Void vs. Hunter Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightyeargee
Two beasts. Both seem Immortal. Who would be able to getthe first Kill. And who would be able to put the other down Perm.

iceman24567
Void

Rage.Of.Olympus
Void.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Void. HP DD.... smokin'

Black bolt z
Even this doomsday has no way of taking down void.IIRC he only has physical attacks.He can be taken down by a high enough physical attack(IMO)but not by DD.Void for the near stomp.

quanchi112
Void stomps.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Even this doomsday has no way of taking down void.IIRC he only has physical attacks.He can be taken down by a high enough physical attack(IMO)but not by DD.Void for the near stomp. This DD adapts to enery attacks as well. The OE is superior to voids energy powers.

quanchi112
Originally posted by lightyeargee
This DD adapts to enery attacks as well. The OE is superior to voids energy powers. No, it isn't. Void can come back and physical damage can't beat him so DD is screwed since superman at 95 percent power can take him this is an outright stomp.

lightyeargee
I do not take your word. I don't recall the coid wiping beings from existence nor has it devolved beings, depowered beings, etc. And Superman was amped during HP and still couldn't put him down. Wave riders chronal attack couldt take DD back. It back fired. You totally ignore everything that does not fit what you want. Which is for Thanos to be superior and DS to be weaker than Superman.

Black bolt z
It's not a stomp seeing as how HP DD(correct my if i'm wrong but I don't think I am)can come back to life but he still has no way of taking down void.HPDD puts up a good fight but in the end void wins 9/10.

Naija boy
Void easily

Black bolt z
I do not take your word. I don't recall the coid wiping beings from existence nor has it devolved beings, depowered beings, etc. And Superman was amped during HP and still couldn't put him down. Wave riders chronal attack couldt take DD back. It back fired. You totally ignore everything that does not fit what you want. Which is for Thanos to be superior and DS to be weaker than Superman. Yes but void can only only die by being really overpowered or mindraped.DD doesn't have the kind of abilities needed to take down void.DS does.Thanos does.

lightyeargee
Yes but void can only only die by being really overpowered or mindraped.DD doesn't have the kind of abilities needed to take down void.DS does.Thanos does. DD took out a guardian and waverider with their own energy attacks.

WhiteWitchKing
Yes but void can only only die by being really overpowered or mindraped.DD doesn't have the kind of abilities needed to take down void.DS does.Thanos does.

Well thank goodness DD can evolve. HP DD wins.

Colossus-Big C
Doomsday is too cool

Black bolt z
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Well thank goodness DD can evolve. HP DD wins. Can he evolve to mindrape?IMO he doesn't have high enough power to take out void.

WhiteWitchKing
Can he evolve to mindrape?IMO he doesn't have high enough power to take out void.

Into a telepath? I'll go with a yes on that.

Black bolt z
Into a telepath? I'll go with a yes on that. He can evolve into a telepath?How will he know what to evolve into?Its not like voids weakness is easy to figure out.

lightyeargee
DD is an idiot. It doesn't fight calculated. It fights and adapts on instinct based upon outside threats.

Black bolt z
It can adapt but it's not going to be smart enough to adapt into a mindraper.I'm correct aren't I?

lightyeargee
It can adapt but it's not going to be smart enough to adapt into a mindraper.I'm correct aren't I? Mind Blast would be simple. Or turning void's energy back on Void would be the most effective.

Black bolt z
But would he be smart enough to know to adapt to recieve a mindblast?

Colossus-Big C
Doomsday wins

bbrem123
void stomps...nothing DD can do

lightyeargee
But would he be smart enough to know to adapt to recieve a mindblast? It would be Like Void facing his own power Plus DD's power. Cuz DD does turn energy and even other types of abstractual power against the users. He has reversed will power, chronal power, omega power, etc.

Black bolt z
But what power could DD turn on void that could put void down?Adapting to become a telepath IMO is his only option and is DD smart enough to figure out voids weakness and manifest himself to telepath form?

Colossus-Big C
Doomsday wins

quanchi112
I do not take your word. I don't recall the coid wiping beings from existence nor has it devolved beings, depowered beings, etc. And Superman was amped during HP and still couldn't put him down. Wave riders chronal attack couldt take DD back. It back fired. You totally ignore everything that does not fit what you want. Which is for Thanos to be superior and DS to be weaker than Superman. Glad to see you back, again.

You have always exaggerated Darkseid and will always continue to do so. This has nothing to do with the thread and Void wins. A brick can't beat the Void.

It's not a stomp seeing as how HP DD(correct my if i'm wrong but I don't think I am)can come back to life but he still has no way of taking down void.HPDD puts up a good fight but in the end void wins 9/10. It's the first to get a kill and nine out of ten is pretty one sided.

Into a telepath? I'll go with a yes on that. Based on what?

bbrem123
But what power could DD turn on void that could put void down?Adapting to become a telepath IMO is his only option and is DD smart enough to figure out voids weakness and manifest himself to telepath form?

to be honest we dont even really kno if mindrape would work on void...never been done before

Colossus-Big C
Doomsday wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by bbrem123
to be honest we dont even really kno if mindrape would work on void...never been done before BB hasn't read any of Void's recent stuff and pieces together other people's arguments and then forms his own.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by quanchi112
Glad to see you back, again.

