Daredevil vs Batman only H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mondru
this is only a hand 2 hand fight no gudjets no nothing just a straight up fight who wins

batdude123
Batman.

srankmissingnin
Daredevil. Comparable fighting skill and strength, superior agility and speed and super senses for the added bonus. Matt is Bruce and Grayson amalgamated in a single body, he takes the majority.

Black bolt z
No armor or weapons daredevil.Those included bats.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Daredevil.

Mshinu
Senses and agility gives Matt the edge.

marwash22
Originally posted by batdude123
Batman. shocking answer. stick out tongue

marwash22
I'm going with Matt. In a normal fight Batman could easily win 'cause he do something to negate Matt's super-senses, but no gadgets = Matt win.

chomperx9
bat kick >>> sense and agility

Black bolt z
Originally posted by chomperx9
bat kick >>> sense and agility Batmans leg has omniscience and omnipresence stick out tongue

batdude123
Originally posted by marwash22
shocking answer. stick out tongue

Shocking, because it's the right one.

marwash22
batman beats Daredevil with no gadgets? ludicrous.

batdude123
It's not ludicrous at all.

marwash22
logic please.

Black bolt z
logic please. Originally posted by chomperx9
bat kick >>> sense and agility

StiltmanFTW
Matt for the win.

batdude123
logic please.

Batman.

There you go.

srankmissingnin
Hey guys Batman could totally win this fight...

About 30-40% of the time. cool

amnesia
Batman.

You are the only sane one here.

DAREDEVIL IS ****ING BLIND!

batdude123
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Hey guys Batman could totally win this fight...

About 60-70% of the time. cool

Agreed.

Originally posted by amnesia

DAREDEVIL IS ****ING BLIND!

laughing out loud

marwash22
Batdude, you may be my favorite person ever. You're like Ron Burgundy and Chuck Norris all in one... just all types of awesome.

marwash22

DAREDEVIL IS ****ING BLIND! I nominate this for the "Dumbest thing ever written on KMC" award.

Daredevil can see better than you!!!!!

batdude123
Batdude, you may be my favorite person ever. You're like Ron Burgundy and Chuck Norris all in one... just all types of awesome.

I wanna be on you...

wait, I mean...

I wanna be on you.

chomperx9
bat kick >>> shyster lawyer

amnesia
I nominate this for the "Dumbest thing ever written on KMC" award.

Daredevil can see better than you!!!!!

His super hearing might work well against backwards henchmen who just happens to scream every time they hear something. It won't work against a guy who knows every form of martial arts in the world and can slow down his own heart beat.

marwash22
ok, Batman slow down his heart and then what? He still has to throw a punch/kick, both of which will disturb the air around Matt. Not saying Batman can't win, ever, but the majority definitely goes to Matt.

snoopdogg
Didn't Batman have a small edge on DD in their fight? It's been awhile but I recall Batman having DD in a choke or something but he didn't capitalize on it or some sh!t, instead he lectured DD.

marwash22
c'mon son... is PIS on or off? PIS off, that shit ain't happenin and this doesn't take place in a crossover where both character have to be respected

amnesia
ok, Batman slow down his heart and then what? He still has to throw a punch/kick, both of which will disturb the air around Matt. Not saying Batman can't win, ever, but the majority definitely goes to Matt.

Batman will just stay still until daredevil runs out of stamina.

marwash22
Batman will just stay still until daredevil runs out of stamina. runs out of Stamina DOING WHAT... according to you, they're both just standing there doing nothing. lmao... you fail.

srankmissingnin
He's trolling you.

marwash22
i hope so. otherwise, that's retarded logic.

amnesia
runs out of Stamina DOING WHAT... according to you, they're both just standing there doing nothing. lmao... you fail.

Daredevil doesn't know he stands still. Because daredevil is blind... Also, Ben Affleck.

chomperx9
Daredevil doesn't know he stands still. Because daredevil is blind... Also, Ben Affleck. if you have your eyes closed you can still know if your standing still or not. come on now. you can always feel if your moving around.

marwash22
i don't think you're trolling, i think you're genuinely this uninformed about what DD is capable of.

chomperx9
i don't think you're trolling, i think you're genuinely this uninformed about what DD is capable of. me ? sad

amnesia
i don't think you're trolling, i think you're genuinely this uninformed about what DD is capable of.

