The Walking Dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Based on the same comic series starts in October

http://www.comicvine.com/news/walking-dead-tv-show-follows-living-dead-rules/141370/

Kento
I hope this show is as good as the comics. But it should be fun to watch nonetheless.

Neo_Version 7
This will be my show. Big fan of the comics and AMC have yet to disapppoint.

Mindset
I just creamed my pants

Darth Vicious
Just started reading the comics and I cant put them down. Theres so much death that I wonder how true to the comic it will be. Some of the prison scenes are too gruesome.

Kazenji
Walking Dead trailer that they showed at Comic-con

qBiI6YRfWIY

The shows gonna be good since Frank Darabont has something to do with it.

MildPossession
Oh great, the lead is a British actor that I can't stand... sad

I'll check it out once it starts here in Britain but don't expect much.

RE: Blaxican
So... is the beginning of the series there a deliberate copy-off of 28 Days Later?

Mindset
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
So... is the beginning of the series there a deliberate copy-off of 28 Days Later? That's what happened in the comic, Idk if the comic got it from 28 Days later or not.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Mindset
That's what happened in the comic, Idk if the comic got it from 28 Days later or not.

Most likey did

The Walking Dead comic started in 2003 and 28 days later came out in 2002.

Darth Vicious
I read that the tv series wont an exact adaptation of the comic. Having read the whole series, I welcome the changes. I always wondered about Lori's fate in the comic. Maybe the tv series will go in a different direction.

Kazenji
Behind the scenes vid

http://www.comicvine.com/news/walking-dead-behind-the-scenes-video/141815/

Kazenji
Heres the trailer again but better quality

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=video&show_id=400522

Kento
I can't wait for this show...Just a little over a month left eh?

T.M
Looking forward to this.

Good news is we wont have to wait long for it to screen here in UK, gonna be just a few days after.

Robtard
Oh shit, likes looks like it could be pure awesome.

Darth Vicious
Damn, It hasnt started yet and they already picked it up for another season! Cool!

http://www.collider.com/2010/09/01/the-walking-dead-second-season-amc-frank-darabont/#more-46844

Kazenji
I'm hoping this show gets picked up quick in Australia.

Kazenji
Tv commercial

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=video&show_id=432460

T.M
November 5th starting in UK

Scythe
Excited about a live-action show for the first time in ages. Sooo not gonna miss this.

Darth Vicious
Happy Dance Just finished watching the pilot episode! Happy Dance It's available online if u know where to look.

-Pr-
-goes looking-

Mindset
No don't do it pr!

Darth Vicious
Its worth it.

Robtard
I found it. Think I'll go D/L it instead of waiting 9 more days. Plus side, don't have to sit through commercials.

Robtard
Was a good pilot, definitely will keep watching this.

Mindset
Rob you better watch that shit sunday so they have good ratings.

Robtard
I intended too anyways, but the quality of the one I watched was just okay, so I want to see that shit on hi-def.

Darth Vicious
I'll be watching it again as well. Not sure that the ratings matter now as a second season was already ordered.

Akainu
I've actually read the comics.

Think I'm going to watch it now wink

Darth Vicious
I think most of us have read the comics. I'm looking forward to seeing Michione and The Governor.

Mindset
AMC has the best shows on tv.

Word.

Robtard
Probably cliche', but they really do.

Could someone PM me the link to the pilot D/L?

Robtard
Could someone PM me the link to the pilot D/L?

Done

It was pretty good.

BackFire
Watched the first episode earlier, was pretty outstanding.

Darth Vicious
Pretty damn phenomenal! The premiere had 5.3 million viewers!

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2010/11/01/the-walking-dead-premiere-attracts-5-3-million-viewers/

T.M
Premiers on Friday night here. Can't wait.

Flyattractor
iT WAS OK.

Mindset
Second ep looks like it will be better.

Flyattractor
I am just wondering how long they will be able to keep the "Zombie" aspect of the show interesting.

AthenasTrgrFngr
if the show really is true to the comic and so far it's really accurate even down to some of the dialogue) then the zombies will only be half of it. a lot of the drama in the show comes from people trying to kill other people. the zombies are just the backdrop for that.

Mindset
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I am just wondering how long they will be able to keep the "Zombie" aspect of the show interesting. Why would it be hard to keep interesting?