You have always exaggerated Darkseid and will always continue to do so. This has nothing to do with the thread and Void wins. A brick can't beat the Void.

It's the first to get a kill and nine out of ten is pretty one sided.

Based on what? What are you talking about? I do not exaggerate anything. I read the respect thread. And I was only gone a day. Why are you so happy to see me back after a few hours.

Colossus-Big C
Doomsday wins

bbrem123
please stop lol^

three strikes your out buddy...void wins

quanchi112
What are you talking about? I do not exaggerate anything. I read the respect thread. And I was only gone a day. Why are you so happy to see me back after a few hours. If you just read a respect thread you missed the entire story that went along with it. This is why respect threads by themselves are a bad idea.

Oh sorry I got you confused with someone else. smile

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Doomsday wins Doomsday Wins... smokin'

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Doomsday Wins... smokin' smokin' smokin'

quanchi112
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Doomsday Wins... smokin' How?

lightyeargee
If you just read a respect thread you missed the entire story that went along with it. This is why respect threads by themselves are a bad idea.

Oh sorry I got you confused with someone else. smile I been reading comics for over a year now. I know lots of comic stories. I read them online.

quanchi112
I been reading comics for over a year now. I know lots of comic stories. I read them online. Still you just told me you formed an opinion about Ds over a respect thread. You need to read more before engaging me in a debate.

nicamarvin
You need to read more before engaging me in a debate. Thats True.....you are one mean MOFO...heck you even Owned Rage like a little girl... eek!

Black bolt z
BB hasn't read any of Void's recent stuff and pieces together other people's arguments and then forms his own. I've just stopped trying to debate with someone that has the mental capacity that you do(extrememly low).I know enough about void to know that DS beats him but he beats DD.Unless DD is smart enough to adapt into a telepath void wins.

lightyeargee
Still you just told me you formed an opinion about Ds over a respect thread. You need to read more before engaging me in a debate. @ive read over 2000 comics since accident.I know the characters well.Edit. Meant to say 20000.

KuRuPT Thanosi
This isn't a constant continuous fight... DD doesn't have the option to evolve after the first death to come back stronger. Each fight is considered the first fight between the two and thus who can put who down first. Period.

Omega Vision
Stalemate.

The Pict
Doomsday win or a stalemate. Void doesn't have what it takes to put him down.

quanchi112
I've just stopped trying to debate with someone that has the mental capacity that you do(extrememly low).I know enough about void to know that DS beats him but he beats DD.Unless DD is smart enough to adapt into a telepath void wins. You hardly know anything about anyone. Originally posted by The Pict
Doomsday win or a stalemate. Void doesn't have what it takes to put him down. The writer of hunter and prey disagrees.

lightyeargee
You hardly know anything about anyone. The writer of hunter and prey disagrees. The writer of Hunter Prey thought that nothing could permantly Put DD down except Entropy. Not even Chronal Energy or the Galaxy spanning power of a Guardian could.

quanchi112

lightyeargee

quanchi112
This is the same interview where He Thinks Superman, Darksied, and Doomsday are all Millions of times more powerful than Thor? Forgive me if I do not take his word over what has been portrayed since then. It was shown that Superman was amped and doing his best and could not defeat Doomsday. He contradicted that.
Editor's Note: Since publishing of the interview, Dan Jurgens has further expanded on his answer, contradicting the transcript of the interview. ComicBoards has listened to the tape and finds no indication of humor, sarcasm, irony or sardonic whit in Jurgens' statements or Richard Caponetti's questions. While we can't know what Mr. Jurgens was thinking, or if he silently laughed to himself or in a manner that could not be heard by the tape or by the interviewer, by all apperarences, Jurgens' comments here are genuine. ComicBoards stands by the interviewer in his assesments.

That's the only part of the interview he said was taken out of context.

He favors a Superman at 95 percent power level at that time which he was a lot less powerful than he is today had he had different upbringing.

DD gets destroyed. The writer disagrees with you and we have seen DD beaten since then by Imperiex so you really are kind of a noob with your faulty reasoning.

lightyeargee
He contradicted that.
Editor's Note: Since publishing of the interview, Dan Jurgens has further expanded on his answer, contradicting the transcript of the interview. ComicBoards has listened to the tape and finds no indication of humor, sarcasm, irony or sardonic whit in Jurgens' statements or Richard Caponetti's questions. While we can't know what Mr. Jurgens was thinking, or if he silently laughed to himself or in a manner that could not be heard by the tape or by the interviewer, by all apperarences, Jurgens' comments here are genuine. ComicBoards stands by the interviewer in his assesments.

That's the only part of the interview he said was taken out of context.

He favors a Superman at 95 percent power level at that time which he was a lot less powerful than he is today had he had different upbringing.