I hate daredevil with passion.

Badabing
Batman wins.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Badabing
Batman wins. but PR says DD wins

Badabing
but PR says DD wins http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1276/stewiel.jpg

Pee Arr fails then.

marwash22
me ? sad not you, the twit who's claiming DD can't tell what's going on around him... because "he's blind".

leonidas
it's close. be VERY tough for either. maybe dd 6/10. wasn't bats blinded at one time and still very effective in h2h? could be wrong but i swear there was an arc where he was blind at some point.....

amnesia
not you, the twit who's claiming DD can't tell what's going on around him... because "he's blind".

Successfultrollissuccessful.jpg

marwash22
hey, at least you're admitting you are a troll and you don't actually believe the nonsense flowing from you mouth. I can respect a good troll, but a belligerent ignorant person is a different story.

amnesia
As stated before i hate daredevil. He will never be clean, not after Affleck and Bendis touched him.

Black bolt z
laughing out loud

chomperx9
As stated before i hate daredevil. He will never be clean, not after Affleck and Bendis touched him. come on man you cant let the movies ruin the comic characters. thats like saying batman will never be clean because clooney touched him. deadpool sucked in the movie as well as juggernaut and many others but that doesnt mean they suck in the comics ?

amnesia
come on man you cant let the movies ruin the comic characters. thats like saying batman will never be clean because clooney touched him. deadpool sucked in the movie as well as juggernaut and many others but that doesnt mean they suck in the comics ?

I like Reynolds and Clooney. I don't like Elektra or kingpin either. Only good thing about marvel street levelers is bullseye.

Darth Martin
I'm convinced Batman is the more skilled martial artist and tactitian. But Daredevil is faster and more agile. His supersenses will give him an edge, no doubt. Batman's suit will also give him a fair amount of protection, atleast more than Daredevil's suit.

Batman 5-5.5/10

marwash22
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I'm convinced Batman is the more skilled martial artist and tactitian. But Daredevil is faster and more agile. His supersenses will give him an edge, no doubt. Batman's suit will also give him a fair amount of protection, atleast more than Daredevil's suit.

Batman 5-5.5/10 "Batman 5-5.5/10"... lulz. that's such a cop-out answer. nothing wrong with Batman losing, he can't win all the time and he's at a huge disadvantage in this fight. With his gadgets though, Batman probably wins 7/10.

Darth Martin
He's faced a variety of people with more pure martial arts skill than the ones Daredevil has faced. He's displayed chi-amping ability and that I haven't seen yet from Daredevil(correct me if I'm wrong). Daredevil has pwned huge groups of canon fodder time and time again. That's impressive but Batman has held his own against Deathstroke, Shiva, Cassandra, Karate Kid, Ted Grant, Wonder Woman, Dinah Lance, etc. His showings aren't good against Richard Dragon and I'm not sure if he's faced Connor or not. But, you get the point?

Daredevil knows pressure points. That's great, so does Batman. Daredevil has an extensive view of the body and it's weak points, so does Batman and without any multiple super senses.

Batman's training and overall martial arts knowledge seems to be alot more vast and extensive than Daredevil's own(correct me if I'm wrong). He knows alot more styles.

IMO, this is almost the same as him fighting Steve Rogers. Only, you swap 30-40 so pounds and a SSS with super senses.

Daredevil is amazing, don't get me wrong. But so is Batman, perhaps even moreso.

Also, you can't sit there and deny the edge his suit gives him. He's exploded buildings while still in them, walked out completely unphased, taken shots form Green Lantern rings, JLA-tier super-powered beings, and bullets. The thing is a piece of armor.

Each character has edges that are so small over the other it hardly seems to matter. Batman, like it or not, just owns most of the edges here.

srankmissingnin
He's faced a variety of people with more pure martial arts skill than the ones Daredevil has faced. He's displayed chi-amping ability and that I haven't seen yet from Daredevil(correct me if I'm wrong). Daredevil has pwned huge groups of canon fodder time and time again. That's impressive but Batman has held his own against Deathstroke, Shiva, Cassandra, Karate Kid, Ted Grant, Wonder Woman, Dinah Lance, etc. His showings aren't good against Richard Dragon and I'm not sure if he's faced Connor or not. But, you get the point?

