Pin the Pants on the Young Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
For years, we've been telling Young Link to put on some pants but he never listens. We gave him a fair warning and he's gonna understand what happens when you don't listen to people.

To avoid major awkwardness and to not have images of child abuse, the pants will be placed on Link from a distance in a painful way and Young Link will be a bit older around his teenage years. Each of the people will have a Railway Rifle created by the Lone Wanderer from Fallout 3. Each round (railway spikes) will be equipped with a pair of pants attached around the tips. They just simply have to try aiming at his lower waist in the front, pull the trigger, and if it gets a bullseye, the person wins. The pants don't have to be on Link entirely, they just have to get a spike (with a pair of pants attached to it) on him and witness him experiencing lots of pain.

Here are the shooters:
Chris Redfield
Marcus Fenix
Isaac Clark
Soap MacTavish

Remember, each of these guys are only using the Railway Rifle, no other weapons. The ammo limit for each is five rounds. Link will be defenseless but he can try to run away.

This match will be set at the Pentagon (in Fallout 3).

Who will be the first one to pin the pants on the Link?

BloodRain
1. Thought he has shorts under that.

2. ...4 large men with a goal to that involves a ten year old boy's pants? Yeah...

ScreamPaste
Young Link wins because the railway spikes bounce off. Then he flashes them his teenage cawk for being assholes and shooting at him.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by BloodRain
4 large men with a goal to that involves a ten year old boy's pants? Yeah...

I said he's a teenager in this thread! Read the entire post!

MooCowofJustice
Nobody wins, because these competitors are lame as hell.

BloodRain
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I said he's a teenager in this thread! Read the entire post!
...4 large men with a goal to that involves a teen boy's pants? Yeah...

The guys got tights when he's a teen anyway.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Young Link wins because the railway spikes bounce off. Then he flashes them his teenage cawk for being assholes and shooting at him.

Oooh look! I can use fanboy fiction too:

Chris Redfield wins because he has lightspeed reflexes, never misses, and can empower his shots with cosmic power and reality manipulation.

He nails the pants on Young Link so hard that it wipes out an entire generation of Links and causes Hyrule to go into an eternal Ice Age.

Heythere,Honey
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Nobody wins, because these competitors are lame as hell.
Except Soap. cool

BloodRain
Really? coot

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia

Chris Redfield wins because he has lightspeed reflexes, never misses, and can empower his shots with cosmic power and reality manipulation.

He nails the pants on Young Link so hard that it wipes out an entire generation of Links and causes Hyrule to go into an eternal Ice Age.

Nah

He just uppercuts a boulder that makes Mt. Everest look like a pebble onto Hyrule.

LLLLLink
All 4 men forfeit. They aren't going to **** with someone who challenged Ganondorf at age 10.

FinalAnswer
Chris managed to shoot rockets out of a helicopter at a mutated Wesker and defeat him. He can handle Ganondorf.

NemeBro
Originally posted by LLLLLink
All 4 men forfeit. They aren't going to **** with someone who challenged Ganondorf at age 10. If by challenged you mean was magick-*****-smacked for talking shit...

LLLLLink
Originally posted by NemeBro
If by challenged you mean was magick-*****-smacked for talking shit...

Yeah, that's exactly what I mean. But it still took nuts.

XanatosForever
Yup. 'Bout that time again.

gay_rage

ScreamPaste

He nails the pants on Young Link so hard that it wipes out an entire generation of Links and causes Hyrule to go into an eternal Ice Age. Lol, the difference is I'm telling you what would actually happen, you're just making an ass of yourself.

Sin_Volvagia
Lol, the difference is I'm telling you what would actually happen, you're just making an ass of yourself.

You're mistaking Link for Luke Cage.

Heythere,Honey
Un-amped Link anyway.

Phanteros
All four of them get arrested for pedophilia.

LLLLLink
I gotta wonder what police force out there could arrest the likes of Chris Redfield, Marcus Fenix, Isaac Clark and Soap MacTavish...

FinalAnswer
I gotta wonder what police force out there could arrest the likes of Chris Redfield, Marcus Fenix, Isaac Clark and Soap MacTavish...

The NYPD

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i198/RaikouTheLightning/copthanos9yk.jpg

LLLLLink
Lmao. Nice...

