Cross Genre Threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Badabing
The basic idea is matching comic book characters with movie, anime, manga, video game characters. As there is no anything vs forum on KMC., we (mods) discussed an off site forum. I thought it was in the works but I haven't heard anything for months and only Raz can get it going.

The threads would be pinned and stay open for one week and there would only be one at a time. A mod would be the only person who could make the thread. Basically everyone would try to form a consensus of maybe 5 -10 options and then vote. The option with the most votes would be made first, then the second, third, etc. The we'd start again.

I tried to get this idea going a while back but it never really came together. There ended up being too much a arguing an not enough discussion.

Anyway, I'm willing to give it a go again. The only stipulation aside from our normal rules is that at least one side has to have characters best known for comic book appearances. So there couldn't be Bison vs Raiden thread just because they've both appeared in a comic. Those characters are best known from video games.

Blanket
Vegeta vs Thor for an option.

Yes, you like it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman vs. Goku GO!

JakeTheBank
Random Star Wars Faction (Whichever would be appropriate from the Expanded Universe vs. Skrulls)

chomperx9
Akuma vs Karate kid

rader
Master Chief vs. Iron Man
Or
Batman vs. Zanatos (Gargoyles)

JakeTheBank
Ryu and Ken vs. Iron Fist and Shang Chi

chomperx9
ghostbusters vs shadowking

liu kang vs shang chi

JakeTheBank
Guile versus Captain America

King Kandy
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman vs. Goku GO!
That would probably generate the most lively discussion.

marwash22
Originally posted by King Kandy
That would probably generate the most lively discussion. Theres nothing to discuss, as Superman would stomp Goku... fact.

chomperx9
Originally posted by chomperx9
Akuma vs Karate kid what about ^ how would that do ?

Berries
Right handed vs Left handed masturbation

marwash22
The Avatar vs. Human torch, Storm, Ice Man & Magma.

- no avatar state.

dev10n
Kotaro Fuuma vs Wolverine

iceman24567
Originally posted by King Kandy
That would probably generate the most lively discussion. thumb up

xmarksthespot
Sailor Moon vs Wolverine

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Sailor Moon vs Wolverine

THIS

D_Dude1210
Drizzt vs Wolverine big grin

illadelph12
http://toughpigs.com/uploaded_images/Beautiful_Day_Monster-749600.JPG

Bentley
Iron-man vs a Gundam!

galactusischere
Kenshiro vs every Marvel/DC martial artist.

Warlord
Asterix vs Luke Cage

amnesia
Sailor Moon vs Wolverine

sailor moon would shit stomp.

Black bolt z
Void vs. Majin boo.Neither can really die.

Omega Vision
Johnny Cage vs Captain America

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Johnny Cage vs Captain America Cap stomps...

Bentley
Shao-Khan vs Karate Kid.

Colossus-Big C
superman vs goku. definitely first

then bane vs zangief
Piccolo Vs Martian Manhunter
Demogorge vs mortal kombat universe

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
superman vs goku. definitely first

then bane vs zangief
Piccolo Vs Martian Manhunter
Demogorge vs mortal kombat universe Is superman vs. goku not already done??!?Originally posted by Black bolt z

Colossus-Big C
void vs magin boo would be good, both have molecular control.
majin boo turned everyone in a city into cookies before

Black bolt z
void vs magin boo would be good, both have molecular control.
majin boo turned everyone in a city into cookies before Also depends which boo...but why are people saying supes vs. goku when that thread is already there?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Bentley
Iron-man vs a Gundam! hmm

Gundams wreck him.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by 753
Gundams wreck him. thumb up

chomperx9
the hand vs mortal kombat universe

galactusischere
Shao Kahn vs Hulk.

Tetsuo Shima vs Exodus

JakeTheBank
Solid Snake vs. Punisher

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Solid Snake vs. Punisher Snake

Omega Vision
Master Chief vs Deathstroke

chomperx9
mr miyagi vs batman

Parmaniac
Master Chief vs Deathstroke PLease no Master Chief threads I recall some threads fro other sites... laughing

Omega Vision
Goku from Dragonball (no gear, fresh from Roshi's original training) vs Iron Fist

galactusischere
SSJ vegetto vs Superman One Million.

Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann vs Galactus.

Demonbane vs Anti-Monitor, Imperiex, and Eternity.

