Unipower (x50) RKT w/ Twilight Sword and Destroyer Armor vs. Thanos w/ Power Gem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
Who wins

Black bolt z
WTF!RKT.Super uber spite.

JakeTheBank
LMAO at the sheer ass kicking in order for the Mad Titan.

amnesia
But.... Could he take on hulk? That's the question.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by amnesia
But.... Could he take on hulk? That's the question. What?

JakeTheBank
I don't even know if there's a Hulk in existence that can take on Rune King Thor, much less this one.

amnesia
But the angrier hulk gets, THE STRONGER HULK GETS!

Black bolt z
Originally posted by amnesia
But the angrier hulk gets, THE STRONGER HULK GETS! He still always loses to RKT.

Also hulk has more power then the power gem.Hulk has never shown to have limits but he has also never been shown to reach those limits.

JakeTheBank
I guess by virtue of his power set, Hulk could possibly get "infinite rage/strength" but he'd be pawned before he even reached that point by RKT.

amnesia
Rage has limits though.

JakeTheBank
In reality, maybe.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Black bolt z
He still always loses to RKT.

Also hulk has more power then the power gem.Hulk has never shown to have limits but he has also never been shown to reach those limits.

this is what the power gem does

Accesses all power and energy that ever has or will exist, and can back the other gems and boost their effects. Allows the user to duplicate almost any physical superhuman ability and become invincible.

and does thanos have complete control over it?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by shokosugi
Who wins HOLY CRAP

shokosugi
Thanos w/ Power Gem is a monster.

Warlord
Unipower (x50) RKT w/ Twilight Sword and Destroyer Armor vs. Thanos w/ Power Gem.... hmmmm I don't know...Is this version of Thor bulletproof? if so he might stand a chance

JakeTheBank
Yes, he'd be bullet proof. wink

Warlord
Then he might beat Thanos and a guy with a gun

ares834
Nah he beats Thanos with the NYPD. wink

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins.

RKT uses his vast power to conjur up a telyfone and dials 911, then the cops comes and arrests thanos and throws him in jail.

quanchi112
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
RKT uses his vast power to conjur up a telyfone and dials 911, then the cops comes and arrests thanos and throws him in jail. Not canon and not possible.

Black bolt z
Thanos wins. Based on?You have no proof.This person would easily be on par with eternity.And you think that thanos with PG>eternity right?Use logic.It's fun to think isn't it?

quanchi112
Based on?You have no proof.This person would easily be on par with eternity.And you think that thanos with PG>eternity right?Use logic.It's fun to think isn't it? He wouldn't be any where near Eternity level nor Galactus level. Do you actually read these comics?

Colossus-Big C
abstracts>celestials>cube beings>elder god

RKT is elder god level, now if he is amped x50 fold along with twilight and destroyer armor he would be abstract level definitly or more

Black bolt z
He wouldn't be any where near Eternity level nor Galactus level. Do you actually read these comics? Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
abstracts>celestials>cube beings>elder god

RKT is elder god level, now if he is amped x50 fold along with twilight and destroyer armor he would be abstract level definitly or more Easily.He would be so far above thanos it's not even funny.Regular RKT has a good chance against PG thanos and you think this RKT loses to thanos?High much?
Not canon and not possible. Prove it's not canon.

JakeTheBank
Does Thanos happen to have any feats solely using the Power Gem and not the other gems to back him up?

Black bolt z
In the IG arc.Although it can be argued that he didn't tap into the gems other powers.I mean turning thor to glass and adamantium to rubber?Thats not the power gem at work.But over 50x(because of artifacts) the elder god that thor is he is easily going to trump thanos.Earths heroes had a .05% showing he is not unbeatable.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Does Thanos happen to have any feats solely using the Power Gem and not the other gems to back him up? So if a character doesn't have any feats even though they have used it in conjunction with the rest along with a better understanding of how it works unlike Thor ye you can't figure out what he is capable of?

bbrem123
if thanos has full control over power gem...then he cant physically lose here...no matter how strong RKT gets...power gem give the wielder all the power and energy that has or will ever exist

JakeTheBank
So if a character doesn't have any feats even though they have used it in conjunction with the rest along with a better understanding of how it works unlike Thor ye you can't figure out what he is capable of?

erm

Yeah, without the other gems is exactly what I mean as them working in concert > each being used separately. It's an honest question.

And I'm curious to see how Thanos wins this as this seems very one sided from the get go.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by bbrem123
if thanos has full control over power gem...then he cant physically lose here...no matter how strong RKT gets...power gem give the wielder all the power and energy that has or will ever exist And he has many many many more ways to defeat thanos then physically.Physically would mean he just pounds his face in.Also thanos really has no way to defeat RKT.

quanchi112
erm

Yeah, without the other gems is exactly what I mean as them working in concert > each being used separately. It's an honest question.

And I'm curious to see how Thanos wins this as this seems very one sided from the get go. So you feel he only knows how to properly use the gems together? laughing out loud laughing out loud

Thanos has infinite power backing him up and can't be physically beaten so he destroys Thor.

JakeTheBank
So you feel he only knows how to properly use the gems together? laughing out loud laughing out loud

Thanos has infinite power backing him up and can't be physically beaten so he destroys Thor.

Did I say that? I said he had the benefit of using the gems together in tandem which makes them all superior than to using one by themselves.

You realize that Thor has the method to attack him beyond the physical, right?

quanchi112
Did I say that? I said he had the benefit of using the gems together in tandem which makes them all superior than to using one by themselves.

You realize that Thor has the method to attack him beyond the physical, right? How does Thor win?

bbrem123
And he has many many many more ways to defeat thanos then physically.Physically would mean he just pounds his face in.Also thanos really has no way to defeat RKT.

wouldnt thanos have control over all energy thor uses...what could thor do here?

Black bolt z
How does Thor win? Mindrape,stealing his soul,stopping time....so many ways it's not even funny.

JakeTheBank
How does Thor win?

How does he lose here, honestly? He has the Unipower x50 stacked with the Odinforce and Rune Magic which makes him insanely versatile here and able to do things like attack his soul or mind, stop time, move vastly faster, possesses knowledge of all events, past, present, and future, etc. He then has the Twilight Sword and the Destroyer Armor.

How does Thanos win?

bbrem123
wouldnt the gem enhance thanos other abilities...similar to how it does to the other gems?

bbrem123
How does he lose here, honestly? He has the Unipower x50 stacked with the Odinforce and Rune Magic which makes him insanely versatile here and able to do things like attack his soul or mind, stop time, move vastly faster, possesses knowledge of all events, past, present, and future, etc. He then has the Twilight Sword and the Destroyer Armor.

How does Thanos win?

overpowering him erm

quanchi112
Mindrape,stealing his soul,stopping time....so many ways it's not even funny. Mindrape against Thanos. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

I am convinced you have no idea about any of these characters.

Whose souls did Thor take? Let's see if you can even tell me, sport.

Nihilist
laughing out loud at people thinking the Thanos/NYPD stuff is cannon.

JakeTheBank
The Thanos-Copter should be, though.

Nihilist
The Thanos-Copter should be, though. Indeed, that was pimp.

JakeTheBank
thumb up

quanchi112

How does Thanos win? Thor doesn't stop time while fighting someone so please quit with this cbr tactic.

Thanos is more powerful while Thor is just really, really powerful. I don't see Thanos getting mindraped here as Moondrago has failed prior to in a mindwar.

The power gem is greater than all of the amps and possessions Thor has here. Thanos can't lose.

Black bolt z
Thanos can lose.Thanos will get his ass whopped worse then odin did.This is someone who is easily in eternity's ball park.How does thanos win?O yeah...he doesn't...he can't...

rotiart
In this situation I say Thanos wins.
During his confrontation with the Gardner he increased the power levels of the Time Gem out of Gardners control to such an extent it rendered the Gardner powerless...

Someone that knows how to properly use ANY of the Infinity gems (less Ego) is a monster. Thanos wins. Dr Doom would win.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by rotiart
In this situation I say Thanos wins.
During his confrontation with the Gardner he increased the power levels of the Time Gem out of Gardners control to such an extent it rendered the Gardner powerless...

Someone that knows how to properly use ANY of the Infinity gems (less Ego) is a monster. Thanos wins. Dr Doom would win. And I though you were knowledgeable...so you think and elder god x50 with twilight sword and destroyer armor loses?Anyone with armor alone isn't going to be killed by thanos much less this SOB.This is super mega spite against thanos.

