Flash villains vs X-Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Team Flash:
Abra Kadabra
Gorilla Grodd
Kilg%re
The Shade
Vandal Savage
Folded Man
Mirror Master

Team X:
Apocalypse
Sinister
Holocaust
Sabretooth
Nimrod
Sugar Man
Omega Red

Gecko4lif
Team 1 ftw

The Pict
I dunno that's a pretty impressive X-Villain line up. I dunno much about kilg%re though.

Gecko4lif
Abra could take out everybody except holo and apoc by himeself without toruble

Juk3n
Nimrods the wildcard, he takes a few of these after a coupla regens

Prep-Man
Killgore might be able to counter Nimrod. Or BFR.

The Pict
Does Nimrod always regenerate? IIRC the New X-Men put him down (lol) and he didn't get back up.

Q99
Originally posted by The Pict
Does Nimrod always regenerate? IIRC the New X-Men put him down (lol) and he didn't get back up.

They triggered his time-unit, rather.

He can be permanently destroyed, but it's rather difficult, you gotta do a ton of damage.

Though, Abra Kadabra's future tech might be able to handle him.

Konton
Don't see anyone there being able to beat Shade.

The Nuul
Apoc is trans, he solos.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by The Nuul
Apoc is trans, he solos. Are you just trolling?

carver9
The xteam wins this in a stomp

chomperx9
replace sabretooth with magneto. sabretooth would get whiped out the second the bell rings

Konton
Originally posted by carver9
The xteam wins this in a stomp

... and they defeat Shade how?

He's immune to physical attacks and his energy constructs are basically impervious to any damage the X-Villains are capable of dishing out. A bunch of them could also be BFR'd to the Darklands, too.

Glorificus
Originally posted by Konton

He's immune to physical attacks and his energy constructs are basically impervious to any damage the X-Villains are capable of dishing out. A bunch of them could also be BFR'd to the Darklands, too.

Does he have any psychic resistance? Either Apoc or Sinister will be mindraping the majority of the DC team if they don't have telepathic protection.

Prep-Man
They won't be mind raping Folded Man or Abra.

carver9

I could see holocaust feeding on him like a thanksgiving turkey.

Prep-Man
laughing out loud come on Carver!

Uriel005
xteam defeated by Apoc's betrayal by means of jobbing.

Originally posted by Glorificus
Does he have any psychic resistance? Either Apoc or Sinister will be mindraping the majority of the DC team if they don't have telepathic protection. well, sinister anyway

He's immune to physical attacks and his energy constructs are basically impervious to any damage the X-Villains are capable of dishing out. A bunch of them could also be BFR'd to the Darklands, too. Nimrod!!!!!

Prep-Man
Nimdrod would have fits agasint Killgore.

Dum Dum Dugan
Think people may be over looking omega red, here. He could take down haft of team flash in seconds with pheramones.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Nimdrod would have fits agasint Killgore. I'm actually a bit skeptical at this

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Think people may be over looking omega red, here. He could take down haft of team flash in seconds with pheramones.

The Pict
Having a look at his respect thread Shade is an absolute beast!

TheTyrant
Sinister and Apocalypse are all that's needed.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by The Pict
Having a look at his respect thread Shade is an absolute beast!

yep. He could BFR most the X-Team by himself. I think I should take him down.

Deadline
Dunno looks like an X-villain stomp, could be wrong.

edit: Just looked at shade respect thread, oh dear. Dc team could still lose though.

Prep-Man
Look at Folded Man and Kil%ore threads too. Shade isn't the only powerhouse. Abra Kadabra is an accomplished Mage as well.

Deadline
^ Well guess this wasn't the stomp I thought it was. In all honesty I don't know some of those villans, anyway it was always a guess.

Edit: Those other guys you mentioned don't have threads.

Prep-Man
It's in the Flash respect thread. You can find some of the battles there.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t469707.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.