The zombies are just used as social commentary, the writer of the Walking Dead even said this his the epilogue of the first comic. He didn't want his comic to only be about horror or gore, and I assume the show will be the same way.

Flyattractor
I just meant is there going to be enought of that to keep the zom-fans on board for the whole run.

I have read some of the series.

But comic fans aren't tv fans.

Mindset
A well written story, most times, will be entertaining regardless of the medium.

Bloinky
I haven't read the comics but I loved how the first episode played out and the ending of the episode also..... I can't wait for the new episode on Sunday nights, it looks really good.

T.M
Very good first episode, setting the series up very well.

I see a 2nd season has been green lit.

LINK

The number of episodes will go up from 6 to 13 too.

Tex
It's been ok so far, nothing extraordinary; just feels like recycled bits and pieces from old zombie movies.

Robtard
Last episode was a bit slower/let-down than the previous two, but I do understand why for the story.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
Last episode was a bit slower/let-down than the previous two, but I do understand why for the story.

rob i haven't watched this yet, but would you recommend it

Saskaswan
Don't tell me that racist redneck cut off his hand and is still living...

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Saskaswan
Don't tell me that racist redneck cut off his hand and is still living...

Now dont u think it would make more sense to actually cut the chain or the thing the handcuff was tied to?

On another not, for those that read the comics. Since its obvious they wont follow the book as it is, What are the chances that Rick will keep his hand? I for one wouldnt mind if he did.

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
rob i haven't watched this yet, but would you recommend it

It's entertaining enough (so far) and there's a couple of characters that could turn out to be interesting. From what I've read about the comic, the story/characters should get better later in(should they follow the comic).

So yes, give it a try, it's only 3 episodes in; the worst you have to lose is a bit over two hours of your time, if you FF the commercials.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Now dont u think it would make more sense to actually cut the chain or the thing the handcuff was tied to?

On another not, for those that read the comics. Since its obvious they wont follow the book as it is, What are the chances that Rick will keep his hand? I for one wouldnt mind if he did.

Handcuffs are resistant to hacksaws, but the bit of rusted steel should have been no problem, unless it was a wood-saw attached.

BruceSkywalker
It's entertaining enough (so far) and there's a couple of characters that could turn out to be interesting. From what I've read about the comic, the story/characters should get better later in(should they follow the comic).

So yes, give it a try, it's only 3 episodes in; the worst you have to lose is a bit over two hours of your time, if you FF the commercials.

thanks rob, i will start watching

Paul79UF
Handcuffs are resistant to hacksaws, but the bit of rusted steel should have been no problem, unless it was a wood-saw attached.

I just assumed that he would have tried to saw through that stuff first and then resorted to sawing off the hand. sick

I would keep the hand to toss at a "geek" to distract them if I got in a bind. It would be like tossing a doberman a steak when you're breaking in to a store. stick out tongue

BruceSkywalker
watched this earlier tonight.. thought the episode was ok but will continue to watch

So like, this took a turn for the less interesting.

Darth Vicious
How so?

Well, no one's talked about it for like a week.

I haven't seen the last two episodes myself; I'm at work when it airs.

Darth Vicious
Last episode was actually good. Not sure if u followed the comics.This last episode added stuff that wasnt in the comic. The last few minutes were intense as the first real casualties happened. Theres only two episodes left in the season.

Robtard
So like, this took a turn for the less interesting.

It's not as good as I hoped for going off the preview and what I initially read. But it's good and I do look forward to Season 2, which will have more than this season's piddle 6.

I went out and read the comic, just for shits and giggles.

A problem that I see the show running into is that... the comic at least is very slow. You've got monotony and nothingness for 50 pages, and then "wham!" Someone gets bit or dies, there's a mass of zombies everywhere, they all get killed and someone dies. Then it's back to the monotony again.

Also, the fact that damn every character ends up dying horribly at some point makes it hard for this to appeal to the average movie watcher. What's going to happen a lot is that people are going to think that a character has been established and will be there for the duration, and then they'll invest a little in that character, and then he will suddenly die for like, no reason at all.

So, yeah. Dunno what's gonna happen with that.

Scythe
Holy crap, the last episode I saw had John Murphy.

Placidity
whos that?

