Hulk Vs juggernaut with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Hulk has power gem for his strength

the power gem
Accesses all power and energy that ever has or will exist

so in theory hulk would have infinit strength because his strength increase normally with rage, so powergem would give him all of it

no bfr, can infinit strength over come infinit durability?

the way i see it, either hulk punches juggs and negates his durability or juggs tanks it but the universe explodes

Rage.Of.Olympus
no expression

Hulk rips Cain's head off.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
no expression

Hulk rips Cain's head off. no

JakeTheBank
Cyttorak shits on himself.

KillAll
i'd say the outcome would be the same in a normal fight except hulk throws juggernaut around alot more. depending on version of hulk. wwh would toss juggernaut around alot considering his fighting ability is alot better, but savage hulk imo would look about like a regular fight between the 2.

nicamarvin
no expression

Hulk rips Cain's head off. .... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rage.Of.Olympus
You guys are ****ing loony when it comes to the Juggernaut.

nicamarvin
You guys are ****ing loony when it comes to the Juggernaut. What can I say.... cool he beats the Shit out of Thor.... laughing

Mshinu
Juggs takes the gem and rips Hulkie boy to pieces.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Hulk has power gem for his strength

the power gem
Accesses all power and energy that ever has or will exist

so in theory hulk would have infinit strength because his strength increase normally with rage, so powergem would give him all of it

no bfr, can infinit strength over come infinit durability?

the way i see it, either hulk punches juggs and negates his durability or juggs tanks it but the universe explodes That's all you need to know

Black bolt z
If hulk can consiousnly tap into it neither can really go down.BFR is only option.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
If hulk can consiousnly tap into it neither can really go down.BFR is only option. you see boy? theyclose my other thread where Hulk did not have BFR or PIS,CIS to help him against Juggernaut....they closed it because it was SPITE against Hulk... cool

Colossus-Big C
theres no bfr here

janus77
Hulk kills Cyttorak. end of juggernaut.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
theres no bfr here I take BFR over a Frigging Infinity Gem.... mad

Blanket
Juggernaut rips his forehead off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.