Colossus-Big C
MR Incredible Vs Hulk

Superboy Vs Gotanks
E Honda Vs Blob
Vega Vs Wolverine
Blanka Vs Storm
M Bison Vs Iron Fist

Parmaniac
Superboy Vs Gotanks
Vega Vs Wolverine
Blanka Vs Storm Spite in the bold ones favour

chomperx9
zangief vs strong guy

dhalsim vs nightcrawler 2 church boys with teleportation

subzero vs classic iceman

Omega Vision
Alucard (Hellsing, prior to his absorption of Schrodinger) vs Marvel Dracula
Ruroni Kenshin (as Manslayer, not the vagabond) vs Silver Samurai

KuRuPT Thanosi
Mace Windu vs. Ra's al Ghul (sword fight nor force powers)
Wolverine (No adamantium or HF) vs. Vega
Halo vs. MW2 vs. Gears

Parmaniac
I honestly think Wolverine vs. Vega is spite matchup even without the adamantium cause of his HF plus the extra claw.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=513980
shifty

Omega Vision
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Halo vs. MW2 vs. Gears
How is that even comics related?

Bentley
Lex Luthor vs Doctor Wily with prep.

JakeTheBank
Simon Belmont versus Marvel Dracula

Badabing
facepalm

Same thing as the last time. Everyone just posts matches they want. Someone needs to take control of this thread and coordinate the matches. If not then I'll close it and it will be the last time this idea gets tried.

Mindset
Originally posted by Berries
Right handed vs Left handed masturbation left stomps

lightyeargee
Avatar the Bender vs. Movie Storm

Terminator 1000 vs. Wolverine

Marcus the Hybrid Immortal vs. The Reaper from Blade II

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Badabing
Someone needs to take control of this thread and coordinate the matches. And who besides you and the other mods could do that?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Parmaniac
And who besides you and the other mods could do that?
Well one name does spring to mind...shifty

JakeTheBank
Quan.

Badabing
And who besides you and the other mods could do that? The same type of person who hosts a tourny. no expression

Anyway, I'll leave this open for a bit longer. If nobody steps up then I'll close the thread and that will be the end of it.

Parmaniac
But this is different than a tourny a lot of people here don't even look into the battlezone and even when they do they don't want to be a part of a tourny, no offense but I think if this is supposed to be done right a mod has to do it.

JakeTheBank
Perhaps we can take the options placed so far and open a poll? Then someone can step up, keep the poll open for a week or two, and then slowly integrate the highest voted matches as threads here?

Berries
The same type of person who hosts a tourny. no expression

Anyway, I'll leave this open for a bit longer. If nobody steps up then I'll close the thread and that will be the end of it.
Won't someone please step up and organize Bada's idea?!?!?

Badabing
But this is different than a tourny a lot of people here don't even look into the battlezone and even when they do they don't want to be a part of a tourny, no offense but I think if this is supposed to be done right a mod has to do it. Know what you're talking about before posting to me. Tournies were held in this forum before there was a Battlezone forum, and they did quite well. They all started with a tourny discussion thread, similar to this type of thread. And it wasn't mods who initiated the tournies or hosted them. You're not helping and basically spamming the thread with your limited knowledge of this forum and its history. So do me a favor and contribute to the thread or stop posting. Because it's obvious you don't have all the facts as you've been here less than a year. Thanks.

psycho gundam
oh snap pwnt

xmarksthespot
facepalm

Same thing as the last time. Everyone just posts matches they want. Someone needs to take control of this thread and coordinate the matches. If not then I'll close it and it will be the last time this idea gets tried. We can discuss my match-up Bada. 131

Look at the interest I generated.
Sailor Moon vs Wolverine Originally posted by JakeTheBank
THIS Originally posted by amnesia
sailor moon would shit stomp. Originally posted by illadelph12
http://toughpigs.com/uploaded_images/Beautiful_Day_Monster-749600.JPG
stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
I think Goku/Superman and Sailor Moon/Wolverine (This will be epic, BTW) generated the most interest and should be considered the most for making the threads.

EDIT: Also if we use Goku or Sailor Moon, it should be specified if we're allowing Manga only, Anime only, or both.

Berries
I must be missing something with Sailor Moon.

batdude123
Know what you're talking about before posting to me. Tournies were held in this forum before there was a Battlezone forum, and they did quite well. They all started with a tourny discussion thread, similar to this type of thread. And it wasn't mods who initiated the tournies or hosted them. You're not helping and basically spamming the thread with your limited knowledge of this forum and its history. So do me a favor and contribute to the thread or stop posting. Because it's obvious you don't have all the facts as you've been here less than a year. Thanks.