DD gets destroyed. The writer disagrees with you and we have seen DD beaten since then by Imperiex so you really are kind of a noob with your faulty reasoning. Imperiex wipes away Universe with Entropy. So My reasoning isn't faulty. It's just fine. Dont' quote the interview as it has no bearing upon what happened in the book. Superman was amped and fighting to the best of his abilities and could not take DD down. Nothing in the story could. Not even Waverider. And he would kick Superman's Ass.

quanchi112
Imperiex wipes away Universe with Entropy. So My reasoning isn't faulty. It's just fine. Dont' quote the interview as it has no bearing upon what happened in the book. Superman was amped and fighting to the best of his abilities and could not take DD down. Nothing in the story could. Not even Waverider. And he would kick Superman's Ass. No, you need to reread it and the writer of the same comic disagrees with you. Superman at 95>DD. It does have bearing in the book.

If someone bfrs someone because they couldn't beat him physically that doesn't mean no one in the universe can beat him physically. Your logic makes me cringe and to make things even more fun I proved you wrong by the writer of the story.

Void could beat a gang of DD's.

lightyeargee
No, you need to reread it and the writer of the same comic disagrees with you. Superman at 95>DD. It does have bearing in the book.

If someone bfrs someone because they couldn't beat him physically that doesn't mean no one in the universe can beat him physically. Your logic makes me cringe and to make things even more fun I proved you wrong by the writer of the story.

Void could beat a gang of DD's.
What do you mean Physically? First of all you contradict yourself. You say Superman is > DD but in the story he had to be destroyed by :Entropy because Superman couldn't beat him. And Superman was amped. Secondly, DD couldn't be beaten by Chronal Energy, Energy from the one guy he fought for weeks, or even Will power energy. He clearly was beyond Physical or Energy attacks. Even abstract powers like time and Will Power didn't work on him.

quanchi112
What do you mean Physically? First of all you contradict yourself. You say Superman is > DD but in the story he had to be destroyed by :Entropy because Superman couldn't beat him. And Superman was amped. Secondly, DD couldn't be beaten by Chronal Energy, Energy from the one guy he fought for weeks, or even Will power energy. He clearly was beyond Physical or Energy attacks. Even abstract powers like time and Will Power didn't work on him. Because Superman didn't go nuts like jurgens said. At 95 percent power if he were raised differently and went nuts he favors him. DD faced a scared Superman.

Superman was amped but it was only a mb.

The writer disagrees so you can continue to live in your own world of make believe just know the writer agrees with me not your fanboyish ways.

lightyeargee
Because Superman didn't go nuts like jurgens said. At 95 percent power if he were raised differently and went nuts he favors him. DD faced a scared Superman.

Superman was amped but it was only a mb.

The writer disagrees so you can continue to live in your own world of make believe just know the writer agrees with me not your fanboyish ways. A mother Box amped Ironman so much that he KO'd Superman with one blast. A mother box was used to Amp Superboy So much that he was able to keep an entire planet in a force field with just his TK. Scared Superman. LOL. Superman was amped like it or not.And he couldn't take DD out. You fail to make note that the Gaurdian couldn't, the same power that allowed SBP to punch thru the bleed. The same power that contained a universe full of Chaos. You fail to mention that Wave Rider's Chronal Energy couldn't do it. DD evolved mid battle and reversed his energy back upon him. Guardian>>>DS>>Waverider>Superman.

quanchi112
A mother Box amped Ironman so much that he KO'd Superman with one blast. A mother box was used to Amp Superboy So much that he was able to keep an entire planet in a force field with just his TK. Scared Superman. LOL. Superman was amped like it or not.And he couldn't take DD out. You fail to make note that the Gaurdian couldn't, the same power that allowed SBP to punch thru the bleed. The same power that contained a universe full of Chaos. You fail to mention that Wave Rider's Chronal Energy couldn't do it. DD evolved mid battle and reversed his energy back upon him. Guardian>>>DS>>Waverider>Superman. Yes, he didn't because he didn't go nuts and cut loose. The writer went on to say at 95 percent power he beats DD ina fight.

The guardians fail all the time. Larfleeze killed some by mistake, Am touched one and she later died, so DD standing up to them with a gl ring which you leave out doesn't really say much.

Void's power is far greater than 95 percent of Superman's at the time of hunter prey. He stomps.

Black bolt z
You hardly know anything about anyone. The writer of hunter and prey disagrees. Resorting to bashing huh?You seem to insult me when I agree with you proving how you debate when you don't like someone.

lightyeargee
Yes, he didn't because he didn't go nuts and cut loose. The writer went on to say at 95 percent power he beats DD ina fight.

The guardians fail all the time. Larfleeze killed some by mistake, Am touched one and she later died, so DD standing up to them with a gl ring which you leave out doesn't really say much.

Void's power is far greater than 95 percent of Superman's at the time of hunter prey. He stomps. He cut lose and died. Your argument isn't flying with me.

The gaurdian's are not fighters. We are talkinga bout thier power. Not thier fighting ability or willingness to fight. I'm talking about thier power. You missed the point I see.

