xavier?

He is near Xavier's level.

the ninjak
He is near Xavier's level.

thumb up nice!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.