You write it: Thanos vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
This is taken from the Superman vs. Juggarnaut thread.These two are fighting and Darkseid is the winner.Now write the sceniaro in which this occured.

1:Funniest scenario
2:Respect both characters
3:Piss of thanos fans
4:Piss off DS fans

Please tell which sceniaro before you post what happens.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Both of these threads are epic fails. Even if Thanos was the winner (probable) it would still be a fail thread.

Black bolt z
I found the other one fun.And IMO DS>thanos but only slightly

Gecko4lif
1. Ds grows to his full size and chews on thanos like a microscopic gobstopper

2. After a hard fought 2 weeks long slug fest thanos crumbles under darkseid's superior Stamina and strength

3. Ds Ports Thanos to the source wall where he is imprisoned for eternity while drinking his morning tea

4. Superman interferes and 1 shots thanos with the s on his chest

Black bolt z
Your not supposed to do for all 4.Just pick one,state which on you are doing,and write(hopefully alot.I like elaborate scenarios).

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
1. Ds grows to his full size and chews on thanos like a microscopic gobstopper

2. After a hard fought 2 weeks long slug fest thanos crumbles under darkseid's superior Stamina and strength

3. Ds Ports Thanos to the source wall where he is imprisoned for eternity while drinking his morning tea

4. Superman interferes and 1 shots thanos with the s on his chest

DS superior strength and stamina lol

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
DS superior strength and stamina lol

evil face

Damn right

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

4. Superman interferes and 1 shots thanos with the s on his chest kinda puts the darkseid/superman fights into perspective dontchya think?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by psycho gundam
kinda puts the darkseid/superman fights into perspective dontchya think? No. mad

Bentley
3.-

Darkseid stands tall and faces a newcomer from another dimension, in all his purpleness he walks towards him seriously and asks if he may stay in Apokolis for a while. DS shrughs.

- It must be hard not to have a home, other than your tomb I mean.

Very serious Thanos takes his meal in DS's table, where DS tries to explain him what a Mother Box is. Despite his best efforts Thanos can't figure it out.

- Here we use them as gameboys -jokes DS trying to make his sad guest feel better.

After winning 100 chess matches in a row, DS listens patienly how Thanos complains about his childhood.

- I've always been respected and loved despite my harsh treatment to everyone, I guess I'm just charismatic that way.

To make Thanos feel better DS pretends to struggle at arm wrestling and the titan cannot even budge his arm.

- Are you amping Thanos?
- I'm giving everything I got -says the titan sweating and breathing heavily. They continue this "stalemate" for five minutes.- Come on titan, do you yield?
- I do -Thanos rests his sore hand in the table.
- Don't feel so bad, you were reaching low-kryptonian levels of strength there -said DS patting his back.

Feeling that he has something to prove, Thanos tells the story of the two times he attained godhood. DS listens with attention at this story, drinking his whine, almost without blinking.

- But why in hell did you lose that much power?
- I- I guess I never really wanted it.
- Then all that trouble was for nothing don't you think?
Thanos wide-mouthed, nods.
- Look, it seems that you were opposed by a bunch of insects and slow-heralds, with that much opposition it would be hard not to become omnipotent.

They stare together at the stars in the sky, and Darkseid notices Thanos is nearly crying. "What a wimp", he friendly pats his back.

- Maybe you just need to get laid, I have many...
- I love Death -says Thanos.

Darkseid blinks and then laughs warmily.

- Now my friend, that explains everything! -with just a though, a figure materializes in front of both villains.

- Here, then, let me introduce you to my friend Thanos, this is Black Racer -then as a whisper.- he needs some homo-love.

Darkseid leaves them alone and wanders through his kingdom distracted. He finds Thanos later, entoured by high tech machines, an space armada and a throne built with his most powerful weapons.

- I'm sorry Darkseid, my visit was just a part of a flawless plan to gain control of Apokolips, I messured your defenses and now, the culmination of my plans leds to this very combat.

Every machine Thanos brought attacks DS from every possible dimension while he shields himself identifying each primitive machine as a kid identifies animals in a zoo.

- Now I find you boring -he shoots his omega beams. Its too fast, Thanos never realizes what happened.

Darkseid returned to his castle forgetting all about Thanos after burning the sheets in which he slept.

Since that day, if you watch closely, Thanos's face is in the Source wall. And he'll stay there forever.

-The end-

-written by Starlin-

Black bolt z
Nice...

Nihilist
They both give some sort of speech, followed by trading blasts, and it end why a physical throwdown in which Thanos pounds the shit out of Darksied...Doonsday style

Bentley
Originally posted by Nihilist
They both give some sort of speech, followed by trading blasts, and it end why a physical throwdown in which Thanos pounds the shit out of Darksied...Doonsday style

Darkseid has to win.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Bentley
Darkseid has to win. He isn't capable.

