Kain vs The Swiftblade Bros.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LLLLLink
Kain has been feeding on the innocent people of Hyrule, and Swiftblade and his bros; Greyblade, Greatblade, Waveblade, Grimblade, Scarblade and Splitblade have had it! They are out for blood, and are hellbent on slaying Kain.

Rules:
- Swiftblade the First and the 2 unnamed bros. aren't present.

Heythere,Honey
No Great Spin? sad

LLLLLink
They all know all the techniques, including possession.

Heythere,Honey
Oh.

I don't know a thing about Kain. uhuh

mechagoomba
well hes a vampire

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
Oh.

I don't know a thing about Kain. uhuh

He's not as cool as Swifblade. Now you do. cool

Heythere,Honey
Well 7 sword spinning wackos are bound to ruin many faces. Any durability or speed featz?

FinalAnswer
Kain can tank 509turt054u435230-0-2380-520-389032470934240923 km/h 492357023572903504 tons of force PSI

Heythere,Honey
Bah Gawd!

MooCowofJustice
They spit on him until the water in their saliva kills him.

LLLLLink
Strength feat - They can pulverize boulders with a single sword strike via Rock Breaker. They can also "slay in one strike" via Roll Attack. A "Mortal Draw" of sorts.

One more thing: Only Swiftblade the First has mastered the Great Spin. This also leads me to believe that he might have been the young boy who used the Four Sword in the story from Four Swords. Gotta study that more and see. But I digress...

mechagoomba
to keep the spirit alive kain uses his epic vampire powzars and drains there blood or some shit

Heythere,Honey
I don't see how he can survive 7 sword tops unless if FA's PSI tanking stuff is true.

mechagoomba
they all die before they get close enough to touch him O:

LLLLLink
They possess him and make him kill himself.

mechagoomba
im out of things to say now does BT even show up here anymore

The Scenario
Swiftblade- Known to use the Spin Attack, Dash Attack (charging stab,) Rock Breaker (shatters boulders with a sword,) and Down Thrust (jump above and stab downward.)

Grayblade- Known to use the Roll Attack (do a somersault and Spin Attack when you hit.)

Greatblade- Known to use the Great Spin Attack (a continuous Spin Attack.).

Waveblade- Known to use the Peril Beam (sword shoots beams at low health) and the Great Spin Attack.

Grimblade- Known to use the Sword Beam (sword shoots beams at full health.)

Scarblade- Known to use a faster variant of the Spin Attack.

Split Blade- Known to apparently be able to clone himself (he teaches Link to charge his Split Gauge faster, which lets him clone himself via the Four Sword.)

All of the brothers have the ability to possess people and control their bodies. And come on, no Swiftblade the first? He was awesome, and probably would've been the biggest threat to Kain before Swiftblade the second.

Heythere,Honey
So far, they've only possesed Link(who was prolly willing to be possesed) so I imagine them using that ability on a random citizen of Hyrule, make him pick up a piece of metal and do l337 swordie tricks.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by The Scenario
And come on, no Swiftblade the first? He was awesome, and probably would've been the biggest threat to Kain before Swiftblade the second.

Hey, hey, hey! Do you want this to be more spite than it already is?
Besides, that would be too much awesome for one thread to handle. cool

FinalAnswer
Kain mists and sucks out all their blood.

gg.

The Scenario
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Kain mists and sucks out all their blood.

gg.

Can't mist and attack at the same time, nor can he unmist fast enough to beat 7 master swordsmen.

LLLLLink
Kain gets possessed from all directions. Stabs himself.

Or...

Kain tries to resist possession. Gets stabbed by a bro.

Burning thought
lol possession, how does their possession even work? not sure about these guys but if all they are is great swordsmen then I can see them being much use unless they have some major speed and strength feats ala Dante/bayonetta quality.

LLLLLink
Imagine Four Sword Link fighting here. Now double it.

Burning thought
Oh ok, Kain wins with ease in that case....

LLLLLink
Only things he wins is a free trip to hell, yeah.

Burning thought
He would not go, hes been there before....boorrrinnggg

The Scenario
He'll be bored for a long time, then. Eternally, in fact.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.