Everyones conession accpeted.There can't even be not biased arguing going on here.

quanchi112
Thanos can lose.Thanos will get his ass whopped worse then odin did.This is someone who is easily in eternity's ball park.How does thanos win?O yeah...he doesn't...he can't... You need to actually do a little research when you post in these threads. K.Originally posted by Black bolt z
And I though you were knowledgeable...so you think and elder god x50 with twilight sword and destroyer armor loses?Anyone with armor alone isn't going to be killed by thanos much less this SOB.This is super mega spite against thanos.

Everyones conession accpeted.There can't even be not biased arguing going on here. Do you know what the power gem is capable of?

bbrem123
And I though you were knowledgeable...so you think and elder god x50 with twilight sword and destroyer armor loses?Anyone with armor alone isn't going to be killed by thanos much less this SOB.This is super mega spite against thanos.

Everyones conession accpeted.There can't even be not biased arguing going on here.

he could have all power he wants...thanos will have that power plus another infinite amount sooo yea

quanchi112
he could have all power he wants...thanos will have that power plus another infinite amount sooo yea In blackbolt's defense he doesn't know what the power is or does.

Black bolt z
You need to actually do a little research when you post in these threads. K. Do you know what the power gem is capable of? I know that RKTx50 with twilight swords can destroyer armor can whopp thanos's ass much much more then odin did.

Power gem gives you mastery over power.There are still more ways for RKT to beat him then physically.He also stated earths heroes had a .05% chance of winning against him.This RKT is oh...about 10 thousand times stronger then earths heroes.So...RKT has a 500% of winning.

I know it's hard to except a loss for your love slave but he loses accept it.And learn how to debate.

Black bolt z
In blackbolt's defense he doesn't know what the power is or does. You are retarded right?I refuse to believe that anyone that can speak/type can be this stupid and not have mental issues.

bbrem123
I know that RKTx50 with twilight swords can destroyer armor can whopp thanos's ass much much more then odin did.

Power gem gives you mastery over power.There are still more ways for RKT to beat him then physically.He also stated earths heroes had a .05% chance of winning against him.This RKT is oh...about 10 thousand times stronger then earths heroes.So...RKT has a 500% of winning.

I know it's hard to except a loss for your love slave but he loses accept it.And learn how to debate.

what happen to him being 1000 times stronger then hte heroes? You like to make stuff up dont u...they only chance they had was from taking the gauntlet from him...he obviously know what they had to do to stop him...since he stated there chance of winning

and then again how do u kno he wasnt just saying that to show how powerful he was....RKT can be a trillion times stronger and it wont matter...thanos all the power and energy that will and ever will exist...so technically he could stop thor for even attack

quanchi112
I know that RKTx50 with twilight swords can destroyer armor can whopp thanos's ass much much more then odin did.

I know it's hard to except a loss for your love slave but he loses accept it.And learn how to debate. Earth's heroes had once chance it was to distract him to get the ig off of him. They could attack him all day it wouldn't do anything to him.

Once you start to grasp comics then debating can proceed.

You are retarded right?I refuse to believe that anyone that can speak/type can be this stupid and not have mental issues. What is it capable of? When you insult me that means you're upset so please just stick to the debate at hand, sport.

Black bolt z
what happen to him being 1000 times stronger then hte heroes? You like to make stuff up dont u...they only chance they had was from taking the gauntlet from him...he obviously know what they had to do to stop him...since he stated there chance of winning

and then again how do u kno he wasnt just saying that to show how powerful he was....RKT can be a trillion times stronger and it wont matter...thanos all the power and energy that will and ever will exist...so technically he could stop thor for even attack .05% is .05% chance.If they had a chance he has a much much higher chance.
Also...Originally posted by Black bolt z
I quote strait from the comic

Thanos:I need only to cut myself off from all sensory input from time,space,reality,thought,and soul.I would retain limitless power,yet not know my enemies next move.This would allow them a .05% chance for victory.

Thanos nowhere states how.Just that they have a .05% for victory. They had a chance at winning but he never said how.You can't speculate like that.

Physically thanos can't be beat.RKT has many many more methods to beat him.Deal with it.

Earth's heroes had once chance it was to distract him to get the ig off of him. They could attack him all day it wouldn't do anything to him.

Once you start to grasp comics then debating can proceed.

What is it capable of? When you insult me that means you're upset so please just stick to the debate at hand, sport. Look what I said above.It never says taking the gauntlet was their only chance.Otherwise it's unproven speculation.
You suck at grasping comics more then anyone.

Tis true.You must have some mental deficency.

bbrem123
i could say what thanos say was false...so u cant go by that % then...go by feats not words thumb up

quanchi112
.05% is .05% chance.If they had a chance he has a much much higher chance.
Also... They had a chance at winning but he never said how.You can't speculate like that.

Physically thanos can't be beat.RKT has many many more methods to beat him.Deal with it.

Look what I said above.It never says taking the gauntlet was their only chance.Otherwise it's unproven speculation.
You suck at grasping comics more then anyone.

Tis true.You must have some mental deficency. The only reason they had a chance is because he depowered himself to give them so.

It isn't unsupported speculation it's a fact. You can't just beat down an ig user with power alone save from the Lt which is still highly speculative. If you think the heroes had a chance of killing him or even beating him with the ig on then either you didn't read it or you didn't understand it. Seeing you on here I will go with answer a.

Thanos stomps here. Thor can't physically best him and Thanos is far more powerful.

Black bolt z
i could say what thanos say was false...so u cant go by that % then...go by feats not words thumb up Thanos had the full function IG when he said this.With complete mastery of time,space,mind,reality,power,and soul I think he would get those statistics right.Originally posted by quanchi112
The only reason they had a chance is because he depowered himself to give them so.

It isn't unsupported speculation it's a fact. You can't just beat down an ig user with power alone save from the Lt which is still highly speculative. If you think the heroes had a chance of killing him or even beating him with the ig on then either you didn't read it or you didn't understand it. Seeing you on here I will go with answer a.

Thanos stomps here. Thor can't physically best him and Thanos is far more powerful. This is true...your point?

No it's not a fact.You have no proof it was a fact.Find where thanos says "their only chance is to remove the guantlet from me".It isn't there.They had a chance of beating him.Thanos said so himself.Just not a big chance.

RKT can beat him other then physically.If you think otherwise you don't know the character.

quanchi112
Thanos had the full function IG when he said this.With complete mastery of time,space,mind,reality,power,and soul I think he would get those statistics right. This is true...your point?

No it's not a fact.You have no proof it was a fact.Find where thanos says "their only chance is to remove the guantlet from me".It isn't there.They had a chance of beating him.Thanos said so himself.Just not a big chance.

RKT can beat him other then physically.If you think otherwise you don't know the character. Yes, an dthe only chance they had was to take the gauntlet and he factored in their chances and they still had far less than 1 percent chance.

Warlock's plan was to take him off guard and to steal their gauntlet he knew the heroes would fall. They had no chance to beat him. Read the comic, for real.

What will RK Thor do? I read the arc so give me an example of something he did that will defeat power gem Thanos?

shokosugi
Thanos w/ Power Gem is a monster. but i think Unipower RKT w/ Twilight Sword and Destroyer Armor can defeat him.

rotiart

first off.. um... rkt... twilightsword.. destroyer armor.. unipower x50 (which is kind of a bs statement since there's no real basis for unipower as it differs from character sets)

any one of which is skyfather level or less...
compare... odin amped by all the other skyfathers... with his sword.. the armor... went up against the celestials.. and got his but HANDED to him..

how powerful is the power gem.. it backs up all the other infinity gems with infinite power that it draws from teh edge of infinity.. with that gem backing he... thanos became powerful enough to defeat any and all abstracts less lt that went against him... including the celestials and skyfathers and less were nothing to him...

according to thanos the power gem made all the others possible for his dreams.. as there would be no limit to his uses...

Thanos has shown that he can use the power gem to augment other gems... power sources.. people before... i mean seriously... if thanos wanted to he would WTFpwn this creation. and its not because its thanos.. its because of what the power gem can do in the right hands.. ie.. thanos, dr doom, lex luthor.. etc..

Lord_Talron
so quanchi is saying an eternity level being would be unable to mindrape thanos. riiiiiiiiiiiiight creepsmile

Mr Master
Why do some think:

Unipower (x50) RKT w/ Twilight Sword and Destroyer Armor somehow makes one Eternity level?
heck, even close to Eternity level?

