Superman & Wonder Woman vs Maxima & Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperMan103
all are bloodlusted.

how does this go?

TheTyrant
Maxima was bad-ass. She should have stayed alive.

Team 1 wins. Gladiator is bound to lose his confidence.

carver9
I disagree. What feats are you using where Gladiator lost his confidence. I only remember it happening once and Gladiator has fought more powerful people than the ones that he is against in this battle and did just fine without losing his confidence. Team 2...Gladiator is the strongest on the field.

Konton
Team 2

lightyeargee
Team 1

-Pr-
Team 1. Maxima's mental abilities are a worry, but not enough to swing the match for her team imo.

Konton
=/ Maxima is easily the most powerful character here.
Glads is more than enough to support her for the victory.

batdude123
Originally posted by Konton

erm right back at you.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Konton
Glads is more than enough to support her for the victory.

based on what?

lightyeargee
Maxima is clearly the most versatile. Powerful? No. That would be Superman.

kgkg
Superman tips the scale

Philosophía
Team 1.

ares834
Team 1.

marwash22
Superman > Gladiator
Wonder Woman > Maxima... slightly

Lord Feron
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Maxima was bad-ass. She should have stayed alive.

Team 1 wins. Gladiator is bound to lose his confidence.

damn this myth really has to die out

SM and Gladiator stalemate for the duration of the battle, but I'd say Maxima takes wonder woman down

marwash22
I presume this isn't PC Supes shifty

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord Feron
damn this myth really has to die out
Full confidence or not, Gladiator loses to Superman.

iceman24567
Team one

Spire
Team 1.

MONSTAR
Team 2 with no trouble. Superman is no match for gladiator in stats or comic book feats. Gladiator is far stronger, far faster in flight speed, combat speed and way way more skilled in combat. Superman has never came close to being able to destroy a planet or move at 100 times light speed ( thor at 3 times light speed on panel has a higher flight speed than supes. fact ). I know people love supes and will defend him with no proof whatsoever other than word of mouth. But by on panel proof, a defender of glads can say and show glads doing the things that puts him with pre-crisis supes.

Finally, the confidences thing is old and worn out... superman or wonder woman would never come close to doing anything to affect his state of mind.. if anything, they might make him far more aggressive. So we have a planet destroyer vs a person that hurt himself ramming a moon. No contest. I like supes, but feats do not exist to support supes ability to destroy a planet, move atleast 2 times light speed ( let alone 100 ) Team 2 10/10 by on panel feats. Please, i do not debate word of mouth feats, or fan based feats. And i dont respond to known featless fans. Thanks for respecting my wishes.

JakeTheBank
no expression

Team 1.

iceman24567
Originally posted by MONSTAR
Team 2 with no trouble. Superman is no match for gladiator in stats or comic book feats. Gladiator is far stronger, far faster in flight speed, combat speed and way way more skilled in combat. Superman has never came close to being able to destroy a planet or move at 100 times light speed ( thor at 3 times light speed on panel has a higher flight speed than supes. fact ). I know people love supes and will defend him with no proof whatsoever other than word of mouth. But by on panel proof, a defender of glads can say and show glads doing the things that puts him with pre-crisis supes.

Finally, the confidences thing is old and worn out... superman or wonder woman would never come close to doing anything to affect his state of mind.. if anything, they might make him far more aggressive. So we have a planet destroyer vs a person that hurt himself ramming a moon. No contest. I like supes, but feats do not exist to support supes ability to destroy a planet, move atleast 2 times light speed ( let alone 100 ) Team 2 10/10 by on panel feats. Please, i do not debate word of mouth feats, or fan based feats. And i dont respond to known featless fans. Thanks for respecting my wishes. Pathetic attempt at downplaying Superman but i respect your opinion even if its complete shit thumb up

Johnny Sorrow

Finally, the confidences thing is old and worn out... superman or wonder woman would never come close to doing anything to affect his state of mind.. if anything, they might make him far more aggressive. So we have a planet destroyer vs a person that hurt himself ramming a moon. No contest. I like supes, but feats do not exist to support supes ability to destroy a planet, move atleast 2 times light speed ( let alone 100 ) Team 2 10/10 by on panel feats. Please, i do not debate word of mouth feats, or fan based feats. And i dont respond to known featless fans. Thanks for respecting my wishes.