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/1193/umadep9.gif

Omega Vision
Perhaps we can take the options placed so far and open a poll? Then someone can step up, keep the poll open for a week or two, and then slowly integrate the highest voted matches as threads here?
I like this idea. Maybe manage it like the MA thread in the comics section is managed.

Black bolt z
Know what you're talking about before posting to me. Tournies were held in this forum before there was a Battlezone forum, and they did quite well. They all started with a tourny discussion thread, similar to this type of thread. And it wasn't mods who initiated the tournies or hosted them. You're not helping and basically spamming the thread with your limited knowledge of this forum and its history. So do me a favor and contribute to the thread or stop posting. Because it's obvious you don't have all the facts as you've been here less than a year. Thanks. yeah tourneys were made by posters three years ago.There was no battlezone.The battlezone now makes not as much sense as the tourneys then.

Apocalypse vs. Level one freeza.
or
Void vs. Boo(kid)

marwash22
When people are done making suggestions (or when the mod thinks there are enough suggestions), just take them all and put them in a tournament bracket.

1 seed = the first suggestion... and so forth.

people vote on which suggested matchup they think is the better idea and whichever one gets the most votes, advances.

Take the final 4 or 8 and do a poll on which one sounds the most interesting. Which ever one gets the most votes, is the one we start with, 2nd most votes is next... and so forth.

just an idea.

Badabing
Dang, I thought Paramaniac would had least throw a mad smiley my way. grumpy

At least Batdude responded and it's nice to see the once future mod, Val, contribute. smile

I'm not trying to push this idea on anyone. I simply don't have the time to sort through all the posts and coordinate. I also know nothing of anime/manga. But I get a lot of the PMs with requests for different types of matches and have to close the threads which are against the rules so I figured there were people who are interested in cross genre matches. shrug

Anyway, if someone wants to step up and get this going, great. If not then I'll close the thread later on.

Omega Vision
^Unless anyone else objects I could step up and take responsibility.

Black bolt z
^Unless anyone else objects I could step up and take responsibility. I don't have anything against you but if I had to vote for someone to get this going if Jake is willing I say he is the best suited.

marwash22
^ what system are you going to use in deciding which options go up for debate?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I don't have anything against you but if I had to vote for someone to get this going if Jake is willing I say he is the best suited.
I'd have no problem with Jake, the reason I throw in my hat is because I think its a good idea and I have lots of free time (usually).
Originally posted by marwash22
^ what system are you going to use in deciding which options go up for debate?
Well obviously any obvious spite nominations are out from the get-go. Beyond that I'm open to suggestions.

Black bolt z
Hank pym vs. Chi Chi.Who smacks more?Awesome pimp slap fight.

marwash22
Well obviously any obvious spite nominations are out from the get-go. Beyond that I'm open to suggestions. Originally posted by marwash22
When people are done making suggestions (or when the mod thinks there are enough suggestions), just take them all and put them in a tournament bracket.

1 seed = the first suggestion... and so forth.

people vote on which suggested matchup they think is the better idea and whichever one gets the most votes, advances.

Take the final 4 or 8 and do a poll on which one sounds the most interesting. Which ever one gets the most votes, is the one we start with, 2nd most votes is next... and so forth.

JakeTheBank
Yeah, it's best that OV organize it if he's volunteering, though I can always add some input. smile

As is, I think Video Game Characters should be specified which game they're coming from, obviously. Solid Snake from Metal Gear is a different animal completely from Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid 4 for example.

Anime/Manga characters should be specified which medium they're coming from. Typically, manga is the best way to go, as its the "source" material most of the time. Though more people watched the DBZ anime than actually read the manga from my experience.

Certain characters will need their own specific clarifications on a case by case basis, as well.

But yeah, a poll thread with the choices mentioned thus far should be made, and then we should sparingly introduce each "cross genre" fight over to gauge interest and reaction.

Omega Vision
Alright so I'll wait for Bada's approval before starting in earnest but I think it would be best to set a concrete deadline for suggestions. 2:00 PM Central time tomorrow sound alright?

Black bolt z
Alright so I'll wait for Bada's approval before starting in earnest but I think it would be best to set a concrete deadline for suggestions. 2:00 PM Central time tomorrow sound alright? You don't need badas approval.He said so himself.Also 2:00 PM central is our time right?In flordia.I always forget which one we are in.

marwash22
You don't need badas approval.He said so himself.Also 2:00 PM central is our time right?In flordia.I always forget which one we are in. Eastern. 3 pm for you.