Flyattractor
I gotta say that I have enjoyed the series,but I wonder how long it will last.
I mean even with all the touted and praise for it being a Character Driven show with lots of soap opera type drama in it.
At its heart its still just a Zombie Movie.
And there isn't really a whole lot that you can do with that that hasn't already been done,and done to a level of death that even a zombie wont' rise up from.

Yes. The show has pretty deep characters in it. But they are still just characters in a zombie movie.

I give the show 3 seasons at the most.

It isn't really a zombie movie. It's more of a movie with zombies in it.

Flyattractor
It isn't really a zombie movie. It's more of a movie with zombies in it. semantics.

No, it's not semantics at all. There's a world of difference between the former and the latter.

Scythe
Originally posted by Placidity
whos that?

He did some music for the movie Sunshine and 28 Days Later.

rWlXU2DeYkQ

I believe this song was in the last episode of Walking Dead. The part where they all start driving.

Placidity
Oh yea... I remember that. I thought they should've saved that song for a more epic scene though.

Was also used in Kickass btw.

Flyattractor
No, it's not semantics at all. There's a world of difference between the former and the latter. Care to enlighten us as to how so?

Scythe
Originally posted by Placidity
Was also used in Kickass btw.

Yeah, forgot to mention that. I loved how it was used in kick ass. Both of his songs.

Robtard
Season Finale was good enough. The doc's character was meh though, he was so adamant about his belief and then was "ah, ok, here you go'.

FistOfThe North
the show's been renewed for 13 more episodes.

looking forward to it. wonder what they'll do now, as a goal meaning.

they'll probably find some military base and camp, meet a doc/s there, he'llshe'll find a topical cure that can be absorbed through the skin and spread it via a few recovered crop duster airplanes from a few nearby farms that were flown in by former air force pilots from that base. gather the cured, have them help with cure reproduction and distribution and recreate civilization by spreading the spray, and curing the rest of the damned in the way you'd aim and spray mace. the rest are burned to a cinder and in no time we're back to drinking beer, hittin' on our cousins and being late for work.

i give the show a 8/10. cgi looked too conspicuous in some scenes, especially in panoramic shots.

Robtard
I've not read the comic, but I don't think there's a cure once you're a zombie and dead/rotting.

P.S. I've never hit on my cousins, ya perv.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I gotta say that I have enjoyed the series,but I wonder how long it will last.
I mean even with all the touted and praise for it being a Character Driven show with lots of soap opera type drama in it.
At its heart its still just a Zombie Movie.
And there isn't really a whole lot that you can do with that that hasn't already been done,and done to a level of death that even a zombie wont' rise up from.

Yes. The show has pretty deep characters in it. But they are still just characters in a zombie movie.

I give the show 3 seasons at the most. There is one thing that can be done. They can give a zombie movie/story a legit ending of some kind. Like eventually getting things back to normal or something along those lines.

FistOfThe North
I've not read the comic, but I don't think there's a cure once you're a zombie and dead/rotting.

P.S. I've never hit on my cousins, ya perv.

"i am legend" came pretty close. wasn't it supose to happen afterwards though, post "Legend"? but come to think of it, i don't think i've ever seen a movie ever solve a "zombie apocaplypse". towards the end the dead just keep strolling along with humans barely escaping or sadly heading away. you'll have the occasional mega explosion that takes a bunch of the dead out but there're always alot that remain.

the good thing is is that zombies can't reproduce and they (seemingly) need energy/flesh to go on. so maybe it'll just be a waiting game for this next series;/trying to find a cure/fighting a whole bunch off with depopulization in mind.

and 3rd cousins are fine. their for off enough. 2nd cousins are fine too but only when you're drunk. 1st cousins, if they're a 10 and only you've never, ever met or spoken.

ha, j/k.

Robtard
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
"i am legend" came pretty close. wasn't it supose to happen afterwards though, post "Legend"? but come to think of it, i don't think i've ever seen a movie ever solve a "zombie apocaplypse". towards the end the dead just keep strolling along with humans barely escaping or sadly heading away. you'll have the occasional mega explosion that takes a bunch of the dead out but there're always alot that remain.

the good thing is is that zombies can't reproduce and they (seemingly) need energy/flesh to go on. so maybe it'll just be a waiting game for this next series;/trying to find a cure/fighting a whole bunch off with depopulization in mind.

and 3rd cousins are fine. their for off enough. 2nd cousins are fine too but only when you're drunk. 1st cousins, if they're a 10 and only you've never, ever met or spoken.

ha, j/k.