100x light speed in hyperspace. Pointless in a fight.

Cannonball made him lose his confidence.

Destroyed a planetoid of unknown size and unknown composition by causing a chain reaction within it with a few punches. I love how Gladiator fans wank that one feat and can't even get the details right.

Glads falls hard to the original alien with a cape.

MONSTAR
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
100x light speed in hyperspace. Pointless in a fight.

Cannonball made him lose his confidence.

Destroyed a planetoid of unknown size and unknown composition by causing a chain reaction within it with a few punches. I love how Gladiator fans wank that one feat and can't even get the details right.

Glads falls hard to the original alien with a cape. When did it say that he was in hyperspace?? Tyrant did make him lose confidence. I love how supes fans wank that planet for its size and try to give details about composition or a chain reaction event without any proof whatsoever. Gladiator wins by feats that exist on panel.

MONSTAR
Originally posted by iceman24567
Pathetic attempt at downplaying Superman but i respect your opinion even if its complete shit thumb up I have seen ALL of your answers about superman... They consist of nothing but word of mouth, no proof whatsoever. The others will arrive shortly with the same insults and fan based opinions.. Followed by the big guns of power.

Johnny Sorrow
When did it say that he was in hyperspace?? Tyrant did make him lose confidence. I love how supes fans wank that planet for its size and try to give details about composition or a chain reaction event without any proof whatsoever. Gladiator wins by feats that exist on panel.

Gladiator moves FTL in hyperspace. Show me a scan when he moves FTL under his own momentum.

It's stated on-panel that there's a chain reaction within the planet that leads to its destruction, caused by Gladiator's punches. Oh, and size and composition matter when we talks about planets being destroyed. A planet made of adamantium is harder than a planet made of styrofoam, etc. Why don't you post the feat for everyone to see?

Mshinu
Team 2, they are just a bit better.

Bentley
Originally posted by Mshinu
Team 2, they are just a bit better.

no expression

Lord Feron
The way I see it Supes and Glads are extreamly evenly matched. Any fight between them will last for a while. Especially if Supes "steps it up" which he is known to do and Glads get really determined (see how vulcan lost his eye). A fight between them would be fantastic.

I don't know much about Maxima to be honest and not sure how a fight between the two will end.

I know maxima has a certain level of telepathy? Would maxima be able to mentally **** with supes? WW seems to not be affected by mental due to her gear. If this works Maxima can distract Supes long enough for Glads to beat the piss out of WW.

But if it's supes v Glads and WW v. maxima i think the fight will be determined between the ladies and whoever if left standing on the women side will join the man to double team whoever is left.

MONSTAR
NOriginally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Gladiator moves FTL in hyperspace. Show me a scan when he moves FTL under his own momentum.

It's stated on-panel that there's a chain reaction within the planet that leads to its destruction, caused by Gladiator's punches. Oh, and size and composition matter when we talks about planets being destroyed. A planet made of adamantium is harder than a planet made of styrofoam, etc. Why don't you post the feat for everyone to see? When gladiator contained that explosion he then went 100 times light speed towards earth and was tracked and clocked at that speed in open space.. Thats why reed was able to follow his movement. I just looked at the scan where he destroyed that planet... no such statement of a chain reaction. I go by on panel events, not what i think or what others think... glads destroyed a planet.. where as superman rammed a moon an knocked himself out... he had to build up all the mass he could get to destroy a small moon plus build up speed that was pushing him to his limits.. ALL ON PANEL.

lightyeargee
N When gladiator contained that explosion he then went 100 times light speed towards earth and was tracked and clocked at that speed in open space.. Thats why reed was able to follow his movement. I just looked at the scan where he destroyed that planet... no such statement of a chain reaction. I go by on panel events, not what i think or what others think... glads destroyed a planet.. where as superman rammed a moon an knocked himself out... he had to build up all the mass he could get to destroy a small moon plus build up speed that was pushing him to his limits.. ALL ON PANEL. You mean a moon made of solid energy?Your summation of the event in question was pointless as it was the energy release from the dark mattee that :"Ls superman. Get your facts strait.