Omega Vision
You don't need badas approval.He said so himself.Also 2:00 PM central is our time right?In flordia.I always forget which one we are in. Originally posted by marwash22
Eastern. 3 pm for you.
I'm in Western Florida, an hour west of the line separating Eastern from Central.

chomperx9
kitana vs elektra

Omega Vision
Here are the suggestions so far:
Vegeta vs Thor-Blanket
Superman vs Goku-Rage
Goku (Dragon Ball, no gear) vs Iron Fist-Omega Vision
Wolverine (no HF and bone claws) vs Vega-Kurupt
Sailor Moon vs Wolverine-X-Marks
Wolverine vs T-1000-LYG
Iron Man vs Gundam-Bentley
Asterix vs Luke Cage-Warlord
Void vs Majin Buu-Black Bolt
Piccolo vs Martian Manhunter-Colossus
Shao Khan vs Hulk-Galactusischere
Tetsuo Shima vs Exodus-753
Solid Snake vs Punisher-Jake
Batman vs Xanatos-Rader
Liu Kang vs Shang Chi-Chomper
The Avatar vs. Human torch, Storm, Ice Man & Magma-Marwash
Kotaro Fuuma vs Wolverine-Dev
Drizzt vs Wolverine-D Dude

I'm limiting it to one suggestion per person, so if you prefer another suggestion over the one I've listed above just let me know and I'll change it to your preferred nomination.

chomperx9
i have a question for the mods.

how come you can use the comic book characters in the movie vs forums as long as you stick to the movie versions but cannot use the video game comic characters in the video game vs forum ?

everyone is cool in the movie vs forum about keeping it on topic with movie related when it involves spider-man and batman and other comic characters.

why dont the members have a chance to do that as well in the video game vs forum ? like wolverine from marvel vs capcom vs scorpion.

illadelph12
Because of me.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by illadelph12
Because of me. Why?

Badabing
Originally posted by illadelph12
Because of me. mmm

Actually it was Rex.

biscuits

Black bolt z
So who was a mod first?Delph or bada?

illadelph12
I was.

Back in the summer of 2007, when I was a Mod, I allowed limited mixed genre threads in this forum (the comic versus forum only) to mix things up (it had gotten a bit stagnant here, so I figured adding a new pot of characters would add new life). Apparently a large contingent of board members lost their minds (a couple of mods included) and fanboy insanity, excessive false reporting, and utter chaos ensued...

...for about 3 days.

Then when things started to calm down and people began adjusting to the new options and stopped acting like complete ass hats, a couple of the powers that be (mods) decided that, despite the fact that the "problem" had subsided and was blown out of proportion by a few trolls/socks filing reports and spamming the board, the experiment caused more trouble than it was worth, particularly because some board members mistakenly believed that because the Comic Book Versus forum now had a mixed genre rule they could make mixed genre threads in any forum, much to the chagrin of those forums' Mods, it was perceived I'd over stepped my bounds and stepped on the toes of other mods with greater seniority by making a board wide change (which I hadn't, and never intended), so a rule was put in place which segregated the various versus forums and made it illegal to use characters from different genres in versus threads, and I was de-modded and labeled as a power mad mod, though my only intention was to make this forum more fun for the posters and liven things up a bit.

mmm

Actually it was Rex.

biscuits

And him too...

Colossus-Big C
Here are the suggestions so far:
Vegeta vs Thor-Blanket
Superman vs Goku-Rage
Wolverine vs T-1000-LYG
Batman vs Xanatos-Rader

I'm limiting it to one suggestion per person, so if you prefer another suggestion over the one I've listed above just let me know and I'll change it to your preferred nomination.

ill go with this,
can we do a poll now so we can vote bada?

The Nuul
Prototype vs Carnage

Badabing
ill go with this,
can we do a poll now so we can vote bada? Omega and Jake seem to be taking the lead. They are more than welcome to make a poll thread. I'll pin the poll thread and unpin this thread once it's made.

BlackZero30x
I kinda liked the idea of a star wars character getting used...i mean someone else could make up the fight if they want...im just saying i like the idea of that.

Badabing
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
I kinda liked the idea of a star wars character getting used...i mean someone else could make up the fight if they want...im just saying i like the idea of that. I never said they couldn't be used. I did have movie characters noted as a choice in the OP.

Wei Phoenix

They both died...