XanatosForever
That's Thanos, isn't it? Hahaha, gotta love the old comics.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
Un-amped Link anyway. Unamped Link has eyeballs that are > steel. erm

Sin_Volvagia
Unamped Link has eyeballs that are > steel. erm

BT logic:
Use gameplay to make character look more powerful than they actually are.

My turn:
Lady is bulletproof because Dante's guns can't do any damage to her in the DMC3 boss fight.

ScreamPaste
BT logic:

My turn:
Lady is bulletproof because Dante's guns can't do any damage to her in the DMC3 boss fight. Strawman fallacy. smile

Link's eyeballs are > steel because they can withstand the force of the blast mask.

Sin_Volvagia
Strawman fallacy. smile

Link's eyeballs are > steel because they can withstand the force of the blast mask.

A mask that was kept by an old lady with a possibility of it protrecting his face so that he only recieves burns.

ScreamPaste
A mask that was kept by an old lady with a possibility of it protrecting his face so that he only recieves burns. a mask that does gameplay damage obviously is not designed to protect you, the old lady never used it.

Heythere,Honey
Newb question: What is a strawman fallacy?

ScreamPaste
A strawman is where someone sets up an argument similar to yours that you didn't actually make, which has flaws your argument does not, and attacks it as though it is your argument. For example, claiming the figth in DMC where Dante's bulets don't kill Lady is relevant next to the blast mask not popping Link's eyes or exploding his head.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Phanteros
All four of them get arrested for pedophilia.

It's not exactly pedophilia if Link is 19.

And this isn't rape anyway. How is shooting railway spikes at a person considered rape anyway? Get off, troll.

Phanteros

ScreamPaste
You can't make a thread this stupid and call someone else a troll, NemeSis. Also, at 19 Link has leggings. Hell, he has them by 16-17.

Phanteros
It's not exactly pedophilia if Link is 19.

And this isn't rape anyway. How is shooting railway spikes at a person considered rape anyway? Get off, troll. because you trying to probe that person's ass.

LOL at me being a troll.

Heythere,Honey
Okay. thumb up

Nemesis X
because you trying to probe that person's ass.

He only gets shot in the ass if one of the guys miss.

Sin_Volvagia
a mask that does gameplay damage obviously is not designed to protect you, the old lady never used it.

Link's body is not covered in the mask.

ScreamPaste
Link's body is not covered in the mask. Neat, strap a bomb to your face, tell me how much what part of you its strapped to matters.

The Scenario
He only gets shot in the ass if one of the guys miss.

They're aiming at his ass.

Phanteros
He only gets shot in the ass if one of the guys miss. how are they going to put his pants on, then?

Sin_Volvagia
Neat, strap a bomb to your face, tell me how much what part of you its strapped to matters.

The Blast Mask isn't a bomb strapped to one's face with bandages. It's a round mask that projects an explosion from the front.

Nemesis X
how are they going to put his pants on, then?

They don't have to put the pants on him entirely, they just have to shoot a railway spike (with a pair of pants attached to it) right into Link's legs or the uncomftorable spot below the waist.

ScreamPaste
The Blast Mask isn't a bomb strapped to one's face with bandages. It's a round mask that projects an explosion from the front. No, it's a bomb in maks form, the explosion projects in the full spherical pattern, you can blow shit up that's behind you, too.

Sin_Volvagia
No, it's a bomb in maks form, the explosion projects in the full spherical pattern, you can blow shit up that's behind you, too.

It's weaker than a Cuckoo which deals more damage than it. A chicken does more damage than a bomb, sword, or fire ball.

ScreamPaste
It's weaker than a Cuckoo which deals more damage than it. A chicken does more damage than a bomb, sword, or fire ball. and when those bombs destroy giant boulders, this is more evidence tht the chicken is uber than anything, also:

Gameplay mechanic. Measuring strength by how much damage it does? lol.

LLLLLink
A mask that was kept by an old lady with a possibility of it protrecting his face so that he only recieves burns.

I hate to burst your bubble, but a mask that "burns your face" =/= protection.

Put a hot iron to your face and let me know if it "protected" you.