Johnny Sorrow
When gladiator contained that explosion he then went 100 times light speed towards earth and was tracked and clocked at that speed in open space.. Thats why reed was able to follow his movement. I just looked at the scan where he destroyed that planet... no such statement of a chain reaction. I go by on panel events, not what i think or what others think... glads destroyed a planet.. where as superman rammed a moon a knocked himself out... he had to build up all the mass he could get to destroy a small moon plus build up speed that was pushing him to his limits.. ALL ON PANEL.

Post the scans.

Never says he's "pushing himself" to destroy the moon ON-PANEL. He flies through it because he's pissed at Luthor. There was no pressing need to destroy it so why would he be pushing himself to do it?

Oh, the Shadow Moon? Wonder how he survived that fight with Zod under a red sun which destroyed the planet they were on. Or the supernova feat...

batdude123
Originally posted by Lord Feron
The way I see it Supes and Glads are extreamly evenly matched. Any fight between them will last for a while. Especially if Supes "steps it up" which he is known to do and Glads get really determined (see how vulcan lost his eye). A fight between them would be fantastic.

If Superman "stepped it up," Gladiator would get sodomized with his own mohawk.

MONSTAR
Post the scans.

Never says he's "pushing himself" to destroy the moon ON-PANEL. He flies through it because he's pissed at Luthor. There was no pressing need to destroy it so why would he be pushing himself to do it?

Oh, the Shadow Moon? Wonder how he survived that fight with Zod under a red sun which destroyed the planet they were on. Or the supernova feat... That planet was destroying itself when superman fought zod.. Their fight had nothing to do with it.. all on panel.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by batdude123
If Superman "stepped it up," Gladiator would get sodomized with his own mohawk.

sure boss, whatever you say.

MONSTAR
If Superman "stepped it up," Gladiator would get sodomized with his own mohawk. Superman stepped it up against wonder woman when he was bloodlusted and WW did well against him and could have really hurt him if she did not care for him..... Gladiator is not as forgiving nor is he his friend..Its as if you think supes gets stronger or a better fighter by stepping it up?? Not the case... Gladiator is the only one that gets stronger by stepping it up... All on panel facts. wink

Johnny Sorrow
That planet was destroying itself when superman fought zod.. Their fight had nothing to do with it.. all on panel.

Destroying itself because...?

lightyeargee
Superman stepped it up against wonder woman when he was bloodlusted and WW did well against him and could have really hurt him if she did not care for him..... Gladiator is not as forgiving nor is he his friend..Its as if you think supes gets stronger or a better fighter by stepping it up?? Not the case... Gladiator is the only one that gets stronger by stepping it up... All on panel facts. wink Gladiator does not have the benefit of an indestructible shield, magic, or telepathy. He also does not know Superman as well as Diana so where she would be able to predict his next move, glads won't.

MONSTAR
Destroying itself because...? Because of events that were NOT caused by supes or zod... This has been proven before on KMC... superman and zods fight had NOTHING to do with anything being destroyed except their own bodys. You claim that the planet glads destroyed had a ( chain reaction ). yet it never ever stated that anywhere... yet you claim that supes and zods fight was destroying a planet when ON PANEL it stated otherwise and have been shown on here by people that the fight had nothing to do with that planet.. So you are ignoring ON PANEL proof and at the same time defending supes with no proof whatsoever.