The creatures in I Am Legend (film) were mutated humans with some similarities to vampires; they were still alive though and why Neville was trying to cure them.

Read 'World War Z' by Max Brooks, I think you'll enjoy it. Slow to start, but get's exceptionally good by about a 1/4 into it as the stories start to tie in together for a bigger picture.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Scythe
He did some music for the movie Sunshine and 28 Days Later.

rWlXU2DeYkQ

I believe this song was in the last episode of Walking Dead. The part where they all start driving. yeah I definitely noticed that too.

Strangelove
Season Finale was good enough. The doc's character was meh though, he was so adamant about his belief and then was "ah, ok, here you go'. I don't think he was adamant so much as resigned and without hope.

I thought that character was inspired.

BackFire
A bit of a disappointment, I thought. Was a solid show, just the first season was so damn short, felt like it ended just as it was getting going. Looking forward to the second season, though it sounds like there will be a long wait. Here's hoping that next season involves The Prison, which was when the comic went from good to exceptional.

FistOfThe North
The creatures in I Am Legend (film) were mutated humans with some similarities to vampires; they were still alive though and why Neville was trying to cure them.

Read 'World War Z' by Max Brooks, I think you'll enjoy it. Slow to start, but get's exceptionally good by about a 1/4 into it as the stories start to tie in together for a bigger picture.

You know, a couple of years ago i got into the audiobook a bit, the first few chapters if i remember correctly, but became uninterested because of the slow pace but maybe i'll give it another go. The show's really gotten me into 'em more than ever.

i like the zombies mythos quite a bit. i have a 36" x 24' framed portrait of one in my house. Maybe you've see the poster before, it looks like the Obama "Hope" portrait, same colors but it's a drawing of a putrified zombie instead and at the foot, in caps, it reads "BRAINS".

And my favorite zombie's (still) gotta be "Tarman" from "Night of the living dead". Remember "more brains!"

T.M

Solidus Black
The last episode was kinda pointless, but entertaining nonetheless.

I have a suspicion that Merle is going to go off and become teh Governor and he will take off Ricks hand. eye for an eye and all that

Robtard
There's a lot of speculation that Merle will indeed be the Governor, the producers/director haven't denied or confirmed.

The Nuul
I like this show so far.

Mindset
Originally posted by BackFire
A bit of a disappointment, I thought. Was a solid show, just the first season was so damn short, felt like it ended just as it was getting going. Looking forward to the second season, though it sounds like there will be a long wait. Here's hoping that next season involves The Prison, which was when the comic went from good to exceptional. It was like a English tv series.

And I hate how short they are. sad

Bardock42
I enjoyed the first season a lot. Looking forward to the next season.

Scythe
I'm looking forward to it as well, I enjoyed the short first season.

T.M
Entertainment Weekly are reporting that Stephen King is in talks to write an episode for the 2nd season.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/03/21/stephen-king-walking-dead-amc/

the ninjak
This show could have been alot better.

The casting sucked in regards to Rick.
The plot steers in the wrong direction many times. No wonder the writers got booted out.

The last episode was idiotic.

I urge all interested to read the comic though. It's leagues above this show.

Thoren
I bought the DVD last week, and it was awesome. Can't wait for season two.

The Walking Dead comic is complete shit.

Anyway, the first episode of the show was amazing.Everything after that was shit.

Thoren
herbcry

You ruined it.

ilu

Thoren
Had to use my urban dictionary for that.

ilu 2.

watershedmoment
Check out the trailer for the new season that just premiered at Comic-Con, it's insane! I love it! Here's the link: ow.ly/1uSvGs

Best show I've seen in a while, can't wait for it to come back on!

Patient_Leech
Omg, this show is amazing. I just netflixed the first season and finished watching it. AMAZING. There's a trailer for the next season? Where?!!?! *goes searching for it ravenously*

Patient_Leech
Ah, here it is...

oMch8m2pYMs

Robtard
I'm looking forward to season 2, really enjoyed that is was a drama to the back-set of a zombie apocalypse.

Patient_Leech
Season 2 poster revealed...

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/TWD-S2-Key-Art-796x1176.jpg

Robtard
It's funny because there's a living guy running. Get it.

Gustavo Fring
It's funny because there's a living guy running. Get it.