Originally posted by galactusischere
Kenshiro vs every Marvel/DC martial artist.

Omae Wa Mo Shindeiru.

BlackZero30x
I never said they couldn't be used. I did have movie characters noted as a choice in the OP.

i was reading the top list of contenders and noticed this wasn't on the list.....

Random Star Wars Faction (Whichever would be appropriate from the Expanded Universe vs. Skrulls)

i would like to see Galen Marrick in a fight with someone anyone really but he has one graphic novel....a book and one video game which all tell the same story so he has limited feats.

so any star wars character work really.......
like yoda! lol

Parmaniac
Know what you're talking about before posting to me. Tournies were held in this forum before there was a Battlezone forum, and they did quite well. They all started with a tourny discussion thread, similar to this type of thread. And it wasn't mods who initiated the tournies or hosted them. You're not helping and basically spamming the thread with your limited knowledge of this forum and its history. So do me a favor and contribute to the thread or stop posting. Because it's obvious you don't have all the facts as you've been here less than a year. Thanks. ahah
My apology
biscuits

And now as the supreme poster of this board I'll give this into the hands of Omega Vision and Jake the Bank, thanks for listening and have a nice day smile

The list Omega made is ok for me, just to ad something constructive.

Black bolt z
So when everyone has come to a consensus OV will make the poll then bada will pin it?Or everyone will vote on a few then take those,make a poll then pin that?

Omega Vision
So when everyone has come to a consensus OV will make the poll then bada will pin it?Or everyone will vote on a few then take those,make a poll then pin that?
Before I make a poll I think we need to narrow down the number of options to 8. For that I think we should have open votes (like in the MA thread) only the kicker is (to make certain we don't just have a fifteen way tie) you can't vote on your own nomination, at least not at this juncture.

Parmaniac
Before I make a poll I think we need to narrow down the number of options to 8. For that I think we should have open votes (like in the MA thread) only the kicker is (to make certain we don't just have a fifteen way tie) you can't vote on your own nomination, at least not at this juncture. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t533052.html

Black bolt z
Before I make a poll I think we need to narrow down the number of options to 8. For that I think we should have open votes (like in the MA thread) only the kicker is (to make certain we don't just have a fifteen way tie) you can't vote on your own nomination, at least not at this juncture. Well then how come is there already a poll?I just voted for mine...I wish I knew that.You should probably organize the thread.It looked like colossus made it.

Omega Vision
Well then how come is there already a poll?I just voted for mine...I wish I knew that.You should probably organize the thread.It looked like colossus made it.
Here's the key: if Colossus made it, assume its unofficial.

Black bolt z
Here's the key: if Colossus made it, assume its unofficial. thumb up

Colossus-Big C
Here's the key: if Colossus made it, assume its unofficial. sneer

chomperx9
i have a question for the mods.

how come you can use the comic book characters in the movie vs forums as long as you stick to the movie versions but cannot use the video game comic characters in the video game vs forum ?

everyone is cool in the movie vs forum about keeping it on topic with movie related when it involves spider-man and batman and other comic characters.

why dont the members have a chance to do that as well in the video game vs forum ? like wolverine from marvel vs capcom vs scorpion. any mods have an answer to that ^

The Nuul
any mods have an answer to that ^

Mindset will get around to it when he feels like it.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by The Nuul
Mindset will get around to it when he feels like it. thumb up

Colossus-Big C
dur
since when did mindset become mod

Black bolt z
dur
since when did mindset become mod Since always.It's just been a secret.He's their top agent.Infiltrate and eliminate is his only order.

The Nuul
dur
since when did mindset become mod

Wayy before you.

dev10n
I change mines to Sun Wukong Vs Thor

Omega Vision
Vegeta vs Thor-Blanket
Superman vs Goku-Rage
Wolverine vs T-1000-LYG
Batman vs Xanatos-Rader
Prototype vs Carnage-Nuul

Okay here are the options. Remember you can't vote for your own suggestion.

My vote is for Vegeta vs Thor as suggested by Blanket.

marwash22
are we to vote here, or are you just gonna count the votes from the other thread?

Black bolt z
Darn no voting for your own.Personally I think that the vegeta vs. Thor would play out pretty much exactly the same as goku vs. supes.If I can't vote for mine I will vote for

Piccolo(although it depends on which version)vs. Martian Manhunter.