Heythere,Honey
the uncomftorable spot below the waist.
I'm pretty sure they can hurt Link if they manage to land it there. laughing

Ms.Marvel
No, it's a bomb in maks form, the explosion projects in the full spherical pattern, you can blow shit up that's behind you, too.
so im assuming that every time hes puts on this mask his hair is all singed off by the time he takes it off?

BloodRain
^Or hat being fine after.

ermm
Why would the mask not protect the face?

XanatosForever
Too busy blowing up? no expression

Burning thought
BT logic:

Wrong!, I dont use gameplay mechanics to amp any characters. Although nice bait it reeled me in.

The only poor logic in this thread is assumptions based on sketchy math and anti-physical nonsense that is simply toonforce or a querk for light hearted little games.

MooCowofJustice
You spelled "quirk" wrong.

Burning thought
thanks

ScreamPaste
^Or hat being fine after.

ermm
Why would the mask not protect the face? Wait, why would a bomb not protect the place it's strapped to? Well, because it's an explosive device. no expression

LLLLLink
Lol.

"KMC Forums. Where strapping an explosive to your face is a good idea." /slogan

Testimonials:
"It'll protect your face!"

BloodRain
Well, it's not the same as simply strapping a bomb to his face.

Like how his body can take damage but his 'eyes' etc are perfectly fine. Eh, pointless here anyway.

ScreamPaste
Well, it's not the same as simply strapping a bomb to his face.

Like how his body can take damage but his 'eyes' etc are perfectly fine. Eh, pointless here anyway. Gameplay damage. stick out tongue

That ACDC Chick
For years, we've been telling Young Link to put on some pants but he never listens. We gave him a fair warning and he's gonna understand what happens when you don't listen to people.

To avoid major awkwardness and to not have images of child abuse, the pants will be placed on Link from a distance in a painful way and Young Link will be a bit older around his teenage years. Each of the people will have a Railway Rifle created by the Lone Wanderer from Fallout 3. Each round (railway spikes) will be equipped with a pair of pants attached around the tips. They just simply have to try aiming at his lower waist in the front, pull the trigger, and if it gets a bullseye, the person wins. The pants don't have to be on Link entirely, they just have to get a spike (with a pair of pants attached to it) on him and witness him experiencing lots of pain.

Here are the shooters:
Chris Redfield
Marcus Fenix
Isaac Clark
Soap MacTavish

Remember, each of these guys are only using the Railway Rifle, no other weapons. The ammo limit for each is five rounds. Link will be defenseless but he can try to run away.

This match will be set at the Pentagon (in Fallout 3).

Who will be the first one to pin the pants on the Link?
Link wins
everybody gets hit arrested when Chris Hansen pops out of the bushes no expression

EDIT:
also, profiled haermm VVV

Lol.

"KMC Forums. Where strapping an explosive to your face is a good idea." /slogan

Testimonials:
"It'll protect your face!"

BloodRain
Gameplay damage. stick out tongue
rolleyes4 Soo not bothered right now.

For the sake of this 'thread' the better markspan under pressure wins. That's it.

ScreamPaste
How does any marksman win if he can't achieve the objective? The railway spikes will just bounce off. no expression

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
so im assuming that every time hes puts on this mask his hair is all singed off by the time he takes it off?

and also, yes. his hat will fly off?

BloodRain
@SP: No.

Who's the better marksman out of the four to anyone that knows? I'm assuming Isaac.

ScreamPaste
and also, yes. his hat will fly off? Link's hat survives dip in lava, and doesn't even come off his head when he's fired out of a cannon at supersonci speeds. You expect a bomb to achieve this? stick out tongue

Ms.Marvel
well then obviously the explosion isnt all that powerful big grin

ScreamPaste
well then obviously the explosion isnt all that powerful big grin The explosion can shatter giant boulders, obviously isn't that powerful? lol.

Ms.Marvel
can blow up boulders but not remove a hat.

i smell gaaaaaameeeeplaaayyyyy!

ScreamPaste
can blow up boulders but not remove a hat.

i smell gaaaaaameeeeplaaayyyyy! A hat which doesn't come off when you're fired out of a cannon at super sonic speeds.

Yes, you use the mask in gameplay, but it's entire purpose is to blow up boulders and stone walls.

