Megaman vs Zero (Zero in Megaman)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordxalba
Who wins?

Kirikaze Fuuma
Original Megaman would lose.

If this is Megaman X, I don't know.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by lordxalba
Who wins? You realize that there are multiple characters to bear the name Mega Man, right? Which one are you talking about?

Its likely that all the other Mega Men get slaughtered, with the exception of X.

lordxalba
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Original Megaman would lose.

If this is Megaman X, I don't know.

Its Megaman x vs Zero

Kirikaze Fuuma
X and Zero? Both of them are pretty equal. Even though the power gap between them at the beginning of X1 is very huge.

It's a hard choice. But, I'll give this one to X if he has ultimate armor. Nova strike + Powered charge shot for the win.

I kinda agree with the outcome of this epic video. Even though the battle scene is exaggerated.

ER3dclq3H7o

MooCowofJustice
X has the advantage after X1. His power just keeps increasing, by that point or at least X4 he is Zero's equal, and he should keep getting stronger.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
X has the advantage after X1. His power just keeps increasing, by that point or at least X4 he is Zero's equal, and he should keep getting stronger.

They've always been assumed to be equals as far as overall power goes.
The OP is very unclear as well. Does X get his armors? Does Zero get his chips and form changes? And so on and so forth.

Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
X and Zero? Both of them are pretty equal. Even though the power gap between them at the beginning of X1 is very huge.

It's a hard choice. But, I'll give this one to X if he has ultimate armor. Nova strike + Powered charge shot for the win.

I kinda agree with the outcome of this epic video. Even though the battle scene is exaggerated.

ER3dclq3H7o
In X5, Zero can cancel out X's charged shots with his purple Saber. By the time of the Zero series, the saber can get the same function (canceling out enemy shots), but it's hard to say if it would cancel out X's Charged Shots. He has the Z-Shield though.

~ Also, does Zero get Cyber Elves? They could easily turn the tide of the duel in his favor.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
In X5, Zero can cancel out X's charged shots with his purple Saber. By the time of the Zero series, the saber can get the same function (canceling out enemy shots), but it's hard to say if it would cancel out X's Charged Shots. He has the Z-Shield though.

~ Also, does Zero get Cyber Elves? They could easily turn the tide of the duel in his favor.

Since I never played MMZ, I just used Zero from X series. And, maybe his purple saber would stop X's shot but I doubt he'll do the same with charge shot (just like in that video)

Demonic Phoenix
Actually, I'm fairly certain he can stop charged shots from X's Ultimate Armor in X5, provided he has the purple saber at the time (which comes with the Black Armor).

No End N Site
Capcom has stated that all the MM's are equal and the OG, X, and the even later version that appear in Zero are reincarnate of each other. Even though some times, that doesn't make sense.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by No End N Site
Capcom has stated that all the MM's are equal and the OG, X, and the even later version that appear in Zero are reincarnate of each other.This has never been stated by Capcom. Quite the contrary, each Mega Man has been stated to be a separate character. Classic Mega Man is a different character from X, who's a different character from Vent, who's a different character from Grey, who's a different character from Trigger.

As for the battle, X has been stated to have limitless potential power. The only way that Zero can match him if X is at full power is to directly tap his own limitless potential power, which he can only do by becoming Awakened Zero and using the Virus to unlock the latent power in his DNA. Then, you have a massive stalemate that probably destroys the world.

If X has armors, then he likely wins. They draw out too much of his limitless power for Zero, who's standard body is half as durable as most of X's armors. If they both are using armors, then it becomes more even again.

If they are confined to standard armors, it is a question of when in the series the fight is happening. If its X1-X6, then Zero wins the fight. He simply has too much experience and raw power. If it happens in the X7-X8 and Command Mission era, then my money is on X, due to his superior speed, durability, and far superior firepower (his X-Buster becomes a beast after X7).

No End N Site
Originally posted by Acrosurge
This has never been stated by Capcom.

