CIS/PIS/Bloodlusted evil Surfer runs a Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
The Surfer is turned completely evil, CIS/PIS-free, is sent to kill all those who stand before him. He gets to heal/rest up/recharge after every fight and he picks the time and place for each battle and can do ambushes if he wants to.

All his opponents are within their regular mindsets.

1) Superman and Supergirl
2) Ultron and Annihilus
3) Quasar, Nova Prime and Adam Warlock
4) Flash and Zoom
5) Thor, BRB and Captain Marvel
6) The Runner and The Champion w/ Power Gem
7) Thanos
8) DP Tyrant

Juk3n
Cant beat Thanos. Never.

Warlord
I find it hard to clear 3 even with those stips

Lord Feron
Silver gets to Thanos. I would say he beats a piss out of people. IMO he will use his mental powers more to deal with tougher foes. We all know there is a unwritten law that surfer will never beat thanos ever.

By choosing time and place, he can clear it. Dragging thanos to the cancerverse, for instance, would make it easy. Most others can be similarly castrated by environmental conditions the Surfer can survive unnafected and knows where to find. Remember he can freely travel between dimensions and IIRC reach some parallel universes too.

If he can't choose the time and place, he probably stops at Thanos.

Order of the gauntlet seems off too.

Lord Feron
How powerful is current thanos? He seems alot weaker. If we are using current just hatched Thanos, I think maybe he can mind rape current thanos.

But stops dead at DP Tyrant. The dude eats PC energy for breakfast.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by 753
If he can't choose the time and place, he probably stops at Thanos.

Order of the gauntlet seems off too.

How is it off?

Black bolt z
Gets to thanos.I say he has a 50-50 chance at thanos but under these stips a good argument can be made for him winning or losing.

Gecko4lif
Maxes at 5 with the ambush

Joker793
stops at 1

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Joker793
stops at 1 What gives you that idea?

Joker793
the no.s game
ground n pound

Black bolt z
the no.s game
ground n pound What?Do you even know what no CIS/PIS surfer is capable of?He can probably on shot/cheap shot most people here.

Joker793
u want cheap shot
how about the super song of doom

Black bolt z
u want cheap shot
how about the super song of doom What?Surfer can possibly one shot everyone.It's a cheap shot but it's a one shot.Black hole in the eye FTW.

Joker793
Superman would punch his head off

Slaanesh
Superman would punch his head off

laughing

Joker793
what r u laughing about?
supes is the strongest in marvel/dc/mk/tekken/bleach/dmc/gow/doa
Byakuya, kenpachi would beat surfer too

Lord Feron
what r u laughing about?

slow down the fail-o-meter is gonna break soon...

Originally posted by D_Dude1210
How is it off? I's say ultron and annihilus are above 3 and 4. Annihilus is solid trans level and swated quasar down like a fly in annihilation.

what r u laughing about?
Byakuya, kenpachi would beat surfer too You're a rising star joker

Nihilist
Has trouble at 2 , maybe loses at 3.

Slaanesh
what r u laughing about?

laughing sure man..whatever makes u happy..

Black bolt z
what r u laughing about?
Byakuya, kenpachi would beat surfer too If i'm not mistaken I don't think he is in god of war...i thats the GOW you are talking about.Bloodlusted surfer easily(and I mean 9.6/10)kills supes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Juk3n
Cant beat Thanos. Never. Yeah, Thanos has proven in the past to be far above him. Tghere's no way he can even challenge him.

Joker793
u guys just hate supes
u can't admit supes would beat surfer in 1 punch

Rage.Of.Olympus
What level is Annihilus at, and how powerful is Ultron?

He could have hell at 2.

D_Dude1210
Even full adamantium Ultrom will die to Surfer and Annihilus simply gets his innards annihilated.

Black hole in the gut for both.

TheTyrant
u guys just hate supes
u can't admit supes would beat surfer in 1 punch

This is obviously manx if you hadn't found out for yourselves.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yeah, Thanos has proven in the past to be far above him. Tghere's no way he can even challenge him. He has proven to be far above him but thats CIS PIS and non bloodlusted surfer.Surfer would put up one helluva fight but thanos would win in the end IMO.

dmills
I say he gets to 3. He would never be able to ambush them. They'd phuck him up all together.

CIS is only off for him, but more importantly, he chooses the time and place of the battle, so he fights them all on his terms.

dmills
Well that certainly changes things a bit. But it will still be next to impossible for him to ambush team 3.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by dmills
Well that certainly changes things a bit. But it will still be next to impossible for him to ambush team 3.

Why would it be next to impossible?

Joker793
Originally posted by TheTyrant
This is obviously manx if you hadn't found out for yourselves. manx?????????
who is manx???
i m not manx

dmills
@D Dude,

WM would alert Nova to his presense, and Quasar would detect him as well. Hell, Nova can detect energy signitures even without WM. Warlock has high level cosmic senses as well.

Bouboumaster
At the VERY best, he does it to the Runner. He'll pwn the Champion, by taking the gem off and pimpslap him, but he don't pass the Runner.

dmills
Definately stops at Runner. Although the chumpion would find a way to phuck it up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.