You still ignore that DD reversed Will power upon the harnessors of WP and He reversed Chronal Energy. He simply couldn't be defeated by anything other than Entropy.

quanchi112
He cut lose and died. Your argument isn't flying with me.

The gaurdian's are not fighters. We are talkinga bout thier power. Not thier fighting ability or willingness to fight. I'm talking about thier power. You missed the point I see.

You still ignore that DD reversed Will power upon the harnessors of WP and He reversed Chronal Energy. He simply couldn't be defeated by anything other than Entropy. No, the writer stated he didn't. Reread the interview.

DD's powers also have nothing to do with a gl ring based on his will so the example is irrelevant here.

The writer disagrees and so does Imperiex and Superman also bested him in gog wars outside entropy. Ooops.

Omega Vision

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Lol, Jurgens is a joke. He still wrote dd so his opinion is valid.

WhiteWitchKing
What do you mean Physically? First of all you contradict yourself. You say Superman is > DD but in the story he had to be destroyed by :Entropy because Superman couldn't beat him. And Superman was amped. Secondly, DD couldn't be beaten by Chronal Energy, Energy from the one guy he fought for weeks, or even Will power energy. He clearly was beyond Physical or Energy attacks. Even abstract powers like time and Will Power didn't work on him.

Why are you bothering to engage in a debate with the forum idiot? He's as bias a Galacticstorm with the mental capacity of Mider.

This is the poster who ignored Jurgen's run on Thor where a Thanos clone states that Odin had beaten Thanos in Blood and Thunder. Now he brings up some interview by Jurgen to back up his point in this thread. He'll free use an interview but turn around and ignore a canon story by the same writer.

By this point, you won't change his mind on anything. It's best to ignore him and just read his posts for daily comedy. And from time to time, chime in and mock his ridiculousness.

lightyeargee
Why are you bothering to engage in a debate with the forum idiot? He's as bias a Galacticstorm with the mental capacity of Mider.

This is the poster who ignored Jurgen's run on Thor where a Thanos clone states that Odin had beaten Thanos in Blood and Thunder. Now he brings up some interview by Jurgen to back up his point in this thread. He'll free use an interview but turn around and ignore a canon story by the same writer.

By this point, you won't change his mind on anything. It's best to ignore him and just read his posts for daily comedy. And from time to time, chime in and mock his ridiculousness.

lightyeargee
No, the writer stated he didn't. Reread the interview.

DD's powers also have nothing to do with a gl ring based on his will so the example is irrelevant here.

The writer disagrees and so does Imperiex and Superman also bested him in gog wars outside entropy. Ooops.
DD"s power reversed Chronal Energy. What say you about that?

And Imperiex uses ENTROPIC energy. Geesh. Did you miss that?

Also we are talking about HP Doomsday Not Gog wars Doomsday. That Doomsday was different.

quanchi112

By this point, you won't change his mind on anything. It's best to ignore him and just read his posts for daily comedy. And from time to time, chime in and mock his ridiculousness. That was retconned so of course you ignore the retcon.

I am still trying to figure out who the hell you are? It says you have been on here longer than I have but I haven't noticed you in 3 years.

WhiteWitchKing
That was retconned so of course you ignore the retcon.

I didn't ignore anything. I even said a Thanos CLONE. Still haven't corrected your dyslexia huh? Where does it say anything about retconning Blood and Thunders? It doesn't. The real Thanos fought Odin and LOST according to the clone.

Lol. I'm sorry I don't have as high of a profile as you. But the again, you being the forum idiot does garner attention.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't believe the statement that Quan has never noticed WWK.

Although, I might actually agree with Quan's stance here in regards to Doomsday.

lightyeargee

Although, I might actually agree with Quan's stance here in regards to Doomsday. Quan is lowballying DD in order to Low Ball DS. Period.

Black bolt z
Exactly.I still don't see how DD beats void...does DD evolve instantly or does it takes time?If i'm right beating him once constitutes as a win.SO unless DD can adapt mindrape abilities void wins.

WhiteWitchKing

What did you expect from him really? It's like arguing with Bush.

Here's him not noticing me more than two years ago.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=464400&pagenumber=1

Here's him getting handled (Not that it's hard. It is Quanchi after all. He gets pwned atleast four times a day on this forum.) Clearly he doesn't notice me (and my foot up his ass) all these years.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=464288&pagenumber=1

Black bolt z
Yeah.I want to start a petition to have everyone put quan on their ignore list for like a month.No contact whatsoever.He will get bored and leave.I'm sure we will counteract his logic without even trying.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Here's him getting handled (Not that it's hard. It is Quanchi after all. He gets pwned atleast four times a day on this forum.) Clearly he doesn't notice me (and my foot up his ass) all these years.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=464288&pagenumber=1

laughing

quanchi112
I didn't ignore anything. I even said a Thanos CLONE. Still haven't corrected your dyslexia huh? Where does it say anything about retconning Blood and Thunders? It doesn't. The real Thanos fought Odin and LOST according to the clone.

Lol. I'm sorry I don't have as high of a profile as you. But the again, you being the forum idiot does garner attention. We saw Thanos not get beat so a clone was wrong because we saw the whole thing unfold. Wowsers.

