daredevil&captain america vs black panther&batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

captain_super
this is only a hand 2 hand fight no weapons no gudjets but all the fighters get to keep there suits which team wins

amnesia
T2 7-8/10

grimify
t2 8/10

captain_super
you really think black panther and batman got that kind of advantage over daredevil and cap?

grimify
since they are all wearing their armor... yes, i do

captain_super
dude you think batmans armor or black panthers armor will prevent them from getting there ass kicked? daredevil and cap always stelmated black panther and captain america bested batman in a fight already there armor wont make them better fighters and wont give them some high level durability to prevent damage

grimify
Originally posted by captain_super
dude you think batmans armor or black panthers armor will prevent them from getting there ass kicked? daredevil and cap always stelmated black panther and captain america bested batman in a fight already there armor wont make them better fighters and wont give them some high level durability to prevent damage

The armor is just an advantage... neither of them would "get their ass kicked" period. All 4 of the guys are pretty equal martial artists.

I know of 3 fights between cap and batman... two were ended quickly and called a draw, the third ended with captain america unconscious.

But yah, 8/10 is a bit much... ill change that to 6/10. Just because Cap is awesome.

captain_super
really? what fight is it can you post scans or link?

grimify
really? what fight is it can you post scans or link?

Sure, if you really want them ill post scans for all of them... the third was fan-voted so it's not canon, but it is, however, exactly how I think a fight between them would go.

1st...
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batvscapamerica-bc2.jpg
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batvscapamerica-bc3.jpg

2nd...
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batvscapamerica-jlavengers2.jpg

i'll have to look for the third fight, but like i said, it was fan voted stick out tongue

captain_super
wow thanks man for posting all that i just knew about 1 fight where captain america sent batman flying with a punch at the end but those fights preety show them as equals

Darth Martin
Those aren't canon. Is Panther's suit Vibranium? If not I'll go with Team 1 as I think Daredevil is better than T'Challa.

I'm not going by the current superhuman Black Panther though. I'm judging this on a the pre-upgrade basis.

marwash22
No weapons? yet they keep their suits?... which are huge advantages. If Batman and T'Challa get those ridiculous damage soak suits (and T'Challa's suit includes those claws), Cap should get his shield. Also,

I'm going with team 1. slight physical advantage.

twizzlers713
this is a 50/50 battle imo without shield, gadgets, etc.

Juk3n
BP gets vibranium armor..in a fist fight?

Fayull

marwash22
Originally posted by Juk3n
BP gets vibranium armor..in a fist fight?

Fayull my point exactly. if you so no weapons, defensive weapons should be included in that stipulation. Batman and T'Challa have to take the suits off.

Zauriel
this is only a hand 2 hand fight no weapons no gudjets but all the fighters get to keep there suits which team wins

How do you come into another persons thread and tell them what the fight should be? The thread creator has already stipulated what the terms of the fight is, and what equipment is allowed. Rogers gets no shield.

As for the actual fight, T'challa has beaten Steve before, and without the shield I don't see it going any differently. Bruce vs Matt is a tough fight to call. In a standard fight I would give it to Bruce, but without access to his tech, and in only H2H I'd give it to DD.

T'challa>Steve
DD> Bruce
T'challa > DD.

Bruce and BP in a squeaker. this is not an easy fight by any means. I just see it going this way more often than not

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 1 wins.

Captain America would beat Batman and Daredevil is formidable enough to go toe to toe with Panther for at least long enough for Rogers to beat Bruce.

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

Rage.Of.Olympus
Realistically, Batman should fare as well against Captain America as he did against Deahtstroke in their fight during Deathstroke #7 in my opinion. Maybe a bit worse. Wouldn't happen in a comic so I'll say Batman holds his own for a time until Captain America beats him eventually. Even in those fights posted, Batman admits Captain America has the edge and would beat him eventually.

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

Rage.Of.Olympus
Are you a Juk3n alt?

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

Rage.Of.Olympus
The French are pretty pathetic.

http://scottthong.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/anotforfrance4.jpg

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

Juk3n
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Are you a Juk3n alt?

i take offense at that, and you've just made an enemy out of me! mad

Mshinu
Hmm.. I think if this was with no gear at all then both DD and Cap are slightly > Bats/BP. Armor should even the odds, particularly BP`s, tho it might not be as much an advantage as it seems. It slows them down however slightly and kevlar not protect the brain from bouncing inside your skull causing a KO.

Pretty even, still a slight advantage to team 1 IMO.

If this is superhuman BP then T2 wins.

captain ulala
captain ulala = dur

jrodslam
Ya, and ppl forget that DD already beat Panther.

T1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.