Megaman vs Captain Commando

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordxalba
Who wins?

No End N Site
No version of Megaman is beatin' Cap Commando...

MooCowofJustice
I don't know what Captain Commando is.

No End N Site
Captain Commando
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/capcom-super2.gif

http://www.arcadeflyers.com/?page=f...umbs&id=182

danteiscool
never really seen Captain Commando in much action but the times I did is all it took to convince me that Megaman has no chance.

MooCowofJustice
I don't get it. no expression

No End N Site
He could be dropped from 100 meters, unscathed.

He can survive the heat of a nova, unscathed.

His strength is 40X that of a normal man.

Click the URL under the pic I posted and read about him. He aint called CAPtain COMmando for nothin'. He's Capcom's No.#1 hero.

MooCowofJustice
There's nothing to read, lmao. There's a search bar, and all that gets me is pictures.

Heat of a Nova is all that I think a Megaman can't do.

No End N Site
My bad, read 'these' flyers...

http://www.arcadeflyers.com/?page=flyerdb&subpage=thumbs&id=182

MooCowofJustice
Yeah, I still think Megaman can win this. Allowing for certain special weapons, definitely, if not, maybe. Trillion degree heat is still all I'm sure that Megaman can't take. Otherwise I'm comfortable saying he's stronger, and possibly faster.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Yeah, I still think Megaman can win this. Allowing for certain special weapons, definitely, if not, maybe. Trillion degree heat is still all I'm sure that Megaman can't take. Otherwise I'm comfortable saying he's stronger, and possibly faster. I've got to agree with MooCow. The Trillion degrees of heat resistance is pretty broken, however, heat is not the only thing Mega Man brings to the table, nor does his Mega Buster (or Mega Uppercut) rely on heat for its destructive power.

Mega Man is physically stronger than the good Captain. CC's Captain Gauntlet augments his strength 48 times. A really strong man can lift about 800 lbs. Multiply that by 48 and you get 38,400 lbs, or just under 20 tons. Mega Man has lifted many hundreds of tons.

As for surviving 100 meter falls, Mega Man routinely makes drops like this. His feet contain an air compression system which, along with his strength and Ceramic Titanium armor, allows him to survive terminal velocity falls undamaged.

lordxalba
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Yeah, I still think Megaman can win this. Allowing for certain special weapons, definitely, if not, maybe. Trillion degree heat is still all I'm sure that Megaman can't take. Otherwise I'm comfortable saying he's stronger, and possibly faster.

Megaman will give a good fight but Captian commando will win.

Darkstorm Zero
Xalba... your starting to troll again...

lordxalba
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Xalba... your starting to troll again...

Who's Xalba ,I am Lordxalba.

Darkstorm Zero

Don't be stupid please. I'm not in the mood for it.

No End N Site
Don't really see what MM can do to damage the Cap. He clearly operates on a larger scale than MM. I'm gonna go play Captain Commando to add more abilities. He does have more.

CosmicComet
Is it really ok to have a sig that clearly shows nipple? lol

MooCowofJustice
Megaman bench presses Wily's foretress in one of the original Megaman games. And his buster is pretty broken in it's own right.

If this were X, it'd just be worse. Trillion degree heat tanking is definitely good, but it's very different from blunt force.

CosmicComet
One has to imagine that such a level of heat tanking in some way translates over into general durability.

That's my take on it.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by CosmicComet
One has to imagine that such a level of heat tanking in some way translates over into general durability.

That's my take on it. Not necessarily. The Space Shuttle's heat-reflective plating can protect it from the searing temperatures of re-entry, but a collision with with a meteor the size of a beach ball would still annihilate it.

To No End: A larger scale? Mega Man completely outclasses the Captain in strength. If special abilities are included in this, then Mega Man also has the ability to stop time, bend space-time, summon asteroids, lightning, and control gravity. He has many more powers than this, so I don't think CC is going to win an ability war.

No End N Site
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Is it really ok to have a sig that clearly shows nipple? lol

It's not a nipple...