Twilight Sword contains the energy of a galaxy.

Unipower depends on the wielder, and has never shown cosmic scale influence.

Destroyer Armor? laughing out loud ... this may be formidible at the sub-skyfather level,
but abstract? ... hell No!

Thanos wins here, and probably in a stomp.

rotiart
High fives mr master!

KuRuPT Thanosi
I think people don't understand the PG, nor understand how good Thanos can use said Gem. Thor could try some exotic stuff on Thanos and possibly win that way. There is room to work with there. However, him trying to physically put down Thanos with his personal shields, his Eternal durability AND the PG isn't going to happen. If RKT tries to engage Thanos in such a way he will go down. If Thanos has been allowed to tap the gem and immerse with it for a period of time... Game over. Further are people forgetting that the PG can amp Thanos other abilities? Thanos is already very very versatile and has TP, TK, Matter/Energy Manipulation just to name a few. If he can turn a skrull to stone and not his strongest incarnation.. what do you think he can do once he has the PG and growing in power with it. All Thanos exotic abilities are increased exponentially. While this is a good fight... in no way shape or form down RKT stomp Thanos with the PG

Black bolt z
Yes, an dthe only chance they had was to take the gauntlet and he factored in their chances and they still had far less than 1 percent chance.

Warlock's plan was to take him off guard and to steal their gauntlet he knew the heroes would fall. They had no chance to beat him. Read the comic, for real.

What will RK Thor do? I read the arc so give me an example of something he did that will defeat power gem Thanos? Find where he says "their only chance is to take the gauntlet from me".It's not there.I quoted thanos starit from the comic and he said

"Thanos:I need only to cut myself off from all sensory input from time,space,reality,thought,and soul.I would retain limitless power,yet not know my enemies next move.This would allow them a .05% chance for victory."

He gave them a .05% for victory.He never specified how and until you have other proof your opinion is unproven speculation..05% if .05%.Doesn't matter how especially since thanos never specified.

He might (i) steal his soul (ii) go back in time and kill him while he was a baby (iii) mindrape him.This RKT definitly can affect thanos all these ways.He really can't lose.

Also tell how thanos can win.Name how someone with armor that makes you indestructable,a sword that is uber powerful,and and elder god x50 that easily puts him in eternitys ball park would lose to someone like thanos.Thanos is a beast but no where near this character.
Conession accepted

Black bolt z
first off.. um... rkt... twilightsword.. destroyer armor.. unipower x50 (which is kind of a bs statement since there's no real basis for unipower as it differs from character sets)

any one of which is skyfather level or less...
compare... odin amped by all the other skyfathers... with his sword.. the armor... went up against the celestials.. and got his but HANDED to him..

how powerful is the power gem.. it backs up all the other infinity gems with infinite power that it draws from teh edge of infinity.. with that gem backing he... thanos became powerful enough to defeat any and all abstracts less lt that went against him... including the celestials and skyfathers and less were nothing to him...

according to thanos the power gem made all the others possible for his dreams.. as there would be no limit to his uses...

Thanos has shown that he can use the power gem to augment other gems... power sources.. people before... i mean seriously... if thanos wanted to he would WTFpwn this creation. and its not because its thanos.. its because of what the power gem can do in the right hands.. ie.. thanos, dr doom, lex luthor.. etc.. All of them are skyfather or less excepr RKT.He's at least elder god level.Multiply his power by 50 and you have the power of 50 elder gods.

Yes.RKT has ways to beat him other then physically.Also how does PG thanos beat him here?

So thanos could have conquered the universe with the PG alone?Then why did he go after the other gems if PG already makes you omnipotent?

Yeah power gem is awesome but how does he damage someone in eternitys ball park + artifacts.Originally posted by Mr Master
Why do some think:

Unipower (x50) RKT w/ Twilight Sword and Destroyer Armor somehow makes one Eternity level?

Destroyer Armor? laughing out loud ... this may be formidible at the sub-skyfather level,

Thanos wins here, and probably in a stomp. Because it's the power of an elder god x50...that would at least put him at galactus level if not higher.

Containing the energy of a galaxy now makes it weak?

OP specifically states x50.RKT(elder god)x50 puts him at minimum at galactus level.

Destroyer armor makes you near indestructable correct?Thanos with PG would have to pound on it for a few minutes to break it.If it can be broken.So thanos would have to work to break the weakest thing here.

Thanos doesn't win and it is in no way a stomp.For either side.But RKT does take a good majority.

gogogadgetgo
Not canon and not possible.

not possible? and how is it not possible? so rkt can behead loki and keep him alive but cant make a telephone appear? stupid much?

how about, he teleports to the nearest phone booth, dials 911 and waits for cops, then brings cops back with him who then procceds to arrest thanos laughing

thanos loses yet again. how about you just makea thread where your beloved thanos would surelly win like thanos vs jubilee? no, wait, she can also dial 911 for the cops so thanos loses again. OMG! thanos can't beat anyone!!!!111!!!one111!!!!

rotiart
@blackbolt. The unipower does not have a set power limit ratio... If you read comic appearances with captain universe it it younwpuld see it affects different people differently... The weaker you are the stronger you get. For herald level people like gladiator it has shown a neglible difference! Consider spiderman against a common person va gladiator to undestand the differences. It is not a static power amp... Meaning it doesn't automatically give a multiplier to peoples already inherent powers... It is more like galactis choosing a herald... Just caus he makes say superman a herald it doesn't make superman faster/stronger/ etc than say he already was...

And an elder god is still very much below someone like galactis...or a celestial...

If the comment was made to say... Gladiator with the unipower increased by 50 times you'd have very little differnece to a regular gladiator with confidence multiplied by 50

and the destroyer is not indestrucible... It is by mortal standards but it won't last against abstracts like stranger a celestial etc...

The power gem has usually been given to people whoever did not have the capacity to understand how to use it's abilities to their fullest... Or champion or drax...

The gem by itself is limitless power...
Thanks could fire a single blast that would engulf his opponent and render him unto ashes... Despite the supposed invincibility.

If he had the mind gem. This creation would be his puppet
soul gem would empty the opponent of their spirit
space he could stretch his opponent across time and space or bfr parts of their body across it
time he could reduce them to an infant or so old they could never touch him again or have it appear as if time stood still
reality... Well that gem is the most dangerous... He could treat uru metals as if it had the durability of a snails shell... Or change the laws of nature and phyiscs as they only apply to his opponent...

Thanos for an easy majority...

shokosugi
in this case a Unipower x50 means RKTs powers are multiplied by 50.

rotiart
Haha. See I see what you did there...

Okay so then instead of a cl100 he's a cl 5000...

Jesus Christ.

shokosugi
Yeah otherwise what's the point in giving him a x50 unipower amp?

Black bolt z
@ rotiart

The specific stipulations of this thread is that RKT gets x50 his regular powers.Thats how the OP intended for the unipower to work in tthis thread.So thats what i'm going by.

I know regular RKT isn't near abstract level but x50 with these artifacts he might be.Also the destroyer armor won't hold up against abstracts.But with the body of an abstract leveler in it it will hold up.How will Thanos take down him?IMO he can't.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr Master
Why do some think:

Thanos wins here, and probably in a stomp. Exactly. This isn't even close but bb hasn't read any of these comics but humor him anyways.

Find where he says "their only chance is to take the gauntlet from me".It's not there.I quoted thanos starit from the comic and he said

"Thanos:I need only to cut myself off from all sensory input from time,space,reality,thought,and soul.I would retain limitless power,yet not know my enemies next move.This would allow them a .05% chance for victory."

He gave them a .05% for victory.He never specified how and until you have other proof your opinion is unproven speculation..05% if .05%.Doesn't matter how especially since thanos never specified.

He might (i) steal his soul (ii) go back in time and kill him while he was a baby (iii) mindrape him.This RKT definitly can affect thanos all these ways.He really can't lose.

Also tell how thanos can win.Name how someone with armor that makes you indestructable,a sword that is uber powerful,and and elder god x50 that easily puts him in eternitys ball park would lose to someone like thanos.Thanos is a beast but no where near this character.
Conession accepted Because he has the gems and the heroes aren't capable of anywhere near the power we saw Thanos take from the Celestials, Galactus, eternity, etc. and no tknowing his opponents next move meant they could catch him off guard and disarm him. They didn't and warlock's only chance was the surfer. Warlock knows the heroes can't beat him.