Ms.Marvel
A hat which doesn't come off when you're fired out of a cannon at super sonic speeds.

well taking your "physics fetish", as ive come to call it (131) into consideration, id have to question how link can resist being thrown back from the force of the mask exploding, if its happening on his face (ew!). if he only weighs a hundred pounds or some the force should send him flying back

ScreamPaste
well taking your "physics fetish", as ive come to call it (131) into consideration, id have to question how link can resist being thrown back from the force of the mask exploding, if its happening on his face (ew!). if he only weighs a hundred pounds or some the force should send him flying back This is easy, the explosion spreads out in every direction, pushing Link in every direction simultaneously he only has to deal with turbulence and maintain his footing. happy The animation even shows his head jerking back and him regaining his footing.

LLLLLink
The hat also stays upright wilst hanging upside down. See?:

http://i.i.com.com/cnet.g2/images/2006/234/928519_20060823_screen005.jpg

But yet the hat blows in the wind.

http://www.zeldauniverse.net/images/games/tp/characters/link.png

Ms.Marvel
can you prove that the explosion somehow "spreads in every direction"? the only way he'd be able to resist being thrown back is if the explosion's force spreads around to the back of his body and pushes him forward while it simultaneously pushes him back.

ScreamPaste
can you prove that the explosion somehow "spreads in every direction"? the only way he'd be able to resist being thrown back is if the explosion's force spreads around to the back of his body and pushes him forward while it simultaneously pushes him back. I think I see where you're going with this, and:

1. Explosions by thier nature behave as I described.
2. I'm not BT, and have never claimed that defying physics in some way invalidates a feat, only highlighted that physics were broken.

So while it obeys physics for the most part, (hat >_&gtwink you're barking up the wrong tree, Ms. stick out tongue

Ms.Marvel
I think I see where you're going with this, and:

1. Explosions by thier nature behave as I described.

explosions by their nature release energy from an epicenter that spreads outwards in a mostly spherical form. the energy never spreads out and simultaneously spreads back toward the epicenter. this is why objects are blown away from the epicenter of the explosion. in fact its the entire concept behind firing a gun.

thats redundant no expression

but thats not where i going with this. where I was going, was that based upon what i see about how the mask it works, its magical and creates an explosion on the outer surface of the mask that spreads out away from the body toward whatever link is trying to blow up. it may be hot but it doesnt explode on links face (ew!).

ScreamPaste
Actually, it's confirmed in the game to be full of gun powder by a gossip stone, and it actually does explode, not just project the explosion. It's probably magical because it replenishes itself, and it definitely does explode on his face. stick out tongue

Ms.Marvel
where is it shown to definitely be exploding on his face? o-o is his face covered in soot or something?

Sin_Volvagia
How does any marksman win if he can't achieve the objective? The railway spikes will just bounce off. no expression

Young Link got KO'd off a horse by two fairies, was KO'd by a weak magic bolt from Ganondorf, and OoT Link went unconscious when Bongo Bongo (in his shadow form) threw him in the air. He's just as durable as a human being.

LLLLLink
Young Link got KO'd off a horse by two fairies, was KO'd by a weak magic bolt from Ganondorf, and OoT Link went unconscious when Bongo Bongo (in his shadow form) threw him in the air. He's just as durable as a human being.
Since when has any of that ever happened to a normal human being?

Sin_Volvagia
Since when has any of that ever happened to a normal human being?

Many times in fiction.

Burning thought
He's just as durable as a human being.

Quoted for truth. As for the thread, anyone pins him but not sure who does it first, Soap MCtavish is a Brit so ill go with him wink

FinalAnswer
@SP: No.

Who's the better marksman out of the four to anyone that knows? I'm assuming Isaac.

Soap =l.

Isaac's a ****ing engineer.

BloodRain
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Soap =l.

Isaac's a ****ing engineer.

All I knew was that he's a guy with a gun who shoots space freaks.
Soap it is.

Ms.Marvel
id go with marcus.

marcus can headshot a target from halfway across the map with a weapon that fires bullets that move so slow that he has to actually compensate for the target moving faster than the bullet can get there (AKA leading a shot).

soap at least has the benefit of not having to lead a shot...

LLLLLink
He's just as durable as a human being.

Because normal human beings can lift 100 tons of rock without their legs caving, or walk in flowing lava, or have hundreds of lbs of stone explode in your face with enough force to blow you away and be unscathed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Heythere,Honey
Soap would win.