MONSTAR
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Gladiator does not have the benefit of an indestructible shield, magic, or telepathy. He also does not know Superman as well as Diana so where she would be able to predict his next move, glads won't. True.. But gladiator has seen anything supes can throw at him... Hyperion, supreme (pre-crisis supes ) and other fighters above supes.

lightyeargee
True.. But gladiator has seen anything supes can throw at him... Hyperion, supreme (pre-crisis supes ) and other fighters above supes. Don't remember Supreme, Nor Hyperion, Beat any Skyfather's or push back Rogue Planets just by vibrating. Have any of them ever taken on a being like Superboy Prime and lived to tell the story? Superman is the best Flying brick ever. Hands down.

MONSTAR
Don't remember Supreme, Nor Hyperion, Beat any Skyfather's or push back Rogue Planets just by vibrating. Have any of them ever taken on a being like Superboy Prime and lived to tell the story? Superman is the best Flying brick ever. Hands down. Superman is the most popular ( and most wanked ) flying brick. He is nowhere near the strongest nor the fastest. Characters like supreme, gladiator, count naferia and king hyperion are all far above him. Check out my thread about 4 supermans fighting the 4 characters i just named.. no answers. Superman is a hero.. people will be made to job to him to sell a book.. characters like WW, CM, doomsday, BA, ultraa and a lot others have beaten or ruffed him up.( supes can do it to them to ).

I challenge you( or anyone else ) to show feats that cannot be challenged about superman.. some claim that he is far faster than light, yet on panel showings says hes not.. tired old scans where he uses boomtubes will not do at all... some say he can destroy a planet, yet on panel he koes himself with a moon.. he needs help to move a moon... he needs help to move the earth.. All on panel.. yet on here he is given credit for being able to blitz at light speed or fight at light speed when he has never did it on panel in any of his comics.. and its the same people saying he can over and over again.. but with no on panel proof whatsoever.. Thats why i will not debate certain people on here about superman because they think he can beat.. thanos, odin, the midgard serpent or anyone else that would murder him. They present no facts with their claims, they curse at posters that disagree, all they have is speedblitz this, speedblitz that... well gladiator will speedblitz superman with his superior speed.. now watch the no panel feat responses and then check out the people who respond history when it concerns superman vs... thanks for your respectful response.

galactusischere
True.. But gladiator has seen anything supes can throw at him... Hyperion, supreme (pre-crisis supes ) and other fighters above supes.
You're high-balling again. You're tempting a supporter of team 2 to start low-balling Supes, which isn't a good idea.

JakeTheBank
lulz at the Glads fighting "pre-crisis" Superman notion.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor was supposed to stalemate Pre-Crisis Superman in the original crossover.

I know, what a ridiculous mismatch. Imagine an alien taking on a God. It just wouldn't be fair to the poor old Kryptonian.

batdude123
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor was supposed to stalemate Pre-Crisis Superman in the original crossover.

I know, what a ridiculous mismatch. Imagine an alien taking on a God. It just wouldn't be fair to the poor old Kryptonian.

The same being that was matching Thor back in the old days couldn't put a dent in Superman. peaches

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/418/pc6sx5.jpg

MONSTAR
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lulz at the Glads fighting "pre-crisis" Superman notion. Do some research on supreme and learn who he is based after... gladiator fought a bloodlusted supreme while trying to save lives.. supreme and pre-crisis supes were on par right down to their dogs. Or simply ask image comics...... then see who gladiator is based after.( hint.. its not current supes ) Its the much stronger and faster one..FACTS.