Daredevil knows pressure points. That's great, so does Batman. Daredevil has an extensive view of the body and it's weak points, so does Batman and without any multiple super senses.

Batman's training and overall martial arts knowledge seems to be alot more vast and extensive than Daredevil's own(correct me if I'm wrong). He knows alot more styles.

IMO, this is almost the same as him fighting Steve Rogers. Only, you swap 30-40 so pounds and a SSS with super senses.

Daredevil is amazing, don't get me wrong. But so is Batman, perhaps even moreso.

Also, you can't sit there and deny the edge his suit gives him. He's exploded buildings while still in them, walked out completely unphased, taken shots form Green Lantern rings, JLA-tier super-powered beings, and bullets. The thing is a piece of armor.

Each character has edges that are so small over the other it hardly seems to matter. Batman, like it or not, just owns most of the edges here.

I think the spirit of the no gadgets rule implies that Batman is fighting without his standard armored suit... but maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway. Aside from the suit, every advantage you've credited Batman with applies to Daredevil just as easy as long as you do some name swapping.

grimify
Batman 8/10

Darth Martin
I think the spirit of the no gadgets rule implies that Batman is fighting without his standard armored suit... but maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway. Aside from the suit, every advantage you've credited Batman with applies to Daredevil just as easy as long as you do some name swapping.

The suit part doesn't make sense. It's not a primary weapon and all of the suits fail-safe devices would rendered useless and non-functional for the match.

Your going to have to walk me through the second part, I misunderstand.

BruceSkywalker
Batman 9/10 over Murdock

Lord_Talron
daredevil has all the edges needed to win this. speed is the deciding factor here and hes def faster than bats

Juk3n
The suit part doesn't make sense. It's not a primary weapon and all of the suits fail-safe devices would rendered useless and non-functional for the match.

you thought it would be fair to have 2 opponents who are pretty darn equal..and then give 1 of them a very well armoured suit?
Lolwut.

No gadgets = no armor in my book. otherwise, you gotta give DD something to get through the armor with - which the OP hasnt, so thy get equal clothing, say a suit like DD's since it's pretty armorless.

And DD wins.

Bats wins if he keeps his armor.
Bats wins with gadgets.

ares834
Batman.

When your fighting it's helpful when you can see.

marwash22
i swear to Odin that I'm gonna choke the crap outta the next person who brings up DD's sight... he can see better than YOU!!!!!

ares834
he can see better than YOU!!!!!
No he can't he's blind... When you're blind you can't see. confused

marwash22
lulz. Do you know who Daredevil is?

ares834
lulz. Do you know who Daredevil is?
Yeah the guy who's blind.

marwash22
You're phucking with me, aren't you? Yes, his sense of sight is technically nonexistent, but for all intents and purposes, he can see better than YOU!!!!!

Warlord
Daredevil for a slight majority

Prep-Man
The Bats.

marwash22
Originally posted by Prep-Man
The Bats. Yep, 'cause you're not biased at all. *looks at your sig*... oh wait. stick out tongue.

Prep-Man
I hate Batman, what are you talking about? big grin

celeyhyga17
Pure H2H I'm going with Bruce.

6.5/10

Martian_mind
The Bat.

Philosophía
Batman.

srankmissingnin
Daredevil. Comparable fighting skill and strength, superior agility and speed and super senses for the added bonus. Matt is Bruce and Grayson amalgamated in a single body, he takes the majority.

/End Thread

Philosophía
It must be fun giving yourself props, when nobody else does.

StiltmanFTW
Only good thing about marvel street levelers is bullseye.

no expression

Bentley
I give it to Daredevil because if he can't take it like this he's just worse than Batman at everything.

batdude123

Darth Martin
Batman has the better martial arts track record.