All of them are skyfather or less excepr RKT.He's at least elder god level.Multiply his power by 50 and you have the power of 50 elder gods.

Yes.RKT has ways to beat him other then physically.Also how does PG thanos beat him here?

So thanos could have conquered the universe with the PG alone?Then why did he go after the other gems if PG already makes you omnipotent?

Yeah power gem is awesome but how does he damage someone in eternitys ball park + artifacts. Because it's the power of an elder god x50...that would at least put him at galactus level if not higher.

Containing the energy of a galaxy now makes it weak?

OP specifically states x50.RKT(elder god)x50 puts him at minimum at galactus level.

Destroyer armor makes you near indestructable correct?Thanos with PG would have to pound on it for a few minutes to break it.If it can be broken.So thanos would have to work to break the weakest thing here.

Thanos doesn't win and it is in no way a stomp.For either side.But RKT does take a good majority. Quit making up random numbers you cannot support. The power gem has no limits whereas Thor does here. feel the burn.

Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
not possible? and how is it not possible? so rkt can behead loki and keep him alive but cant make a telephone appear? stupid much?

how about, he teleports to the nearest phone booth, dials 911 and waits for cops, then brings cops back with him who then procceds to arrest thanos laughing

thanos loses yet again. how about you just makea thread where your beloved thanos would surelly win like thanos vs jubilee? no, wait, she can also dial 911 for the cops so thanos loses again. OMG! thanos can't beat anyone!!!!111!!!one111!!!! That's not canon nor did we see him create cops so it's unsupported speculation.

Black bolt z
Exactly. This isn't even close but bb hasn't read any of these comics but humor him anyways.

Because he has the gems and the heroes aren't capable of anywhere near the power we saw Thanos take from the Celestials, Galactus, eternity, etc. and no tknowing his opponents next move meant they could catch him off guard and disarm him. They didn't and warlock's only chance was the surfer. Warlock knows the heroes can't beat him.

Quit making up random numbers you cannot support. The power gem has no limits whereas Thor does here. feel the burn.

That's not canon nor did we see him create cops so it's unsupported speculation. Your still bashing me.One more time and you will be reported.You think I haven't read a comic when I have.

.05% chance is .05% chance.Thanos never states how their chance of winning was.You don't have any proof that that was their only chance.It's just unproven speculation.The comics back me up while they don't you.

I am not making them up.OP states x50 and it's even in the thread title.Stop thinking I made them up.Explain how thanos wins?He doesn't.He doesn't have the power to take thanos down.

quanchi112
Your still bashing me.One more time and you will be reported.You think I haven't read a comic when I have.

.05% chance is .05% chance.Thanos never states how their chance of winning was.You don't have any proof that that was their only chance.It's just unproven speculation.The comics back me up while they don't you.

I am not making them up.OP states x50 and it's even in the thread title.Stop thinking I made them up.Explain how thanos wins?He doesn't.He doesn't have the power to take thanos down. Then explain to me how they could have defeated him wihtout taking the ig away from him.

You've called me retarded how many times, begged other posters to ignore me along with you and now you want to be a hypocrite because you didn't read something and I called you on it.

Wow.

I agree Thor doesn't have the power to take Thanos down. Thanks for siding with me.

shokosugi
RKT 7/10 imo.

Black bolt z
Then explain to me how they could have defeated him wihtout taking the ig away from him.

You've called me retarded how many times, begged other posters to ignore me along with you and now you want to be a hypocrite because you didn't read something and I called you on it.

Wow.

I agree Thor doesn't have the power to take Thanos down. Thanks for siding with me. I don't know.But I don't need to know.Thanos knew.Whats to stop RKT from just stopping time and taking the gem away?Nothing.Stealing his soul?Nothing.

I refuse to believe that someone without a mental defect can argue like that.So yes.KMC would be a better place without you.Simple.I read the comic.I already reported you once and I will do it again.I'm convinced you have read about 5-6 comics in your lifetime.Thats all the knowledge you display.

Wow.Yes.Wow at how much you phail.

Lol.Too late to edit my post.You should have known what I meant.Still no way thanos can take down PKT.He wasn't even able to get past dooms sheild,take down drax or hulk,or even thor.He had to use the other gems.

rotiart
Street level<metahuman<herald< skyfather<abstract

if rkt was skyfather... How do we know for a fact that 50x power output for him would be abstract level...

And the fact that you are trying to treat the unipower as something it it's sho... I had a lot more respect for you before this thread. :-/

watch:
okay rkt your dials now go up to 5000... Go face thanos...

Thanos my dials go up to infinity *****!

Game over

Black bolt z
RKT would be at least elder god.Odin is high skyfather and RKT is above him.

I treat the unipower as his powers x50 because thats what the stips of the thread intended.It even says x50 so I take it as his power x50.I relize what the gem can do but IMO there are many ways for RKT so beat thanos besides pounding his face in which wouldn't work.

But how does thanos beat someone on this level?With power gem he couldn't kill drax or hulk and needed other gems to kill people like thor and wolverine.He didn't seemt o be able to take on an abstract level with the PG alone.

Omega Vision
RKT stomps.

shokosugi
RKT would be at least elder god.Odin is high skyfather and RKT is above him.

I treat the unipower as his powers x50 because thats what the stips of the thread intended.It even says x50 so I take it as his power x50.I relize what the gem can do but IMO there are many ways for RKT so beat thanos besides pounding his face in which wouldn't work.

But how does thanos beat someone on this level?With power gem he couldn't kill drax or hulk and needed other gems to kill people like thor and wolverine.He didn't seemt o be able to take on an abstract level with the PG alone.

Agree with this

marvelmadness13
RKT without all the extra stuff could take this, with the gear its spite and a half.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by marvelmadness13
RKT without all the extra stuff could take this, with the gear its spite and a half. Without the extra stuff I would put it as like 45-55 but with this IMO stomp/spite.

quanchi112
I don't know.But I don't need to know.Thanos knew.Whats to stop RKT from just stopping time and taking the gem away?Nothing.Stealing his soul?Nothing.

I refuse to believe that someone without a mental defect can argue like that.So yes.KMC would be a better place without you.Simple.I read the comic.I already reported you once and I will do it again.I'm convinced you have read about 5-6 comics in your lifetime.Thats all the knowledge you display.

Wow.Yes.Wow at how much you phail.

Lol.Too late to edit my post.You should have known what I meant.Still no way thanos can take down PKT.He wasn't even able to get past dooms sheild,take down drax or hulk,or even thor.He had to use the other gems. If you can't tell me how else they could defeat him then you are just wasting my time. That was the only way they could as any person reading the comic with knowledge about the powers he had access to based on what he displayed it's obvious they lacked the power to defeat him without separating him from the gems.

You need to relax you get too worked up over this.

Thanos defeated all of the warriors assembled while screwing around. When Thanos wants to get serious his dials go up to infinity and he overpowers Thor.

Black bolt z
If you can't tell me how else they could defeat him then you are just wasting my time. That was the only way they could as any person reading the comic with knowledge about the powers he had access to based on what he displayed it's obvious they lacked the power to defeat him without separating him from the gems.

You need to relax you get too worked up over this.

Thanos defeated all of the warriors assembled while screwing around. When Thanos wants to get serious his dials go up to infinity and he overpowers Thor. Your theroey that their only chance to take the gem form his is unproven speculation.He never stated what their chance was just that they had a chance.I don't need to know how they would win thanos knew that.

You need to come up with an argument.

No he didn't defeat them all.With the power gem he couldn't kill people like hulk and drax and wouldn't have been able to kill thor or wolverine without the other gems.So if he fails to put down these people how on earth is he going to put down RKT.He's not.Get used to it.

Joker793
RKT

bbrem123
Your theroey that their only chance to take the gem form his is unproven speculation.He never stated what their chance was just that they had a chance.I don't need to know how they would win thanos knew that.

No he didn't defeat them all.With the power gem he couldn't kill people like hulk and drax and wouldn't have been able to kill thor or wolverine without the other gems.So if he fails to put down these people how on earth is he going to put down RKT.He's not.Get used to it.

every said was wrong here confused

Black bolt z
every said was right here big grin ninja

quanchi112
Your theroey that their only chance to take the gem form his is unproven speculation.He never stated what their chance was just that they had a chance.I don't need to know how they would win thanos knew that.