Haha yes it is!

Scythe
AMC.com has like six short webisodes that were pretty cool.

srankmissingnin
Didn't like the webisodes. Over acting and the musical score was off.

quanchi112
Didn't see the webisodes yet but liked the first season.

Patient_Leech
Where do you watch these Webisodes??

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Where do you watch these Webisodes??

Here's the first Webisode.

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/the-walking-dead-webisodes-1-a-new-day

Patient_Leech
Thanks very much, Lance!!

Galan007
The first episode of the new season was very enjoyable. It's what I've come to expect from the show.

Any thoughts as to what Dr. Jenner whispered to Rick during the finale episode last season? Personally, I think it involves Lori being pregnant. And while I like the idea of Merle becoming the Governor, it makes me wonder how the show will deal with that topic if/when it arises? If they follow the comic series, then the Governor will end up killing Lori and Judy (Lori's now unborn child)--and it's hard for me to imagine them going that route as of now.

Either way, that wouldn't happen for a LONG time.

Darth Vicious
I thought Shane was a goner last night for sure. When i saw the 3 of them going on their own I figured it would happen. I wonder how much longer he"ll be around.

Robtard
First ep of S2 let me down a bit.

WanderingDroid
Holy Smoking Cow! Just 7 episodes of this show have completely taken a giant shit on anything done by George A. Romero in the past 20 years. This is the mature version of the Zombie mythology that I've been waiting for...there are no badass killing machines or idiotic lameass spoofs/gags/satire parts like Zombieland in this show. Wow!

I so much regret not reading the comic...wait, take it back...I'M GLAD I didn't read the comic out of fear of spoilers. Props to the entire production team and writers, screenplay, donut guy catering the staff...whatever! ****in awesome work they've done here....

The Walking Dead and the New ThunderCats are the reason why I watch Television again (well, actually cable..whatever **** YOU)

P.S. BRING BACK Michael Rooker I want more of his character!

Mindset
Romero has only made shit for the past 20 years, thats not saying much.

Robtard
giAQuLntqXY

the ninjak
First ep of S2 let me down a bit.

My girlfriend and I have both read the books and thought the first three eps of the 1st season were good and the last half mindbogglingly bad writing.

When we watched the 1st episode of 2nd season last night we were bored. None of the characters have the flair of their comic counterparts besides Dale, Glenn and Andrea.

Not happy with were this show is going, this show should've been impossible to get wrong.

Robtard
Originally posted by the ninjak
My girlfriend and I have both read the books and thought the first three eps of the 1st season were good and the last half mindbogglingly bad writing.

When we watched the 1st episode of 2nd season last night we were bored. None of the characters have the flair of their comic counterparts besides Dale, Glenn and Andrea.

Not happy with were this show is going, this show should've been impossible to get wrong.

LoL, you don't have a girlfriend.

quanchi112
I liked the first ep. Romero is the king of zombie movies.

the ninjak
LoL, you don't have a girlfriend.

None of ya'll are aware that I am REALLY good looking.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Romero is the king of zombie movies.

He holds equal ground with Fulci.

S_D_J

I loved the episode the pacing was great

and there's also the fact that this episode was written by Kirkman, as in Robert Kirkman, the creator and writer of the comic this show is based on smile

Robtard
None of ya'll are aware that I am REALLY good looking.

Most people would say Ricky Martin is a handsome/really good looking guy; he doesn't have a girlfriend either.

the ninjak
Most people would say Ricky Martin is a handsome/really good looking guy; he doesn't have a girlfriend either.

Ricky Martin is gay though.

Originally posted by S_D_J
I loved the episode the pacing was great

and there's also the fact that this episode was written by Kirkman, as in Robert Kirkman, the creator and writer of the comic this show is based on smile
The damage has been done. The actors suck. The writers were fired. Kirkman will do his best and hopefully the show will improve.

S_D_J
Ricky Martin is gay though.

The damage has been done. The actors suck. The writers were fired. Kirkman will do his best and hopefully the show will improve.

the writers weren't fired, they quit. The only one "fired" was Darabont, and we still have to see what impact that has on the show (the first batch of Season 2 episodes were produced by him)

And Kirkman was the one who wrote the episode you were so bored with, and the one who's also responsible for the characterization of any main player in the story (he and Darabont were essentially the show-runners up until Darabont's departure)
Kirkman's been heavily involved since season 1

the ninjak
As I wrote. The damage has been done. The actors suck. I read the writers we told to leave but I really don't care.