I'm the forum badass and known throughout the nine realms of the internet. You are some guy with a hobbit poster.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=464288&pagenumber=1 You seem kinda obsessed about me.

WhiteWitchKing
We saw Thanos not get beat so a clone was wrong because we saw the whole thing unfold. Wowsers.

Yeah. We saw Thanos knocked down 3 times by Odin. We saw Odin get knocked down 3 ah...zero times by Thanos. Never even moved by Thanos. Even you admitted Odin was winning. Thanos did what again to Odin other that get up after each time Odin slaps him to the ground.

The clone wasn't wrong at all. In fact, that clone actually understands the concept of a stalemate unlike you. And he/Jurgen agreed it wasn't a stalemate - Odin kicked Thanos' ass.

Hahaha. Thanks for proving me right. The forum idiot Quanchi strikes again. If self-serving titles can become actuality, I'd be the king Eurasia and you the queen of this forum.

And like I said, I do enjoy dropping in and mocking you. Look at the first link where you're all over my balls as I kicked Nvrbeenwithgirl around.

shokosugi
HP DD rapes Void 24/7

Black bolt z
Originally posted by shokosugi
HP DD rapes Void 24/7 How?

Also does HP DD take a while to evolve after he is killed or does it happen instantly?If it takes a while everytime void kills him he gets a win.

Parmaniac
How?

Also does HP DD take a while to evolve after he is killed or does it happen instantly?If it takes a while everytime void kills him he gets a win. HP DD pretty much evolves on the fly he "evolved" a poison stinger while fighting Supes.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Parmaniac
HP DD pretty much evolves on the fly he "evolved" a poison stinger while fighting Supes. But does he know to evolve itno a telepath?IMO HP DD doesn't have high enough pure force to destroy void.So unless he can evolve into a telepath(and voids weakness isn't easy to figure out)then void wins.

lightyeargee
But does he know to evolve itno a telepath?IMO HP DD doesn't have high enough pure force to destroy void.So unless he can evolve into a telepath(and voids weakness isn't easy to figure out)then void wins. Since When does DD need to know anything. He just evolves. How did he know to evolve and reverse chronal energy?

Black bolt z
He doesn't need to know it.But obviously thats his best shot of victory to evolve into a telepath.It might be helpful to know that but how would he figure it out?

Parmaniac
That's something I asked myself and I personally go with that that he evolves on instinct and that his evolving while living is inferior than becoming immune to the former death cause evolution. If he could evolve into a telepath he would have evolved into a being like the All american boy (kryptonite DD) instead of creating a poisones stinger while fighting Supes.

I would agree that he could evolve a TP defense while being attacked though but not offensive TP.

Black bolt z
Exactly.So if he can't evolve offensive TP how does he win?

Joker793
Doomsday

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Joker793
Doomsday How?

Joker793
he adapts

Warlord
so he dies first

Black bolt z
he adapts Originally posted by Warlord
so he dies first Yep.And each time he dies that costitutes as a forum win correct?So unless he can adapt into a telepath the in the first 6 times void wins.

Joker793
he can adapt on the fly

Black bolt z
he can adapt on the fly But can he adapt into a telepath?Would he somehow by chance figure out voids weakness then adapt to that?I mean did he ever adapt kyrpotnite to beat supes?Even if he figures it out is he smart enough to know to do it?

Warlord
he can adapt on the fly

actually no...it took him years to beat Radiant IIRC

Joker793
well he does not need kryptonite 2 hurt supes
he adapted on the fly against superman

Black bolt z
he adapted on the fly against superman But can he adapt into a telepath?

Warlord
he adapted on the fly against superman

not really. he was just strong enough...it's not that he found a way to weaken him...he was just that strong

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Warlord
actually no...it took him years to beat Radiant IIRC It took him seconds to adapt to Waverider's powers in Hunter Prey.

Warlord
It took him seconds to adapt to Waverider's powers in Hunter Prey.

ok so he dies in the first second and then he wins

Joker793
he did not die he adapted on the fly

Lord Feron
Joker what did I tell you about breaking the fail-o-meter. I'm serious your gonna break it!

Void. Even if doomsday becomes immune to everything void can throw at him after a million years, what would he do to void?

lightyeargee
Originally posted by 753
Void. Even if doomsday becomes immune to everything void can throw at him after a million years, what would he do to void? Doomsday does not just adapt. He can reverse your power back upon you.

Doomsday does not just adapt. He can reverse your power back upon you. Which in void's case would amount to what? Molecular desintegration? He'll bounce back in under a second, if it affects him at all.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by 753
Which in void's case would amount to what? Molecular desintegration? He'll bounce back in under a second, if it affects him at all.

That is why we debate. HP Adapts on the fly to conceptual powers while Void Bounces back. But him desintegrating would be a lose by forum Rules. Just like if he were to kill DD. That would also be a lose. No matter how fast either ressurect.