Sin_Volvagia
Because normal human beings can lift 100 tons of rock without their legs caving, or walk in flowing lava, or have hundreds of lbs of stone explode in your face with enough force to blow you away and be unscathed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Link was KO'd in ways a human would be KO'd.

1. I said durability, not strength. That was also TP Link with Iron Boots.

2. Without the Goron Tunic? Proof, now!

3. Gameplay mechanic, obviously. Why doesn't Lara Croft get tired from all that climbing and jumping with possibilities of failing and having to do them again? Why doesn't Drake use the bathroom or eat food during the whole time in Uncharted and how is Elena able to fire a grenade launcher with one arm when Sheva can't even fire a shotgun the same way?

LLLLLink
Link was KO'd in ways a human would be KO'd.

1. I said durability, not strength. That was also TP Link with Iron Boots.

2. Without the Goron Tunic? Proof, now!

3. Gameplay mechanic, obviously. Why doesn't Lara Croft get tired from all that climbing and jumping with possibilities of failing and having to do them again? Why doesn't Drake use the bathroom or eat food during the whole time in Uncharted and how is Elena able to fire a grenade launcher with one arm when Sheva can't even fire a shotgun the same way?

Actually, Link was never knocked out when Ganondorf shot him.

1. Wut? No, it was HoT w/ the Silver Gauntlets. The iron boots don't improve strength. If they did, it would have been indicated like it was with the GG. Zelda tends to do that, you know.

2. Just take off the Goron tunic and- ta-da! You can still walk in lava without losing a leg. It still takes life at an increased rate, but you can get from point A) to point B) using the lava road.

3. Uh, that whole event was a cutscene, actually. So no, it isn't a gameplay mechanic. (Sun's Song OoT)

ScreamPaste
Lol@Sin trying to use "the hero loses his shit from the previous game to start with nothing" as an argument.

Samus' power suit gets owned by a small explosion, and yet shows much higher cutscene durability later on, in Metroid Prime, same shit. Almost every hero has this happen.

Phanteros
Sin I wouldn't go down that route. Remember Kratos losing his stuff when fell from Olympus in GOW3 and Zeus took his stuff in 2

Sin_Volvagia
Actually, Link was never knocked out when Ganondorf shot him.

My mistake; I overestimated the magic bolt. It only knocked Link to the ground.

You're talking about the boulder lifting in OoT? Any human with the silver gauntlets can do the same thing. OoT Link is not superhuman in any way. At most, he's like an athlete with strength and fighting skills below that of a U.S. marine.

Gameplay mechanic.

Oh you mean this:

Oq7D91z--yY

That's no feat at all. Shit like that is common in fiction. I believe the Indiana Jones movies had something similar to that.

Lol@Sin trying to use "the hero loses his shit from the previous game to start with nothing" as an argument.

Samus' power suit gets owned by a small explosion, and yet shows much higher cutscene durability later on, in Metroid Prime, same shit. Almost every hero has this happen.

Samus's case is much different as it's clearly PIS and a cute way for players to do things the hard way after they got the hang of how the game plays. At least Metroid Prime 2's way made more sense.

Young Link only lost a horse and the Ocarina of Time and in a realistic way.

Sin I wouldn't go down that route. Remember Kratos losing his stuff when fell from Olympus in GOW3 and Zeus took his stuff in 2

Kratos pouring his godly energy into the Blade of Olympus stayed with the plot.

I don't see what's the big deal with River Styx as he couldn't even swim in it without absorbing Hades' soul. Isn't that why he was dodging the god's souls when he stole his chains?

LLLLLink
Megaton Hammer rock busting disagrees with you about Link being human level.

Heythere,Honey
Rock busting with a hammer is easy.

LLLLLink
Then I invite you, good sir, to grab your largest hammer and give this a couple of whacks.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/kubota-owning-operating/37531d1114448797-lifting-boulders-636652-zetor-rock-820-rear.jpg

This is about half the size of the Zelda version, btw.

ScreamPaste
haermm

Edit: Aside from totally destroying your own credibility with such retarded statements, you actually try to support it with PIS and by denying volumes of evidence. GJ, BT Jr.