No he didn't defeat them all.With the power gem he couldn't kill people like hulk and drax and wouldn't have been able to kill thor or wolverine without the other gems.So if he fails to put down these people how on earth is he going to put down RKT.He's not.Get used to it. He could kill the Hulk or Drax even though he didn't. It's like you simply don't understand things unless they are stated in black and white.

Thor with the power gem wasn't able to be beaten physically while tapping into the power gem just like Thanos in the ig battle and right here.

Thanos stomps.

Black bolt z
He could kill the Hulk or Drax even though he didn't. It's like you simply don't understand things unless they are stated in black and white.

Thor with the power gem wasn't able to be beaten physically while tapping into the power gem just like Thanos in the ig battle and right here.

Thanos stomps. So why did he kill everyone else and not them?When trying to impress mistress death not killing people seems like a bad idea correct?Correct.

Your point.I never said he could beat him physically.He can't.But he has other methods then smashing peoples face in?

the Darkone
Thanos wins, the power gem is infinity. As much I like Thor aint going to win.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thanos wins, the power gem is infinity. As much I like Thor aint going to win. And RKT can mindrape him,steal his soul,or stop time on him.

quanchi112
So why did he kill everyone else and not them?When trying to impress mistress death not killing people seems like a bad idea correct?Correct.

Your point.I never said he could beat him physically.He can't.But he has other methods then smashing peoples face in? He was dealing with them in any way he saw fit and whatever way struck him at the time. Like he can't kill the Hulk with the gems? This is one of the worst things I have ever read online in three years of doing this.

So if he can't be beat physically then how were the heroes going to beat him with the gems? Give me something I mean you have noting yet keep begging me to make your case for you.

And RKT can mindrape him,steal his soul,or stop time on him. Thor doesn't mindrape and you have to prove he can mindrape Thanos which has never happened. Wow. He's also never stopped time in battle yet in another thread the MM feat doesn't count even though that's 1 more time than Thor stopped time in battle. At least try to cover up your double standards.

Black bolt z
He was dealing with them in any way he saw fit and whatever way struck him at the time. Like he can't kill the Hulk with the gems? This is one of the worst things I have ever read online in three years of doing this.

So if he can't be beat physically then how were the heroes going to beat him with the gems? Give me something I mean you have noting yet keep begging me to make your case for you.

Thor doesn't mindrape and you have to prove he can mindrape Thanos which has never happened. Wow. He's also never stopped time in battle yet in another thread the MM feat doesn't count even though that's 1 more time than Thor stopped time in battle. At least try to cover up your double standards. If he was trying to impress death why would he not kill them?He failed to put down hulk and drax and only killed thor and wolverine by using other gems.

You make my case for me?What are you talking about.I don't need to know.Thanos knew.That .05% might have been take the gems from him but he never said.It's just unproven speculation.Thanos never said "their only chance is to take the gauntlet from me" so it's just unproven speculation.Your hero knew he could be defeated.Deal with it.

Odin has mindraped thor(which thanos failed to do)and regular RKT is above odin who has controlled an entire planet.This RKT could probably control 100 planets.He's at least 100x stronger then odin and 200x stronger then thanos.And what is thanos's best mind feat?Not controlling an entire planet.So explain how RKT can't mindrape thanos.

rotiart
On panel evidence beats speculative garbage

thanos with power gem has feats
this orgasmic creation has none

therefore thanos wins

Black bolt z
What?So RKT doesn't have feats?And he's x50.

RKT wins.

bbrem123
If he was trying to impress death why would he not kill them?He failed to put down hulk and drax and only killed thor and wolverine by using other gems.

You make my case for me?What are you talking about.I don't need to know.Thanos knew.That .05% might have been take the gems from him but he never said.It's just unproven speculation.Thanos never said "their only chance is to take the gauntlet from me" so it's just unproven speculation.Your hero knew he could be defeated.Deal with it.

Odin has mindraped thor(which thanos failed to do)and regular RKT is above odin who has controlled an entire planet.This RKT could probably control 100 planets.He's at least 100x stronger then odin and 200x stronger then thanos.And what is thanos's best mind feat?Not controlling an entire planet.So explain how RKT can't mindrape thanos.

you are pretty much saying that drax and hulk can not die by physical force....thanos has an infinite amount more power then RKT does

your not making any sense...saying thanos with power gem cant kill hulk and drax is pretty foolish if you ask me

Nihilist
On panel evidence beats speculative garbage

thanos with power gem has feats
this orgasmic creation has none

thumb up

quanchi112
If he was trying to impress death why would he not kill them?He failed to put down hulk and drax and only killed thor and wolverine by using other gems.

Odin has mindraped thor(which thanos failed to do)and regular RKT is above odin who has controlled an entire planet.This RKT could probably control 100 planets.He's at least 100x stronger then odin and 200x stronger then thanos.And what is thanos's best mind feat?Not controlling an entire planet.So explain how RKT can't mindrape thanos. You are making zero sense. Everyone sees it and knows it and to claim he can't kill Drax or the Hulk just because he chose not to with the powers he had at his disposal is just ignorance at it's finest.

No, it isn't unproven it's adding 2=2 and coming up with 4. You can't even tell me another way for them to beat Thanos and are just making a spectacle of yourself.

Thanos was trying to help Thor and it was an entirely different situation than what a normal mind battle so again you fail.

Most of the numbers you are putting up is just foolishness with no data or anything to support them. Thanos' power is infinite whereas Thor's isn.t Thanos wins and so do I.

Black bolt z
you are pretty much saying that drax and hulk can not die by physical force....thanos has an infinite amount more power then RKT does

your not making any sense...saying thanos with power gem cant kill hulk and drax is pretty foolish if you ask me I never said that.

I also never said he can't kill them.I said that he failed to put them down.And if he is supposedly so uber with the power gem then how come he couldn't put down people that could be oneshotted by a regular RKT much less this one?What is he going to do to RKT?

quanchi112
I never said that.

I also never said he can't kill them.I said that he failed to put them down.And if he is supposedly so uber with the power gem then how come he couldn't put down people that could be oneshotted by a regular RKT much less this one?What is he going to do to RKT? He did whatever came to his mind when he fought each and every person. he screwed with them. He could have turned any of them into children's blocks and shattered them so you really have nothing.

Black bolt z
You are making zero sense. Everyone sees it and knows it and to claim he can't kill Drax or the Hulk just because he chose not to with the powers he had at his disposal is just ignorance at it's finest.

No, it isn't unproven it's adding 2=2 and coming up with 4. You can't even tell me another way for them to beat Thanos and are just making a spectacle of yourself.

Thanos was trying to help Thor and it was an entirely different situation than what a normal mind battle so again you fail.

Most of the numbers you are putting up is just foolishness with no data or anything to support them. Thanos' power is infinite whereas Thor's isn.t Thanos wins and so do I. I also never said he can't kill them.I said that he failed to put them down.And if he is supposedly so uber with the power gem then how come he couldn't put down people that could be oneshotted by a regular RKT much less this one?What is he going to do to RKT?

Your the one with unproven speculation.I don't need to know how they would do it.Thanos knew.Your hero knew.Thanos never said "their only chance is to take the gauntlet from me" so it's unproven speculation to say that their only chance was to take the gauntlet..05% chance =.05% chance no matter how it is.

So thanos failed at heling thor but odin succeded.Now wouldn't that mean Odin is better at mindrapign then thanos?Probably.And RKT>Odin and this RKT>>>>Regular RKT.SO yeah....mindrape him.

Regular Odin was able to control a planet.RKT is about x2 odin.Regular RKT could probably control 2 planets.This RKT is x50 so he could control 100x planets.Unlike you I have some evidence.Your argument is "thanos is invincible so he wins".Thanos's mastery over power is infinite.He has many other options.Mainly mindrape.RKT wins easy.

Nihilist
I also never said he can't kill them.I said that he failed to put them down.And if he is supposedly so uber with the power gem then how come he couldn't put down people that could be oneshotted by a regular RKT much less this one?What is he going to do to RKT?

Your the one with unproven speculation.I don't need to know how they would do it.Thanos knew.Your hero knew.Thanos never said "their only chance is to take the gauntlet from me" so it's unproven speculation to say that their only chance was to take the gauntlet..05% chance =.05% chance no matter how it is.

So thanos failed at heling thor but odin succeded.Now wouldn't that mean Odin is better at mindrapign then thanos?Probably.And RKT>Odin and this RKT>>>>Regular RKT.SO yeah....mindrape him.

