New Novels should be....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tom Gon Jinn
What do you want the next SW Novel to be about? I'd like an Old Republic/Jedi one.

theEviljedi
Once Episode II comes out I would like a novel written about the events in between II and III simialar to what they did for Rouge Planet and Shadows of the Empire.

Xizor
Same with me. One book or a trilogy could cover the 2-3 years between Ep2 and 3. You could have a good 3-4 series dedicated to the 10 years between Ep1-2. I still think it's interesting that after the success of Shadows no one has considered writing a book between SW's and ESB. It would include fleeing from Yavin, Ord Mantell and the touchdown at Hoth. Cool stuff could be thrown in involving Xizor, the Emperor and Jabba. Somebody has to write this book. I mean there are 2 years between SW's and ESB as opposed to the 6 months Shadows was fit into. Don't tell me that that Crystal crap was an excuse for filling in the gap either, it wasn't any good. I want a real novel.

LanİeWindu
Old thread revived...laughing out loud

§pearhead
I know this is old as hell...but you gotta love the Rogue Squadron-type books big grin

Lurik
Rogue Squadron all the way!
"Rogue Leader standing by."-Luke Skywalker/Wedge Antilles

Rogue Jedi
i would like to see the era where exar kun and ulic qel droma existed novelized.

ninjaturtle
Definitely Rogue Squadran. I dont know about anyone else, but I love Corran Horn's character. I'd really like to see something about the time he spent at CorSec with Iella.

Julie
that would be cool.....I still want to see post NJO though

Dirty Vader
Anything which takes place before NJO and after ROTJ but doesent star a super weapon.

Jedi Priestess
Actually there are 2 books slated to be released before EP3.

Julie
do tell.....most of these books might just be black holes for my money....but oh well....I'm gonna buy 'em anyway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.