Colossus vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
both unarmored

colossus
http://i4.tinypic.com/10yp4oz.jpg

iron man
http://patrickcraig.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/tony-stark1.jpg

snoopdogg
Piotr was still pretty strong in human form to be able to carry that huge @ss T.V. casually with one arm.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
... Dude do you have a Crush on Colossus..? thats all you do.... eek!

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Dude do you have a Crush on Colossus..? thats all you do.... eek! shut up mad

StiltmanFTW
Comics?

Stark I guess.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
shut up mad Sorry but you seem to be a FanBoy to me.... erm thats bad buddy

KingD19
Comics....unarmored...Colossus easily. A high level judo practitioner whose nearly peak human against Tony Stark....hmmm, yeah Pete takes it.

In the movies, Stark is shown to be a better fight, but Pete is stronger.

marwash22
Dude do you have a Crush on Colossus..? thats all you do.... eek! his name didn't tip you off?

guy222
piotr

VanMae
Stark's beaten a school of sharks underwater without armor. Stark beats Piotr. He's just on another level in terms of skill and mean.

rotiart
I'd go with Stark... i think it was during civil war.. he had that nanotech that allowed him to have a healing factor.. he mentioned he had trained under cap... and was willing to go toe to toe with wolverine...

HF vs HF aside.. you know how badass wolverine is.. and stark doesn't usually jump into battles without having a good indication he can last itn it

KingD19
Originally posted by rotiart
I'd go with Stark... i think it was during civil war.. he had that nanotech that allowed him to have a healing factor.. he mentioned he had trained under cap... and was willing to go toe to toe with wolverine...

HF vs HF aside.. you know how badass wolverine is.. and stark doesn't usually jump into battles without having a good indication he can last itn it

You can't put the HF aside...that's the only reason he was willing to go up against Logan. Without it, Stark's mind wouldn't even have registered fighting Logan.....And correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't he saying something like he was willing to bet his HF was stronger than Logan's, not fight him?

rotiart
Huh. oh sorry if i wasn't making sense..
Starks comments were akin to lets check my offense against yours.. and my defense against yours.. thats the way i took it..

so i said putting hf (defense) aside.. lets just consider starks fighting prowess... he's said before that he's trained in pure hand to hand alongside captain america for years...

how should that be taken into consideration.. look at hawkeye.. and how awesome he became under captain america... look at eric masterson... etc.

KingD19
Well considering he's trained with Cap, that gives him some brownie points, but has he ever really meleed it out with anybody and done more than brawl? And he's always in his suit when he fights.

Colossus has trained with Cyclops and Wolverine and Nightcrawler over the years..don't underestimate him cuz he's big...he's one of the strongest, quickest, most skilled X-Men out there, human form or otherwise.

Black bolt z
Bloodlusted Iron man.Other then that colossus.

Colossus-Big C
blacbolt whos the guy in your sig?

KingD19
Honestly? You don't recognize Chuck Norris and Squirrel Girl.....and tacos?

You should get a roundhouse kick for that.

rotiart
To Tonys defense there have been many times where he was suitless and had to scramble or fight fistacuffs without his suit (not saying he did well)

whereas piotr rarely fights without his indestrucibility or super strength if ever... Sure the judo and agility doesn't change... But we don't really know if he has a glass jaw or not...

Lord_Talron
Sorry but you seem to be a FanBoy to me.... erm thats bad buddy arent you that guy whos mangina is always wet for juggy? link-rape

Colossus-Big C
most of colossus bios says he can lift 500-700 pounds unarmored if its true he has bane level strength unarmored big grin

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
Comics....unarmored...Colossus easily. A high level judo practitioner whose nearly peak human against Tony Stark....hmmm, yeah Pete takes it.

In the movies, Stark is shown to be a better fight, but Pete is stronger.

What makes you think he's high level?

Unarmored Stark has some really awesome feats. Like pwning sharks or skrulls.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by KingD19
Honestly? You don't recognize Chuck Norris and Squirrel Girl.....and tacos?

You should get a roundhouse kick for that. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.