lightyeargee
Do some research on supreme and learn who he is based after... gladiator fought a bloodlusted supreme while trying to save lives.. supreme and pre-crisis supes were on par right down to their dogs. Or simply ask image comics...... then see who gladiator is based after.( hint.. its not current supes ) Its the much stronger and faster one..FACTS. I am astounded at how you high ball Gladiator and Low ball Superman. Gladiator punched a planet a few times and aused a chain reaction that destroyed a planet devoid of much life. Hell it looked pretty small. You talk about how powerful he is but he couldn't put Colossus down. Do you think Colossus is tuffer than a planet? He couldn't beat Hulk. Unless you think Hulk has 100 times light speed reactions. Glads couldn't beat Thor. And Thor clearly struggled with his might to pull the midgaurd serpent that was no where near as big or dense as the earth. Now you also say Superman Ko'd himself against a moon. Simplification of the facts to make your cae. The moon was made up of dark energy solidified. Not just simple rock.and Superman was attemptijg a calculated move based upon batman's or who ever's projection. He'd never even done animp before.and the very feat you try to use to low ball superman also makes your statement that Superman ant fly at light speed a lie. It says that he can go faster than light but for this he only needs to approach lite to perform the imp. Oh and superman flew from vega to earth in the time it took for someone to yell out Lightray. How about that is Millions the time it would take light to reach earth. I'm done.

MONSTAR
I am astounded at how you high ball Gladiator and Low ball Superman. Gladiator punched a planet a few times and aused a chain reaction that destroyed a planet devoid of much life. Hell it looked pretty small. You talk about how powerful he is but he couldn't put Colossus down. Do you think Colossus is tuffer than a planet? He couldn't beat Hulk. Unless you think Hulk has 100 times light speed reactions. Glads couldn't beat Thor. And Thor clearly struggled with his might to pull the midgaurd serpent that was no where near as big or dense as the earth. Now you also say Superman Ko'd himself against a moon. Simplification of the facts to make your cae. The moon was made up of dark energy solidified. Not just simple rock.and Superman was attemptijg a calculated move based upon batman's or who ever's projection. He'd never even done animp before.and the very feat you try to use to low ball superman also makes your statement that Superman ant fly at light speed a lie. It says that he can go faster than light but for this he only needs to approach lite to perform the imp. Oh and superman flew from vega to earth in the time it took for someone to yell out Lightray. How about that is Millions the time it would take light to reach earth. I'm done. Gladiator would murder colossus in a forum fight... The hulk fight had more pis than 50 toilets... thor was beaten in every incounter until cis, pis and plot saved him as it so often does.. when did i say that supes could not fly faster than light?? I said that he cannot go much faster than light like thor who went 3 times light speed on panel. the vega to earth feat was the use of boomtubes.. fact... look it up... you just claimed that superman can move at millions of times the speed of light??... now i am done. have a nice day.

lightyeargee
Gladiator would murder colossus in a forum fight... The hulk fight had more pis than 50 toilets... thor was beaten in every incounter until cis, pis and plot saved him as it so often does.. when did i say that supes could not fly faster than light?? I said that he cannot go much faster than light like thor who went 3 times light speed on panel. the vega to earth feat was the use of boomtubes.. fact... look it up... you just claimed that superman can move at millions of times the speed of light??... now i am done. have a nice day. How the hell did Superman get a boom tube? There was no boom tube inthat opening scene.

galactusischere
Gladiator fought Colossus in his 3rd appearence IIRC.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The same being that was matching Thor back in the old days couldn't put a dent in Superman. peaches

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/418/pc6sx5.jpg

Pfff....

*click on attached pic*

And the winner by a knock out is the......HULK!

Note how the narration says that Hulk's strength was growing enormously every passing second, and that the outcome is in doubt. The little alien even resorts to blocking the last punch. It's pretty clear that Superman was quaking in fear of the Hulk's ever increasing strength. What a weakling. Thor can stalemate the Hulk for hours without tiring or take an onslaught consisting of more more blows without resorting to something as pussy like as blocking.

It's pretty clear that if the fight lasted any longer, the Hulk would have stomped him.

ares834
PC Supes's sneeze is enough to defeat the Hulk.

Johnny Sorrow
Because of events that were NOT caused by supes or zod... This has been proven before on KMC... superman and zods fight had NOTHING to do with anything being destroyed except their own bodys. You claim that the planet glads destroyed had a ( chain reaction ). yet it never ever stated that anywhere... yet you claim that supes and zods fight was destroying a planet when ON PANEL it stated otherwise and have been shown on here by people that the fight had nothing to do with that planet.. So you are ignoring ON PANEL proof and at the same time defending supes with no proof whatsoever.