Bentley
Originally posted by Nihilist
He isn't capable.

It happens all the time in comics. Be a sport smile

Black bolt z
Has there ever actually been a DS/thanos fight?

Bentley
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Has there ever actually been a DS/thanos fight?

Yep, but I just remember Thanos getting hit a lot and saying "It's beautiful".

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Bentley
3.-

Darkseid stands tall and faces a newcomer from another dimension, in all his purpleness he walks towards him seriously and asks if he may stay in Apokolis for a while. DS shrughs.

- It must be hard not to have a home, other than your tomb I mean.

Very serious Thanos takes his meal in DS's table, where DS tries to explain him what a Mother Box is. Despite his best efforts Thanos can't figure it out.

- Here we use them as gameboys -jokes DS trying to make his sad guest feel better.

After winning 100 chess matches in a row, DS listens patienly how Thanos complains about his childhood.

- I've always been respected and loved despite my harsh treatment to everyone, I guess I'm just charismatic that way.

To make Thanos feel better DS pretends to struggle at arm wrestling and the titan cannot even budge his arm.

- Are you amping Thanos?
- I'm giving everything I got -says the titan sweating and breathing heavily. They continue this "stalemate" for five minutes.- Come on titan, do you yield?
- I do -Thanos rests his sore hand in the table.
- Don't feel so bad, you were reaching low-kryptonian levels of strength there -said DS patting his back.

Feeling that he has something to prove, Thanos tells the story of the two times he attained godhood. DS listens with attention at this story, drinking his whine, almost without blinking.

- But why in hell did you lose that much power?
- I- I guess I never really wanted it.
- Then all that trouble was for nothing don't you think?
Thanos wide-mouthed, nods.
- Look, it seems that you were opposed by a bunch of insects and slow-heralds, with that much opposition it would be hard not to become omnipotent.

They stare together at the stars in the sky, and Darkseid notices Thanos is nearly crying. "What a wimp", he friendly pats his back.

- Maybe you just need to get laid, I have many...
- I love Death -says Thanos.

Darkseid blinks and then laughs warmily.

- Now my friend, that explains everything! -with just a though, a figure materializes in front of both villains.

- Here, then, let me introduce you to my friend Thanos, this is Black Racer -then as a whisper.- he needs some homo-love.

Darkseid leaves them alone and wanders through his kingdom distracted. He finds Thanos later, entoured by high tech machines, an space armada and a throne built with his most powerful weapons.

- I'm sorry Darkseid, my visit was just a part of a flawless plan to gain control of Apokolips, I messured your defenses and now, the culmination of my plans leds to this very combat.

Every machine Thanos brought attacks DS from every possible dimension while he shields himself identifying each primitive machine as a kid identifies animals in a zoo.

- Now I find you boring -he shoots his omega beams. Its too fast, Thanos never realizes what happened.

Darkseid returned to his castle forgetting all about Thanos after burning the sheets in which he slept.

Since that day, if you watch closely, Thanos's face is in the Source wall. And he'll stay there forever.

-The end-

-written by Starlin-

lmao someone would kill themselves after this.

Gecko4lif
Ds hit thanos and thanos went away

Such a anti-climatic fight

Blanket
Darkseid, and Spectre team up and manage to offset Thanos long enough for Emperor Joker to briefly BFR Thanos.

Black bolt z
laughing out loud

Badabing
2. Darkseid manifests some Wolverine bone claws. Thanos learns the Batkick. Double fatality.

durkseid thanduros

Black bolt z
Thanos could never even learn a fraction of a percent of an aspect of a batkick.

JakeTheBank
LOL

Bada, you should post a list of all the Dur smileys. It would make debating much easier. biscuits

Badabing
Thanos could never even learn a fraction of a percent of an aspect of a batkick. mmm

I don't know, Thanos is pretty crafty.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
LOL

Bada, you should post a list of all the Dur smileys. It would make debating much easier. biscuits Check my profile. durpunk

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Badabing
mmm

Check my profile. durpunk He really does have them all...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Badabing
mmm

Check my profile. durpunk
Is it you who creates the Dur smileys? If so I'd like to request a Durcthulhu.

lightyeargee
This is taken from the Superman vs. Juggarnaut thread.These two are fighting and Darkseid is the winner.Now write the sceniaro in which this occured.

1:Funniest scenario
2:Respect both characters
3:Piss of thanos fans
4:Piss off DS fans

Please tell which sceniaro before you post what happens.
1. Sends Kalibak To do it.
2. They play a game of cosmic chess.
3. DS Omegas Thano's mother while she was pregnan and turns him into Thalidus.
4. Thanos dies from laughter.

Badabing
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Is it you who creates the Dur smileys? If so I'd like to request a Durcthulhu. Creshosk made most of the hero based Durs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.