That is why we debate. HP Adapts on the fly to conceptual powers while Void Bounces back. But him desintegrating would be a lose by forum Rules. Just like if he were to kill DD. That would also be a lose. No matter how fast either ressurect. I dont think so, there must be a minimal count for a temp kill to count as a win. If void reforms in a second that cant be viewed as a defeat. Same goes for DD.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by 753
I dont think so, there must be a minimal count for a temp kill to count as a win. If void reforms in a second that cant be viewed as a defeat. Same goes for DD.
A ko IS A KO.

A ko IS A KO. Not really, BFR, incapcitation and KO can only be said to have ocurred if the fighter cant make his way back to fighting in a reasonable time. I think even the rules say so. Mods should make a decision on the matter stipulating a time frame.

Parmaniac
Doomsday does not just adapt. He can reverse your power back upon you. proof?

Omega Vision
Doomsday does not just adapt. He can reverse your power back upon you.
Are you thinking about the Radiant incident? If so you misunderstood what happened there. DD didn't reverse the Radiant's power, he somehow sheathed himself in a special kind of energy field that canceled the Radiant's out.

And that was only after the Radiant killed him once, so not a viable tactic here.

That being said I don't think Void has ever put down anyone with durability on par with H/P DD's so while I fail to see DD putting Void down I also fail to see the opposite.

Its a stalemate IMO.

lightyeargee
Are you thinking about the Radiant incident? If so you misunderstood what happened there. DD didn't reverse the Radiant's power, he somehow sheathed himself in a special kind of energy field that canceled the Radiant's out.

And that was only after the Radiant killed him once, so not a viable tactic here.

That being said I don't think Void has ever put down anyone with durability on par with H/P DD's so while I fail to see DD putting Void down I also fail to see the opposite.

Its a stalemate IMO. I'm clearly referring to Wave Rider's attack.

Parmaniac
And that was only after the Radiant killed him once, so not a viable tactic here. thumb up

I'm not sure on the outcome though

KuRuPT Thanosi
That is why we debate. HP Adapts on the fly to conceptual powers while Void Bounces back. But him desintegrating would be a lose by forum Rules. Just like if he were to kill DD. That would also be a lose. No matter how fast either ressurect.

Did you honestly read HP DD? He doesn't just adapt on the fly... that is a myth with very littel backing and showings to support it. In fact, the majority of his adapting came after a death not during a fight.

Lastly, HP DD can't really put down Void for good but Void could put DD for good with matter and molecule manipulation like he used against MM. Besides that though... it really seems like a stalemate

lightyeargee
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Did you honestly read HP DD? He doesn't just adapt on the fly... that is a myth with very littel backing and showings to support it. In fact, the majority of his adapting came after a death not during a fight.

Lastly, HP DD can't really put down Void for good but Void could put DD for good with matter and molecule manipulation like he used against MM. Besides that though... it really seems like a stalemate Yes. He Adapted and resisted the Omegas. Unless of Course you think he died and then adapted. He adapted and resisted a Chronal Attack From Waverider. Even Reversed it back upon him. He adapted and created stingers while Fighting Superman. Yeah he does adapt on the fly.

Omega Vision

Lastly, HP DD can't really put down Void for good but Void could put DD for good with matter and molecule manipulation like he used against MM. Besides that though... it really seems like a stalemate
He did adapt on the fly a few times (case in point a bone spur spontaneously elongating and impaling Superman to counteract his flight advantage) but not to the point that LTG is implying.

Nihilist
Void gets his head punched in again and again...

lightyeargee
He did adapt on the fly a few times (case in point a bone spur spontaneously elongating and impaling Superman to counteract his flight advantage) but not to the point that LTG is implying. How do you explaint he reverse Chrono Attack on Waverider?

Omega Vision
How do you explaint he reverse Chrono Attack on Waverider?
A more or less one-off instance and questionably viable here. Its not like he did that to every attack that was thrown at him, he didn't for instance reflect Superman's heat vision or Darkseid's energy blast.

lightyeargee
A more or less one-off instance and questionably viable here. Its not like he did that to every attack that was thrown at him, he didn't for instance reflect Superman's heat vision or Darkseid's energy blast. He did either Die and instantly ressurected himself from the OB's or adapted and resisted them. NO need to reverse Heat Vision. It wouldn't do jack to him.

Omega Vision
He did either Die and instantly ressurected himself from the OB's or adapted and resisted them. NO need to reverse Heat Vision. It wouldn't do jack to him.
Him resisting/adapting from the watered down Omega Effect isn't the same as reversing it. Not even close.

lightyeargee
Him resisting/adapting from the watered down Omega Effect isn't the same as reversing it. Not even close.
Wasn't the Effect. The Effect erased. DS was pummeling him with force. But DD does adapt and resist energy. He did it to a Guardian. He did it to the Radiant. He did it to Wave Rider. The different ways he does it doesn't matter. He does it.

Parmaniac
He did either Die and instantly ressurected himself from the OB's or adapted and resisted them. I'm not sure if I remember that correct but I think he wasn't killed at all.

lightyeargee
I'm not sure if I remember that correct but I think he wasn't killed at all. That is why I said he either died and came back or resisted and adapted. Count down says he died tho.