Actually, yes and from Inafune himself. I'll find it for ya...Capcom get's questions like this alot, and surprisingly, they do answer.

Acrosurge
Actually, yes and from Inafune himself. I'll find it for ya...Capcom get's questions like this alot, and surprisingly, they do answer. You go ahead and find that quote. I've seen Inafune's Q&As and I've never seen a statement that all the Mega Men are the same character and that their powers are equal. It pretty much flies in the face of the stories Capcom has presented.

AsbestosFlaygon
The Mega Men are all different.
Mega Men X is the successor of the original Mega Man, and Dr. Wily's 'greatest creation'.
Mega Man Volnutt is only a digger in search for adventure and treasures, and does not actually like to fight. This is arguably the weakest Mega Man.

With regards to the fight, both at full potential, the fight would end in a stalemate.
Zero in his Black Armor is just as strong as Megaman in his Ultimate Armor.

Cyner
Zero has green man boobs, therefore he wins

AsbestosFlaygon
Those are his nips

Acrosurge
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

Mega Men X is the successor of the original Mega Man, and Dr. Wily's 'greatest creation'.Pretty sure you meant Dr. Light's greatest creation, not Dr. Wily. Wily built Zero; Light built X. smile

AsbestosFlaygon
Yup it was Dr. Light.

What happened to X btw after Zero died? Or did he die before Zero?

AsbestosFlaygon
Nevermind the previous OT question.

No End N Site
You go ahead and find that quote. I've seen Inafune's Q&As and I've never seen a statement that all the Mega Men are the same character and that their powers are equal. It pretty much flies in the face of the stories Capcom has presented.

Hence, why I said...

Originally posted by Me
Even though some times, that doesn't make sense.

I still can't find it. It was posted on Capcom-Unity about a year ago. I'm still lookin', so hang on.

Acrosurge
Hence, why I said...

I still can't find it. It was posted on Capcom-Unity about a year ago. I'm still lookin', so hang on. You aren't going to find it, my friend. The statement was never made. I frequent Mega Man Network and Rockman Perfect Memories, sites with Rockman researchers like Zan, Marshmallow Man, and Hypershell. The knowledge these guys have of the Mega Man canon makes mine look like nothing. They've never heard Inufane state that the Mega Men are the same individual either.

No End N Site
You aren't going to find it, my friend. The statement was never made. I frequent Mega Man Network and Rockman Perfect Memories, sites with Rockman researchers like Zan, Marshmallow Man, and Hypershell. The knowledge these guys have of the Mega Man canon makes mine look like nothing. They've never heard Inufane state that the Mega Men are the same individual either.

None of that shit beats the "Ask Capcom" section of Unity where questions are answered directly by Capcom at least once a weak. I'm not gonna listen to any of those dudes you named cuz their words don't overwrite Capcom's. It was stated that all the MM's were reincarnates of the OG and when I find it, I'll show you, cuz I know what I read.

This is why debates on the net get so sour and irritatin'. Rather than go back and forth and tell me I'm wrong, how about just chillaxin' and wait for me to provide proof?

Kirikaze Fuuma
None of that shit beats the "Ask Capcom" section of Unity where questions are answered directly by Capcom at least once a weak. I'm not gonna listen to any of those dudes you named cuz their words don't overwrite Capcom's. It was stated that all the MM's were reincarnates of the OG and when I find it, I'll show you, cuz I know what I read.

This is why debates on the net get so sour and irritatin'. Rather than go back and forth and tell me I'm wrong, how about just chillaxin' and wait for me to provide proof?

Then I'll be waiting for that statement from Capcom unity. Don't make us waiting too long...

Acrosurge
None of that shit beats the "Ask Capcom" section of Unity where questions are answered directly by Capcom at least once a weak. I'm not gonna listen to any of those dudes you named cuz their words don't overwrite Capcom's. It was stated that all the MM's were reincarnates of the OGI hope its not from the same Capcom of America employees that "stated" that Zero was Mega Man's faithful dog.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.