JakeTheBank
Batman

Bentley
Now that I think of it, Batman wouldn't have problems with Punisher wink

Darth Martin
Punisher? He's a little south of Batman's tier, don't you think.

iceman24567
Batman 7/10

Juk3n
Originally posted by Bentley
Now that I think of it, Batman wouldn't have problems with Punisher wink

Yes he would

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Juk3n
Yes he would

thumb up

iceman24567
No he wouldn't

batdude123
Yes he would

http://i50.tinypic.com/25qero2.jpg

Deadline
http://i50.tinypic.com/25qero2.jpg

Thats funny everytime batman and Punisher have fought Punisher's held his own.

JakeTheBank
Didn't Punisher get beaten off panel by Batman in JLA/Avengers?

Deadline
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Didn't Punisher get beaten off panel by Batman in JLA/Avengers?

For 20 minutes. Batman has hardly fought anybody for that long, that says alot about how tough Punisher is.

Punisher? He's a little south of Batman's tier, don't you think.

Depends on whos writing him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He spent 20 minutes beating Punisher's ass all over the place if we take Plastic Man's word.

Deadline
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
He spent 20 minutes beating Punisher's ass all over the place if we take Plastic Man's word.

Yeah but they were fighting for 20 minutes. You really think that for the whole 20 minutes that Batman never got punched or kicked? The fact that it lasted that long obvoulsy indicates that Punisher must have been able to defend himself to some degree.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Are you really trying to take a statement that says Batman spent 20 minutes kicking Punisher's ass and turn it into something positive for the Punisher outside of his damage soak?

Deadline
Are you really trying to take a statement that says Batman spent 20 minutes kicking Punisher's ass and turn it into something positive for the Punisher outside of his damage soak?

Of course. Im using common sense. Its not possible for Punisher to actually stand there and take a beating from Batman for 20 minutes he would get KTFO. He obvoulsy had to do something to last that long. facepalm Most likley Punisher was on the losing end of the fight though hence 'beating up'.

marwash22
http://i50.tinypic.com/25qero2.jpg http://i50.tinypic.com/209rgxk.jpg

dev10n
So if you know more martial arts you automatically win every fight hmmmm

marwash22
Batman > Daredevil > Punisher. Daredevil beats Batman though, 'cause Batman is naked in this fight.

batdude123
http://i50.tinypic.com/209rgxk.jpg

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8894/kaneklapqo6.gif

Deadline
Batman > Daredevil > Punisher.

Doesn't mean that Punisher can't give Batman trouble and hes done so in every fight they've had in comics.

iceman24567
Are you really trying to take a statement that says Batman spent 20 minutes kicking Punisher's ass and turn it into something positive for the Punisher outside of his damage soak? LOL

marwash22
Originally posted by Deadline
Doesn't mean that Punisher can't give Batman trouble and hes done so in every fight they've had in comics. i do not disagree. Point is, Batman wins.

Deadline
Originally posted by iceman24567
LOL

no expression

Of course. Im using common sense. Its not possible for Punisher to actually stand there and take a beating from Batman for 20 minutes he would get KTFO. He obvoulsy had to do something to last that long. facepalm Most likley Punisher was on the losing end of the fight though hence 'beating up'.

i do not disagree. Point is, Batman wins.

I agree.

iceman24567
erm

Deadline
erm

So you actually think that Punisher can take a non-stop beating from Batman for 20 minutes?

iceman24567
Nah your right only way that is possible is if batman was toying around with him which would be out of character

Philosophía
It took Frank about 20 minutes until he gave in and started calling Batman uncle, at which point Bruce left.

Deadline
I see. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rage.Of.Olympus

No one's arguing that the Punisher didn't fight back. That's just common sense.

There's no guess work needed. He was on the losing end of that battle, as the comic book and basic knowledge of the characters points out.

Deadline
No one's arguing that the Punisher didn't fight back. That's just common sense.

There's no guess work needed. He was on the losing end of that battle, as the comic book and basic knowledge of the characters points out.