Well, you've done everything except answer my question. It's relatively simply unless you don't have the answer:

What was causing the planet to destroy itself?

The "on-panel" proof for my analysis of Gladiator's feat is right in the narration itself. His punches set off a chain reaction within the planet that led to its destruction.

RomulusX
Team 1. Gladiator just doesn't have the versatility and Maxima would have her hands full with WW. and even if she got past her, she would have Superman waiting in the wings..

RomulusX
Pfff....

*click on attached pic*

Note how the narration says that Hulk's strength was growing enormously every passing second, and that the outcome is in doubt. The little alien even resorts to blocking the last punch. It's pretty clear that Superman was quaking in fear of the Hulk's ever increasing strength. What a weakling. Thor can stalemate the Hulk for hours without tiring or take an onslaught consisting of more more blows without resorting to something as pussy like as blocking.

It's pretty clear that if the fight lasted any longer, the Hulk would have stomped him.

The attached picture looked more like a cheap shot. Supes was offering to help and was not in a fighting stance...

batdude123
Pfff....

*click on attached pic*

That page took place before my scan, hence the "you can't hurt me when I'm ready" comment.

It seems pretty clear that you're envious of Superman. You wish Thor could do that. peaches

Rage.Of.Olympus
That page took place before my scan, hence the "you can't hurt me when I'm ready" comment.

It seems pretty clear that you're envious of Superman. You wish Thor could do that. peaches

****ing fanboys. The Hulk just wasn't angry enough. He clearly calmed down. Pay attention damn it. As you can see, the narration stated that the Hulk was getting stronger, and the outcome of the fight was IN DOUBT!

Hell no.

If anything, it's your boy Clark that's envious of Thor. He jizzed in his pants just by grasping Mjolnir.

Batman sucks by the way.

iceman24567
Batman sucks by the way. mad

Rage.Of.Olympus
Iceman too.

iceman24567
Iceman too. sad

batdude123
****ing fanboys. The Hulk just wasn't angry enough. He clearly calmed down. Pay attention damn it. As you can see, the narration stated that the Hulk was getting stronger, and the outcome of the fight was IN DOUBT!

Hell no.

If anything, it's your boy Clark that's envious of Thor. He jizzed in his pants just by grasping Mjolnir.

It was NEVER in doubt. Superman is just that much better.

I guess he's envious of Thor until the dials get turned up to 11. biscuits

Batman sucks by the way.

Yeah, well I f*cked your mother. uhuh

Rage.Of.Olympus
It was NEVER in doubt. Superman is just that much better.

I guess he's envious of Thor until the dials get turned up to 11. biscuits

So despite the fact that the narration said it was in doubt, it was never in doubt? Your such a ****ing fanboy. I want to kiss you on the mouth.

Superman was being affected mentally. Throw in the beating he got from attempting (An failing.) to fight Thor head on, and it's quite clear he was delusional at that point.

Yeah, well I f*cked your mother. uhuh

Damn, you really don't have any standards at all do you? Can't say I'm surprised, seeing as how you worship fruits like Batman and Superman.

batdude123
So despite the fact that the narration said it was in doubt, it was never in doubt? Your such a ****ing fanboy. I want to kiss you on the mouth.

Superman was being affected mentally. Throw in the beating he got from attempting (An failing.) to fight Thor head on, and it's quite clear he was delusional at that point.

In doubt until Superman actually moved a muscle, perhaps.

Yep, Superman was the one who ended up KO'd in that encounter...

OH SHIT!

Damn, you really don't have any standards at all do you? Can't say I'm surprised, seeing as how you worship fruits like Batman and Superman.

Seeing as how I'm your new stepfather, you better watch that mouth, before I get the belt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.