Sin_Volvagia
Megaton Hammer rock busting disagrees with you about Link being human level.

The Megaton Hammer isn't an ordinary weapon and it's considered a legendary Goron weapon. And by the looks of it, it looks like it was made as a one-handed weapon for the Gorons. Link holds it with two and can't use his shield.

It's way more powerful than a real-life war hammer.

haermm

Edit: Aside from totally destroying your own credibility with such retarded statements, you actually try to support it with PIS and by denying volumes of evidence. GJ, BT Jr.

None of that matters as they're magical gauntlets. Real-life gauntlets don't amplify strength to superhuman levels.

Link getting knocked down by fairies and getting KO'd by Bongo Bongo in shadow form are some of the very few cutscenes where Link gets damaged. He's about as durable as an athletic human.

The fact that you're calling PIS makes you just as much as a fanboy as those who claim Sephiroth is the greatest character in fiction.

Burning thought

I highly doubt Links the only guy with sprinkles of toonforce to aid him in a fiction.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Burning thought
I highly doubt Links the only guy with sprinkles of toonforce to aid him in a fiction.

None of that is toon force. One is done with a magical piece of equipment, the other is something that happens a lot in the movies, and the other one I have no clue because I can't remember it.

ScreamPaste
The Megaton Hammer isn't an ordinary weapon and it's considered a legendary Goron weapon. And by the looks of it, it looks like it was made as a one-handed weapon for the Gorons. Link holds it with two and can't use his shield.

It's way more powerful than a real-life war hammer.

None of that matters as they're magical gauntlets. Real-life gauntlets don't amplify strength to superhuman levels.

Link getting knocked down by fairies and getting KO'd by Bongo Bongo in shadow form are some of the very few cutscenes where Link gets damaged. He's about as durable as an athletic human.

The fact that you're calling PIS makes you just as much as a fanboy as those who claim Sephiroth is the greatest character in fiction. The hammer does it's job because it's /heavy/. This is like saying the legendary Avro Arrow was only a great plane because it's legendary, wait, wut? Why is it legendary? OHH YEAAAH, because it's something extraordinary and thus worthy of being a legend. AKA, Link, unenhanced, lifts and swings this hammer with enough force to send thousands of tons of stone, which was held firmly in place, into motion. smile

Being magical means **** all, stop making assumptions that you have no evidence for. By this logic Kratos magical loin cloth is the only thing that keeps him alive, just because it's magical, and despite having no durability amping properties, it being magical instantly explains everything.

PIS. Kratos loses his power at the beginning of the game, Samus loses her power at the beginning of the game, Link loses his power at the beginning of the game. Losing thep ower to control time in a time based game is a pretty ****ign huge loss.

Sin_Volvagia
The hammer does it's job because it's /heavy/. This is like saying the legendary Avro Arrow was only a great plane because it's legendary, wait, wut? Why is it legendary? OHH YEAAAH, because it's something extraordinary and thus worthy of being a legend. AKA, Link, unenhanced, lifts and swings this hammer with enough force to send thousands of tons of stone, which was held firmly in place, into motion. smile

That's because the hammer is capable of doing that. Not Link. OoT Link is helpless without his weapons.

It's you without the evidence. Unlike Link, Kratos doesn't get his loincloth from treasure box with a description of what it does. Kratos is actually seen outside of gameplay do things that would be considered gameplay. Anyone playing Ocarina of Time knows Link can't lift boulders without the Silver Gauntlets but you act as if Link can do that without them.

1. Kratos lost his godly powers when poured it into the Blade of Olympus. The sword even brings Zeus out of his giant form. Not PIS. Kratos losing his powers on River Styx isn't PIS as he needed to avoid souls when Hades' tried to use them on him. Hades' souls can injure or even kill Kratos. After absorbing the god's soul, he was no longer damaged by them. Not PIS.

2. Samus losing powers after an electrical shock is PIS as she's taken worse hits (like the Red Phazite Pirate who smacked her to a wall) without losing power. But Samus losing her abilities to the Ing is a different story as she was not familiar with Dark Aether. She was caught by surprise on how deadly the atmosphere is to outsiders and was left vulnerable to a group of Ing (which are intelligent creatures that can possess the living and machines). Not PIS.

