Supergirl vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supergirl is Kara.
Magneto starts the fight with his shields on.

1. CIS off.
2. CIS on.

Really? No takers whatsoever?

McNasty996
In my mind it could go either way

TheTyrant
Magneto.

The Dark Cloud
SG

Elaborate people

Rage.Of.Olympus
Magneto all day everyday. I'd favor him over Superman in this scenario.

Edit: Since you asked to elaborate:

There's nothing Supergirl can do to harm Magneto through his force field, and with his energy manipulation capabilities, his an ideal character to put up against a Kryptonian. And don't forget his sheer raw power.

Konton
Unless she flicks his skull into space faster than he can think.

edit: Shields on? Mags.

Prep-Man
magneto rips her face off.

Mshinu
Mags schools her.

Zauriel
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Magneto all day everyday. I'd favor him over Superman in this scenario.

Edit: Since you asked to elaborate:

There's nothing Supergirl can do to harm Magneto through his force field, and with his energy manipulation capabilities, his an ideal character to put up against a Kryptonian. And don't forget his sheer raw power.

Mags does school her, but it's only because of her lack of experience and naivety. She hasn't shown the strength, speed, or durability that Clark has, that would give her the win against someone like Mags.

Mags is very powerful, and I admit he would beat Kara. That said, Magneto is not beating Clark....

bobbi
mags can control light as well right? can go all red sun radiation, blood pulling, and brain shutting down.

With shields on first I say he has a good chance against clark too. Question is always how long can that shield hold out for.

Zauriel
Originally posted by bobbi
mags can control light as well right? can go all red sun radiation, blood pulling, and brain shutting down.

With shields on first I say he has a good chance against clark too. Question is always how long can that shield hold out for.

He may be able to control light, but he would have no idea that Supermans powers were light based. and the blood pulling and brain shutting down I don't believe would work on Clark. his biofield/durability should protect him. Supes has physically held black holes, his HV has shown enough force to destroy a planet, and he's taken a super nova and not died. I'd say he can probably withstand just about whatever mags can dish at him, assuming Mags is even capable of tagging him. If Mags is gonna hide behind his shields and attack, I don't see Superman standing still and letting him have his way. He'll evade with his superspeed, or he'll start fighting at speeds that Mags can't counter. Superman will do to Mags what Sentry did to Doctor Doom :P

Originally posted by Zauriel
He may be able to control light, but he would have no idea that Supermans powers were light based. and the blood pulling and brain shutting down I don't believe would work on Clark. his biofield/durability should protect him. Supes has physically held black holes, his HV has shown enough force to destroy a planet, and he's taken a super nova and not died. I'd say he can probably withstand just about whatever mags can dish at him, assuming Mags is even capable of tagging him. If Mags is gonna hide behind his shields and attack, I don't see Superman standing still and letting him have his way. He'll evade with his superspeed, or he'll start fighting at speeds that Mags can't counter. Superman will do to Mags what Sentry did to Doctor Doom :P Well, he should be able to see the way SM absorbs sunlight. Doctor polaris has already depowerd SM on panel and he has the same powerset as magneto. Area attacks are the most effective way to counter speedsters. I don't see why his durability ou aura (which is bio-electrical in nature and thus vulnerable to mags manipulation) would make him immune to iron manipulation or nervous system shut down, although his enhanced physiology would probably make him tougher to affect through these means. Manchester Black gave SM a TK mass of strokes and creating, so we know he can be hurt from the inside out.

However, this thread isn't about SM vs magneto, there is a very long one on that subject.

the ninjak
Didn't Supes get owned by a similar character?

Mags beats her regardless....isn't her belt metal?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, Triumph I believe was his name had Superman at his mercy due to his energy manipulation. Superman stated that he could kill him by cutting off his cells access to solar energy or something similar. His power was the ability to manipulate the electromagnetic spectrum. I wonder what other character that we know off has extreme control over the electromagnetic spectrum......

And I believe Tranny Polaris had him on the ropes at one point.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Zauriel
Mags does school her, but it's only because of her lack of experience and naivety. She hasn't shown the strength, speed, or durability that Clark has, that would give her the win against someone like Mags.

Mags is very powerful, and I admit he would beat Kara. That said, Magneto is not beating Clark....

That's not why she loses.

Why not? He has an ideal power set to defeat Superman.

quanchi112
Neto wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.