Regular Odin was able to control a planet.RKT is about x2 odin.Regular RKT could probably control 2 planets.This RKT is x50 so he could control 100x planets.Unlike you I have some evidence.Your argument is "thanos is invincible so he wins".Thanos's mastery over power is infinite.He has many other options.Mainly mindrape.RKT wins easy. You do know Thanos mind is strong enough for he to try and mind rape a well nourished Galactus.

quanchi112

Regular Odin was able to control a planet.RKT is about x2 odin.Regular RKT could probably control 2 planets.This RKT is x50 so he could control 100x planets.Unlike you I have some evidence.Your argument is "thanos is invincible so he wins".Thanos's mastery over power is infinite.He has many other options.Mainly mindrape.RKT wins easy. So? he took care of them and could have killed them with a thought so they got off easy. Your posts are just fool of nonpoints and a waste of bandwith.

Beat him down.

2=2+4 tell me how else they could have beaten him then. if you can't i win.

Because Odin knows his son far better and didn't dominate him into submission he inspired Thor to do so out of love for him.

Your numbers make no sense and are unproven while Thanos has infinite power.

Black bolt z
He did whatever came to his mind when he fought each and every person. he screwed with them. He could have turned any of them into children's blocks and shattered them so you really have nothing. Not with just the power gem.He had to use the other gems to turn beat thor and wolverine.So no he couldn't have.He failed to put down hulk and drax.What is he going to do to RKT?Much less this one.Originally posted by Nihilist
You do know Thanos mind is strong enough for he to try and mind rape a well nourished Galactus. And did he succeded in mindraping galactus?Didn't think so.Originally posted by quanchi112
So? he took care of them and could have killed them with a thought so they got off easy. Your posts are just fool of nonpoints and a waste of bandwith.

Beat him down.

2=2+4 tell me how else they could have beaten him then. if you can't i win.

Because Odin knows his son far better and didn't dominate him into submission he inspired Thor to do so out of love for him.

Your numbers make no sense and are unproven while Thanos has infinite power. So he could have put them down because you say so?He failed to put them down while trying so how is he going to hurt RKT?He's not.

Not really.So he can't put hulk down but he's going to put someone abstract level down by hitting him?Phail.Epic epic phail.

2=2+4?Doesn't make sense does it?I don't need to know.Thanos knew.And no you don't win.You can't win because you can't prove it.SHow me where thanos says "their only chance is to take the gaunetlet from me".Until you find that it's just unproven speculation.You lose I win.

Again you are here with BS.Because he knew thor better meant he could mindrape him better?If I know someone for 10 years and they are a body builder that means I can't beat them up much easier?Not really.

I actually had evidence and my numbers make sense while your only argument is "thanos is infinite".RKT mindrapes him easily while thanos tries to beat him down.And fails.

Nihilist
And did he succeded in mindraping galactus?Didn't think so. laughing out loud Have you ever seen anyone do that to Galactus..no, and i love they way you are self destructing into a troll.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
laughing out loud Have you ever seen anyone do that to Galactus..no, and i love they way you are self destructing into a troll. Trying to mindrape galactus isn't a feat.Failing isn't a feat.If the comic says that thanos almost succeded you have something there.But if it doesn't....no.

Nihilist
Trying to mindrape galactus isn't a feat.Failing isn't a feat.If the comic says that thanos almost succeded you have something there.But if it doesn't....no. Answer the question have you ever seen any one be able to do that to Galactus, during Secret Wars Xavier said he couldnt even enter Galactus mind as it was to strong.

Black bolt z
Answer the question have you ever seen any one be able to do that to Galactus, during Secret Wars Xavier said he couldnt even enter Galactus mind as it was to strong. Yeah.And who ever said xavier>Thanos?Trying to mindrape galactus and failing isn't a good feat.If it specifically says thanos almost succededs that something but if it doesn't it's not really impressive.

Nihilist
Yeah.And who ever said xavier>Thanos?Trying to mindrape galactus and failing isn't a good feat.If it specifically says thanos almost succededs that something but if it doesn't it's not really impressive. See you just dont understand do you, Thanos was on the verge of mind raping a well nourished Galactus, that Galactus is still above this RKT, and this Thanos has the power gem amping his mental defence and offence.

quanchi112
Not with just the power gem.He had to use the other gems to turn beat thor and wolverine.So no he couldn't have.He failed to put down hulk and drax.What is he going to do to RKT?Much less this one. And did he succeded in mindraping galactus?Didn't think so. So he could have put them down because you say so?He failed to put them down while trying so how is he going to hurt RKT?He's not.

Not really.So he can't put hulk down but he's going to put someone abstract level down by hitting him?Phail.Epic epic phail.

2=2+4?Doesn't make sense does it?I don't need to know.Thanos knew.And no you don't win.You can't win because you can't prove it.SHow me where thanos says "their only chance is to take the gaunetlet from me".Until you find that it's just unproven speculation.You lose I win.

Again you are here with BS.Because he knew thor better meant he could mindrape him better?If I know someone for 10 years and they are a body builder that means I can't beat them up much easier?Not really.

I actually had evidence and my numbers make sense while your only argument is "thanos is infinite".RKT mindrapes him easily while thanos tries to beat him down.And fails. That's never been proven and he can defeat with the power gem so it's a moot point.

Thanos with the power gem and serious crushes RK Thor who can't beat him despite his best efforts.

He did so. He took this fight not seriously and still mauled the competition which Warlock knew couldn't beat him and that the Surfer was their only chance. Read the actual story.

He can put down the Hulk and you saying he can't shows you
a)don't know who Thanos is or what he's capable of
b)don't know what the power gem is or what it's capable of.
c)Thor is less powerful than the power gem.

Odin didn't mindrape him here he convinced Thor to overcome his own mental illness because Odin is his father and he loves and is inspired by him not Thanos. Get a clue.

You have zero proof Thor can mindrape him. Keep spouting things we have never seen in a comic. K.

Black bolt z
See you just dont understand do you, Thanos was on the verge of mind raping a well nourished Galactus, that Galactus is still above this RKT, and this Thanos has the power gem amping his mental defence and offence. On the verge?Does the comic say thanos was almost breaking galactus's mental wall?I'm not sure the PG would amp his mental defense and offence.I know it amps other gems but...So someone who is twice as powerful as someone who can control a whole planet and then gets a amp x50 can't mindrape puny thanos?Originally posted by quanchi112
That's never been proven and he can defeat with the power gem so it's a moot point.

Thanos with the power gem and serious crushes RK Thor who can't beat him despite his best efforts.

He did so. He took this fight not seriously and still mauled the competition which Warlock knew couldn't beat him and that the Surfer was their only chance. Read the actual story.

He can put down the Hulk and you saying he can't shows you
a)don't know who Thanos is or what he's capable of
b)don't know what the power gem is or what it's capable of.
c)Thor is less powerful than the power gem.

Odin didn't mindrape him here he convinced Thor to overcome his own mental illness because Odin is his father and he loves and is inspired by him not Thanos. Get a clue.

You have zero proof Thor can mindrape him. Keep spouting things we have never seen in a comic. K. It's never proven that he didn't use the other gems to turn thor to glass or adamantium to rubber?Cmon even you can't be this stupid.Yes he can.Just not physically

Other way around.Thanos failed to put down hulk.He's not doing crap to RKT.

Find where someone says "our only chance is to take the gauntlet from him".He took the fight nonseriously...sure...thats why he used the other gems and still failed to put down hulk and drax.

He can put down hulk.Never said he couldn't.But he failed to do it.When trying to impress death would it have made sense to kill the opponent?He failed to put down hulk and drax so he anit doing crap to RKT.He couldn't even get past dooms shields.

Sure...your back to "he's his father so he has a better chance"

I have proof thor can mindrape.RKT has odin force and odin has mindraped.Thats like saying someone else with the gauntlet can't stop time.Just because someone else is using it.

bbrem123
On the verge?Does the comic say thanos was almost breaking galactus's mental wall?I'm not sure the PG would amp his mental defense and offence.I know it amps other gems but...So someone who is twice as powerful as someone who can control a whole planet and then gets a amp x50 can't mindrape puny thanos? It's never proven that he didn't use the other gems to turn thor to glass or adamantium to rubber?Cmon even you can't be this stupid.Yes he can.Just not physically

Find where someone says "our only chance is to take the gauntlet from him".He took the fight nonseriously...sure...thats why he used the other gems and still failed to put down hulk and drax.