No End N Site
Originally posted by Acrosurge
To No End: A larger scale? Mega Man completely outclasses the Captain in strength. If special abilities are included in this, then Mega Man also has the ability to stop time, bend space-time, summon asteroids, lightning, and control gravity. He has many more powers than this, so I don't think CC is going to win an ability war.

By "larger scale" I mean that CapCom is a galactic protector. He protects a whole universe while MM's responsibilities seem to be more planetary. And, yes, MM is stronger than CapCom but let's not ignore the fact that CapCom is strong too, 48X that of a peak human and we know you don't even have to be that strong to hurt MM. And if special abilities are allowed, I assure you that all but time stop, CapCom has faced in the 1 game he has been in before. And by "ability", I mean feats.

ScreamPaste
I've been staring at it wondering if it is since before CC mentioned it, and it's definitely a nipple.

Only reason I doubted before is because I love nipples and may imagine them where there are none, and the proportion in your sig is kinda strange. (Morrigan's arms look tiiinyyy)

NemeBro
40 times a man, not peak, normal man, not assuming it is peak, would be sufficient to lift not even four tons.

RE: Blaxican
The amount of energy expelled by a nova goes beyond just "heat" durability.

I'd have to see or read the feat to believe it.

EDIT- Nevermind. I misread.

No End N Site
Originally posted by NemeBro
40 times a man, not peak, normal man, not assuming it is peak, would be sufficient to lift not even four tons.

CapCom is stated to be to be in excellent physical and mental human strength witout the suit, and it's 48X, not 40.

Besides his natural gifts of a powerful mind and strong body...

This is in the same flyer.......

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
and the proportion in your sig is kinda strange. (Morrigan's arms look tiiinyyy)

Hatin'...that's that is...

Acrosurge
Originally posted by No End N Site
CapCom is stated to be to be in excellent physical and mental human strength witout the suit, and it's 48X, not 40.Which is why I posted:

CC's Captain Gauntlet augments his strength 48 times. A really strong man can lift about 800 lbs. Multiply that by 48 and you get 38,400 lbs, or just under 20 tons. Mega Man has lifted many hundreds of tons.CC just isn't on Mega Man's level in physical strength. And while the Captain has faced separate foes with special powers, he has never faced a character like Mega Man, who has the ability to copy special abilities and who's composite arsenal of powers dwarfs that of almost every other video game character out there. And he can stop time.

No End N Site
Which is why I posted:

Which is why I wasn't talkin' to you when I stated that...

CC just isn't on Mega Man's level in physical strength. And while the Captain has faced separate foes with special powers, he has never faced a character like Mega Man, who has the ability to copy special abilities and who's composite arsenal of powers dwarfs that of almost every other video game character out there. And he can stop time.

As far as strength goes, I already went over why CapCom doesn't have to be as strong as MM to still hurt him. Besides the time stop, seriously doubt 95% of MM's weapons will have an effect on Captain Ceramic. Standin' beyond a trillion degree heat equates to massive durability at some point.

And I still haven't played CC to list feats, yet. I also assumed that this was not a composite MM. That it was these 2 at their base levels.

CosmicComet
Capn's head and neck aren't protected though.

The Scenario
What is base level Megaman? Every game has different equipment, so that's sounds difficult to determine. Unless you want to go with most recent, which is Megaman 10, right?

I-Drop
Looks like MM ****s him up.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by No End N Site
seriously doubt 95% of MM's weapons will have an effect on Captain Ceramic. Standin' beyond a trillion degree heat equates to massive durability at some point.No, it equates to massive resistance against heat, therefore only Mega Man's heat-based weapons would be ineffective. Why? Well, I already posted the example of the Space Shuttle's shielding, which while it blocks intense heat, would do little to prevent the craft from being destroyed by an asteroid, sheering force, black holes, or temperatures nearing absolute zero.

Concussive force should work just fine on the Captain, as evidenced by the amount of enemies that can injure CC by landing physical blows.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.