Omega Vision
I'm not sure if I remember that correct but I think he wasn't killed at all.
He was down for long enough to allow Darkseid to say a few words, turn around, put some distance between them and drop his guard. I believe that unless DD was at least temporarily crippled/stunned there's no way he would have taken that long to burst out of the ground. So while there's no evidence that DD died he didn't tank it unfazed.

lightyeargee
He was down for long enough to allow Darkseid to say a few words, turn around, put some distance between them and drop his guard. I believe that unless DD was at least temporarily crippled/stunned there's no way he would have taken that long to burst out of the ground. So while there's no evidence that DD died he didn't tank it unfazed. One puzzling thing, DS has God senses. So how is it he thought he had killed DD if he hadn't? And his statement, it is true, you are beyond Death, is puzzling. Why mention Death unless DD was really dead?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yes. He Adapted and resisted the Omegas. Unless of Course you think he died and then adapted. He adapted and resisted a Chronal Attack From Waverider. Even Reversed it back upon him. He adapted and created stingers while Fighting Superman. Yeah he does adapt on the fly.

He did not adapt and resist the OB first. If you have ANY PROOF OF THIS PLEASE POST IT. You will have none... only your speculation. Did you notice how I said very LITTLE evidence? I know the two instances you're referring to and those are the only two examples in his whole history. Thus my statement was spot on about it being a rare things and certainly not one to be counted on.

lightyeargee
He did not adapt and resist the OB first. If you have ANY PROOF OF THIS PLEASE POST IT. You will have none... only your speculation. Did you notice how I said very LITTLE evidence? I know the two instances you're referring to and those are the only two examples in his whole history. Thus my statement was spot on about it being a rare things and certainly not one to be counted on.
I gave two instance. I said he either adapted and reisted the OB's or he died and adapted. I fail to see what you are getting at. There are more than two instances of DD adapting to energy attacks. Waverider, Gaurdian, DS, etc. It's not like he has a bunch of appearances. He was also going thru Imperiex probes. The insides of which have turned out Captain Marvel and nearly killed WW with thier energy.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I gave two instance. I said he either adapted and reisted the OB's or he died and adapted. I fail to see what you are getting at. There are more than two instances of DD adapting to energy attacks. Waverider, Gaurdian, DS, etc. It's not like he has a bunch of appearances. He was also going thru Imperiex probes. The insides of which have turned out Captain Marvel and nearly killed WW with thier energy.

What we're talking about is adapting on the FLY and ONLY on the FLY. There are only two examples of this in his whole history, with majority of his adapting occuring after his death. Thus, the adapting after death is inconsequential to this fight. You acted like DD just adapt on the fly on the regular, when in fact, it's out of the norm.

Omega Vision
One puzzling thing, DS has God senses. So how is it he thought he had killed DD if he hadn't? And his statement, it is true, you are beyond Death, is puzzling. Why mention Death unless DD was really dead?
Perhaps because the writer is an idiot who really doesn't understand ANY character he writes. This is the guy who scaled down the Odin Force to a planetary level power and who thinks that without the magic weakness Superman would utterly curbstomp Thor.

Black bolt z
I still want to hear how HP DD can take down void.I haven't heard a good enough argument.

Omega Vision
I still want to hear how HP DD can take down void.I haven't heard a good enough argument.
In a forum setting he can't. But at the same time I don't think Void could take down DD either.

Black bolt z
So endless stalemate...

quanchi112
That is why we debate. HP Adapts on the fly to conceptual powers while Void Bounces back. But him desintegrating would be a lose by forum Rules. Just like if he were to kill DD. That would also be a lose. No matter how fast either ressurect. Not it isn't. If you can reform under a certain time limit then you don't lse per forum rules.

Yeah. We saw Thanos knocked down 3 times by Odin. We saw Odin get knocked down 3 ah...zero times by Thanos. Never even moved by Thanos. Even you admitted Odin was winning. Thanos did what again to Odin other that get up after each time Odin slaps him to the ground.

The clone wasn't wrong at all. In fact, that clone actually understands the concept of a stalemate unlike you. And he/Jurgen agreed it wasn't a stalemate - Odin kicked Thanos' ass.

Hahaha. Thanks for proving me right. The forum idiot Quanchi strikes again. If self-serving titles can become actuality, I'd be the king Eurasia and you the queen of this forum.

And like I said, I do enjoy dropping in and mocking you. Look at the first link where you're all over my balls as I kicked Nvrbeenwithgirl around. Yes, odin was winning but it ended in a stalemate.

I had no clue who you were then and still don't now. The lengths to which you go to prove me wrong shows me how deep inside your mind I am.Originally posted by Nihilist
Void gets his head punched in again and again... And this does what?

That is why I said he either died and came back or resisted and adapted. Count down says he died tho. You misinterpreted countdown.Originally posted by Omega Vision
Perhaps because the writer is an idiot who really doesn't understand ANY character he writes. This is the guy who scaled down the Odin Force to a planetary level power and who thinks that without the magic weakness Superman would utterly curbstomp Thor. He did understand his own character he thought the entire situation out. Now since it conflicts with your minsinterpretations of the story you seek to mock the writer even though he already told us the guy is less than Superman going all out at 95 percent power level. Superman can take 5 percent and hang it up next to his tie and still beat DD to death according to the writer of hp. Now with this being said there is no way DD can beat him whatsoever whereas the Void can tear him in half, mm him, or throw him into the sun.

