Gorilla Grodd vs Mr. Sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Both get 2 weeks of prep.

Warlord
sinister

Prep-Man
Any reasons?

Warlord
comparable TP - much more physical attacking options

Prep-Man
This is a prep war, though. Grodd doesn't just head straight in. He's one of the smartest villains that the JL face.

Warlord
sinister is maybe one of the most potent genetists in MU he could come up with something like a new phoenix for this fight

Prep-Man
I know he's a good planner and one of the most intelligent scientists X-Men face, but so is Grodd.

Warlord
I think he could come up with something like a Cable clone or even a clone army.

I'd place him above Grodd

Prep-Man
Grodd has access to better tech, I think. Besting Flash and the league and dominating more top tiers than even Sinister.

Warlord
I don't know about better tech... Plus Sinister is a genious with expertese in areas that can give him the win

Prep-Man
Gorilla city is one of the most technological advanced parts of the world.He once turned everyone on earth into an ape.

Plus his durability is top notch. Taking thousands of blows from the Flash and still going. Sinister will have his work cut out for him.

Prep-Man
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Flash/flashv247kebbin16.jpg

Warlord
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Gorilla city is one of the most technological advanced parts of the world.He once turned everyone on earth into an ape.

You should see sinisters lab...wink

Plus his durability is top notch. Taking thousands of blows from the Flash and still going. Sinister will have his work cut out for him.

regular blows not IMPs - not impressive

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Warlord
You should see sinisters lab...wink

regular blows not IMPs - not impressive

Flash once hit Grodd to another STATE.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Flash/tenchi_fl211_p05.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Flash/tenchi_fl211_p06.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/Flash/tenchi_fl211_p10-11.jpg

Gorilla Grodd is HELLA durable and smart.

Q99
Originally posted by Warlord
I think he could come up with something like a Cable clone or even a clone army.

In a week?

Good clone armies take longer than that.

---

One fairly impressive creation of Grodd's is the Albino Gorilla combat unit that later joined up with Wonder Woman. They were all outfitted with high-tech weapons and armor, all had enhanced strength, toughness, and speed, and as a group were designed and trained to take on top-level supers like Superman and Diana.

Warlord
Originally posted by Q99
In a week?

---

no they don't I just made one last week...
seriously though...he doesn't need an army...just a Stryfe or a Pryor

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Q99
In a week?

---

One fairly impressive creation of Grodd's is the Albino Gorilla combat unit that later joined up with Wonder Woman. They were all outfitted with high-tech weapons and armor, all had enhanced strength, toughness, and speed, and as a group were designed and trained to take on top-level supers like Superman and Diana.

Grodd is very impressive. Geoff has knocked him up a notch to the poin where he doesn't feel Flash's punches and has some nasty technology,

Q99
How often does he clone a Stryfe or Pryor though?

And if he made a clone, wouldn't they be a zero experience one with no practice in their powers or time to train?

I know that Grodd can rustle up an army of gorillas in fairly short order (like he did in the first storyline of the Outsiders comic with Nightwing's team).

Warlord
Originally posted by Q99
How often does he clone a Stryfe or Pryor though?

it's just an option... who know what he will come up with....
He has created a being with access to the Goblin Force...so everything goes

Mshinu
Sinister has a lot of DNA samples.. including Rachel Summers for instance.

TheTyrant
Goblin Force FTW.

Bentley
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Goblin Force FTW.

Harnessed by Grodd uhuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.