Great thats what I was saying.

namorsubby
Batman

mondru
wow at first everybody were saying daredevil now its batman ...amazing

chomperx9
i swear to Odin that I'm gonna choke the crap outta the next person who brings up DD's sight... he can see better than YOU!!!!! DD is a blind ass shyster lawyer who gets whooped by women

iceman24567
DD is a blind ass shyster lawyer who gets beat up by women Like Batman hasn't gotten beat by a lady

chomperx9
Like Batman hasn't gotten beat by a lady bats likes to go easy on the ladies

mondru
they are both top tire street fighters its really hard to tell who is the better fighter but it seem like batman can take more damage and is overall physically stronger while daredevil is faster and more agile but lets not forget that if batman didnt have his armor suit he would be even faster its really hard they are both very skilled

Darth Martin
Thats funny everytime batman and Punisher have fought Punisher's held his own. Using crossovers as evidence? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Punisher can't deal with the likes of Captain America or Daredevil without prep. How is he going to trouble Batman? Batman has embarrased Green Arrow and dodged Deadshot at point blank range. Punisher is nowhere near the martial arts skill-level or physical ability to beat Batman in a fight.

Punisher is good, don't get me wrong. But he's not on par with the guys mentioned above.

What kind of tech does he use for standard equipment these days?

Wild Shadow
I nominate this for the "Dumbest thing ever written on KMC" award.

Daredevil can see better than you!!!!! unless you have him try read and lcd screen, then he is blind as a bar but more crippled..

anyways i go for DD ftw

mondru
dur

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by mondru
batman got damage soak and strength over mat while daredevil got agility and speed its hard to tell both very skilled but if batman wont have the armor he is going to be faster then usually

Daredevil has flipped over cars and used a 400lbs barbell as a freaking bow-staff, he is just as strong as Batman. There is no indication that Batman's suit impairs his speed or mobility in any substantial way, even without it Matt has a sound advantage. Speed and agility are easily advantages for Daredevil.

Batman is essentially fighting a version of himself who is faster, more agile and has super-senses. How anyone thinks he could win the majority is beyond me.

marwash22
glad I'm not the only retard.

DD clearly wins the majority. Not saying it's a rape or even that the majority of wins for DD aren't close, but without anything (a gadget) to interfere with DD's super senses, Batman is not winning out. Also, stop making it seem as if Batman is leagues better than DD at h2h... the difference isn't that great.

mondru
Daredevil has flipped over cars and used a 400lbs barbell as a freaking bow-staff, he is just as strong as Batman. There is no indication that Batman's suit impairs his speed or mobility in any substantial way, even without it Matt has a sound advantage. Speed and agility are easily advantages for Daredevil.

Batman is essentially fighting a version of himself who is faster, more agile and has super-senses. How anyone thinks he could win the majority is beyond me.

dur

Mshinu

But, but.. he`s smarter! And gots tha bat glare! Uh, DD might be imune to that cuz he is blind. Darn.

marwash22
Originally posted by Mshinu
But, but.. he`s smarter! And gots tha bat glare! Uh, DD might be imune to that cuz he is blind. Darn. Too bad Batdude isn't here, he'd school us on the mystical properties of the 'batkick'. According to him, it shatters the fundamental laws of time and space and cures cancer. glare

Mshinu
Too bad Batdude isn't here, he'd school us on the mystical properties of the 'batkick'. According to him, it shatters the fundamental laws of time and space and cures cancer. glare

Batkick is nothing to the Squirrel claw slash or Squirrel Tail Slap.

dev10n
Too bad Batdude isn't here, he'd school us on the mystical properties of the 'batkick'. According to him, it shatters the fundamental laws of time and space and cures cancer. glare laughing laughing laughing

mondru
smile

Mshinu
http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/8200/2005082910475965116yo.jpg

Darth Martin
Originally posted by mondru
speed and agility are not easily an advantage for mat as you state, agility? maybe but not speed batman can match any speed feat mat has if its avoiding bullets machine guns and fighting speed the only thing daredevil truely has over batman is agility thats it which batman makes up for with his skills

daredevil got a hearing? and batman got his sight as simple as it is they are equal in that department, overall daredevil is facing a stronger more durable and more brutal version of him and probably more skilled in fight judging by showings while daredevil got only agility over batman and maybe just maybe a very slight edge on speed and thats when batman is wearing his suit I'll agree with you that Batman's fast when it comes to evading things. He isn't on par with Daredevil though. Due to his senses, he's got like superhuman dexterity, reaction time, and somewhat of precognition.