He can put down hulk.Never said he couldn't.But he failed to do it.When trying to impress death would it have made sense to kill the opponent?He failed to put down hulk and drax so he anit doing crap to RKT.He couldn't even get past dooms shields.

I have proof thor can mindrape.RKT has odin force and odin has mindraped.Thats like saying someone else with the gauntlet can't stop time.Just because someone else is using it.

if you look at the images shown then you can plainly see that he is penetrating galactus's mind...you dont need narration for everything that happens in comics...that just stupid

he failed to put down hulk...your telling me a person will all the power and energy that ever existed and ever will exist cant put down the hulk or RKT...come on now man

where does it say he used the other gems? it didnt....u r just making it up...he says that he is cutting off all the other gems...that is why they were at least able to fight back...seems you dont have an argument here at all, so you are resorting to saying he used other gems...even with no proof at all

he turns nova into toy blocks...she hulk gets turned into a bunch of hair...thor to glass then shatters him...and ur telling me he was having trouble with drax and hulk... confused

if you didnt notice how they were all trying for the gauntlet(doom, warlock and surfer)...cuz they were the only smart ones and knew it was the only way they could win...its pretty obvious...you cant have everything stated on panel that is just stupid...its a comic the story is told through images

quanchi112
On the verge?Does the comic say thanos was almost breaking galactus's mental wall?I'm not sure the PG would amp his mental defense and offence.I know it amps other gems but...So someone who is twice as powerful as someone who can control a whole planet and then gets a amp x50 can't mindrape puny thanos? It's never proven that he didn't use the other gems to turn thor to glass or adamantium to rubber?Cmon even you can't be this stupid.Yes he can.Just not physically

I have proof thor can mindrape.RKT has odin force and odin has mindraped.Thats like saying someone else with the gauntlet can't stop time.Just because someone else is using it. You don't know the abilities of the power gem. It's k.

Thanos screwed around with the Hulk and this has to be one of the worst arguments I have ever seen. Thanos is far greater than the Hulk without the gems and him screwing around means nothing in the ig. Thanos with the power gem slaughters a mountain of Hulks.

If you can't give me a situation where they can beat him other than taking away the gems then I accept your concession.

Odin has never mindraped anyone in battle and Thor has never done so either so you don't have one single instance yet your claim it. For shame. Thanos dominates.

Black bolt z
if you look at the images shown then you can plainly see that he is penetrating galactus's mind...you dont need narration for everything that happens in comics...that just stupid

he failed to put down hulk...your telling me a person will all the power and energy that ever existed and ever will exist cant put down the hulk or RKT...come on now man

where does it say he used the other gems? it didnt....u r just making it up...he says that he is cutting off all the other gems...that is why they were at least able to fight back...seems you dont have an argument here at all, so you are resorting to saying he used other gems...even with no proof at all

he turns nova into toy blocks...she hulk gets turned into a bunch of hair...thor to glass then shatters him...and ur telling me he was having trouble with drax and hulk... confused

if you didnt notice how they were all trying for the gauntlet(doom, warlock and surfer)...cuz they were the only smart ones and knew it was the only way they could win...its pretty obvious...you cant have everything stated on panel that is just stupid...its a comic the story is told through images Scans of that mindrape please.

Never said he can't.I said he failed to.And when trying to impress death not killing someone is a bad idea.So if he failed to put them down and only succeded in killing thor and wolverine by using the other gems.How is he going to take down someone abstract level?

So turning thor to glass and adamantium to rubber was done using the power gem?Riiiiiiiight....lets go with that.Show proof that the power gem can turn people to glass then we'll talk.

He didn't use the other gems.Not on hulk and drax.Thats why he failed to put them down.And thanks for the nova thing.I read that part like ten times and still didn't get what happened to nova.

Getting the gauntlet away was their best chance.I never doubted that.But not their only chance.Thanos stated they had a .05% chance to beat him.He didn't state how just they had a chance.And saying that their only chance was taking it is false.It hasn't been stated so it's just unproven speclation.
You don't know the abilities of the power gem. It's k.

Thanos screwed around with the Hulk and this has to be one of the worst arguments I have ever seen. Thanos is far greater than the Hulk without the gems and him screwing around means nothing in the ig. Thanos with the power gem slaughters a mountain of Hulks.

If you can't give me a situation where they can beat him other than taking away the gems then I accept your concession.

Odin has never mindraped anyone in battle and Thor has never done so either so you don't have one single instance yet your claim it. For shame. Thanos dominates. Too bad I do.Stop insulting others.Thanos failed to put down hulk and drax and only took down thor and wolveirne by using the other gems.He isn't killing RKT.At least not in the time it would take for RKT to take thanos down.

Yes he is tougher then hulk even without the gem.But he was still trying to kill them all and still failed to do it.He couldn't beat thor or wolverine without other gems and failed to put down hulk and drax.He couldn't even get past dooms shields.He has almost no chance of taking down RKT in the time it would take RKT to take down thanos.

I don't need to know.Thanos knew.Your hero knew.To say that was their only chance is unproven speculation.Your using fallacy.Taking the gauntlet is their best chance not their only.Because thanos never stated it you can't prove anything and I accept your concession.You lose.

So because he hasn't done it in battle that means he can't do it?Thats the stupiest thing I have ever heard.RKT has odin's powers so since odin can mindrape RKT can mindrape.Sorry you don't know the character.Thanos loses.Doesn't matter how much you love him you lost.

Nihilist
Scans of that mindrape please.I found some respect thread scans, but they dont work, i'll try a post them later.

It's called matter manipulation, a power Thanos already has, the power gem just amps the users own power to a higher degree.

He used the time gem on Drax sending him into the past, and he used the reality gem or the mind gem on Hulk to make himself look 3x bigger than the Hulk.

Black bolt z
I found some respect thread scans, but they dont work, i'll try a post them later.

It's called matter manipulation, a power Thanos already has, the power gem just amps the users own power to a higher degree.

He used the time gem on Drax sending him into the past, and he used the reality gem or the mind gem on Hulk to make himself look 3x bigger than the Hulk. Please post the scans when you have time.

But amp it enough to turn thor to glass and adamantium to rubber?Also thats not the power of the power gem thats thanos's power being amped by the power gem.

Exactly so he had to have used the other gems.

Nihilist
Please post the scans when you have time.

Yeah, why not, he turned a skrull to stone under his own power and Skrulls have complete molecular control of thier whole bodys and he also returned a destroyed house back to its original state after it was destroyed. Thats what i said, it amps the user of the gem own power to a massive degree, ie his matter manipulation, like it was amp his telepathic powers.

At seperate times yes, he used matter manipulation on Wolverine,Thor,Namor and She Hulk and possibly Nova to a extent.

quanchi112
Scans of that mindrape please.

Never said he can't.I said he failed to.And when trying to impress death not killing someone is a bad idea.So if he failed to put them down and only succeded in killing thor and wolverine by using the other gems.How is he going to take down someone abstract level?

So turning thor to glass and adamantium to rubber was done using the power gem?Riiiiiiiight....lets go with that.Show proof that the power gem can turn people to glass then we'll talk.

He didn't use the other gems.Not on hulk and drax.Thats why he failed to put them down.And thanks for the nova thing.I read that part like ten times and still didn't get what happened to nova.

Getting the gauntlet away was their best chance.I never doubted that.But not their only chance.Thanos stated they had a .05% chance to beat him.He didn't state how just they had a chance.And saying that their only chance was taking it is false.It hasn't been stated so it's just unproven speclation.
Too bad I do.Stop insulting others.Thanos failed to put down hulk and drax and only took down thor and wolveirne by using the other gems.He isn't killing RKT.At least not in the time it would take for RKT to take thanos down.

Yes he is tougher then hulk even without the gem.But he was still trying to kill them all and still failed to do it.He couldn't beat thor or wolverine without other gems and failed to put down hulk and drax.He couldn't even get past dooms shields.He has almost no chance of taking down RKT in the time it would take RKT to take down thanos.

I don't need to know.Thanos knew.Your hero knew.To say that was their only chance is unproven speculation.Your using fallacy.Taking the gauntlet is their best chance not their only.Because thanos never stated it you can't prove anything and I accept your concession.You lose.

So because he hasn't done it in battle that means he can't do it?Thats the stupiest thing I have ever heard.RKT has odin's powers so since odin can mindrape RKT can mindrape.Sorry you don't know the character.Thanos loses.Doesn't matter how much you love him you lost. You admit he can put them down so regardless of what he did you admit he can kill them just as easily so it's a moot point in a forum matchup. Thor is less powerful and less intelligent so he loses.

