Bruce Banner vs Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
One hour prep each. Fight takes place in Metropolis.

Black bolt z
If batman gets everything form the batcave he has a chance.Besides that he got none.

Mshinu
Ipod ftw

Bentley
Originally posted by Black bolt z
If batman gets everything form the batcave he has a chance.Besides that he got none.

Batman?

Mshinu
Originally posted by Bentley
Batman?

Bruce Wayne got some mild brain damage getting beat up by Daredevil, now he thinks his last name is Banner

Parmaniac
If batman gets everything form the batcave he has a chance.Besides that he got none. I agree, the good thing is while this fights lasts this big green monster Bruce Wayne turns into can protect Gotham City.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I agree, the good thing is while this fights lasts this big green monster Bruce Wayne turns into can protect Gotham City. laughing out loud

lol i'm stupid.

Blex buthor.

janus77
Banner trounces Lex.

Lord_Talron
banner would rape lex up the ass while forcing lex to watch banner killing superman on a video

Rage.Of.Olympus
Banner is beyond Post-Crisis Luthor in intelligence I'd wager.

Lord_Talron
yup.

chomperx9
If batman gets everything form the batcave he has a chance.Besides that he got none. bruce banner not bruce wayne

Banner

chomperx9
i think luthor's IQ is above banners

Lord_Talron
i doubt it. altho it hardly matters as iq tests measure your intelligence quota, which is nothing more than an abstract idea. thats all it does. and its very subjective

Black bolt z
IMO lex is smarter then batman.However batman is much more strategical.

Prep-Man
Luthor.

amnesia
Lex Luther.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.