Ego vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightyeargee
iz this a good fight?

galactusischere
Ego.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by lightyeargee
iz this a good fight?

No.

dev10n
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
No. is that you in tht pic

guy222
Ego

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by dev10n
is that you in tht pic

Yea, why? Do I turn you on?

Originally posted by lightyeargee
iz this a good fight? Not really. Ego is too much for thanos.

Warlord
Yea, why? Do I turn you on?

best hair ever

Black bolt z
Yea, why? Do I turn you on? Very much.

Ego stomps.

Colossus-Big C
Yea, why? Do I turn you on? on a serouis note you look like a very annoying person

Nihilist
If this is the latest version of Ego, Thanos wins.

Black bolt z
How does thanos beat someone on low abstract level?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Black bolt z
How does thanos beat someone on low abstract level? lmfao Ego isn't low abstract at all and doesn't have any feats to say so, recently Nova held his own against Ego then
Lobotamized him

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
lmfao Ego isn't low abstract at all and doesn't have any feats to say so, recently Nova held his own against Ego then
Lobotamized him Scans please.Last I read of him his is not that far below galactus.

Colossus-Big C
recent ego sucks

classic ego battled and almost beat galactus, he also took on all the celestials at the same time and killed a few of them

Black bolt z
Scas of recent ego please.Last thing I read him in was like 90's.

Nihilist
Scans please.Last I read of him his is not that far below galactus. buy and read some comics for once , instead of running blind as always

Black bolt z
buy and read some comics for once , instead of running blind as always How am I running blind?What have I read of ego of all his showing I have read he is not that far below galactus.Mabye he has sucked recently.I don't know that because I don't have that comic.It's also not like ego is the most written about character.Now I guess:

Classic ego stomps
Current loses

Bentley
lmfao Ego isn't low abstract at all and doesn't have any feats to say so, recently Nova held his own against Ego then
Lobotamized him

He was inside his head next to his brain, that kind of helped.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Bentley
He was inside his head next to his brain, that kind of helped. Well surfer was inside him and that didn't help...

JakeTheBank
Well surfer was inside him

sick

Black bolt z
Only you guys would think of that...

Colossus-Big C
isnt ego a guy?

Nihilist
How am I running blind?What have I read of ego of all his showing I have read he is not that far below galactus.Mabye he has sucked recently.I don't know that because I don't have that comic.It's also not like ego is the most written about character.Now I guess:

Classic ego stomps
Current loses You know what you did, you tried to be a smart ass with your question as if was implying Thanos could beat classic Ego.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Bentley
He was inside his head next to his brain, that kind of helped. And he was able to withstand Ego's blasts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.