Flash (Barry Allen) vs Silver Surfer in a fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Perhaps THIS is more to everyone's liking.

Who wins?

tkitna
Surfer

the ninjak
Surfer

Black bolt z
Surfer is almost as fast as flash if not as fast.He also has many more powers.Surfer easy.

Colossus-Big C
flash, speed steal ftw

guy222
Norrin

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by guy222
Norrin flash wins

Naija boy
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
flash, speed steal ftw

Not likely.

Surfer ftw.

SS

supremthor
Surfer 6/10, Surfer is fast but not as fast as Flash. The reason i give him an edge over Flash is due to his overwhelming amount of raw power. While on the other hand Flash can make him look like a living statue.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by 753
SS flash wins for the last time.

flash wins for the last time. No he doesn't. And it really doesn't matter if it's barry or wally.

galactusischere
Silver Surfer.

celeyhyga17
I swear this has been done b4. Surfer wins a large majority.

Prep-Man
Flash.

BruceSkywalker
Norrin ftw

janus77
Surfer wins, with ridiculous ease.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by 753
No he doesn't. And it really doesn't matter if it's barry or wally.

It does.

Norrin wins.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by janus77
Surfer wins, with semi-ease. ninja

Colossus-Big C
flash shitstomps

Black bolt z
flash shitstomps Explain please.Surfer is almost as fast as flash with many many more way to kill barry then barry does to surfer.

marvelmadness13
Flash shitstomps like you aren't madly in love with Colossus. Surfer takes this easily with comparable speed and vastly superior power set.

quanchi112
Surfer wins.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Explain please.Surfer is almost as fast as flash with many many more way to kill barry then barry does to surfer.

Nobody shitstomps anyone, but Surfer doesn't win with ease. Let's see what Barry can do with the SF, because that could be his trump card.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Nobody shitstomps anyone, but Surfer doesn't win with ease. Let's see what Barry can do with the SF, because that could be his trump card.

Oh wait... This is avatar of speed force Barry? hmmmm......

Prep-Man
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Oh wait... This is avatar of speed force Barry? hmmmm......

It would be that or Pre-crisis Barry. I highly doubt Surfer would be able to tag him. He did dodge PC Superman and we all know his speed feats. Moving from universe to universe in mere moments and Barry easily evaded him. At least from the stuff I have seen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.