3. Link lost what? A horse and an ocarina? It's PIS alright; the Skull Kid forgot to take his sword and shield. Of course, he's not gonna bring a boomerang, slingshot, etc. to some trip. After all, the main source of evil is dwelling in the Sacred Realm.

BloodRain
Doesn't Link need the Silver Gauntlets to be able to lift 20 ton boulders?

LLLLLink
Lol, because a sword and shield are worth so much when you can call down the moon. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shallow arguments, guys.

Burning thought
None of that is toon force. One is done with a magical piece of equipment, the other is something that happens a lot in the movies, and the other one I have no clue because I can't remember it.

The durability required to survive the weight itself is toonforce.

LLLLLink
What I heard:
" Its a Nintendo game. His feats are invalid."

The Scenario
Toonforce doesn't exist.

Sin_Volvagia

I can't see why you think so.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by The Scenario
Toonforce doesn't exist.

Right, because we all know Mario has a magical windshield wiper but is too dumb to use it on Bowser and his fortresses roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Scenario
Right, because we all know Mario has a magical windshield wiper but is too dumb to use it on Bowser and his fortresses roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mario is fairly consistently portryed as a retard.

LLLLLink
I will rape you all with Mario in SSBM. Just sayin'. /random

Sin_Volvagia
Mario is fairly consistently portryed as a retard.

Then how did he get a doctor's license?

The Scenario
Then how did he get a doctor's license?

http://www.brawlinthefamily.com/comics/2009-04-21-155-MedicalExam.jpg

ScreamPaste
http://www.brawlinthefamily.com/comics/2009-04-21-155-MedicalExam.jpg LAWL

Burning thought
I can't see why you think so.

Because the gauntlets increase his strength, not his durability. And yet him and the Earth he is standing on when lifting them is fine.

ScreamPaste
Because watching Link perform incredible feats is so hilarious, amirite?

Burning thought
I am sure theres people who would find what looks like a skinny little midget in green lifting something up that would grind him to dust or collapse in general. Its not far from what other toons have accomplished.

ScreamPaste
Ah, ignorance and bias, some things never change.

You don't even know what toonforce is, but will twist it and a cutscene in an attempt to turn a Crowning Moment of Awesome into a joke. Sad.

Burning thought
Ah, ignorance and bias, some things never change.

Unfortunatley they dont sad

LLLLLink
You do realize that HoT Link is 6' tall, right BT? How is 6' ft perceived as "midget" status?

ScreamPaste
Or moar, we don't have a concrete number. Still, not sure where this midget shit comes from.

BloodRain
Or less.

6 pages... worth it.

LLLLLink
Or more, yes.

Apparently he thinks that everything is small in Link's world, like trees, houses, horses, etc. Lake Hylia is really just a puddle.

ScreamPaste
OoT Link's ****ing h00ge, d00d. no expression

LLLLLink
Lol, Gaint's Mask makes him normal size, and Minish are micro-organisms.

Sin_Volvagia
You do realize that HoT Link is 6' tall, right BT? How is 6' ft perceived as "midget" status?

Right because Anju and Zelda are 6ft, the Gerudo are 6'1-6'2, and the shopkeeper girls are giants. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stop making things up.

LLLLLink
Right because Anju and Zelda are 6ft, the Gerudo are 6'1-6'2, and the shopkeeper girls are giants. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stop making things up.

Wrong. AHoT is taller than the carpenters, who are full grown adults.
Gerudo are a large race, just look at Ganondorf coming in at 9'.
Also, Nintendo is notorious for tall women. (Samus @ 6'3"wink

ScreamPaste
Oh look, Sin is pretending to know shit again. Link's taller than they are, and infact, I have a screenie somewhere....

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo141/ShinTwist_ScreamPaste/OoTLinkistaller.jpg

LLLLLink
Please do him a kindness and show him the light, Shin.

BloodRain
This was left in another thread. Why not leave it there..

ScreamPaste
This was left in another thread. Why not leave it there.. Ask Sin, is his bad. >|

BloodRain
That was to all three of you.

For a joke thread that should really be about who's the better shot (albeit at Link and his fans expense) there's a lot of debate about Links durability, a few things like strength etc and now.. height.