Don't even try to say that Daredevil doesn't hold an advantage with his senses or that Batman is equal.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mshinu
http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/8200/2005082910475965116yo.jpg

shock

mondru
I'll agree with you that Batman's fast when it comes to evading things. He isn't on par with Daredevil though. Due to his senses, he's got like superhuman dexterity, reaction time, and somewhat of precognition.

Don't even try to say that Daredevil doesn't hold an advantage with his senses or that Batman is equal.

batman doesnt need any official stated enhanced sanses in order to achieve the same thing with training facts are batman makes up for daredevils abilities with skills

marwash22
sure he does.

namorsubby
Other than a few choice showings that are pretty impressive there's nothing to suggest DD is on par or superior strength-wise to Bruce. Bruce has the more consistent showings of impressive strength.

I don't even really see the rationale behind giving DD any speed/reflex advantage. According to feats, what has he done to put him past Batman in that category? Sure his senses heighten his reflexes, but Bruce has some pretty stellar reflex/speed showings without that enhancement, and I really don't see why DD would be superior, other than the fact that he's that guy who is considered all acrobatic and what not, much like Nightwing.

That being said, I think Bruce is more skilled. I'm pretty sure he has mastered more MA's and his fought just about all the grade A martial artists in the DCU, even KK.

Wild Shadow
his senses are enough to not just bullet time dodge like all street levelers who anticipate the shot but also to purposely block, bat them and ricochet them with precision.

that is extreme enhanced speed both physically and mental tactical acuity..

i say DD will have to work for it but he will anticipate and out react bats here and there gaining him an advantage in h2h.

if bats isnt wearing any armor i also see DD using more nerve blows consistently and periodically above bats not saying bats would try or use them but DD uses them like second nature almost like breathing.

DD ftw 5.5/10

grimify
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
his senses are enough to not just bullet time dodge like all street levelers who anticipate the shot but also to purposely block, bat them and ricochet them with precision.

that is extreme enhanced speed both physically and mental tactical acuity..

i say DD will have to work for it but he will anticipate and out react bats here and there gaining him an advantage in h2h.

if bats isnt wearing any armor i also see DD using more nerve blows consistently and periodically above bats not saying bats would try or use them but DD uses them like second nature almost like breathing.

DD ftw 5.5/10

Batman HAS batted bullets and dodged them AFTER they were shot. And Batman knows every nerve strike there is to know, which has been stated outright.

marwash22
Tabulate everything both characters are stated to be capable of, subtract Batman's gadgets and DD wins; I don't know how you can logically argue the contrary.

You peeps are forgetting that this is not a comic book fight where things have to be balanced out; there is no PIS, which means Daredevil isn't getting tagged. If the powers Marvel has given DD truly stood up when it comes to what gets put in print, there's no way he should ever get tagged in a h2h fight unless his opponent has a tremendous speed advantage.

look at DD's handbook and then tell me how it makes sense that he can be hit by anyone who isn't a speedster. confused

Wild Shadow
i have seen bats place his arm in the direction of the bullets and have his armor take the shot for him.. i know bats is extremely skilled as well..

the problem is that DD is a nerve strike practitioner it is his bread and butter plus his senses are like X ray vision he can read individual bodies like a human anatomy book he sees nerve clusters and knows how they will react to his attacks that right there beats bats handedly in the nerve mastery department.

i am not taking anything from bats it would be tantamount to giving them both a set of knives and having them engage in a knife fight with wolverine.. yeah we know they are skilled but it doesnt equal or surpass someone elses knowledge of knive fighting which is his life
and bread and butter

grimify
i have seen bats place his arm in the direction of the bullets and have his armor take the shot for him.. i know bats is extremely skilled as well..

the problem is that DD is a nerve strike practitioner it is his bread and butter plus his senses are like X ray vision he can read individual bodies like a human anatomy book he sees nerve clusters and knows how they will react to his attacks that right there beats bats handedly in the nerve mastery department.

i am not taking anything from bats it would be tantamount to giving them both a set of knives and having them engage in a knife fight with wolverine.. yeah we know they are skilled but it doesnt equal or surpass someone elses knowledge of knive fighting which is his life
and bread and butter

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batvsbullseye-mvdc3.jpg

smile All kidding aside, I think they are pretty much even physically. I do think Bats is stronger, I think he does hit harder, and I think his intelligence would give him the majority. It's definitely not going to be an easy victory either way.

