Gouken vs Geese Howard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Otherwise known as the 'My counters are better than yours' match.

Geese has failed to obtain the Immortality Scrolls from Chonrei and Chonshu. But he has a fallback plan.

He wishes to accquire the Ansatsuken Scrolls, particulary those that pertain to the Dark Hadou and its more lethal techniques. Only problem is that Ryu is out of the country, attacking Ken Masters is a no-no, given the Masters Foundation's connections with the military, and Gouki is training God-knows-where.

Which leaves Gouken, who is the current scrolls' guardian. Geese is on the next flight to Japan, where he crashes the Ansatsuken Dojo. Instead of finding a scrawny old man, Geese finds a muscular, Japanese man standing three inches taller than Geese himself.

Geese, say hello to the current Grandmaster of Ansatsuken, Gouken.

This catches Geese off-guard, but he recovers and demands the Ansatsuken Scrolls. Gouken refuses to hand them over. Good thing that Geese is in his hakama, since he is itching for a fight. Gouken is more than willing to oblige.

Esomark
This is gonna be a great fight indeed. I'm leaning towards Gouken since he survived the Shun Goku Satsu, resisted it when Akuma attempted it again like it was a mosquito bite, and his Denjin Hadouken looks pretty damn powerful.

lordxalba
HaHAHa Geese will lose.Gouken the winner" Power of Nothingness"

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Gouken negates Geeses powers with the power of nothingness

First_Tsurugi06
I'm not doubting Gouken or anything, but aside from keeping him alive-albeit in a years-long coma-after Akuma's Shun Goku Satsu, exactly how powerful is the power of nothingness? Never formally viewed his ending in a way that I can understand what they're saying. Given what you're all saying, I assume it must be pretty good.

AsbestosFlaygon
There are speculations that Gouken is actually stronger than his younger brother.

Good match, but Gouken wins this through sheer force and power.
Gouken is simply too strong for him.

Gouken VS the Jin brothers would've been a better match.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.