Sin_Volvagia
Wrong. AHoT is taller than the carpenters, who are full grown adults.
Gerudo are a large race, just look at Ganondorf coming in at 9'.
Also, Nintendo is notorious for tall women. (Samus @ 6'3"wink

Let's not forget that Link and his people are Hylians who are pretty much elves while the Gerudo are more human. At most, Ganondorf is 7ft while his Gerudo are 5'8-5'9.

Also, Samus is the only tall woman in Nintendo and one of the few in gaming.

I was disapproving your fanboyism.

EDIT: I forgot Midna

ScreamPaste
That was to all three of you.

For a joke thread that should really be about who's the better shot (albeit at Link and his fans expense) there's a lot of debate about Links durability, a few things like strength etc and now.. height. This thread is as follows:

Sin makes dumb claim against Link, and eats a plate of raep as everyone comes down on him, and disproves his silliness. It's been happening on every page the entire thread, now he simply chooses height to be the subject he fails at. /shrug.

Baseless assumption, haermm

Sin_Volvagia
This thread is as follows:

Sin makes dumb claim against Link, and eats a plate of raep as everyone comes down on him, and disproves his silliness. It's been happening on every page the entire thread, now he simply chooses height to be the subject he fails at. /shrug.

Baseless assumption, haermm

Link being 6ft is a baseless assumption especially since Ganondorf and the witch sisters are much larger in their boss battles than they are in the rest of the game (or in others). Also, OoT Link (assuming it's really him) is a large character in TP.

BTW, you're the only one making dumb claims. After all, you made claims that Link could beat Sephiroth, Kratos, Dante, and Bayonetta.

EDIT: I forgot to include 4L

ScreamPaste
Go through this thread, it's like you don't get logic, or feel the pain of e-peens in your anuz. Every claim you make gets raped, because it's wrong.

Sin_Volvagia
Go through this thread, it's like you don't get logic, or feel the pain of e-peens in your anuz. Every claim you make gets raped, because it's wrong.

How ironic.

XanatosForever
Really? This is still up? no expression What is wrong with you people? erm

LLLLLink
Let's not forget that Link and his people are Hylians who are pretty much elves while the Gerudo are more human. At most, Ganondorf is 7ft while his Gerudo are 5'8-5'9.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/zelda/images/thumb/6/60/Ganon_vs_link2.jpg/300px-Ganon_vs_link2.jpg

If Link is 6', the Ganon's arm is at least 5' or more. no expression
7' is a crappy judgement, I'm afraid.

Also, if you are trying to say that elves are always short, then I ask you to take a look at a high elf from Oblivion, for just one example.

RE: Blaxican
The "high" aspect of the name displaces that example, regardless of it's meaning.

LLLLLink
That... is a simple-minded viewpoint. erm

Your mom is simple minded.

ScreamPaste
Hey, you been back how long and you're already makin' short jokes? >|

LLLLLink
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Your mom is simple minded.

Lol, u mad?

Lol, u mad?

I'm black. Anger is to me what laziness and general inefficiency is to a Mexican.

wtf.

LLLLLink
I'm black. Anger is to me what laziness and general inefficiency is to a Mexican.

Wanna be friends? smile

Do you have a gag-reflex?

LLLLLink
My mouth is stitched closed. no expression Also, the sight of a man without pants could turn me into a violent killer.

ScreamPaste
I'm black. Anger is to me what laziness and general inefficiency is to a Mexican. ...LOL. Bahaha. Alright, awesome.

Still, pointy ears don't make you short. uhuh

Do you have pointy ears Scream? 313

It's okay, you can tell us. The internet is like a never ending alcoholics anonymous meeting, minus the self-esteem lacking and impressionable hot women.

ScreamPaste
Do you have pointy ears Scream? 313

It's okay, you can tell us. The internet is like a never ending alcoholics anonymous meeting, minus the self-esteem lacking and impressionable hot women. Who told you about the hot women?

Also, nah... I do have a series of stupid hats, though. (Stupid AWESOME) They make up for my shortness.

LLLLLink
Have you seen his "skull rape" picture yet? You need to see it.

ScreamPaste
Have you seen his "skull rape" picture yet? You need to see it. it has my name on it, so I'd prefer not to poast it anymoar. >_> Also, that picture like, haunts you, doesn't it?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>