Remember piccolo does have more then one incarnation.King piccolo,regular,fused with nail,fused with the other old green guy(I can't remember his name)

Colossus-Big C
he should count the ones from the other thread

Parmaniac
Only 1 vote? Or maybe something like a 2 point system, first wish 2 points second 1 point. Cause I must admit I can't decide between 2 embarrasment

chomperx9
dur
since when did mindset become mod since bada started drinking again

Colossus-Big C
since bada started drinking again dur
Since when did you become admin

Black bolt z
dur
Since when did you become admin Originally posted by chomperx9
since bada started drinking again

Badabing
Dang, I thought Paramaniac would had least throw a mad smiley my way. grumpy
ahah
My apology
biscuits

And now as the supreme poster of this board I'll give this into the hands of Omega Vision and Jake the Bank, thanks for listening and have a nice day smile

The list Omega made is ok for me, just to ad something constructive. A better response than I hoped. laughing

dur
since when did mindset become mod Originally posted by Black bolt z
Since always.It's just been a secret.He's their top agent.Infiltrate and eliminate is his only order. Originally posted by chomperx9
since bada started drinking again laughing out loud duryes

chomperx9
dur
Since when did you become admin since raz has been on probation I have taken over

Black bolt z
since raz has been on probation I have taken over Chomper who put raz on probabtion?Comicvines owner?

chomperx9
Chomper who put raz on probabtion?Comicvines owner? I did

Black bolt z
I did Raz>rexx>PR>Bada>jake>OV>Me>You>colossus>Quan.

You have no power over raz.

marwash22
...and that concludes the dick measuring portion of the thread.

chomperx9
Raz>rexx>PR>Bada>jake>OV>Me>You>colossus>Quan.

You have no power over raz. thats what you think

Black bolt z
...and that concludes the dick measuring portion of the thread. ...Originally posted by chomperx9
thats what you think Thats what I know.O sorry.

Raz>Mindset>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rexx>PR>Bada>jake>OV>Me>You>colossus>Quan.

chomperx9
... Thats what I know.O sorry.

Raz>Mindset>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rexx>PR>Bada>jake>OV>Me>You>colossus>Quan. you are wrong human. this is only the begining

Bentley
We should do a KMC forum's poster tier thread!

Omega Vision
Guys enough with the off-topic shit. At the moment try and only post if you have a vote relevant to the thread.

Parmaniac
Only 1 vote? Or maybe something like a 2 point system, first wish 2 points second 1 point. Cause I must admit I can't decide between 2 embarrasment

Lord_Talron
The Avatar vs. Human torch, Storm, Ice Man & Magma.

- no avatar state. that would be interesting!

Lord_Talron
aang in avatar state vs karate kid

no exotic powers.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
aang in avatar state vs karate kid

no exotic powers.
No more nominations right now, at the moment you just vote for one of these options:
Vegeta vs Thor-Blanket
Superman vs Goku-Rage
Wolverine vs T-1000-LYG
Batman vs Xanatos-Rader

chomperx9
No more nominations right now, at the moment you just vote for one of these options:
Vegeta vs Thor-Blanket
Superman vs Goku-Rage
Wolverine vs T-1000-LYG
Batman vs Xanatos-Rader
Drizzt vs Wolverine-D Dude instead of posting that every time make a thread with a pole with those fights and from there we can vote easier

marwash22
i don't think that is ideal. if we count the votes from the poll and the rule is "no voting for your own option"... there's no way to tell whether or not people obeyed the rule.

chomperx9
isnt there an option that you can select to see who voted for what ?

Black bolt z
isnt there an option that you can select to see who voted for what ? No.

Just open a thread with all of these.Have someone relply once and only once anf they cannot vote for their own(you will know).Once everyone has voted take the winner from that.

Lord_Talron
No more nominations right now

NEVER!!!!!! durznuts

TheTyrant
Sir Crocodile vs Sandman

Wei Phoenix
I'd love to see that but Crocodile would utterly destroy Marvel Sandman. If it's DC Sand then it's much closer.

amnesia
full metal alchemist versus iceman?

the ninjak
Originally posted by amnesia
full metal alchemist versus iceman?

Pooor Edward sad

amnesia
Originally posted by the ninjak
Pooor Edward sad

What if he had a philosopher stone? wink

(i think Ed only needs to touch him once though)

the ninjak
Originally posted by amnesia
What if he had a philosopher stone? wink

(i think Ed only needs to touch him once though)

Iceman only needs to look at him.

amnesia
Originally posted by the ninjak
Iceman only needs to look at him.

I disagree:/

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>