Wild Shadow
Tabulate everything both characters are stated to be capable of, subtract Batman's gadgets and DD wins; I don't know how you can logically argue the contrary.

You peeps are forgetting that this is not a comic book fight where things have to be balanced out; there is no PIS, which means Daredevil isn't getting tagged. If the powers Marvel has given DD truly stood up when it comes to what gets put in print, there's no way he should ever get tagged in a h2h fight unless his opponent has a tremendous speed advantage.

look at DD's handbook and then tell me how it makes sense that he can be hit by anyone who isn't a speedster. confused anyone with a set lvl of enhancements can hit DD easy..

basically captain america and up can hit him due to enhanced speed, skill and overall physical attributes.

also things that screw with DD's radar is HF's like Dp's hell, he even had a hard time reading cap's biological functions if i recall correctly.

namorsubby

look at DD's handbook and then tell me how it makes sense that he can be hit by anyone who isn't a speedster. confused Didn't DD say that Cap was faster than him? What speedsters has he hit, because batman has.

marwash22
i don't get what you're asking me.

Also, i don't think you understood what i was saying. Taking into consideration the powers Marvel has given DD, he should never lose a h2h fight. I'm not saying he should be able to tag speedsters, I'm saying, the only people who should be able to tag him, are speedsters.

mondru
Taking into consideration the powers Marvel has given DD, he should never lose a h2h fight

dur

Juk3n
Lol H1a8 Spider-man 'SHOULD NEVER BE HIT' argument used in defence of Daredevil? WTF!

mondru
dur

FOOM
"DAREDEVIL IS ****ING BLIND!
I nominate this for the "Dumbest thing ever written on KMC" award."

I second the nomination.

Darth Martin
if bats isnt wearing any armor i also see DD using more nerve blows consistently and periodically above bats not saying bats would try or use them but DD uses them like second nature almost like breathing. /B] Daredevil doesn't know the pressure point tactics more extensively then Batman, he just sees them clearer and uses them more. It's not like Batman doesn't know, can't employ, or hasn't done the same things. He may not have "torture sessions" with superhumans in prison cells......... shifty But he knows the same information.

Batman is the coolest superhero in DC. Daredevil is the coolest superhero in Marvel.

Can we all just drop it and go home, please?

batdude123
As far as pressure points go:

"There's no nerve strikes he doesn't know."

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/nwstrikequote.jpg

Juk3n
Lol, that's some serious hero worship going on there, he's still got the semen around his mouth ffs, im not taking Dickbutts word for it.

Deadline
Oh man so Batman is better at pressure points now because of some dumbass scan of NW saying it? Thats the lvl of debate we have? Just post any shit, job done. Hell think i'll get back to that Cap vs Batman thread.

Joker793
Batman

jrodslam
Lol, that's some serious hero worship going on there, he's still got the semen around his mouth ffs, im not taking Dickbutts word for it.

Ha! laughing

batdude123

You're right. Somebody who's trained extensively with Batman, and has lived most of his life with him would have no idea what he's talking about in regards to his skill level.

The "nuh uh!!!" type of argument is pretty cute. Pathetic... but nonetheless, cute.

Oh man so Batman is better at pressure points now because of some dumbass scan of NW saying it? Thats the lvl of debate we have? Just post any shit, job done. Hell think i'll get back to that Cap vs Batman thread.

Do you really not have anything better to do other than trolling?

Deadline
You're right. Somebody who's trained extensively with Batman, and has lived most of his life with him would have no idea what he's talking about in regards to his skill level.

The "nuh uh!!!" type of argument is pretty cute. Pathetic... but nonetheless, cute.

Do you really not have anything better to do other than trolling?

You're not smart enough to figure out how that proves **** all?

batdude123
You're not smart enough to figure out how that proves **** all?

When coupled with all of Batman's pressure point feats, and the fact that he's been "trained to perfection in every violent art there is," no contradictory evidence exists.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>