Boy Girl Fight The best Couple wins!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightyeargee
No CIS or PIS

30 seconds Prep

Silver Surfer/Maxima

vs.

Thor/Wonder Woman

vs.

Superman/Nova(The Girl Herald)

vs.

Orion/Sersi

vs.

Hal Jordan/Kismet(The Girl Adam Warlock Or Goddess what ever without Cosmic Cubes)

vs.

Quasar/Dr. Light

Who wins? Comes in 2nd? Etc.

Konton
Orion/Sersi or Surfer/Maxima

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Konton

thumb up

shokosugi
Superman / nova

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Konton

marwash22
surfer solos. seriously, stop matching this guy up against people who aren't on par with him. Otherwise, Surfer's team will always win, irregardless of who his partner is. Sersi is a threat but not a big one.

JakeTheBank
Surfer solos this entire match?

marwash22
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Surfer solos this entire match? yep Surfer solos. Solos, as in, he doesn't need his partner. Now, if all the other teams were to ban together and this becomes 10 vs. 1... that's a different story.

quanchi112
Thor and WW mainly due to Thor.

Konton
Originally posted by marwash22
yep Surfer solos. Solos, as in, he doesn't need his partner. Now, if all the other teams were to ban together and this becomes 10 vs. 1... that's a different story.

laughing

JakeTheBank
yep Surfer solos. Solos, as in, he doesn't need his partner. Now, if all the other teams were to ban together and this becomes 10 vs. 1... that's a different story.

Yeah...

no

marwash22
How do you figure Surfer doesn't win? There's nothing he can do with Maxima, that he can't do by himself. I think you're misunderstanding, I'm not saying Surfer solos the entire list. Point is, if this is a rumble and everyone is fighting everyone (except their own partner), Surfer wins.

Who on this list can beat Surfer?

JakeTheBank
Hal, Thor, or Orion.

marwash22
Thor... possibly.

But you're missing the point again, You're telling me that Thor, Hal or Orion survives their fight with everyone else and still beat Surfer? The only way Surfer loses is if everyone targets him from the jump.

JakeTheBank
Thor... possibly.

But you're missing the point again, You're telling me that Thor, Hal or Orion survives their fight with everyone else and still beat Surfer? The only way Surfer loses is if everyone targets him from the jump.

That same line of logic extends both ways. Are you telling me Surfer by his lonesome just destroys everyone here? He may just be the most powerful person here, but not to the point where he can afford to attempt to solo.

marwash22
ok, i see your point. Perhaps he does need his partner to serve as a buffer.

Surfer & Maxima, win.

galactusischere
Surfer and Maxima.

lightyeargee
Thor and Orion are both more powerful than Surfer

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Thor and Orion are both more powerful than Surfer

Highly, HIGHLY debatable.

And I'm an avid Thor supporter.

marwash22
yeah, i like Thor more than Surfer too, but he's not more powerful than Surfer.

lightyeargee
yeah, i like Thor more than Surfer too, but he's not more powerful than Surfer. Thor and Orion's best feats outstrip surfer. Thor pushed back Galactus with his own power. DZurfer necer could do that. Thor cracked a celestials armor. Surfer? Never. Orion Controlled Universal Destroying energy.He also fought and survived an encounter with the Divinely powered Infinity Man.

marwash22
Surfer + no CIS or PIS = Stomping the shit out of both of them.

JakeTheBank
I disagree with that as well, though. CIS/PIS off means Thor and Orion have more than enough to stop Surfer.

I think Surfer's crazy open ended powerset gives him a clear edge here and possibly makes him the most powerful being here, it's not to the degree where he can shit stomp people like Thor or Orion or Hal.

marwash22
hyperbole aside, Surfer with no PIS or CIS, wins. A win, whether it be a rape or really close and hard fought battle, is still a win.

Naija boy
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Thor and Orion's best feats outstrip surfer. Thor pushed back Galactus with his own power. DZurfer necer could do that. Thor cracked a celestials armor. Surfer? Never. Orion Controlled Universal Destroying energy.He also fought and survived an encounter with the Divinely powered Infinity Man.

Not really. Thor used the godblast to push back a weakened galactus. No doubt impressive and by virtue of the godblast in pure blast power thor has SS beat. However SS has him in other areas like energy manipulation and whatnot. Feats like Surfer evolving a planet by billions of years, synthesizing the Odinforce, channeling the crunch and using it to defeat T&A and converting a universe worth of soul energy to cosmic energy in his fight with the unilord etc are feats Thor cannot perform.

Also the Orion feat iirc happened off panel and it wasnt exactly shown how he neutralized the energies of the bomb. Also really mentioning who a character has "fought" and "survived" is in no way a good guage of power since there is a huge amount of context left out as well as the actual circumstances surrounding the fight.

Naija boy
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I disagree with that as well, though. CIS/PIS off means Thor and Orion have more than enough to stop Surfer.

I think Surfer's crazy open ended powerset gives him a clear edge here and possibly makes him the most powerful being here, it's not to the degree where he can shit stomp people like Thor or Orion or Hal.

thumb up

celeyhyga17
Thor and Diana wins this.
Mjolnir and Aegis bracers for teh win!!

Q99
I go with Surfer/Maxima too. Not only is Surfer good, but Maxima is extremely powerful as well.

Konton
I still think Sersi makes quick work of some of Orion's more annoying opposition (Thor, Maxima, Supes), making them just as large of a threat.

Mshinu
1st: Thor/Wondy
2nd: Surfer/Maxima
3rd: Orion/Sersi

Pretty close tho.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.