Black bolt z
Thanos lost.

Either void wins or endless stalemate.

quanchi112
Thanos lost.

Either void wins or endless stalemate. The bio and comic say otherwise. How can DD resist Void's attacks?

Black bolt z
The bio and comic say otherwise. How can DD resist Void's attacks? The comics have thanos say odin defeated him.You say that was a clone so there is 3 options

1:That was the real thanos
2:That was a clone the had thanos's real memorys
3:That was a thanos clone that for some reason thanos implemented the memorys that he lost.Why?You decide that.

Choose an option quan.

Void wins or endless stalemate.

quanchi112
The comics have thanos say odin defeated him.You say that was a clone so there is 3 options

1:That was the real thanos
2:That was a clone the had thanos's real memorys
3:That was a thanos clone that for some reason thanos implemented the memorys that he lost.Why?You decide that.

Choose an option quan.

Void wins or endless stalemate. Clone.

Prove it. Stalemate.

So now it's Void wins or endless stalemate? What? can you even make up your mind.

Omega Vision
Not it isn't. If you can reform under a certain time limit then you don't lse per forum rules.

Yes, odin was winning but it ended in a stalemate.

I had no clue who you were then and still don't now. The lengths to which you go to prove me wrong shows me how deep inside your mind I am. And this does what?

You misinterpreted countdown. He did understand his own character he thought the entire situation out. Now since it conflicts with your minsinterpretations of the story you seek to mock the writer even though he already told us the guy is less than Superman going all out at 95 percent power level. Superman can take 5 percent and hang it up next to his tie and still beat DD to death according to the writer of hp. Now with this being said there is no way DD can beat him whatsoever whereas the Void can tear him in half, mm him, or throw him into the sun.
It must be frustrating for you, Quan, being the only one on the forum who knows his shit. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Starscream M
who thinks that without the magic weakness Superman would utterly curbstomp Thor. ummm he does. thats pretty much a fact.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
ummm he does. thats pretty much a fact.

No.

Omega Vision
ummm he does. thats pretty much a fact.
Oh Starscream... laughing out loud

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

No.

Oh Starscream... laughing out loud

uh not to derail the topic, but without magic weakness, thor wouldn't be able to touch superman. If you don't believe me, ask batdude, Pr, philosophia, etc. I'm certainly not the only one who believes this.

JakeTheBank
uh not to derail the topic, but without magic weakness, thor wouldn't be able to touch superman. If you don't believe me, ask batdude, Pr, philosophia, etc. I'm certainly not the only one who believes this.

erm

And I'm sure if you ask anyone very knowledgeable about Thor, they'd tell you even without factoring in the magic deal - which is highly overrated as far as being a weakness to Superman goes - there's no way in hell Superman "utterly curbstomps" Thor. I have no problem if someone says Superman wins 6/10 or even 7/10 if they're really adamant about it. Anything more than that is total bullshit, though.

JakeTheBank
On topic, probably astrocrab guy.

Starscream M
On topic, probably astrocrab guy. how? are you totally ignorant of what HP DD is? What the f**k?

JakeTheBank
how? are you totally ignorant of what HP DD is? What the f**k?

lol?

I don't see how he beats Void unless he can adapt a Hellicarrier out of the sky or something.

Starscream M
lol?

I don't see how he beats Void unless he can adapt a Hellicarrier out of the sky or something. he could beat void to a pulp

JakeTheBank
he could beat void to a pulp

How?

I mean, seriously, physical attacks didn't really seem to do much damage, at least lasting damage. Not to mention Void could just, I don't know, reach out and molest him with tentacles or something.

Starscream M
How?

I mean, seriously, physical attacks didn't really seem to do much damage, at least lasting damage. Not to mention Void could just, I don't know, reach out and molest him with tentacles or something. Void's tentacles would prove momentary annoyances to DD at best...as HP DD was able to evolve on the FLY (meaning he didn't have to die to evolve). And HP DD could inflict far more damage than what Void faced. He didn't face anyone near HP DD's caliber.

bbrem123
void wins all day...beating void up doesnt work

Naija boy
lol?

I don't see how he beats Void unless he can adapt a Hellicarrier out of the sky or something.

People might start seriously suggesting that soon.
lol, this HP doomsday wanking is hilarious

Starscream M
Originally posted by Naija boy
lol, this HP doomsday wanking is hilarious yeah its so funny. har har

a buncha scrappy heroes defeated void.

the ultimate hero had to bfr HP DD as the ONLY way to beat him.

you do the math.

Naija boy
yeah its so funny. har har

a buncha scrappy heroes defeated void.

the ultimate hero had to bfr HP DD as the ONLY way to beat him.

you do the math.

lol superb reasoning. facepalm

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>