He was toying with them all and beating them in whatever ways he could think of at the moment with creativity. He wasn't all out he was putting a show for Death. Reread the comic you missed it.

Black bolt z
He could put them down after a while but failed to.And if he fails to put down hulk hes not doing crap to this RKT.He could kill them but he failed to.RKT is going to take him down while thanos is trying to pound on him.RKT can just as easily stay in the air and thanos wouldn't be able to touch him.

He was using the other gems and it looked like he was scared of thor.So no he wasn't toying with them.Yes...he was.That was the point of using the power gem alone at all...read the comic again.Or for the first time since you obviously didn't know.I think you need to read it.Really.Read any comic.I'm sure it will be your first.

quanchi112
He could put them down after a while but failed to.And if he fails to put down hulk hes not doing crap to this RKT.He could kill them but he failed to.RKT is going to take him down while thanos is trying to pound on him.RKT can just as easily stay in the air and thanos wouldn't be able to touch him.

He was using the other gems and it looked like he was scared of thor.So no he wasn't toying with them.Yes...he was.That was the point of using the power gem alone at all...read the comic again.Or for the first time since you obviously didn't know.I think you need to read it.Really.Read any comic.I'm sure it will be your first. You have no points and are just making up things while most on here have no idea what you even mean anymore. Thanos beats Thor because he''s more powerful and has intimate knowledge on the gem.

Black bolt z
You have no points and are just making up things while most on here have no idea what you even mean anymore. Thanos beats Thor because he''s more powerful and has intimate knowledge on the gem. Acctually it's you that is making things up.Your argument is just insulting someone and relying on fanboyism and fallacy.Thanos isn't beating thor.He will not do enough damage to take him down.

bbrem123
you dont know what ur talking about do u?...he has all the power ever to exist...how is he not doing enough damage to but thor down?

please explain

it doesnt matter if the unipower increased him by 5,000,000...he still has less power then thanos with the power gem

Black bolt z
you dont know what ur talking about do u?...he has all the power ever to exist...how is he not doing enough damage to but thor down?

please explain

it doesnt matter if the unipower increased him by 5,000,000...he still has less power then thanos with the power gem That he was trying to kill all the heroes yet he still failed to put down hulk and drax.And had to use the other gems to take down wolverine,thor,etc...

He's not putting down someone abstract level in the time it would take for RKT to put him down.

TheTyrant
Thanos with full control of the gem would win.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Thanos with full control of the gem would win. How?

TheTyrant
How?

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/5983/ig40yf.th.jpg

Black bolt z
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/5983/ig40yf.th.jpg I recognize the picture from thanos quest but it won't let me zoom in and I can't read it.If you could make it bigger.

TheTyrant
I recognize the picture from thanos quest but it won't let me zoom in and I can't read it.If you could make it bigger.

http://img219.imageshack.us/i/ig40yf.jpg/

Black bolt z
http://img219.imageshack.us/i/ig40yf.jpg/ So basically it makes you omnipotent...no.I still haven't been convinced that the power gem can take down someone abstract level.He can beat thanos by mindrape,stealing his soul,or stopping time on him and taking the gem then proceed to beat his purple face in.

quanchi112
Acctually it's you that is making things up.Your argument is just insulting someone and relying on fanboyism and fallacy.Thanos isn't beating thor.He will not do enough damage to take him down. I back myself up with the application of the power gem in Thanos' hands whereas you pretend things without proving them.

So basically it makes you omnipotent...no.I still haven't been convinced that the power gem can take down someone abstract level.He can beat thanos by mindrape,stealing his soul,or stopping time on him and taking the gem then proceed to beat his purple face in. Thor is nowhere near abstract level and he doesn't mindrape his opponents, ever.

Black bolt z
I back myself up with the application of the power gem in Thanos' hands whereas you pretend things without proving them.

Thor is nowhere near abstract level and he doesn't mindrape his opponents, ever. No you don't.You rely on fanboyism and fallacy.You would probably say there is way for LT to take down thanos with Power gem.He's just that powerful.Guess your think quanchilogic makes thanos invinvible.

An elder god x50 would be abstract level.He can mindrape so it is a viable option.

quanchi112
No you don't.You rely on fanboyism and fallacy.You would probably say there is way for LT to take down thanos with Power gem.He's just that powerful.Guess your think quanchilogic makes thanos invinvible.

An elder god x50 would be abstract level.He can mindrape so it is a viable option. Different leevls of infinity but Thor doesn't have infinite power so he loses.

Black bolt z
Different leevls of infinity but Thor doesn't have infinite power so he loses. Odin has been described as omnipotent but this thor doesn't have infinite power.Phail.Thanos loses.You lose.

Nihilist
Odin has been described as omnipotent but this thor doesn't have infinite power.Phail.Thanos loses.You lose. Are you ever gonna back up anything you say with feats or are just gonna mouth off.

Black bolt z
Are you ever gonna back up anything you say with feats or are just gonna mouth off. I do back them up.Odin has been described as omnipotent as many members here can tell you.Yet he thinks this RKT who would be at least abstract level doesn't have infinite power.I'm wondering if he is so unbeatable why did he even need IG.Why not just power gem?It seems to make him unstoppable.

RKT can mindrape him,steal his soul,or stop time on him and take the gem.

quanchi112
Odin has been described as omnipotent but this thor doesn't have infinite power.Phail.Thanos loses.You lose. And" We've seen him go down to far less than Thanos. he needs to rehcarge all the time and is anything but omnipotent. He has limits and is less powerful than the Void.Originally posted by Black bolt z
I do back them up.Odin has been described as omnipotent as many members here can tell you.Yet he thinks this RKT who would be at least abstract level doesn't have infinite power.I'm wondering if he is so unbeatable why did he even need IG.Why not just power gem?It seems to make him unstoppable.

RKT can mindrape him,steal his soul,or stop time on him and take the gem. You have become the king of speculation.

Black bolt z
And" We've seen him go down to far less than Thanos. he needs to rehcarge all the time and is anything but omnipotent. He has limits and is less powerful than the Void. You have become the king of speculation. Yet he beat thanos so...how does that work?All the time...you mean once a year...Void would get WTFpwned by thanos,DS,and odin.

Now I have become the prince of countering your stupid arguments.ODG is the king.

quanchi112
Yet he beat thanos so...how does that work?All the time...you mean once a year...Void would get WTFpwned by thanos,DS,and odin.

Now I have become the prince of countering your stupid arguments.ODG is the king. He didn't beat Thanos and here's where your reading comprehension becomes an issue again.

Black bolt z
He didn't beat Thanos and here's where your reading comprehension becomes an issue again. Odin did beat thanos.Thanos said so.

quanchi112
Odin did beat thanos.Thanos said so. That was a clone.

Black bolt z
That was a clone. So You have three options.And choose one by saying option 1,option 2,or option 3.

1:That was the real thanos
2:That was a clone with his real memorys
3:That was a clone that for no apparent reason thanos had the memory that he lost to odin put in.

quanchi112
So You have three options.And choose one by saying option 1,option 2,or option 3.

1:That was the real thanos
2:That was a clone with his real memorys
3:That was a clone that for no apparent reason thanos had the memory that he lost to odin put in. The clones was incorrect.

Black bolt z
The clones was incorrect. So why did he do it?For no apparent reason.Epic fail.

quanchi112
So why did he do it?For no apparent reason.Epic fail. It was a clone which ended up being a massive failure. Duh.

Black bolt z
It was a clone which ended up being a massive failure. Duh. So why did thanos implement the memory that he lost for no reason?he had a reason...because it was true.Unless you think thanos thought it would be fun to joke and say he lost.I swear one more...

quanchi112
So why did thanos implement the memory that he lost for no reason?he had a reason...because it was true.Unless you think thanos thought it would be fun to joke and say he lost.I swear one more... Why would he do such a thing and it's never referenced to. We saw the battle and there was no winner.

Black bolt z
Why would he do such a thing and it's never referenced to. We saw the battle and there was no winner. I don't know thats for you to answer either

1:It was the real thanos
2:It was a clone with thanos's real memorys
3:It was a clone that for no reason thanos implemented the memorys that were fake for no reason.It makes no sense why he would do it.Yet he did.

Choose an option.Say 1,2 or 3.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>