Mindset
LoL, you don't have a girlfriend. lol

the ninjak
miffed

john allerdyce
Originally posted by Galan007
Any thoughts as to what Dr. Jenner whispered to Rick during the finale episode last season? Personally, I think it involves Lori being pregnant. either that, or the revelation that "we ARE the walking dead!" ie. jenner told him that everyone is infected with the zombie scourge, but it only activates upon death.

Galan007
^ Could very well be. Either one of those would be shocking to someone who has never read the comic series--and both could have been determined by Jenner's blood tests.

Robtard
Originally posted by john allerdyce
either that, or the revelation that "we ARE the walking dead!" ie. jenner told him that everyone is infected with the zombie scourge, but it only activates upon death.

Doesn't make much sense, since we've seen a few times when humans were bitten; then the virus killed and animated them. That implies they were infected by the bite(s).

Galan007
I think john is referring to these happenings from a comic book standpoint. In the comics, a zombie's bite doesn't actually spread the virus. You see, every human is technically infected, but that gene is dormant--it is only activated by 'general' death. That being said, bites from zombies don't actually spread the scourge, they just cause massive blood loss, and/or infections, that can ultimately lead to death, subsequently causing that person's 'zombie-gene' to activate.

Truth is, any human who dies (no matter what the cause) will transform into a zombie, unless significant brain damage is associated with their death.

So if the television series opts to follow that plot-point, then I think it's very plausible that Jenner told Rick something along the lines of: "everyone is infected. No matter how they die, they'll turn into zombies."

...Or the plot diverges from the comics completely, and we find out that only Rick is infected, but he's inextricably immune to the virus. Hence Shane being so adamant about hearing no heartbeat before leaving the hospital, yet somehow Rick mysteriously reanimates.

Robtard
It doesn't seem to follow that standpoint from the comic then.

Morgan's(Lennie James) wife was bitten and he said she died from a massive fever "skin felt like it was on fire" and then turned. Implies the zombie-virus was transferred from the bite and is what killed her.

Same thing happened to the old man's friend and the blonde's sister, iirc. A bite seems to be a death-sentence.

Galan007
^ People dying after being bitten doesn't rule out the comic's rendition of the virus at all.

As was mentioned by Kirkman: a zombie bite kills you because of infection (which is where the fever comes into play) or blood loss. You don't become a zombie because it was 'passed' to you by the bite per se, you become a zombie because you died. Death (by any means) is the trigger. For instance, if Carl ended up dying after being shot by Otis, he would have still 'resurrected' as a zombie.

Not saying that's the premise the TV show will follow, but it is certainly a possibility.

Robtard
Fair enough, we'll have to see if anyone dies of non-bite wounds and reanimates.

Does the comic ever explain where the virus comes from?

Galan007
To date, it is still a mystery. A smidgen of light has been shed on it here and there, but that's about it.

the ninjak
The whole theory that she may have whispered "We are the Walking Dead" could've been the more philosophical view on the term.

We are damned. Yet we walk on even though we have no hope.

I don't like the idea of global infection though. Like in the Romero films.
--------
I also enjoyed the second episode, a massive improvement on the prior one. Hershel's daughter Maggie is hot. Lucky Glenn.

S_D_J
well, it's been renewed for a 3rd season. smile

Zack Fair
well, it's been renewed for a 3rd season. smile

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_knkvaxcxu7Q/THb8AOOsJ-I/AAAAAAAAAbo/oDJu56gFmvs/s1600/WOHOO.jpg

Galan007
well, it's been renewed for a 3rd season. smile Is there going to be another year-long hiatus between seasons?

Robtard
Probably October of 2012. Hopefully the world hasn't ended by then.

Galan007
I hate that crap.

The Nuul
GoT is not until April....

mad

I know what you mean.

Mindset
I hate that crap. I know, I hate world's ending. sad

S_D_J
Is there going to be another year-long hiatus between seasons?

Probably, like many other cable series, it will surely be only 13 episodes long... just as this season is

although we only get 6 ep this season and the reminder 7 will air starting Feb 12th next year

FinalAnswer
Well, that was brutal.

quanchi112
That was uncalled for.

SuperEvil
Poor Otis

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>